LOST YOU, FOUND HIM (a redisc...

By Authorashy

True love never dies, it all induces when Kathy has a little crush on her neighbour Ryan who is goofy, and a... More

𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱
𝗗𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰
-1-
-2-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22/ Part-1-
-22/ Part-2
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
- Finale-
-Epilogue-

-3-

8.1K 384 15
By Authorashy

3.

Making my way towards the car, instantaneously I opened the door and sat on the passenger seat. I observed through the car window Evan impulsively making his way towards this direction. Swiftly opening the door, he sat in his seat while wearing the seat belt.

"It was really fun today, right?" Evan said, sounding exhilarated. I just folded my arms and looked straight while just nodding my head in a manner. "Hey, what happened?" "Since the party has ended you seem preoccupied with something?"

I snorted and turned my head slowly towards him while facing him and getting a clear look at his face. "I'm just tired." I lied. "Sure?" "Yes, "I'm just tired." "I had a rough day in the clinic." Once again I lied.  "Hmm then let's go home." "Both of us have work tomorrow." He spoke while gently passing me a warm smile as I blinked my eyes.

After half an hour,

We reached my place. I held my purse and moved ahead to open the door of the car. Suddenly my wrist was held by Evan, making me stop in my tracts.

Turning my head towards him, my eyes perceived onto the wrist he was holding. He immediately let it free and said "I wanted to thank you for coming tonight." "Hmm, thank you won't be enough." "I need something in return." "Don't worry I will get your favourite food from your favourite restaurant okay?"

"Hmm that will work for now." I said and opened the gate of the car. While I turned and shut the door. "Get a good sleep," I said. As I was about to turn around he suddenly blurted. "Though it was hard to find this dress, I knew you were gonna look really pretty in it." Before I could acknowledge he held the steering wheel, promptly left the place.

A soft smile appeared on my face knowing it was him behind getting my favourite dress.

I stepped inside the house. The lights were dimmed and as I anticipated she was asleep. I sat on the couch and restlessly closed my eyes encountering my first meeting after 8 years with
Ryan.

I really have a lot of questions in my head regarding him.

Few hours earlier, I forced myself to get a handshake from the client standing in front of me. My eyes roamed around to the person standing next to him. Examining carefully I desisted for a moment.

Neither blinking my eyes or not even bothering to speak. I was just lost in her eyes. Years of intense pain in my heart were gradually reducing. All because of her.

The smile she was holding on while looking at me. Her eyes were just sparkling as they used to do 8 years back.

It brought a lot of peace to me. And once again I felt alive. Realisation hits when the cameraman flashes onto me. I broke the eye contact.

And hugged the person standing in front of me to ease myself.

Trying to calm my heart down which was ready to rupture any moment. Suddenly I observed her walking hastily towards me.

Remember the person I was talking abt Ry- before my client could speak Kathy cut him off.

"Ryan Carter."

Hearing my name from the pleasant voice after 8 years. No one has called me with this much affection like how she does. Flashbacks started proceeding but I held myself with a grip.

"Do you guys know each other personally or do you know Ryan because he is a famous businessman." The person spoke as Kathy smiled while locking my eyes with her dark bluish ones. "No, I don't know her." "Yes we do know each other."

We both spoke in sync. Being all befuddled she looked at me. I tried not to look at her back. It's better to stay away from my past.

Suddenly my secretary proceeded towards me. Luckily I escaped from there. But I was all preoccupied with her thoughts. They were times I was stealing glances at her I could see her chit chatting with some bunch of people. It's true she is so pretty to be ignored.

But What is she doing in San Francisco? And what's her connection with my client? I had so many questions revolving around my head. Discarding all my thoughts emphatically, engrossing myself in today's event.

Writhing my upper body due to some displeasure. Unhurriedly opening my eyes. Yawning, stretching my hands up in the air. Suddenly I groaned.

"Fuck my back." "That would be happening if you slept on the couch." I turned around and looked at her. With squint eyes I rubbed them and scrutinizingly looked. "WTF is this?" I said while howling out loudly.

Standing up from the couch. Fearfully I looked at kaira. "Wh- What's th- there on your face?" I questioned while faltering on my words.

"It's a face mask bitch." "I have prom coming up soon." "So early preps for it." "OMG!!" She blurted out instantly. "What?" "How was the business party?" "Ohh, first tell me this satin mint green dress is bought by Evan not you." "Yeah I remembered his sister works for a fashion brand so she helped him to get this dress." My mouth went OHH after hearing her. "Okay now tell me how was yesterday's night?"

Recalling yesterday's event. I sat on the couch. "Tell me what happened?" She spoke while holding my arm and wiggling it.

Debating myself in my mind of letting her know what I saw yesterday or not? "Jesus Christ!" 

I said while exasperating pulling my hair out. "Kathy I'm asking you something?" "Okay listen." I snorted out while looking at her. So yesterday at the party...

She gasped after hearing me out. I could perceive her having a tone of bewilderment on her countenance. "No way, how is that possible?"

"They left for NYC ages ago. I'm baffled at this point." "He is even the most successful and billionaire businessman of NYC."

Hearing me, kaira eyes were popping out. She held her stomach and guffawed out loudly.

"Kathy you must be erroneous." "Believe me!" "I know him really well." "Yeah that's true though" she stated as I suppressed my smile while looking at her.

"But I'm still baffled how he can be so successful." "As much as I know he was just a idiotic clown." Hearing her I hit her arm. "Things change by time." "And I feel like Ryan is disparate now." "Did you guys have a conversation?"

"Nope I wanted to but most of the time he was surrounded by the media or some business partner." I spoke while she went silent for a moment.

I could observe her envisaging through the deep end of her mind. "It's easy, you don't have to do much." "As Evan is collaborating with his company." "Then visit Evan in his office timings." "By chance you can meet Ryan too." "Wow, what a marvellous idea." I said while sounding sarcastic. With a glower look she glanced at me.

"Then do you have a better idea?" "Nope I don't but what will I say to Evan while visiting his office?" "Ohh yeah." "Lunch!" "Get him his lunch." "And we both know he skips meals sometimes." "And what about his colleagues?" "What will they think?" "They have some assumptions already."

Being miffed she stared at me. "You speak too much." "People have assumptions then let them perceive whatever they wanna." "You know what your intent is."

"Yeah you're right." I said in the state of acquiesce. I rested my back on the couch and embedded my body while relaxing. "Bitch it's already 10 am and you're super late." Kaira said as I instantly opened my eyes and glanced at the clock. "Noo omg."

I jumped out of the couch and hurriedly walked to take a shower and begin a rough day.

At work, sipping my cold coffee with a bright smile I walked towards my room. Keeping my bag on the table, I sat on the chair while embedding my back in it. And utterly relaxing. Ahh such a peaceful day. Not many patients, just me and my peace. I closed my eyes to engross myself to sleep. That's when I heard a knock on my door. instantly sitting straight and taking my position.

"Come in."

I saw Megan stepping inside the room. "What is it?" I spoke while she sat onto the chair in front of me.

"I have two good news for you." "Dr Elena has postponed your few appointments to tomorrow."

"Omg really?"I said while keeping my hands on my mouth being a little astonished. "Yes." Forthwith I stood up while taking my bag and decided to head out.

"Wait, you didn't hear the Second news." "I know the second one is that I can take a day off." "No." She said the smile I was holding onto my face promptly dropped on the floor.

"Yesterday a patient came to our hospital and had an appointment with our senior dietitian Dr Elena." "Before she could examine the patient, the person had already left." "Now the main part comes." "He has done the payment and has given his address." "We tried contacting the patient but it's not working."

"So Dr Elena is referring this patient to you." "She wants you to go to his house." "And ask the patient to come to the clinic for a check up." "Wait, isn't it illegal to visit some stranger's house?"

"Is it legal to keep the money when the examination hasn't been done yet?" Snorting out heavily, I looked at her.

"I need to get promoted for this." "Wait, why can't you go?" "I mean why is it on me?"

"Actually Dr Elena asked me to do this." "But I have some plans with my husband tonight."

Hearing her a tone vexed captures all over my face. "You have 3 more patients to examine." "Then I will text you the location and other details." With a sulking face I glared at her.

When she immediately stood up and said I w- will send the patients now. She hastily spoke while leaving from there.

......

Parking my car in the side. I looked throughout the windshield. WTF. Which locality I am in? My hands went down through my pocket as I took out my phone. Instantly observing through clear sight. I looked above.

Ohh it's there. I uttered to myself while getting down from my car and locking it from my car keys. Looking at the view my whole eyes stiffen. Is this a house? Or a fucking mansion?

Discarding all my mindless thoughts I stepped ahead. My hands were shaking to tap the doorbell giving me the signs of being highly strung. I took a deep breath and without making any delay I pressed the bell. A couple of seconds passed but the door wasn't opened.

Tapping my foot nervously on the ground I waited. 1,2,3 and suddenly detected the noise of the door getting unlocked.

Adding on a fake smile. The door opened revealing an old lady. I consider this old lady as a maid. She greeted me as I smiled and told her the reason for my presence here.

"Come inside." She said as I made my entrance to the house. Eyeing the whole house I tried processing this whole place looked like a palace. "Sir is sitting in the living room." I nodded my head after hearing her. As she assorted me to the living room.

Observing extensively, a young man was sitting on the couch while working on his laptop. He looked really similar to- okay focus Kathy. "Excuse me?" I finally spoke. As the person stood up while leaving the laptop on the couch.

And turned his whole body toward me. He seemed alike of- "Wait, are you Kathy?" The person spoke while stepping further. I covered my mouth with my hands due to shockness catching all over.

"Jayce?" He nodded his head. "Omg I almost couldn't recognize you."

"Kathy we missed you so much." "Same jayce." I spoke while he took me in his embrace. I tried holding onto my emotions. I broke the hug and said. Though What exactly do you mean by "WE" I said while ardently waiting for him to reply.

"Who else me and My one and only elder brother Ryan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6.5K 45
Diana Prichard learned early on about how much of a bitch life could be. Forced to abandon the one she loves and marry a monster to save her father...
28.6K 2.2K 43
Book one in Forever' Series #FIRST IN ROMANCE #FIRST IN BEST MOM #FIRST IN TWISTS #FIRST IN TURNS Ariana & Ryan, the best friends forever. Their fri...
190K 1.5K 8
"Never let an old flame burn you twice" Sanyana has heard this enough times but she simply cannot follow when it comes to Ronald, her exhusband. Aft...
101K 2.8K 65
Keira Peers is independent, kind, smart and headstrong girl, She always do what she likes, After her breakup with her not so good boyfriend she promi...