The Other Cullen Sister {Book...

By ScarlettVolturi

Amelia Rosa Cullen has always been the troublemaker of the Cullen family. But then again when Renesmee is you... More

Disclaimer
Chapter One-The beginning of me
Chapter Three- No one wants your opinion
Chapter Four- We're all a little insane
Chapter Five-Attraction is fatal
Chapter Six-Some dudes car?
Chapter Seven-Finding out the truth
Chapter Eight-We never did that
Chapter Nine-Don't ever
Chapter Ten-Sisters
Chapter Eleven-YOLO I guess?
Chapter Twelve-Mourning
Chapter Thirteen-How I love to shop!
Chapter Fourteen- Red as a tomato
Chapter Fifteen-Don't piss off a vampire
Chapter Sixteen-Cinderella for the night
Chapter Seventeen-What the rainbow?!
Chapter Eighteen-We're the same?
Chapter Nineteen-Shocking News
Chapter Twenty-Bonding with my Sister
Chapter Twenty Two- I hope he steps on Lego
Chapter Twenty Three-Grand Theft Auto... Amelia style
Chapter Twenty Four-Sarah
Chapter Twenty Five-The long road to 'Alaska'
Chapter Twenty Six-This is it.
Chapter Twenty Seven-The Aunt
Chapter Twenty Eight-Party!
Chapter Twenty Nine-Truth Or Dare
Chapter Thirty-Not a good feeling
Chapter Thirty Two-Crap!
Chapter Thirty Three-Caught
~Epilogue~
Author's Note

Chapter Twenty One-The Future... is only a few weeks away

7.1K 191 9
By ScarlettVolturi

"She wants Annie only." Grandpa stated as he walked out of the miniature Doctors surgery.

"What! We're her parents! I'm going in." Bella made a mad dash for the door but Uncle Em caught her.

"She'll talk to you when she wants to Bella. Don't force her." Emmett told her. Bella hung on for second and then walk quickly over to Edward.

"Go in Annie." Grandpa nodded. I sat up quickly and walked past Edward and Bella who seemed pretty pissed off. Good enough for them.

"Hey Annie." Jake smiled. He was standing at the door waiting for me to come in. He probably thought Eddie boy and that bitch would try to get in.

"Hey, where's Ness?" I asked. I scanned the room for her and then I saw her. She was sitting on the window seat on the other side of the room smiling at a picture.

"Is that my little niece?" I chucked. Renesmee looked up at then patted the seat beside her.

"It's going to be a boy Annie." Jake remarked. 

"It's so going to be a girl." I turned around and smirked. "Why don't we put some money on it?" 

"You're putting bets on what gender my baby's going to be? You two are mad." Ness laughed.

"Hopefully it's a little Nessa." I smiled.

"Nessa?"

"Yeah, it's like Nessie but it has an 'a' instead of the 'ie'. I think it's cute." I skipped over to her and sat down. She handed me the ultrasound. 

"Oh my god. She's so cute." Tears started to well in my eyes.

"He's so handsome." Jake retorted.

"Shuddup Jake! There is a fifty/fifty chance." I implied. He smirked and began walking over to us. I looked back down at the ultrasound and I noticed something.

"Ness,  why is the baby so big. It looks around fifteen weeks, not two." I looked back up at her and she smiled.

"Since I'm half human, half vampire and Jake's a wolf, the baby will grow faster. I'll only be pregnant for around eight weeks because every two weeks is the same as ten weeks. So the baby will be here in less then six weeks!" Ness cheered.

"So only six more weeks?" I asked. 

"Yeah. Only six more weeks until we're parents Ness." Jake smiled. He leaned down and started kissing her and I nearly got sick.

"Guys! Guys! I'm here too!" I shouted but they continued. "I'm leaving." 

I stood up and began to walk out the door.

"Hey, do you guys want Bella and Edward in? They're pretty pissed about me going in before them." I told them.

Nessie looked at Jake. Jake looked at me. I looked at Nessie.

"Yes... no... I don't know!" Ness stammered. 

"I'll leave you two alone to decide." I opened the door and walked out.

"Does she want to see me yet." I turned and looked at Bella.

"She's deciding now." I snarled. Bella backed away slowly and I walked out of Grandpa's office and into my room.

"I need at break." I lay down on the bed and covered my eyes with my hand. I was so tired. I was out all last night, I was woken up early today (well, in my defence I only did get ten hours sleep) and then I had to go to a party tonight. It was Chezzy's birthday and she was throwing a huge party. I just needed to sleep for a couple more hours and then I would be fine. 

I was already emotionally drained but I couldn't let my best friend down. She's kill me if I didn't go. She always had good parties though. Free booze, drugs and hot guys. You're with Blade! You love Blade. Especially when he's shirtless.

Ugh, I need some sleep. 

***********************************************************************************************************

Hello beautiful readers!

So, I decided to update because this story got 10,000 reads! YAY! THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Phew, too much capitals. Anywho, thank you!

~Scarlett

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 8.5K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
342K 6.3K 17
What if Renesmee had a sister? Her sister, being full human was given up at such a young age, which was a difficult decision for the Cullen's. What...
320K 7.6K 29
'They say she had beauty like no other.' 'She was queen of the supernatural world, she just didn't know it.' Violet Belle Swan's, sister to Isabella...
59.6K 1K 23
Isabella Swan is really Isabella Toretto. After the incident, Bella decides to get away and graduate. Now she's back.