Chapter Thirty Three-Caught

"Leah." I breathed. She smiled and hugged me.

"You need to come home. It's no fun without you." She told me.

"But... but we can't." Ness stuttered.

"Jacob's been an emotional wreck since you left Ness. He thought you didn't love him anymore. Bella, being the asshole she is, told him you got an abortion and that you had left to get some space." She rolled her eyes.

"And now you all see why I hate her so badly! She is a life-wrecker!" I said. Leah nodded her head and then looked down at her feet.

"So... are you going to come home?" She asked. I looked at Ness. This was her decision after all.

"I think we should. It's the right thing to do." She told us.

"Excuse me? Um... Amelia's ready to go." The Nurse called from the reception desk. She walked over to me and smiled. "Please remember to go slow on them." 

"I will. I don't think I can go too fast on them anyway." I smile

****************

"Lily!" Ashling shouted. She ran up and hugged me.

"Who's this?" She asked looking at Leah,

"This is Leah, she's one of one my best friends." I told her.

"Oh. It's nice to meet you." She stuck her hand out for her to shake."I'm AshlingDwyer. Annie's Aunt."

"Leah Clearwater." She shook hands with her and then went back to staring at the ground blankly. 

"Ashling, food's ready!" Grandma shouted. She walked out onto the patio and waved at her.

"You're back! Dinners ready!" She called. She stopped and stared at Leah.

"Girls? Who is that?" She asked as she walked down to where we stood. 

"I'm Leah. I've come to convince Annie and Ness to come home." Leah told her.

"Oh. I didn't expect this. Do you guys want to stay for dinner?" She asked. 

"No, I think were gonna try and get back as soon as we can." I smiled. "But thank you for everything." I gave her a hug and went to get my things.

Two hours later we were on the road back home. Leah had flown out to get us so she travelled back in the car with us. We were nervous. What if suddenly Ness was attacked by Edward and Bella and boom! Her baby was gone?

That thought scared me the most.

I looked back in the mirror as she slept in the back. Her long bronze hair was knotted and her cheeks were red from the heat. She had a blanket over her as she slept. Her pale skin looked like to was shimmering in the sunlight. 

I don't know why I hated her for so many years, it seems insane. When I was being bailed out of jail, going to clubs and doing other things that I was too young for, she was having fun with people I'd never talk too because I was stuck-up.

I smiled to myself. What an asshole I was. In my defence though, I did inherit it from two assholes. 

I remembered the beautiful diamond ring that was sitting in my safe.

Would I accept?  

Would I go to boarding school?

Would Blade still want to marry me when I came home?

That, my friend, is a completely different story.

~~~~

That was the last chapter everyone! I'm so sorry it wasn't that good. I will put up the epilogue soon.

Did you think it was going to be Leah? Who did you think it was? Tell me in the comments below!

~Scarlett