Chapter Sixteen-Cinderella for the night

"So, do you have your phone?"

"Yes."

"Money?"

"Yes."

"What time will you be home at?"

"Home?"

"Midnight"

"Looks like I'll be Cinderella tonight" I joked. Grandpa was behind me making sure I had everything that I would need.

"Call me when you want to be collected." He smiled.

"Blade said he'd leave me home." I informed him."Chill pops. I won't get abducted or anything." "That's not what I'm worrying about." He smiled. "But have fun." He patted my shoulder and left the room.

I walked over to look at my reflection in the mirror. I fixed the little strand of hair that had fallen from behind my ear and smiled. I fixed my earrings and pulled my dress down a little bit.

"You look beautiful Annie." I turned around to see Nanna leaning on the door frame. A smile was plastered on her face. 

"Thank you." I smiled and then turned back to look in the mirror. 

"Did you pack the..."

"I have them." I smiled. She walked over to stand behind me. 
"You see, because of me you won't be a Mother before your fully grown!" She laughed.
"Do you think I'd be a good Mom?" I asked her. 
"Anyone would be lucky to have you as their Mother." She smiled.
"Same with you." I whispered. I was telling the truth. Anyone would be lucky to have her as their Mother. I'm lucky enough to call her my Grandmother.

"Call me if your not going to be home, I'll explain to Carlisle."
"Sure."

I walked down the steps into the hall which led me into the kitchen.
"Somebody is SMOKIN!" Emmett boomed.

Instead of wearing my leopard print dress, I was wearing a sleeveless bandage dress with an off centre v-neck. It was a colour block print. It had black trim and seams, a rear zip fastening and a short pencil skirt. My shoes were black stiletto pumps. I had a vintage Chanel bag in black. My earrings were black feathers and my bangles were black.

"Oh my god Annie!" Alice squealed."You look gorgeous!" 

ran over to me and spun me around. "Who knew you actually had some fashion sense?! Definitely inherited it from me!"

Aunt Rose was next to give me an opinion on my outfit. "I like it." She simply said. She was probably imagining it on herself. She would look flawless with it on.

"You can borrow it sometime." I smiled. The door bell rang and I went to get it. Nanna walked in front of me and answered.

"Hi Blade." She smiled."Amelia's just coming now."
"Thank you Mrs.Cullen." He nodded his head and stepped back.
"Hey there." I smiled. His eyes grew wide in shock.
"Annie, you look beautiful." He said. He handed me a bouquet of roses. I thanked him and gave them to Nanna to put in a vase.
"I'll see you later." I said. I waved to her before I got into the car.

"Is that your Mom?" Blade asked.
"No, that's my Grandmother. Her name's Esme." I told him.
"Where's your parents then?" He asked.
"They left a few days ago. There coming to get me on Saturday. I'm going to boarding school." I sighed.
"Sick. So this is the last time I'll see you?" He asked.
"I'll be home for Christmas and every other holiday."
"Yeah, I suppose." He grinned.

We pulled into the car park of Restaurant Brooke and Blade helped me out of the car. He brought me up to the front desk were we got led to a private booth.

Dinner was really nice. I had the soup for starters, roasted chicken for mains and a slice of chocolate cake. Of course I could eat much more but I didn't want to be rude.

"So how are you feeling after the accident?" I asked.
"Pretty good. Thank god Dr.Cullen looked after me. I would have died if it wasn't for him." He smiled. "I love my Grandparents. Thank god I have them."
"You could easily pass as their daughter. You and your Grandmother have the same colour hair and you have Dr.Cullen's features." He told me. "I'm a lucky person." I blushed. "I think I'm the lucky person here." He leaned over and stroked my cheek. My heart started to race. "Annie, can I ask you something?" He asked.
"Of course." I wanted to know what he was going to ask me.
"Do you know how much I love you?"