You Belong With Me // Pedri G...

By pedriittaa

car crash /'kɑː kraʃ/ noun: an instance of a car colliding with another vehicle or with an object. But who c... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seven

538 9 6
By pedriittaa

"Má, pá" I hugged my parents as I entered the kitchen.

"Rosy." My mother hugged me back. "How are you doing?"

I separated from the hug and start boiling some water for my instant noodles.

"I'm doing fine." I turned to look at them. "How long are you here?" I asked them.

"A week." My dad said after looking at my mom.

"What? But you said you had three weeks off?"

"That's the case. We're going to France the rest of it. To Paris." My eyes widened.

"Really? We're doing to Paris?" I exclaimed. "That's soo cool!" I jumped into my dads arms.

He pushed me softly from him. "No Rosalia, we are. You're not." He told me, making me confused.

"What?" I brushed my hand through my hair in confusion. "Why?"

"Because we said so. There wasn't any space for you." My dad sighed annoyed, waving his hand in the air in a 'just deal with it' manner.

"Oh, yeah. I get it." I went back to my water, who was boiling and I added it to my noodles. "I'm going to my room."

Heading up the stairs, I opened Tomás' room.

"Hey dude." He dabbed me up as I hugged him tightly.

Tomás is two years older then me, making him twenty one. He lives in America with my parents and goes to university over there too. We only see each other during his breaks.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Nothing nothing. You?" He wondered as he went back to his suitcase, unpacking it into his closet.

"Same. I'm going to head to the restaurant soon." I warned him before heading out of his room to mine.

I grabbed my phone and texted Mika for awhile before having to go to the restaurant.

"Hey." I passed Carlos as I walked into the staff room.

"How are you?" He walked into the staff room as I took off my coat. "I haven't seen you in a week."

"I'm good. And that's because I was in exams. But guess who's on holiday!!" I pointed at myself. "Well I'll still be working but you know I have no uni."

"That's cool." Carlos said as we walked out towards the front of the restaurant.

"Sofia." I hugged our other waitress. "I missed you so much. How was Dubai?" I grabbed her hands jumping around slightly.

"It was amazing, we need to catch up! It was even better then I imagined it!" She squealed jumping with me.

"That's even possible? You talked to me so much about this honeymoon!" I giggled.

Anyways we started our shift, and we only finished at midnight tonight, instead of one thirty.

"I'll take table four and you'll take table two?" I nodded to Sofia.

Those were our last tables before we closed. We cleaned up and closed the restaurant together.

"Goodnight." I kissed my two friends in the cheek before heading to my car.

I sat down and waited for my heating to work as I checked Instagram.

Pedri (Car Crasher)
look on ur left

??

I look on my left as my heart almost left my chest when I saw Pedri looking at me. I lowered my window.

"You can't do that." I held my hand over my heart.

"Well I just did." He leaned on my car, pressing his hands on my 'empty' window.

"What are you doing here so late? Shouldn't a 'big footballer' like you stay safely at home?" I laughed as I air quoted.

"Well, I was going to stop and grab something to drink at this bar but it was closed." He smiled and I somehow knew he was talking about my restaurant. "So, I was going to grab some tapas at some other place, care to join?"

I looked at the time. "Sure, but not too late. I don't want to worry my parents." I closed my window, cut my cars contact and got out of my car.

"Have you prepared your outfit for tomorrow?" He asked me.

"No. Do you prepare your outfits for the next day?" I laugh.

"Well no, but it's Barbie we're watching, so it's an obligation that you have pink in it." I followed him as we weave red through Barcelona

"There's no way I'm doing that." I giggled.

"Come on, why not." He elbowed me playfully.

"Because that's cringey." He shook his head. "It is. And I bet it's not even worth crying over like everyone says it is."

"We'll see about that." He nudged me into a small and discreet restaurant kind of bar. "They have the best tapas here." He whispered.

"Hi Pedro. The usual?" The guy at the reception asked, to which Pedri nodded. "You can sit wherever you want." He gestured around the pretty empty room.

We sat down at a small table, the restaurant was warm and smelled good.

"Do you have Tapas in Argentina?" He asked me.

"Not really. We call it picadas. It's quite similar but it's not our typical thing like tapas for Spain by example."

"What is Argentina's tapas then?"

"Asado. It's like a grilled barbecue. There's a nice Argentinian restaurant in Barcelona I think." I explained.

He nodded, before deciding to ask about my day.

"Well, my family came back from the states and I worked so, nothing fabulous." He looked attentively at me as I gave him details. "And I'm finally on break! Yesterday was my last day."

"You have enough space in your house for your parents? I mean not that it looks small. I just wouldn't think it could. You know since you work hard and your salary is probably not as high as it should be, but I don't mean-" I cut him from his continuing his nervous blabbering.

"It's fine." I laughed. "It's my parents house. We used to live there all together before they moved." I grabbed a sip of the water the keeper of the restaurant served us. "I just work to be able to go grocery shopping and for my studies."

"How many siblings do you have?"

"A brother, he's twenty one." He fills my glass back with water. "Thanks."

"My next question is, why didn't you move with them?"

I thought for awhile, wanting to suppress my feelings as much as possible. "I don't know. They just never.. offered." Luckily, the tapas arrived at that moment. "Can we just drop the subject?"

"Yeah, sure, I'm sorry for being it up." He looked down at the table. "Hope you like these."

I laughed, "Are you kidding? You usually eat this much?" I look at the several different tapas in front of us.

"Hey! You're not allowed to judge." He shook his head with a laugh. "I usually come here after a match, so I'm really hungry."

"You don't have afterparties after each match like in the movies?"

"What! Of course not." I passed him the plate of patatas bravas for him to serve himself. "Only after a big matches."

"But anyways, how was your day?" I wondered as he passed me the pan con tomate.

"Good. I just went to train a bit with my physio." He had a look in his face that sort of showed he wasn't really happy about it but I didn't push it.

After we fought for the bill, which he ended up winning with a smirk, he brought me back to my car.

"It was a pleasant surprise to see you tonight." He kissed my cheek through the open window.

"Goodnight Pedri." I waved before driving off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Author's/Note)

Hey hey hey!

Can we just talk about how regularly I've been posting at the moment?

Next week I'm not going to be able to post a lot since I'll have family over at my house, but I'll try to post 1/2 that week.

Love,

Pedriittaa <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 652 46
𐙚 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐎𝐂 𝐗 𝐏𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐙𝐀́𝐋𝐄𝐙 𐙚 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤, 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐬...
58K 1.3K 21
🩰 ┆#𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑-𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 ━ ❝ only bought this dress so you could take it off. ❞ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 one simple mistake caused pablo to m...
124K 3.4K 69
❈ marisol messi, former PSG player, returns with her dad and family as they find their way back to their roots and play for FC Barcelona once ag...
5.7K 56 18
ılıl﹔ ◌ 𓂂 ˳⁺ 📀 ꯭ ⊹ ⋆ ࣪ now playing...mess it up Four years relationship over a girl who he met at a party? Does he regret his decisions or no?