๐—๐€๐•๐ˆ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„ ||๐Ÿ...

By shristiroy148

โ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–..๐’Œ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’โž ........ "Who are you to me?" Her eyes went... More

โ€ขIntroductionโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
โ€ขBefore you read the bookโ€ข
โ€ขGifted Covers for the bookโ€ข
1โ€ข"And don't bite your lips again"
2โ€ข"Iris,you are getting Married"
3โ€ข"We are getting married tomorrow"
4โ€ข"Tomorrow is your big day"
Let's choose Wedding dress and rings.
5โ€ข"Now You may kiss the bride."
6โ€ข"I am yours,So is my room"
7โ€ข" What's on your neck Iris?"
8โ€ข"Why does he hate me so much?"
9โ€ข"Take care of yourself...Kitten"
10โ€ข"You are mine kitten(Xavier Pov-1)
11โ€ข"Don't make me lose my control kitten"(Xavier Pov-2)
12โ€ข"She has to say yes!"(XavierPov-3)
13โ€ข"Fuck my control kitten!"(XavierPov-4)
14โ€ข"Won't you ask for your gift?"
15โ€ข"Its Mrs.Iris Xavier knight,kitten"
16โ€ข"I'll never let you fail kitten"
17โ€ข"Perfect kitten,fucking perfect!"
18โ€ข"Who the fuck let you in?"(Xavier's pov:-5)
19โ€ข"You are a good girl,Kitten"
20โ€ข"She was meant to be mine"(Xavier pov-6)
21โ€ข"Xavier, who is Athena?"
22โ€ข"I need to talk to her.."
23โ€ข"Iris, Can we meet and talk?"
24โ€ข" Iris, we need to talk! "
25โ€ข"I need to teach you a lesson kitten"
26โ€ข"The thing I'll do with you kitten"
27โ€ข"Samuel is here"
28โ€ข"I was fucking obsessed with you"
29โ€ข"Now lets seal the deal kitten"
30โ€ข"The fuck you are wearing kitten"
31โ€ข"And here comes the bitch!"
32โ€ข"I can't control myself anymore Kitten.."
33โ€ข"Yes kitten! punishment"
34โ€ข"Good girl, my little kitten!"
35โ€ข"Hands off, Collin!"
36โ€ข"You are my favorite book to read"
37โ€ข"What are you hiding kitten?"
38โ€ข"Fuck you against the wall?"
39โ€ข"Future CEO of Wilson industries"
40โ€ข"Just three more fucking weeks!"
41โ€ข"Are you drunk kitten?"
42โ€ข"Where are your fucking clothes kitten!"
43โ€ข"You are my first and only crush xavi"
44โ€ข"Read my commands kitten."
45โ€ข"Want me to continue. Kitten?"
46โ€ข"Can't wait to make you mine kitten"
47โ€ข"Who gave you that drink?"
48โ€ข"I am ready to be your muse,kitten"
49โ€ข"To work on your stamina,kitten"
51โ€ข"C-Can I touch there,again?"
52โ€ข"I love you."
53โ€ข"Yes sir, got it."
54โ€ข"I object this decision, gentleman's"
55โ€ข"Somewhere special"
56โ€ข"Get the jet ready"
57โ€ข"We just started kitten."
58โ€ข"Now you look all mine, kitten"
59โ€ข"Just an hour Kitten"
60โ€ข"Welcome to Greece, kitten"
61โ€ข "Izel King"
62โ€ข"First date of our honeymoon"
63โ€ข "I love you, kitten"
64โ€ข" I'm yours, till eternity"

50โ€ข"Words can never describe that.."

46.3K 2.8K 193
By shristiroy148

First vote and than read please ♥️

Next target= 1.7k votes●
(1700)

A quick question:-
Any boy reading this book? (Be honest)
*I am just curious*

One weeks later

I stared at myself in the mirror. I had just come back from the office and was trying to get back to myself. To be honest, I wasn't feeling well. I was feeling tired and my back was hurting a lot. I tried to tie my hair in a tight ponytail, only to scream in irritation. I was getting irritated, and right now all I want is to get bald so I don't have to tie them every time.

But I don't want to be ugly too!! I love my hair!

Taking a deep breath, I tried again only to let out a cry. The comb was entangled with my hair and now it wasn't coming out. A tear fell from my eye and at that moment, I felt pathetic. Why am I even crying over this stupid problem? I am such a crybaby!

Or probably I am near my period.

They are never regular so that I can predict dates, but for the fact that all my symptoms are like that, it's periods.

I hate periods!

I was lost in my own thoughts when I felt a hand on my head, a certain perfume filled my nostrils, and I relaxed. I felt his back touching mine, and I slumped in the chair near my dressing table. I felt him press a kiss on my head, and I felt my eyes filling with tears.

Ah! Why am I even crying?

Without saying anything, he knelt in front of me. I covered my face with my hand to cry more. I probably looked more like a clown than a human.

He cupped my face and removed my hand. He wiped my tears with his thumbs and pressed a kiss on my forehead. My heart wasn't beating fast this time but was getting soothed, my cries subsided, and I looked at him. His eyes were filled with questions, filled with pain as if it wasn't me who was bearing it. His eyes filled with care and tenderness when he asked-

"What made you cry, kitten? Tell me, I'll fix it." Hearing him, I sniffed and pouted my lips to stop my tears. Once I was fine, I started my rant, complaining about my hair not getting fixed, my back hurting, and not feeling good.

"It's all messed up, and I am feeling irritated." I said, and another pair of tears escaped my eyes. He wiped them away.

"Shh, you should have called me. I'll fix your hair, I'll fix everything but don't cry, sì?" he said, and I nodded. He pressed a kiss on my temple, and I sighed in satisfaction at his warmth. He stood up and made me look into the mirror.

I looked at myself and cringed; my makeup was ruined and my hair looked like a mess. My clothes, which I haven't changed yet, were crumpled, and I was right; I really looked like a clown. I looked up at him, who was now untangling the comb from my hair with all the tenderness and concentration. It made me forget what I was thinking and made me chuckle. Hearing my chuckle, he looked at me and smiled, showing his dimples.

Ahh! Those dimples

At that exact moment, someone knocked on the door. Xavi, without saying anything, went to open it and came back with a glass of juice which is green in colour. Handing me the glass, he went back to his work. I sipped it a few times and instantly felt good. I relaxed even more when he gently massaged my scalp after untangling my hair.

"You have such beautiful hair, kitten," he said. One thing I noticed is that he is kind of obsessed with my hair. He will always touch them.

"He is obsessed with your whole girl!" my subconscious mocked, and it's true. He himself accepted that.

Once done untangling my hair, he took a wipe and started to remove the ruined makeup. He was doing all this with a neutral face, while I, on the other hand, was experiencing a whole range of emotions. I felt like a child, back to my childhood when he used to take care of me.

"I look ugly..." I muttered to myself after seeing my reflection in the mirror, feeling him softly tugging my hair behind my ear. I looked at him, and he chuckled, as if he thought of me as a clown. I bit my lip at his action but didn't say anything until I heard him.

"That's what you think, but if you saw yourself through my eyes, you would see my most desirable dream come true in the most beautiful way. Till date can't believe how am I this fortunate to have you"

My eyes snapped at him, my mouth parted at the words he said to me, and my cheeks turned red as my heartbeat quickened. I looked into his eyes and saw how much he meant those words. They were warm and hypnotizing. It was like he wanted me to get lost in his eyes, yet he wanted me to found him.

"You never look any less than perfect to me, you got it? Sì?"

Saying this, he pressed a small kiss on my forehead and then on my lips. I closed my eyes, feeling his words sinking in. My body felt warm as the effect of his words and my mood changed instantly.

A small smile came to my lips and I looked away from him. He stood up again and tied my hair in braids securely. I was still under the effect of his voice when I felt him picking me up.

"You are too good with your words," I said, looking at him. He smirked upon hearing me and looked away. But I don't know why, I felt the smirk wasn't there just because he felt his ego boosted by my words, but for something else.

He made me sit on the counter and handed me my night suit. Cupping my cheeks, he pressed his lips to mine in a sweet kiss. I smiled into the kiss as he pushed his tongue inside, deepening the kiss. I wrapped my hand around his neck and pulled him even closer. Suddenly, I felt like kissing him for hours and wanted to touch his body.

His hand found my neck, gripping it, and it made me feel dizzy. A shiver ran through my body, and I parted my lips more to deepen the kiss. He nibbled on my lips while his other hand groped my breast. A loud moan escaped my mouth when he pinched my nipple and then, to distract me, tightened his hold on my neck.

My nipples were already sensitive, but the way he was pinching them made me curl my toes. The sensations ran through my body, making me feel more and more greedy for more.

When I felt I wasn't able to breathe, I hit his chest to leave, but at the same time, I didn't want him to leave me. I wanted him to continue doing whatever he was doing.

I was breathing hard while he pressed his forehead to mine and whispered,

"Change and come out, you need rest. You don't look well, sì?" I nodded. The fire in my body to continue what we left was still there, but I knew and the fact that I started to feel the mild pain in my lower tummy was making his point even more valid.

As he walked out, I quickly changed my clothes and checked whether I was right or wrong about my periods. Periods can never disappoint me; they were here. I quickly put on a pad and sprinted out of the room. I wanted to sleep before the pain increased. Reaching out, I was again in his arms. He was waiting outside.

He put me on the bed, and I was already feeling sleepy. Thankfully, I had already had my dinner, so I wasn't hungry and closed my eyes, only to feel another cramp hitting me. I scrunched my face in pain and let out a whimper.

"Are you okay? Do you need a doctor?" I heard him ask as he sat beside me. I nodded no, not having the courage to even say a word. I desperately needed to sleep, but the cramps were getting painful. Suddenly, I felt him raising my shirt up. My eyes, which were closed, shot open to see what he was doing. I saw him lowering my pants too. I stayed still, trusting him to do what he wanted, and then I felt his warm hand on my lower belly. He started to massage there, and instantly a sigh of relief and pleasure left my mouth. He continued doing that for a few minutes, he didn't said a word but understood everything. I shut my mind to think anymore. I felt his hand going up and went to my breast.I wasn't wearing a bra because of the pain. He quietly started to massage there too. The feeling made me smile and lured me to sleep. Not even 5 minutes later, I felt myself in a deep slumber.

AUTHOR'S POV:-

As Iris slept, and Xavier looked at her with some undefined emotion in his eyes. His mind took him to a certain sentence she said, and he chuckled, painfully.

"Good with words?" he whispered. He desperately wanted her to believe his emotions, to realize his love for her. She wasn't wrong when she said he is good with words, but the fact is that when he is with her, he never lets his mind say anything but his heart.

What he says, whatever he does, aren't what he does or says for everyone. She is different. She is unique, and she is the one for whom he lets all his personality change. He isn't hurt by her words, but he just felt a little sting in his heart when she said that.

But again, she wasn't wrong. And he isn't going to think anything negative when they are doing as they should. Shaking his head, he cupped his cheeks and said,

"If you realize my true emotions for you, you will never say or think like that." He looked intensely into her eyes and said further.

"No words are enough to describe what I feel for you; no words can contain the emotions that I have for you. My love for you runs in my veins; they live in me. I live in those emotions, kitten."

Xavier's eyes darkened, and he leaned closer, his jaw clenched as if he was trying to control himself. Lifting his hand, he slowly traced his fingers on her cheeks, his aura changing with each passing second.

In the darkness, he looked nothing less than a beast ready to devour his beauty, yet the tenderness in his touch made it seem like all he wanted was to cherish her. In Xavier's mind, he was touching her as if he was afraid that one touch would make the dream with her in will vanish. Leaning closer, he looked deep into her eyes and then said, "Words are never enough for that, kitten."

Pressing a light kiss on her lips, he added,

"Words can never describe that."

hello bubbles

How are you all?

Hope you all good.

Hope you all like it.

Koi Iris ko Gali ni dega😂

Just a sweet chapter, I wanted Xavier to show his dark and good both side. Hope it wasn't boring.

Just a glimpse of how obsessive he is.
I wanted Xavier to have a healthy obsession, like not too deep intensely dark in front of her. But we all know he is insanely obsessed with her.

I wanted to add some flashback but wasn't sure. What do you all think?

Xavier is such a husband goal.!

Next chapter gonna be interesting.
*and no it's not smut (just a little bit) but something elss* any guess?

Thought about Xavier?

Thought about Iris?

Any questions regarding this chapter? Please ask.

Ok, now that's enough questions for today.

Now what's left for you all is this-

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented last chapter. It really means a lot ❤

╰┈➤●And a special thank you to these 5 people for commenting first on the previous chapter.
Samiskya360
JiniPatwani
Loveursoul05
Bunny_2408
parth_samthaan18

Follow me for being updated about my work and my future work.

Bye, till next.
Good night
stay healthy,stay safe.

Shristy ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 142K 74
The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The person who find satisfaction while seeing peo...
1M 12.9K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
389K 14.3K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
705K 42.7K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...