Bliss

ItsDestinySlayys által

Warning Rated R+, otherwise anyone can read the book. ✨PSA👀 : THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL, NOTHING IS THIS BOOK A... Több

Meet Nena
Meet Isabella
Meet Maria
My new home
My New home Prt 2
Grocery Store Fight
Revealing the huge secret
The Big Talk
Not such a mystery person anymore.
Relaxing time
Unfriendly business
Meet Liz.
Safety First‼️.
Crazy Females
Drunk In Love.
Animosity💔
Family Time Part 1

New Book Alert

1.5K 6 0
ItsDestinySlayys által

PSA- I may possibly delete this book eventually, it's pretty lame to me now and I decided to restart over when it comes to writing.

Outside of writing, I tend to enjoy reading a lot of urban fiction books and they truely intrigue and inspire me to do better within my writing. I always loved writing and still have dreams of being an actual author some day but I definitely gotta work on my authoring and do better if that's what I want..

So yeah My new book is called Gloss Diaries 💋📕.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

65.4K 2.2K 50
♕~Let me be the big bad wolf to fulfil all your naughty little desires~♕ Stripped And Tainted The Human...
1.4K 104 23
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
470K 6.6K 51
The night after her parents death, she's forced and threatened by the Queen at the age of ten to get engaged to the princess whose father is the murd...
72.7K 3.5K 56
[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1 jock 07/02/21 #1 bitch 05/04/21 #1 antih...