Aquatic AU REBRANDED Info Boo...

By AnonymousDnBfan

one of my AUs is being rebranded!! and trust me it's better than the og. enough with the comparisons LET'S GE... More

some stuff before we start!!
The General Info
The Civilians
The Sea Creatures.

The Scientists (and Marine Biologists)

19 0 0
By AnonymousDnBfan

Dave (🚫🖌️)

After the flood, he wanted to know why this happened, but he didn't want to be a scientist due to his past incident, so he became a marine biologist. (But that's still science but hey, at least it isn't rocket science.) He of course, has a son, Tristan. He makes sure that he doesn't stray too far from home. He has to take Tristan to work with him because he can't trust him to be home alone.

Muko (🚫🖌️)

Muko resides in the Twilight Zone, his job is to keep check on the population of certain species (e.g. critically endangered species like Chaossaurs, current population is 5) and the amount of deaths caused by sea creatures. He and Dave talk to each other sometimes, but they're very busy at the moment so they're unable to speak with one another.

Will add more when I have more characters!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879K 30.2K 108
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
215K 9.2K 24
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
35.7K 754 12
In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With Their New Friends GalZone, They Get Engage...
28.6K 458 14
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE