Paw Patrol Mighty Pups: Reven...

By chariobros92

1 month after the defeat of Victoria Vance, the paw patrol returns to adventure bay so that they can finally... More

Chapter 1: Going home
Chapter 2: Home at last
chapter 3:getting ready
chapter 4: in adventure city
chapter 5: kidnap of revenge
Chapter 7:some old friends
chapter 8: trapped
chapter 9: the crystals
chapter 10:deploy the machines
Chapter 11:pups vs machines
Chapter 12:the final battle

chapter 6:Zuma needs help

252 2 0
By chariobros92

  Meanwhile in adventure city

Nano:alright, aaannnnddddd, done.

Nano said with joy and excitement. Liberty looked at a mirror only to see herself having a pinkish orange flower ontop of her left ear, she smiled at this and looked over at the triplets.

Liberty:thanks children.

Top:alwasy here for you mom, I'm for sure Zuma's gonna love it.

And then, out of the corner of their eyes, came a chocolate labrador pup in his vehicle arriving towards them in some sort of hurry, it was Zuma.

Mini:Here he comes now!

Zuma:liberty! Juniors! Got off the vehicle

Top:hey zuma! How's adventure-

Zuma:i-its very bad news! It's the pups and Ryder, they've been kidnapped!

Liberty/Junior patrollers:WHAT!?!

Liberty:by who?

Zuma:It was codi! She's returned with new robots!

Liberty:her again?!

Nano:you know her?

Liberty:she nearly tried to destroy adventure bay and recreate it in her own image, luckily me and the others were there to stop her from doing that.

Mini:Well what are we gonna do?

Then, Zuma had an idea, a mighty idea.

Zuma:Guys, I have an idea. For this, we need the mighty crystals, and 3 other pups I know. they can help us out for this.

to be continued...

hey guys its been a while, but here it is! chapter 6! I hope you enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 196 48
After Niku's adventure in Alola he wants to find out about the issue in the Orre Region. Let's see him help the PokΓ©mon who are surrounded in darknes...
710K 17.3K 51
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
20.2K 2.8K 32
αž”αŸ’αžαžΌαžšαž–αžΈαž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž”αŸ’αžšαž»αžŸαž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžαžΆαž˜αŸ’αž“αžΆαž€αŸ‹ αž€αŸ’αž›αžΆαž™αž‡αžΆαžŸαŸ†αžŽαž–αŸ’αžœαž…αž·αžαŸ’αžαž˜αž“αž»αžŸαŸ’αžŸαž˜αžΆαž“αž’αŸ†αžŽαžΆαž…αžŠαŸ‚αž›αžαŸ’αžšαžΌαžœαž”αžΆαž“αž˜αž“αž»αžŸαŸ’αžŸαž‚αŸ’αžšαž”αŸ‹αž‚αŸ’αž“αžΆαžαŸ’αž›αž”αžαŸ’αž›αžΆαž… αž‚αŸαž‘αž‘αž½αž›αž”αžΆαž“αž‘αžΆαŸ†αž„αž€αžΆαžšαžαŸ’αž“αžΆαž€αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž“αž˜ αž“αžΉαž„αž€αžΆαžšαž˜αžΎαž›αžαŸ‚ αž”αŸ’αžšαŸ€αž”αž”αžΆαž“αžŠαžΌαž…αž‡...
60.9K 2.7K 52
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...