|[Jealousy Overtakes]|

By haechiessun

[Soulmate au] Suh Huijin,a pretty mysterious college girl with a dark past,doesnt believe in soulmates. Mark... More

᯾Characters᯾
᯾Informations᯾
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 19

80 1 0
By haechiessun

3rd P.O.V

"Damn what the hell happened to her- nevermind i forgot yall went to the club yesterday." Haechan snickered looking at the girls who apparently had a hangover for drinking more than ten bottles.

"Nah shit i feel like shit, shiiittt-"

"Damn thats a lot of shit- ow fuck why are you so cranky- okay okay sorry- i said sorry you crazy woman!" Hyeji punched her boyfriends arm multiple times before laying back her head on his shoulder.

"Good morning sunshine!" Here comes the morning person who wouldnt stop saying good morning and yes you guessed it right, its Zhong.

"Quiet Zhong!"

The girls winced when Renjun tried to say it quietly, well tried to. He muttered a small apology to them, he knew he shouldnt mess with them when theyre cranky as fuck.

"Damn i definitely saw Huijin's soulmate bringing her home- dude she was clinginfg onto him like a koala and bro the way i fucking squealed- before you asked me how the fuck did i see you getting carried by him, you guys were being slow and i arrived after Mark parked his car." Johnny explained as he continued squealing after he got a flashback of his sister clinging onto her soulmate.

"Please she wouldnt stop whining when Mark carried her- believe me when i say i heard Mark calling her love and babe- i guess my ship is definitely sailing more than Hyuck ships himself with Mark." Johnny snickered but yelped after, when Haechan threw a used tissue from Renjun at him.

"Suck an eggplant Johnathan Suh! As if you dont ship yourself with Lee Sooman! Take that!" Haechan jokingly argued.

"God please why am i here with them." Huijin sighed as she plopped ger head back to where it was, inside her fucking bag.

✈︎

Getting off his car with a smile plastered on his face, ask him why hes smiling like a fool, he doesnt know the answer too. The moment the bird outside decided to knock his window and made him jump out of bed at 6 am, a smile was on his face.

Well he looks like hes about to have a cheek cramp, not sure if that exist but it does sound like it.

If he started skipping down the hallway of the college, everyone might think hes a bubbly guy who just got accepted by his crush but instead he remembered the kiss his soulmate gave him yesterday. Yeah thats the answer to his smile.

To make it more weird, his eyes were glowing yellow and pink.

But soon the happiness went down to the sewer where all shits belong. But the shit that were supposed to be in the sewer was standing right in front of his locker kissing another shit and that we call it shitters.

Now his eyes are glowing red. If he were in a cartoon movie, his face would be red and smokes coming out of his ears. And if hes a kdrama, there would be black aura surrounding him as he stared at those shitters.

He walked towards them, fist tightened, his knuckles turns white as he was gripping too tight, he might draw some blood from the pressure.

"Having fun cheating bitch?" He scoffed.

"M-mark?"

"M-m-mark shut your fucking ass and fucking move before i cut your body into pieces and feed you to my pet tiger."

Damhui pushed the guy away from her, acting as if she was forced to kiss him and well the guy flipped her off, cursing at her for being the worst kisser.

"Baby- he- he-"

"Nah shit you sound like Michael Jackson- and please dont copy him you dont deserve to imitate a legend plus Hyuck doesnt like that so fuck off." Mark opens his locker, getting his books, well he actually doesnt have any lesson in the morning but hes just there to piss her off and maybe just maybe break up with her.

"Mark baby its a mistake! He forced me! Didnt you see me struggling to get him off?" She tried to hold his arm but he swats her hand away from him.

"What? Struggling? Struggling from what? Breathing? Well yeah i did see you struggling to breathe when hes kissing you." He darkly chuckled and faced her, eyes burning red just like the flames.

"Im sorry babe- its a mistake we- we can fix it okay? Please forgive me, he forced me!" She pathetically apologized for kissing the guy although it was an 'accident'

"Yeah-"

"Really?" Damhui squealed, throwing her arms on his shoulder hugging him tightly.

"-no shit you and i are over. I hate cheaters like you and Huijin was right when she told me you fucking cheated on me with someone seems like younger than you-"

"Hes 38!"

"Bro hes older than you- he can be your dad or something plus how the fuck can he enter this college?! Damn get away from me youre disgusting! You and i are over!" Mark swats her hands away from him and walked away leaving Damhui speechless.

"Well that felt so fucking great! Fuck you Damhui!" He turns around and flipped her off, laughing as he walks backwards.

✈︎

"Did you see his face!? He was literally disgusted when- i cant continue its too funny-" Chenle gasped trying to breathe, it was too much for him.

"How is he so entertained? It wasnt even funny? How??" Johnny made a questionable face, confused as to why his friend is so easy to entertain.

While they were chatting and joking with each other, Huijin sat there trying to recall what she did when she's drunk. Holding onto her head, messing with her hair letting out a gasp when she remembered what she said and did to Mark.

"You look so fucking hot and sexy.I wish i could just kiss you in front of many people and claim that you're my soulmate. Or maybe have a heavy makeout on the couch when Johnny's gone." She stared at his face with a dumb smile on her face but suddenly she cried.

"Y-you- why- i- you-"

"Easy there, slowly love slowly." Mark calmed her down, his thumb rubbing circles on her hand, kissing it after.

"Your words hurt me a lot. Am i not a good soulmate for you? Am i ugly? Is it because i have this big ugly scar-"

"You're not ugly love. Your scar isnt ugly, its beautiful love-"

"Then why the fuck did you say that i have this ugly scar? Why am i the only one who's going through so much? Am i being punished for being a bad soulmate? I guess i should just live without a soulmate and rot-"

"Baby dont say things like that-"

"It's the truth! You don't even believe one thing i said about Damhui! I have feelings too, Mark." The way she said his name made him feel butterflies. His blood went cold for a moment when he saw that she was actually staring at him with blue and red eyes.

"Why can't you just accept that the universe sets us as a couple or soulmate." Then it went silent before she continued while rummaging through her purse to find her phone.

"I told you Damhui cheated on you- but you don't believe a shit about what i told you." She then showed him the video she recorded when Damhui kissed a guy in the hallway.

His grip in her hand tightened but soon he realise hes holding her hand. He brings her hand to kiss it longer.

"No what have i done...."

"Hey Mark," Jaehyun greeted the latter behind Huijin.

She lets out a gasp and hides her face with her hoodie, chanting curse words as her soulmate plops beside her, dropping his bag on his right, scooting closer to Huijin.

"Damn what got you smiling like a fool?" Mark sent Haechan a middle finger. "Excuse me!? What did i do???"

"Okay shut up anyways i broke up with the cow-" Huijin abruptly turned to face Mark.

"Fucking finally!!! Jeno pay up bitch! Suck a- ow fuck you!" Haechan winced in pain after Jeno kicked his leg.

"Why? I mean we're glad youre finally back to your senses but how?" Jaemin asked.

"I had someone in mind, i have my eyes on someone i'd rather be with." He softly said as he stared at Huijin with a soft smile, blush creeps onto her face. He looks so cute- Suh Huijin??!?

✈︎

Classes were over meaning Huijin is about to bolt out of the room and avoid Mark as much as possible but Naevis love Huijin so much that she decided to send Mark as a present and thats why shes now standing with a red face reminiscing everything she had blurt out when she logged out of reality.

"Hey cmon lets go." Pulling her hand, intertwining their fingers, their friends well some of their friends whistling at their direction which added more blood to Huijin's face and is now looking like a tomato with her new freshly dyed black hair.

"W-where are we going Mark? I have stuff to do!" She tried to pull back her hand, but Mark being the tough and buff guy he is, pulled her to his side by her shoulder, wrapping his arm on her shoulder.

"Im sending you home love, i wouldnt want my soulmate to suddenly get kidnapped by a pervert, do we?" She nodded, blushing even more, biting back her squeal.

"Atta girl, now lets go." He smirked ruffling her hair.

All Huijin want was to bury herself in a pile of clothes and never come out. Shes so embarassed. Since when you asked? Since the moment her own mouth decided to blurt everything she has ever thought of Mark Lee.

Why do you think shes like this? Well apparently the latter's hand is on her thigh while the other is holding the steering, driving with one hand is her weakness.

And now when they stepped outside with Huijin thanking him, Mark decided to follow her inside and spend some time with her which added more spice to her life.

Here they are, sitting on her bed laughing at what Huijin had said, well surprisingly she have forgotton about the so called incident.

"No! Why did you punch the watermelon- you- i cant breathe!" Slapping Mark as a habit when shes laughing. "Ow ow hey stop abusing me!" He joked.

"You shit! Im not abusing you!" She jokingly glared at him, stiffling a laugh.

"You are! Youre abusing my heart for beating too fast for you." He winked.

"Shut up Shrek."

"What? You wanted me to kiss you? Yeah sure come here." He puckered his lips coming closer to her as she shrieked a laugh.

They laughed before silence engulfing them. Mark turned his head to her, staring at her before leaning closer to lean his head on her shoulder leaving her frozen.

"You know prom is next week but since i broke up with that red head looking grinch. I have no one to go with." He said looking up at her but she sat still, not able to look into his eyes.

"I think i'll be going with Sungchan- well thats if hes not going with anyone else of course." She said not noticing the green glint in his eyes, he scoffed.

"Why would you go with him when you have me? Go with me instead." He rolled his eyes, fiddling with his fingers. "Pfft why would i go with you? Wait is Mark Lee jealous?"

She laughed, he groans hiding his face in the crook of her shoulder. "Shut up before i kiss you Suh Huijin."

"Chill tiger im joking."

"And im not joking when i said i will kiss you if you dont shut up." He casually said with a smirk on his face.

Boy are you fucking kidding me!? Kiss me-

"Alright love im gonna get going. I'll see you tomorrow yea." He said kissing her forehead before waving at her and went out of her room not giving her a chance to reply.

Waiting for a few minutes before slamming her face onto her plushies screaming. Naevis do love her, she made Mark's heart flutter.

"What are you doing to me Mark Lee?"

----------------------------✈︎----------------------------
Finally hes back to reality. Petition to remove Damhui the cow and throw her to the moon.

Okay but anyways i was writing this before I went to work and I'm tired i wanna go to sleep.

Have a nice day! And maybe vote and comment? If you want to lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 447 71
"Aera I don't know if you haven't noticed but I'd literally give my life before I even thought of hurting you . The thought of anyone else hurting yo...
71.8K 2.3K 10
❝Y𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜!? S𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗? ❞ How would you feel if you suddenly fell in love with your own member's sister? 「 BOOK 5 OF THE...
90.5K 2.1K 45
in which, na jaemin- the schools heartthrob and the captain of the soccer team falls in love, and completely forgets about ayeong, his best friend. "...
88.6K 5.3K 30
mark and jeno were 100% sure they were soulmates, and this made both of them very happy. but what will happen when donghyuck appears in their lives a...