To The Straight Path.

By _Minaaz_20

ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.

Chapter 36.

196 23 12
By _Minaaz_20

It's been almost 4 hours now, Alex and Eira were sleeping peacefully in eachothers embrace on the couch in her cabin.

After their prayers they talked for a while and slept after Eira checked upon Daniel.

It was more than 24 hours that they didn't took a nap and now they were sleeping soundly.

Eira was snuggled up to him searching for the warmth and his hands were wrapped around her securely .

She moved a little and groaned in pain as she fell on the ground. She massaged the back of her head groaning in pain.

She sat on the floor and looked at him and instantly a smile crept on her face. She layed her head on the couch looking at his sleeping face, he looked like an adorable child sleeping without any concern.

Unknowingly she slept in her same position.

After about three more hours passed he stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes. He looked beside him and was taken aback looking at her.

He kissed her cheek and layed back looking at her beautiful face which he couldn't get tired and bored off.

He remembered how she helped him in praying and a throaty chuckle escaped his mouth thinking how excited she got just by a small act unaware of the fact that it was a huge step for her.

After few minutes she opened her eyes and their eyes met, and like everytime they got lost in eachother. He gently caressed her cheek and pecked her lips making her blush profusely.

"Why were you sleeping down?" He asked, she sat straight and he did too.

"I fell." She mumbled.

He looked at her for a minute and burst into laughters after a second. She slapped on his knee and stood up from the floor.

"Oh my God you are so adorable." He said with a chuckle.

She glared at him and went near her table. He was still looking at her with a grin.

"You should have slept on me rather than beside me." He voiced out with a smirk going near her.

"You are too much." She shook her head and was looking at one of the patient's charts.

He snaked his arms around her waist and kept his face in the crook of her neck which was covered by her hijab.

"Don't you have work?" She asked trying to go from him but he didn't let her.

"I killed my PA yesterday." He stated casually but she got stiffen on her place.

He sighed and sat on her table looking deeply in her eyes. He gently took her hands in his caressing her knuckles.

"It was important."

"Alex, killing someone will never be important."

"It was trust me."

"You could've warned her." She tried to take her hands away from him but he didn't let her.

"Her Father was trying to get information about my identity."

"So you killed them?"

He nodded and he noticed the hurt and disappointment in those honey brown orbs.

"Even I know your real identity." She whispered not looking at him.

"Eira, you know I'll die before laying a finger on you which can harm you. You are my wife my love."

"What if she was also someone's love? Alex killing is not the only solution."

"Yeah, but sometimes it is. They were trying to come after you."

"Allah is my protector not a single hair of my body will fall without his permission. You can't save me everytime lex, he is there to save us and if it is written in my fate then it will happen."

"I will change that fate, no one can hurt or even look at what is mine." He stated with such an intensity that a shiver ran down her spine.

"Fate can be change only by prayers not a single soul in this world can change it."

She removed her hands from his.

"I've some patients to see." She said and walked out closing the door behind her.

She took a deep breath and went down. He sighed audibly and brushed his hairs frustratedly.

She went down to check upon Daniel. She smiled looking at his recovery, his internal bleeding stopped and his wounds were healing perfectly.

She checked upon other patients and was about to go but listening Daniel's voice she stopped.

"Alex." He mumbled.

"He is safe don't worry." Eira whispered softly and even in his sleep he smiled and a relief spread across his face.

Eira immediately went from the ICU and ran to Alex. She hugged him tightly and he got stunned at his spot.

"Hey what happen?" He asked and random thoughts crossed his mind.

"I'll burn them alive, tell me what happened?" He asked again, his anger raising.

Eira moved from him and looked at him. He was surprised looking at her smiling face.

"Allah listened to your prayers, Daniel is out of danger now. A moment ago he took your name." She said with a wide smile making him froze on his spot for few seconds.

"Thank you thank you so much for saving him." He hugged her, she gently patted his back.

"It's Allah who saved him, he answered to your prayers I haven't done anything." She whispered softly and he tightened his grip around her.

"Alex, you are crushing me." She mumbled trying to breath.

He immediately moved back with a sheepish smile.

"I'll be waiting for you, come down." She said with a smile and walked out.

"Thank you." He mumbled to no one in particular.

He immediately wore his mask and cap and went downstairs.

By the time Eira went inside Daniel was up, Eira asked the staff to shift him to VIP room. She came out and saw Alex standing there.

"He is up, we will shift him to the room. You can meet him then." She told but their eyes were speaking different emotions.

Those cold dark blue orbs were now turned soft like cotton and it didn't got unnoticed by those honey brown orbs.

They were trying to maintain distance for safe side but it was hard for Alex. In this particular moment he wants to hold her in his arms and never let go of her.

With that the nurses came out with Daniel who was laying on stretcher with a grin on his face looking at Alex.

After few minutes, Alex and Eira got in personal elevator as the VIP rooms were on other floor.

"I'm sorry little tigress." He whispered standing dangerously closer infront of her.

"For what?" She ask trying to step a little back but couldn't due to her back touching the corner of the lift.

"I.." he stopped himself from saying it.
"I don't know." He whispered sliding her mask down from her face.

Her breath started getting heavier.

He leaned in and captured those pink plumpy lips which always invite him like some prey.

She tried to push him a little but he didn't budged for a second. He kept his hand on her nape pulling her more towards him.

He moved after few minutes, they both were breathing heavily.

"What is wrong with you I'm working." She whisper yelled making his smirk to widen.

"Stop smirking." She pushed him back with a glare but he grinned in amusement.

"Allleexxxx."

She was so done with him.

"You are irresistible." He tried to hold her but she ducked down and stood at his back making him chuckle.

"You are disgusting."

"You are the first woman to find this disgusting. They would die just for the eye contact with me." He whispered near her ear with a smirk.

"Why don't you go back to those 20." She taunted rolling her eyes, but he felt that little jealousy which gave his heart beautiful peace.

"I thought of going but." He deliberately stopped in the middle, she looked at him with cold expressions.

"But? Why are you stopping say that? Say you are missing them and you got struck with me." She was glaring him with cold expressions and got out as the door of the elevators were open.

He was trying so hard not to laugh looking at her expressions.

He was following her like a lost puppy with a wide smirk on his face.

They went inside the VIP room. Daniel looked at Alex and smiled.

Alex looked at him and straight marched towards him landing a punch right on his face.

Eira gasped at that and pulled him back a little.

"Have you gone mad Alex?" She asked in a scolding tone making Daniel to snicker.

"Why the fucking hell you took that damn bullet for me." Alex yelled totally ignoring Eira's words.

"Exactly for this reaction." Daniel replied with a smirk making Alex to clench his jaw and curl his fingers into fist.

Alex was going near Daniel but Eira stood infront of him keeping her hands on his shoulder.

"If you beat my patient again, I'll tell him how you were on the verge of crying." Eira whispered looking straight in his eyes.

"I'll see you later babe, let me handle this man." He said with a smirk, Eira was still glaring at him.

"Wow I'm going to enjoy this." Daniel laughed looking at them, having a staring contest.

"I'm not your 21 girlfriends." She said rolling her eyes.

"Hey it was 20, you are increasing my trophies."

"Trophies?" She repeated raising her eyebrows and glared him intensely and went from there bumping him intentionally on his shoulder but he grinned cheekily. He shook his head and went near Daniel.

"You scared me asshole." Alex whispered punching on his bicep.

"If you touch me again I'll complain to Queen." He threatened playfully with a smirk making Alex to grin again just thinking a mere thought of Eira.

"You are whipped man, totally wrapped around her little fingers."

"Her fingers aren't little though."

This made Daniel's eyes to widen.

"You aren't even denying being wrapped." He exclaimed with widen eyes.

"From when did you saw me denying facts."

He said proudly making Daniel's jaw to touch the floor. He was looking at Alex with widen eyes.

"Oh my Jesus Christ you officially became a lover boy but Be careful though you know." Daniel said with a smirk intentionally stopping in the middle.

"Do not complete that sentence or else you will regret waking up and not dying by those bullets."

This made Daniel to laugh loudly but he immediately groaned in pain making Alex to laugh now.

"Go to your house and stop disturbing me." Daniel said looking at Alex's state, he was looking extremely tired.

Alex rolled his eyes but didn't moved from his place.

"Alex I'm fine now stop worrying about me." He said.

"Who is worrying about you, I'm staying here for Eira." He said casually but they both knew the truth.

"Did you forgot your meeting with the French. Go and attend it."

"Shit I forgot about that, take care buddy I'll leave."

Daniel nodded with a grin.

He went out and started looking for Eira, after he spot her he held her hand and took her to a corner.

"I love you." He said out of nowhere making her taken aback.

"And why are you telling me this?"
She asked.

"Because you should know that I only love one person not the rest 20. Understood."

She shook her head making a done face, which made him grin.

"You are such a stubborn and drama you know." He whispered taking a step towards her.

"Excuse me mister keep some distance you are in the hospital have a little shame." She said with a smirk taking a step back.

"Excused mister's wife but you know there is no word like shame in your husband's life."

Eira shook her head but there was a small smile on her face which was hidden under that mask.

They became silent getting drowned in eachothers eyes.

"I've to go, I'll send two guards for staying with Danny don't go around beating them." He said with a smirk fondling her cheek bone.

"Then tell your men to not violate any of the hospital's rules."

This made his smirk widen.

"You really are my wife."

"Yeah, not like those 20." She mumbled and he burst into laughters looking at her expressions.

"Yeah not like those 20, who would die for my presence." He acted to be a little disappointed.

She glared at him making it so hard for him not to laugh.

"If you look at any woman Alex I'm promising you, you will regret looking at them. If you do this major sin Alex then I'll never be yours know that."

This was strangely making his heart at peace. Her new version of jealousy was satisfying him, as if even she is feeling something for him.

"I heard somewhere that marrying 4 is okay in Islam." He said with a smirk trying his luck today, he was waiting for her to snap at him and to look at her reactions. He was enjoying it to the core.

"Yeah, men only know this sunnah they will forget the sunnahs in Salah or in any other thing but this they will stamp it." She mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Nothing, yes men can keep 4 wives but they are several things to keep in mind."

She tried to act normal but her frustrated and irritated voice was the proof to him.

"What do you suggest for me then?" He asked using all his luck today.

"Marry again if you want but don't sin." She mumbled not looking at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, do whatever but don't sin." She said frustratedly and was going from there but he held her and made her stand infront of him.

"Are you jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous."

"Then say that same thing looking at me in my eyes."

She looked at him more specifically glared at him looking in his eyes.

"Do what please you." She exclaimed in monotone.

"Not that, but you aren't jealous."

"I'm not, now leave me I've to work." She tried to go but he again made her stand on her place.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 6.7K 41
"So you approached me without being aware of my identity?" He asks me, while raising an eyebrow. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. It...
172K 5.2K 70
Dana Noori : A hijabi, nurse in training. She's hiding her true self. She's sick. A rare disease. Without her meds it's hard for her to live. She get...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
2.3M 83.1K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...