The Thought Of You

By booksByA99

One cruise ship, four weeks. What could possibly go wrong? Juliette Blanc has had one dream since she was a c... More

Introductions
Aesthetics
Playlist
Chapter 1 - Finding Out
Chapter 2 - The Cruise
Chapter 3 - FIFA
Chapter 4 - Jacuzzis
Chapter 5 - Date night
Chapter 6 - Niagra Island
Chapter 7 - High as the sky
Chapter 8 - You jump I jump, Jack
Chapter 9 - That's my girl
Chapter 10 - Hottest nerd
Chapter 12 - Memories
Chapter 13 - Stubborn Juliette
Chapter 14 - Matt- motherfucking- Kenson
Chapter 15 - Onion breath
Chapter 16 - Malibu
Chapter 17 - Crazy
Chapter 18 - Lorenzo's girlfriend
Chapter 19 - I like that she's different
Chapter 20 - Im sorry
Chapter 21 - Brunettes
Chapter 22 - I like her
Chapter 23 - Cheater
Chapter 24 - "You used me"
Chapter 25 - Eyes on me
Chapter 26 - Crazy for you
Chapter 27 - Baby
Chapter 28 - Don't give up on him
Chapter 29 - Prom
Chapter 30 - College
Epilogue

Chapter 11 - His repuatation

304 11 14
By booksByA99

J U L I E T T E

That one last week of summer went by quite slow, I won't lie. I think its because I had nothing to do all day, other than homework.

Here I was, standing infront of my mirror and looking at myself. I've decided that since it's my last semester of my Senior Year, I've quitted dressing up horribly.

By horribly, I mean sweatpants and hoodies. It never hurts to put a little more effort in yourself, for yourself.

I was wearing a pair of low rise baggy jeans and a cropped sleeveless shirt. My hair was down, i had a few jewellery on and a little makeup on.

I head outside into my father's car and he drives me to school.

I head inside and straight to my locker and find Emily.

"Hey." I smile.

She glances at me. "Well, look whos back all new."

"Thought I'd change things up a little."

"Well, looks good." She says. Suddenly, the FABS approach us.

"Hey, Em." Angelina says. "Lunch at our table later, don't be late."

Emily grins. "Okay!"

"Who's this?"

"Oh, uh- this is Juliette, my friend." Emily says.

I smile a little at them, trying my best to seem nice.

"Nice shirt." Bianca says. "Where'd you buy it?"

At first, i thought she was making fun of me but she genuinely liked it.

"Brandy." I say.

"Did you guys here Lorenzo roomed with a girl during his holidays?" Fiona scoffs.

"Room? Isn't he a millionaire?" Emily asks.

"He went on some cruise." Simone clears up.

"Ugh, I can't believe it!" Fiona whines. "I feel so bad for Lorenzo, he probably had the worse time ever!"

Imagine their faces if I tell them the girl was me.

I dont though, I keep quiet.

"Look, he's coming!" Angelina exclaims.

All heads turn to look at him. He's walking through the doors, talking to boys I didn't know.

He probably didn't even realise how many heads were looking at him.

"Hey, Enzo." I say but he walks right past, not even glancing at me.

"Stop it, Juliette, you're embarrassing me." Emily says.

"Sorry, I dont know what happened." I sigh. "I've gotta head to class, I'll see you later."

I head into class, upset. What a jerk.

What was I expecting though? Of course he's embarrassed to talk to me in public. I can't even believe I thought we'd still be like we were.

What kills me more is he just forgot about it all. He was an amazing friend to me, i didn't want to let go of it so easily.

Whatever. I'm not going to sob like some pathetic girl just for him.

I head into class and sit by the window, hoping to get some fresh air.

Los Angelos gets humid during summer. I'd do things to jump in a pool right now.

I lived in a small area in Beverly Hills. Or course, Beverly Hills was for people will loaded cash, I wasn't. So I lived in the unknown area, for middle class people.

Many people in school lived in Beverly Hills, including Lorenzo.

Soon, it was lunch. I head to the cafeteria and go to my usual table to meet Emily.

But when I find her across the room, with the FABS, I realise I'm having lunch alone today.

How fun.

I sigh, grab a soda and head out of the cafeteria, down the hallway and outside to the bleachers.

I feel like I'm going to melt. I can't wait for fall at this point.

"Nerd?"

Damn it.

I look up and find Enzo. He climbs up and sits down next to me. "Where the hell have you been? I've been looking all day for you."

"Sure you have."

"What are you even doing out here all alone?" He mumbles.

"Lunch."

"Your lunch is a soda?"

"Dont you have better things to do or something?" I mumble, getting up and walking away.

"Hey, wait." He says, grabbing my wrist. "You're mad at me."

"Congratulations, genius, you figured that out." I say.

He has some real guts to talk to me when there's no one around.

"What did I do?"

I scoff and turn around. "You're kidding?"

His face softens. "Im really sorry, nerd, I don't know what I did."

"This morning, I said hi to you and you didn't even look at me. I get that I'm not as popular as you but really, Lorenzo? I had a lot of fun during the cruise and you can't even say hello to me in public?"

He shakes his head, lips parted. "Shit, im so sorry. I didn't see you, Jules."

Wow, he didn't see me.

"You know why you never noticed me before, Lorenzo?"

He closes his mouth, shaking his head slowly.

"Because you live in a room full of mirrors with only yourself in it. Your head is too far up your ass." I grit.

"Im sorry."

"You should go, someone might see us and your reputation will be ruined."

He frowns. "Its not about my reputation-"

"Just go." I snap. He shoves his hands in his pockets and slowly backs away.

I sigh and sit back down when he's gone. It hurt like hell to see him act like this, I won't lie.

Those four weeks was the best four weeks of my life. I woke up actually looking forward to what would happen.

And he just couldn't even face me in public.

For God's sake, I did so much stuff with him. I slept in the same bed as him, we swam in a pool we weren't allowed to be in, I jumped off the balcony of our room, I shared a bedroom with him, I looked after him when he was high, I told him basically all of my family problems, my boy problems, I danced with him.

How could he just forget all of this?

The next day went by as usual until lunch. Emily was once again gone so I was walking down the hallway to the bleachers when I bump against the three boys.

"J! There you are!" Andrew exclaims, throwing his arm around my shoulder. "Where have you been?"

"Around." I smile a little, noticing a few people passing by and look at us.

"I was thinking we should definitely go swimming or something, maybe in Malibu. My balls are melting off. What do you say?"

"I suppose."

"Come have lunch with us." Jayden says.

"Oh, no, thats fine." I say, shaking my head. "I have some work to complete."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'll see you guys around." I smile and walk away, bumping past Lorenzo.

I head to the bleachers and open the soda as I text my mother.

"Jules."

I sigh but decide to ignore him and keep my eyes on my phone. Without even knowing, i go on instagram and tap on a random guy's page.

Lorenzo snatches my phone and looks down at it. He scrunches his nose while looking at the phone. "Who the fuck is this?"

"Some guy."

"He's ugly."

"Okay."

He sighs and sits down next to me, running a hand through his hair. "Can we talk?"

"No."

"Well, I don't care what you want so we're talking anyway." He says.

I stay quiet.

"Im sorry, okay? I really am sorry, nerd. I didn't see you, that's why I didn't talk to you. I didn't hear you because they were being too loud. I wasn't even listening to them, my head was somewhere else. And that shit about reputation? I could give less of a shit about my reputation."

I meet his eyes, trying to figure out if he's lying or not.

I let out a breath. "Its fine."

"So we're good?"

"Yeah."

He scowls. "This isn't good. Don't do that to me, don't be like that, nerd. I don't like it when you're mad at me."

"Im not mad, I swear. I'm just tired."

He stands up and offers me his hand. I  grab it and we walk to the cafeteria. Before he opens the door, I let go of his hand.

He frowns. I shake my head. "People will think we're dating."

"Is that so bad?"

"Yes, it is." I mumble. "You don't have to do this. I don't want to be part of your group-"

"You're bound to be seen with me at some point." He shrugs.

We walk into the cafeteria and head towards his table. I've already felt a hundred pairs of eyes on me but I decide to ignore it.

"J, you finally joined us!" Andrew grins.

I smile a little. "Hey."

"This is Eleanor and Aarushi." Enzo says, nodding his head at both girls with his hand on my lower back.

They both smile at me. "Its so nice to meet you!" Aarushi smiles.

I smile. She was the nicer one, I was just a little nervous about Eleanor.

"Tell me how you did your eyelashes like that." Eleanor says, her jaw dropping.

I glance at Enzo and he nods. Why the hell did I look at him?

I sit down. "You need to use the eyelash curler, then wait, curl again and apply mascara."

"Why did I not know about this?" Eleanor scoffs.

I smile.

_______________________________________

What do we think of the two girls? And the 'FABS'?

Juliette's outfit for school‼️

A <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215 18 12
"And let her ruin me. She can ruin me. I don't fucking care." Valeria Santos is a 21 year old women who just finished College. She is trying to start...
425K 19.6K 45
This book is a RomCom book(Romance comedy). Read if you love laughing.😊 CURRENTLY EDITING AND WORKING ON RE-WRITING. PLEASE IGNORE SOME IMMATURE THI...
344 31 29
Providence played them into each other's arms. After a far from glamorous first meeting, Aria had made an impression on Aiden that made him consider...
1K 30 18
"I'm better than you even when I'm drunk." He drunkenly walked over to me and between my legs, so close that our noses almost touched, "No you cheat...