Princess Forever...

By nandy_2112

For all those who love akshu a lot and also how akshu childhood would have been without any problems and bein... More

Introduction
Akshu meets Sonakshi
Akshu - Sonakshi bond
Revelations
Pampering
Rishikesh
Family reunion...
Happy moments
Udaipur.....
Surprise
Plans for keesh.......
Help
Suggestions pls
Truth Unfolded
Kairav is unwell....
Title change
Kaishu reunion....(1)
Kaishu reunion....(2)
New story
Akshu birthday
schedule
New book
Announcement
Akshu birthday
Celebration
Reality check
Arrested ??

Akshu is critical ?

1.1K 71 6
By nandy_2112

Akshu breath is uneven and she gets a severe panic attack....

Karan is shocked by this and even shubham and sona and after this karan lifts her in his arms and runs to go to the hospital ....

Shubham starts the car and along with sona karan goes to the hospital ...

All the family gets panicked on hearing the news. So all go to the hospital....

They all go to the Birla Hospital and Harsh and other doctors are waiting for them and they took akshu in the stretcher and went inside the ot..

AFTER SOME TIME ...

Harsh came out and saw shubham and Karan waiting for the doctors to come out...

Ha- shubham there is no need to worry for your daughter ... she is perfectly fine and her breathing has become normal ....

Sh- what happened harsh that she got such a severe panic attack... when she was sleeping with karan, she was not like that but as soon as i lifted her, she got a panic attack..

Ha- no shubham its actually so many things happened in a day and that had created the fear in her mind and she is thinking that all her loved ones will leave her just like her mumma and papa ... for that she needs a change of place .... I am suggesting that as she is very attached with karan, ask him to take on a trip with her... akshu and karan alone .... only karan can cure akshu...

Sh- haan harsh i will clearly think about this and make a decision...

Ha- ok shubham ... Akshi will gain consciousness in some time and u guys can go and see them..

Sh- haan harsh ....

They all go inside to see that karan was already inside sitting on the bed and he was caressing her head and she was sitting in his lap with his head in his chest..

Karan- akshu its been a long time since you got this panic attacks ... i know a lot of things have happened but dont worry about those things because if something happens to you what will this brother do ? 

Ak- no bhaiya nothing will happen to me ... its just i am afraid of losing u like i lost mumma and papa ..... after papa , u are the one who is pampering me like that ... sometimes i feel like if someone pampers me with so much love, either they hate me or something will happen to them like how it happened to mumma and papa.... i dont want to lose you bhaiya.... i am not ready to lose my another papa....and thats you...(hugging him tightly)

Karan was very emotional as akshu addressed him as papa ...indeed that was true because akshu is his first daughter.... he wanted to comfort his baby girl that her papa is not going to leave her alone...

Karan- Akshu mera bacha... no baby ur this papa is not going to leave you or hate you because u are a part of me... dont think about useless things and spoil your health okay.... now come on eat your medicines and take some rest and in the morning we can go to the home and after that we will go on a trip ok...

Ak(weakly)- haan .... 

Shubham, sona and Harsh who were standing at the doors went outside and they thought to give some privacy to the brother-sister duo who is now a father-daughter duo....

they thought to rest and talk to them in the morning...and akshu ate the medicines and the duo slept peacefully without minding the world..... and they were in their own world...

NEXT DAY MORNING

When Shubham and Sona and Harsh came to check akshu in the morning, they were surprised to see them all ready .... and karan was feeding akshu the food...

Sona- Karan , Akshu ... u both wake up and got ready ... and who bought u the food ?

they hear a voice from behind...

V- i brought the food Sona maa......

They turned to see Kaira standing there with doctor coat and sthetoscope in her hands...

Sona- Kaira .... what are you doing here ? 

Harsh- Sonakshi ... she is the new joinee in our hospital as an intern..... Kaira Singhania ....

Kaira - haan maa... i am a medical student na ... i have joined here for my internship....i know that akshu was admitted here last night so came here to see here and also i cooked the dinner for my doll.... that too mumma ki recipe ... kichidi....

Ak- is it mumma ki recipe of kichidi.... i love you di .. thank you di ... u are the best....

karan- haan kaira ... sachme food is very tasty....

KAira - thank you.... and chachu here is your fav kachori.... i dont know how it will be but i have tried my level best ... chachi here is your favourite aloo parathe and paneer butter masala ...

Sona- kaira why did you do this much ? 

Kaira- why cant i do this ?? This is my family ... and u are arlready stressed about my choti sister... and i thought of lifting your moods by cooking mumma's recipe but u consider me like i am an outsider....

Sona- no kaira .... u are also my daughter like my akshu ... meri kaira ... its just i said why are u taking stress because u will be having a lot of works as u are a medical student ... thats why i told...

Kaira - no sona maa... i am not taking any stress ... i love cooking especially for my loved ones.... also akshu is not well na... so i prepared kichidi for her ... and if u want , you can also try it...

Then all ate the food and Harsh checked upon Akshu and he told that everything is fine and asked Shubham to think about the idea given by him and he left the room..

Ak- papa what was harsh uncle talking about ? And u told him that u will think about it...

Shu- nothing princess .... As u are stressed he suggested me to take u on a trip somewhere where there is stress free environment.... or a solo trip with your karan bhaiya .... if u are okay...

Karan/Akshu- i am ready to go with akshu/bhaiya...

Shu-oh.. then u are telling that u dont want to go the trip with us....

Karan- no papa ... its not like that ... but i want to take my baby on a trip ... and make her forget all the happenings in the few days and then we will go on a trip ... pls papa ... pls agree for the trip ... pls papa..

Ak- pls papa ... even i want to go with bhaiya... pls mumma ... pls papa...

Shu- okay u both go and enjoy.... but next year we will go on a trip .....

Karan/Ak- i love u papa....(both hugging shubham).

That day afternoon Akshu was discharged and they came to the home....

3 days later... Akshu and Karan started their trip to ______________ (the place will be revealed later)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap- Lets meet in the brother- sister trip.....

Karan Bhaiya will be played by .........................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ok ok no more suspence ... its actually Shivin Narang(from Veera serial)

I hope u like the Character for Karan .... Comment you thoughts ...

Comment me if you want any specific place for the trip...

sorry for the delay ...

the updates will be irregular because i am having my sem exams...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 3.6K 40
Abhimanyu Birla, a well-known businessman, possesses every material possession one could desire. Indifferent to people and things, he projects an ima...
18.7K 1.3K 20
Summary : 6 years later. After losing half of her soul, her heart, one of her babies and her brother. Akshara is now a changed woman. A woman who kn...
61.3K 3.3K 23
This is a family story in which we saw how akshu treated bad by goenka family and naira came back and save akshu . This story revolves around the kai...
75.8K 5.3K 35
What if neil come back and confront Abhimaniyu and manjari and whole goenka as well as birla family for leaving alone his wife and daughter and what...