✅ Calling You Mine Series: Bo...

By leehaera17

Acceptance, regrets and life in a blink of an eye. "Tell me how should I treat you then? "Just like the cont... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 25

17 0 0
By leehaera17

"Ah.. baby just a little more," Taehyung moaning holding your hips, banging on the top of the bed, and you are just surrendering to his hips trust holding the pillow under you,

"Fuck!" he is finally releasing his cum inside you, and you are catching your hitching breath in this early morning while sweating like crazy.

"Damn! What a morning sex," Taehyung falls beside you while catching his breath, and you are just closing your eyes, knowing that this shameless guy just fuck you once he open his eyes, and you are just so in to his touch that you are actually letting him fuck you.

"What the fuck," you mumble.

He hugs you from the back, and makes sure his dick is touching your ass.

"Sorry babe, you are just too sexy in the morning,"

"Yup, that's what he said," you are annoyed.

"Hey, you enjoy it anyway, don't you?" he ask with a smirk,

"Just, feed me good food Tae, or I'm really going to kill you," you hissed. 

"Alright tiger mama, what do you want to eat today?"

"I don't know, like a 24k gold wrap burger,"

"Hm, I know a place where we can have that,"

"What? No! OMG! Just... I'm kidding,"

"Well, I would like to eat the burger anyway,"

"No, we are not gonna spend that money to eat something that should be stored inside the a safety box,"

"Up to you, I will follow whatever you want,"

You grab your phone from the side table, and you can see there is a message from someone who you didn't expect.

Lia

[You might wanna check this place out, bitch!]

You sit up so suddenly that caught Taehyung attention,

"What's happening?" he ask following you sitting down on the bed, and you are just looking at the address that has been send, you know it's a little bit far from the city, but knowing Lia, she probably have something hidden within this short message,

"What are you looking at?" Taehyung takes your phone away, he is reading the message with an annoyed face.

He press the call button and put it on his ears,

"Fuck! Don't fucking-" you swearing trying to grab your phone from his hand.

[Do you see her?] that's the first word Lia said,

"Who?" Taehyung answered

[Babe?]

"I'm not your babe, and please do not disturb my wife anymore," Taehyung disconnect the phone just like that and throw it to the bed, you are holding your head in pain, he really does not care about a single thing, you are walking away to the bathroom, and start to get ready, you are sure something is about to go down.

"You OK?" hugging you from the back, under the raining hot shower,

"I'm gonna see where this address is, something is definitely happening, I need to see it," you sigh.

"Alright, how about we go for lunch, and we will visit this address?" Taehyung asks you to turn your body to face him.

"Don't worry, whatever she is planning, I will be able to deal with it," he put his assurance one more time.

–00–

"What the- are you going for a fashion show?" you are annoyed looking at him with his gucci attire,

"What? We are going for food right?" he put his sunnies on,

"Yes, but not like that! God! Do you have anything cheap?" you push his body away looking at his wardrobe,

"Gosh, just wear this!" you throw a plain white t-shirt and a jacket on his face,

"Alright, what are you angry about?"

"Just- just put the shirt, and I'm so hangry right now,"

"Ayay captain," he gives you those boxy smiles that make you sigh.

You both ride the car entering the area that Taehyung never discover before,

"Is this correct?" he ask for the 10th time,

"Yes! Just park your car and follow me," you answered.

Well, when you bring him to the traditional market, you are craving a good traditional snack, all the dumplings, fried stuff, spicy food and noodles, just a very easy comfort food.

"Let's go!" you get excited and pull him with you entering the area while he is putting his sunnies under the bright sun.

"Oh! Ahjumma!"

"Ya! Y/n, how are you, aigoo! Long time no see! Where have you been?" a very old lady taking y/n hands from Taehyung's and he is folding his arm feeling unconvertable,

"Come inside, I'll make your favorited,"

"Ah, ahjumma, next time, I'm going inside,"

"Alright let me know if you need anything," she is saying goodbye.

Your eyes catch all the food along the way and you start to purchased anything that makes you drooling and eating it along the way,

"Try this! This is delicious," you give a spoonful of fried noodles to Taehyung who tries to make sure that his shoes did not get scratched from the trolley that comes and goes behind him.

"No, what the hell is this,"

"Thrust me, you will love it," you again try to feed him, and he follow,

"Woow," he is shock, and you laugh on his face,

"Told you," you mentioned and he took the whole plate from your hand, moving forward, he is not scared on taking the change to try to food you offer, and every time you stop on the Stoll, all the eyes will be on him, with only white shirt, black jacket and black rip jeans he still look super good and all young woman and students is drooling over him passing by admiring his look and tall build.

"Ex-cuse me- ar- are you- from BTS?" a voice came from a group of girls who are smiling so wide that you are just laughing.

"Tae, they are speaking to you," you elbow him

"What?" he looking at you confuse and you give the signal to look at the 4 high schooler drooling over him,

"Who's this?" he is asking in a worried look.

"Sorry girls, he is not who do you think he is," you are smiling to them

"Really? Oppa, what's your name?" a girl asked Taehyung with a flirty smile.

"You can ask my wife," Taehyung smirks with a cute squirrel response from the young girls.

"Are you done, can we go?" he asked as he got annoyed by the attention he was getting.

"Alright, let's go," you answered while waving bye to the high schooler group.

The car ride was silent, with a radio playing on a very random channel, as the country music started playing, you noticed that this year winter is coming very early, looking at the people who started to wear jackets and bombers covering themselves for the cold wind blowing through the busy street.

"You OK?" His voice makes you look at him.

"Hm, yeah..." you answered

"Just remember, we are in this together, OK?" he holds your hand slowly, and you are still thinking about 101 reasons why Lia wants you to go to this place.

"I think we are here," he said, looking at an old apartment building that looks like it will collapse soon.

Your eyes wondering, what the hell she wants you to see, this building is not something that is familiar to you at all, you check the address and walking into the building looking at number that written on the door, looking at the area, a very unsafe atmosphere can be seen around the units, you are taking the stairs to the 3rd level while Taehyung walking behind you, following you while being very cautious about the situations, you can see that the people who live here doesn't know how to take care of the place, die pot plan, rubbish and old item, can be seen everywhere.

You finally stop your steps in front of a close door, you can hear a TV sound playing from inside, and you can feel that someone is inside the unit, with full of fear and anxious, looking at Taehyung eyes, you knock the door slow, no answer heard, so Taehyung knock a little bit harder this time, and you can heard a very familiar sound coming from inside the room, the knop of the door turning and you hold your hand in fist, your heart is shaking in earthquake mode, and a young lady holding baby boy in her hand opening the door slowly and your almost lose your conscious,

No... this- this is not real... this should be wrong.

The young lady stares down on your face in fear and sadness, and you are staring back at her in anger and helplessness, you want to fall down, your shaky leg giving it off, not a single word spoken.

"O-onnie.." she finally said, and you can feel Taehyung's eyes on you, he knows who she is, she used to live with you before everything happened.

You sigh hard, you realize this is the thing that Lia wants you to see, she wants you to see the end of the light in your life, you take your eyes off her for a good 2 minutes, you need to process everything before saying anything that might bring tears to both of you.

"Young master," she bow a little to see Taehyung standing tall behind you,

"Please let us in," Taehyung said, holding your hand, making sure that you know, you are not alone, because the fact that actually you are now broken down, he wants you to know that you are not alone.

He pulls your hand inside with him, and you are just stiff, you can't open your lips, you are just too stun, you have 100 questions that come at the same time.

"Please have a sit," she said to you and Taehyung,

"Let me take the baby away for a sec," Taehyung taking the baby on her hand and walk to the bedroom which was open, "I'll be inside" he said again and you can see he is walking toward the bedroom and closing the door with the baby, he knows that you need the space, he saw your eyes that paining him more than anything, he knows you need the time.

She takes a seat in front of you putting his head down, she has nothing to say and you are too heartbroken to say anything.

"I'm sorry," that's the first thing she said to you.

"I just-"

"Explain it to me, Jenny" you glare at her looking down, she starts to cry, you can see the shaking shoulder clearly.

"Who's the father of that child?" you ask as calmly as you can.

"He- he is not here," she ask slowly

"Wh-what?"

"Eo-onnie, I-" she starts crying uncontrollably, and you sigh, wiping the tears that come down your eyes slowly, looking at her broken down like this, you feel like you are committing a crime to her.

"I'm sorry, I just, I don't want to abort the baby," she is starting to get very emotional, "Eo-nnie, I promise, I will pay everything back I-"

"Do you think all of this is about money? You never even call, you never even tell me what is going on!" you raise your voice.

"Please, please forgive me" she is knee-ing down in front of you begging you,

You sigh and again wiping away the tears in your eyes, this is too much, you sell you soul out just to make sure she is alright, but she is not even alright, she is more broken than you do,

"Jennie-ya, what is happening to you?" you hug her,

"I'm sorry eonnie, I just , I can't make myself brave enough to talk to you,"

It take a good 10 minutes of ugly crying that finally she started to open her story to you while holding your hand, and you got to know that she got pregnant from a one night stand with an Asian man on the night of orientations, that man suddenly disappear into a thin air without knowing that she is pregnant and she is absolutely lose it, she admit that she took all the tuition fees that refunded by the school and come back to Korea, and the baby born in Korea, she doesn't even registered her baby yet, she was alone, she doesn't know what to do, but one thing she knows that she want to raise the baby by herself, the money of her tuition is good enough for her to survive until now, and she was need to visit you or at least call you, but she is just to afraid that you will be broken down knowing that she is in this stage, she is thinking to come to you on a sweet lie about her life, but the guild feeling is eating her out every moment.

"Jennie-ya, never in my life I will be throwing you under the bus, I might not know what's the best for you, but I know you are mature enough to decide what is the best for you, but please don't be silent, speak to me, I just need to know that you are fine, I need to know that I do take care of you like mom did, please let me help you, OK? We can do this together," you give your warmest hug.

"Thank you eonnie, I'm just- I'm very sorry," she again apologizing.

"Now I know why she asked me to come here, maybe this is the best time for me to leave," you mumble to yourself.

"What are you saying?" she confuse,

"Well, looks like I need to end this now," you put your head down, you are numb, you can't even feel a single thing, you know this is gonna come sooner or later but you can't expect this too come too early,

You are walking to the bedroom and open the door slowly, and you can see Taehyung is looking the baby while cooing over,

"You done, babe?" he ask looking at you with a smile,

"He is a very good boy, and I think he likes me," looking at his eyes, you know he is going to be a great parents one day,
You walk slowly entering the room and sit beside him,

"His eyes, remind me of someone," he mentioned,

"Well, my sister eyes to be exact," you mumble, and force yourself to a simple smile,

"Hey, can-can I stay here for a night, I will be home tomorrow for dinner," You force another smile, hoping that he is buying your fakeness.

"Sure, I will pick you up for dinner tomorrow," he answered while touching the baby hand,

"No need, just wait for me at home," you said again,

"Let me know if you need a lift," he mentioned standing up from his position and you are following him, giving back the baby boy to his mom, and he is standing in front of you, you know he has hundreds of questions in his mind, but he is holding himself strong.

"Thank you for everything, young master," you mumble at the end, this should be the end of everything that is happening between you and him.

"Hey, we can fix this alright, I'll see you tomorrow at home," he is giving you a pick in your forehead, and walking to the door and you follow.

"Tae..." you call his name and he directly looking at you,

"Yes babe," he answer super fast,

"Please... don't miss me," you smile,

"I will always miss you," he crests your cheeks slowly, and without realizing a drop of your tears falling down from your eyes, you push his body out the room, making sure he didn't catch the feeling that you are giving.

"Alright bye," you mentioned while trying to wipe the tears away.

"See tomorrow babe, I'll call you once I'm home." he is waving his hand goodbye and walking away from the door and the tears is flowing nonstop, you almost scream his name but you hold yourself, because you know you can't let him go, you can't, you are broken, too broken to even to think, that you fall to your knee, with Jennie looking at you in despair, she knows how much you fall for this guy just by looking at your eyes.

–00–

That night, it was the longest night you ever have in your life. You help Jennie to pack everything in just 3 hours, putting everything into a big suitcase and a couple of hand bags and suddenly her hand stops you.

"Eonnie, are you sure?" she ask,

You stop your movement and another tear rolling down your eyes, you can even breath, you are in daze, but knowing the fact that if it is not now, then it will never be happening, you just stare down the window.

"Eonnie, please, I don't want to see you hurt like this," she hug you,

"Right now, this is more important than my love story, you need all the help to raise that baby," you sigh,

"Jisung," she said, "his name is Jisung, and as per now, it will be Lee Jisung,"

"Have you ever got in touch with his father?" you ask,

"Well, it was just too blurry, I don't even know if he ever remembered me, after spending only 1 week with him," she said in a sad tone.

"He might not even be a student in that school for god sake," again she is mumbling.

"Hey, we can raise Jisung together," you hold her hand to make sure she knows your feelings.

The morning is coming super fast, not a wink of sleep you have been having, not a single food enter your mouth, you take all the cash you have in hand and bring it with you, and 1 thing you did is to leave a schedule message that will be send to his phone tomorrow afternoon and leave your phone at the empty flat, looking at the view from the window of a moving train makes you close your eyes in despair, your head spinning, you have no clue what will happen to you right now, but you know that someone out there might be willing to help you, you are holding the ring in your finger and hoping that the gentlemen will be able to cope with all the emotions that you are leaving without a word.

On the other hand, Taehyung is in Jungkook house. He has been crushing his place since last night since he knows that he doesn't want to be alone for the night.

"Hyung, you are not sleeping?" Jungkook coming from his room finding Taehyung sitting in front of the TV still with his glass of whiskey,

"I don't feel right," he answered,

"Why?" JK sit beside Taehyung,

"She doesn't replaying to any of my message," he answered,

"She probably busy catching up with her sister, hyung"

"I don't know but I'm feeling very uneasy right now," he again answered,

"Well, I will be heading to the airport soon," JK checking her phone

"Where are you going?"

"US," he answered

"Are you having a wife there? You are going to the US a lot lately," Tae answered while looking at his phone checking your positions.

"What? No... " he said with worried eyes.

"Well, goodluck with that," Taehyung answered shortly.

Suddenly the door open and Jimin walking towards them,

"What the- not even a knock?" JK annoyed,

"Why? Are you banging someone?" Jimin ask,

"Tck, fucker!" he swears.

"Let's go, you have a meeting in 2 hours," Jimin mentioned,

No answered, he is just too focus on his phone,

"Ya! Kim Taehyung! I'm talking to you!" he raised his voice, and took away the whiskey glass from his hand.

"He is broken, hyung, Y/N is staying with her sister," JK Answered

"Her sister? She is coming back from the US already?" Jimin asks, and JK shrugs his shoulders.

"Alright I'm going," JK stood up from his position and got ready to go to the airport. "Don't forget to turn off the lights when you go out," he mentioned again and now Jimin is sitting down.

"Taehyung-a, what is happening?" when Jimin call him like that, he really is in his most serious note,

"I'm just- something doesn't feels right," he answered with a long sigh

"Don't overthink it bro, she is fine, let's just go to the office, the time will pass quicker," he suggested.

Jimin was right, coping with all the work makes Taehyung forget about the time, and he can see that it is already 5PM, which means you should be going home by now, he is smiling, he saw a message pop up on his phone from you.

Wife 2.0

Thank you for everything, all time time you spent with me, is the most beautiful time in my life, and it is time for me to wake up from my sweet dream, I will never be able to forgive myself, but I hope you can forget that I have ever been in your life, goodbye Young master. 

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 24.3K 49
⚠️Please be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idol⚠️ "I am going to make y...
231K 10.5K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
438K 12.7K 39
Yn: are you happy with this marriage I asked him because he ignored me....and also didn't talk with me I scared because he just glaring me.but sudden...