✅ Calling You Mine Series: Bo...

By leehaera17

Acceptance, regrets and life in a blink of an eye. "Tell me how should I treat you then? "Just like the cont... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 22

18 0 0
By leehaera17

"Y/N" you heard your name called and turned your back to see a shining man coming down the stairs waving his hand at you.

"Oh, Jin-sshi," you wave your hands back

"Welcome to my Villa," he opened his arms.

"Wow, this is beautiful," you put your hands together.

"Thank you for coming V," He is shaking Taehyung's hands and he is just glaring at Jin when you pinch his waist and he turns his head on you.

"Please, choose your room, the upper room has been occupied by the boys but you can check the corner one, I think that will suit your eyes," Jin took your right hand on his, and you were shocked looking at Taehyung holding your left hand.

"Hyung, we can find our own room," Taehyung spoke in his lower voice.

"Ah, thank you so much Jin-sshi, I will explore the area by myself, it will be very exciting." you give your best smile.

"Alright, let me know if you need anything," he circled your palm while looking at you and walked away with a smile.

Taehyung's gaze makes you nervous, he might just punch him out of nowhere, and you are looking at him with a poker face.

"Y/N here is your luggage," you look at JK who's giving you a small red luggage,

"Mine?" you confuse,

"Yup, all yours," He handed you the small roller luggage with a bunny smile and walked away, and you just realized, you forgot about this, you forgot that you didn't even bring anything with you, just your school bag which contained nothing but your book.

"Let's go," Taehyung take the luggage in his hand and walk to take the stairs, you are following him from behind and we are looking at the upper deck of the area which is occupied with artistic signature, all the way to the lighting setting of the place, perfect for a model to stand inside the house as a cover of a magazine.

You are walking passing by a couple room, and end up with a door the corner room, like Jin said, the room is empty, and as beautiful as it is, the room look directly to the sea, the skyline taking your imaginations wild, the colour of the sky and the sand, take your sanity from your brain, this moment, you doesn't even want to blink, you want doesn't want to skip any second of looking at the view, until you feel the hug again, this time he is holding your hand on his palm, and putting his head on your neck that send the shiver down the spine.

"Your hand is mine," he mumbled while breathing you in.

You turn your body facing him, "Please be nice Tae," You hold his face in your palm, and he holds your hand and kisses it slowly.

"I am already very nice not to punch him,"

"Please... people's eyes is on you,"

"Not me, but you,"

"Me? If it is me, they will forgot it by the time we leave this place, but if it's you, they will forever remember it,"

"I don't give a damn about anything but you,"

"Tae~ promise me you will be nice, alright?" you again put your hand on his cheeks, "Please-" he kisses you slowly, but sure he expresses his feelings to the maximum, suddenly the door open with your eyes meet someone who you expected to be here but not in this moment, you pull your body from Taehyung, but he keep his hand on your waist that her expression is almost killing you.

"Do you need anything?" Taehyung ask

"Sorry to be a bother, but this room is taken by me already," she said sassy,

"Really? Didn't see your luggage here," Taehyung answer again, and you can see her sheep's in coming to take a look what happen, you can see an eyes that also staring back you like a hawk, and that eyes belongs to Joy, the lady who you hope to be distance from all your life, you try to pull your body from Taehyung that he is firmly holding your body close to him and that is just make the whole situation worse.

"What do you think babe? I think you like the room so much," Taehyung looking at you and you can heard the chuckle form all the 3 of them including Ryujin, hearing Taehyung call you 'babe'

"I-I can move, there is a lot of empty room," you mentioned and was need to grab your luggage,

"Or we can just stay here, and they can choose another room," he held your face to make you look at him.

"You move, I never give up what's mine," Lia growl

"Maybe you should learn from now," Taehyung answered

"That's enough, Tae-" you hold his arms. "I will move," you push his hand away strongly and grab your luggage.

"Sure, let's steal another corner room," Taehyung said following you out from the room, while Lia, Ryujin and Joy is entering the room with a loud bang, hearing that sound bring laugh to Taehyung face, and you catch his eyes,

"What's funny?" You ask

"Them?" He gives you a cute smile.

And you now end up on another side of the house corner, same view, just on the right side, you open the door and look at topless JK changing his clothes.

"Ya! Get out!" Taehyung growl,

"What the fuck, this room is mine!" JK argues while still being shocked.

"Not anymore," he said, and you are just laughing

"That's OK, I can share the room with JK," You giggling,

"Most welcome, Queen Bee" he wink to you.

"Alright, get the hell out from this room or you will get the hell out from that fucking window,"
"What did I say about being nice Kim Taehyung?" you pinch his arm "It's alright Kookie, I will find another room," you wave goodbye.

"Anyway, stay with Kookie here, and stop following me!" you glare,

"Nope!"

"Ya! Hyung... let her explore, you can meet again later, we gonna need your help to set up the dinner anyway,"

"Aish... Alright, but be careful, those lion will eat you, call me when you find an empty room," he finally letting you go,

"Alright, I'm going," wave goodbye leaving the room and close the door.

Going down to the first level, you keep looking at the shoes or sandals that has been place outside the room, looks like all the room in this floor also has been occupied, the house feels so empty, looking at the amount of sandals and shoes, at lease there are more than 15 people in this building but you can't even find a single soul in front of your eyes, only the sound of giggling and laugh that can be heard through the wall, you know you are just unwelcome to his trip, somehow you are not in their league, going to the kitchen you would like to drink a cold water to cool yourself down, looks like they are getting ready to cook soon, judging from all the meat and seafood ready to be process and you can see there is one room with no shoes or sandals hanging around the front door of the area, well, finally you find something, you sigh, you decided to open the door, the room is much more smaller than any other room, only a single bed near the window looking to the sea and a table with a small mirror, the wardrobe is made from plastic, to assume someone actually using this room is zero to none, but, you glad at least you got place to put your things down and change your clothes, there is no aircon but a breeze from the window is cold enough for the night you assume.

"Just for the weekend Y/N, you can do it, this too- shall pass," you speak to yourself, and you want to change your clothes and head to the nearest toilet to clean yourself, maybe you should get ready for something, you open the suitcase that you know that is not belongs to you, but maybe whatever inside is yours, opening it slowly and from the first look, you know you never own this beautiful dress, maybe this is not yours, maybe this is belongs to the pretty ladies on the second floor, you decided to close the suitcase again and head to the toilet, you broke down, pretty much almost painful, but somehow you hope can hold on, after this, you will never see most of this people on your life anymore, it's alright, you know this too shall pass.

After refreshing your mind, you decide to get back to your room, opening the door so the wind will enter your small area, and feeling the breeze in your face makes you close your eyes facing the open window on your knee, above your bed.

"Y/N?" you heard Jin's voice from your back.

"Oh Jin-sshi," you smile with your still not too wet hair, since you drain yourself on the cold water to make sure you can smile again.

"What are you doing there?" He asked confusedly.

"Well, I guess I found my room," you walked towards him and you could hear a high pitch noise coming from the living room. It looked like they were ready to have their dinner.

"Here?" he ask more confuse,

"Yes, is this room taken as well?" You ask with your big eye,

"But-"

"Babe, what are you doing there?" Taehyung's voice coming towards the living room looking at you with a stern face as he walks to see what happened.

"Well, I found my room," you also smiling to him

"What? Here?" he ask with angry tone, and your expression change to panic,

"What the hell is this bullshit, jin-sshi?" Taehyung glare to the gentleman with the concern face,

"There is more than enough room, Y/N" Jin mentioned and walk to the living room that somehow, it is full of people,

Taehyung taking your suitcase from your room, "What's happening?" You confuse,

"Just follow me, he needs to figure something out before I punch him in the face," Taehyung growl and you hold his arm,

"Be nice Taehyung, and what is wrong with that room?"

He sighs, "Just follow me," he mentioned and as you walk fast following him to the big living room, your eyes catch Jin's back facing all the people who are sitting around the big sofa.

"Alright, guys, I have prepared the correct number, but how come Y/n didn't get any room?" He asked the crowd.

And with that all the eyes are now on you while Taehyung is standing tall beside you waiting for the answer with you looking down at your shoes.

"She can't stay in the helper room, and one of you should give your room to her," Jin said to the 3 ladies sitting on the sofa.

"Isn't that the correct place for her? She should be happy to be invited already," Ryujin laugh

"Never know you have that faulty language, Ryujin-sshi" Taehyung getting angry and you can feel the warning on your skin.

"Jin-sshi, I'm OK, I can stay in the room, there is nothing wrong with it," You try to speak slowly beside him.

"No, you are my special guest Y/N and I am preparing this place for you since you want to take a holiday near the sea, remember?" he smiled remembering the conversation you had with him in the hospital.

"Ah, and here I'm, near to the sea, so.. This is enough, Jin-sshi" You are smiling,

"We can share my room," the voice entering your ears like a thunder, the lightning to you heart is beaming when you catch his eyes, the person who use to be your number one, the person who teach you how to pleasure a man with your mouth, also the man you want to kill by your hand, your face expression darken, never in your wildest dream you gonna meet this bastard again, you want to slap his face so much that the whole anger rush to your palm that you are shaking.

"Who the fuck are you?" Taehyung's voice wakes you up, and you just catch Jimin's eyes on time to tell him to catch his body before he flips the whole place upside down.

"Oh.. me, just an old friend of Y/N" he is cocky with his voice.

"Is this guy for real?" Taehyung chuckles as the boys are standing behind you and Taehyung.

"What do you think Y/N, we have shared so much bed together, we are not strangers after all," he wink at you and you felt disgust.

You can't even say a word when your hand shakes like a tornado.

"That's enough, Mingyu, please respect my guest," Jin finally said.

"And you, Madam Lia, didn't you say you're only gonna bring Ryujin? So why Joy is here as well,"

"What is your problem, Jin? She can share the bed with you so she will not be sleeping with other people's man," Lia answers but his eyes are glued to his phone.

"Watch what you are saying Lia," Taehyung growls and she lifts her eyes to Taehyung, and you catch that moment, when she is feeling despair, this is not correct, He shouldn't treat her like that.

"One of your friends can sleep with her, Mr. Kim, what is your problem, aren't all of you best friend?" Now You can see a tall guy is getting on everyone's nerves.

"Maybe you should learn what the meaning of best friend is before you say it?

"Guys, that's enough, there is no tension needed in hare and Y/N you can use my room, I will crush on hope's room," he smiled away and the guy who called Hope was not happy.

"Very appreciated your offer of Jin-sshi, but I guess I can manage, you don't have to be worried about me, please enjoy this holiday as much as you can," You smile.

"Y/N, just use my room," JK offer

"Jungkook, What the fuck, I choose that room to be side by side with you!" Joy shouted.

"Watch your tone, Joy, we are students and teachers, I'm not your friend," JK's voice brings everyone into silence.

"Alright, let's get the hell out of here, I'm tired looking at this bullshit!" Taehyung mumbling and taking your luggage, you and the group following you to JK's rooms.

And you are sighing like there is no tomorrow, it's true somehow you didn't get any choice, either you fight for it, or you gonna be eaten alive in this place.

"Who the fuck is Mingyu?" Taehyung shouts on your face the moment you enter the room and Jimin closes the door.

"Not important," you answered.

"What the- Jimin-a, background check please, I can't stand that bullshit guy hanging around like a mofos,"

"What-" you sigh "He is my EX, tae, Happy?" you are annoyed.

"Are you still in contact with him? Why is he smiling like an idiot looking at you?" He glare

"YA! I broke everything about him the time I sucked your dick! Remember? Or you are just too fucking drunk to remember who it was! Sucker!" you just hate yourself mentioning this infront of everyone that they are gasping,

Taehyung was too shocked, his expression was priceless, he knew he was lost for words, that all of the boys looked at each other holding their laugh down.

"Can you please be nice for a second? I really can't believe you're treating your wife like that," you glare at him and the boys who're looking at this issue decided to leave the room to both of you.

"What? Are you for real right now? How should I treat you?! Tell me!"

"Not me, idiot!" you start to strip down as you are just too angry on looking at his eyes right now, you go through the open luggage at the floor and finding Jk's shirt that might suit you,

"Ya! What are you doing?" Taehyung shocked,

"Did you see I'm changing my clothes?" You answer lazily.

"Whose clothes is that?" He is confused, furious and horney at the same time, looking at you in an oversize shirt.

"I don't know, I found it there," you pointed on the open luggage,

"Then what's the point of me buying you all of this?" He sighs.

"What?"

"Didn't I tell you this is yours?"

"You bought everything new?"
"What the fuck is wrong Y/N, you keep being irritated like this?"

"You! You are the reason I'm irritated, you are the one who needs to calm down!"

"Can you stop it?" Taehyung walks towards you.

"You should stop it first!"

"Alright! That's enough!" He pulls your body and kiss you lips hard, shutting you down with all his might holding your body with his power, but you melt to his embrace, as much as you hate yourself, you doesn't want him to let go, he push your body to bed while opening his sweater and shirt and you are covering your burning face.

He hold both of your wrist and cage you in between his body,

"You need to stop that attitude, lady" He growls and France kiss you like a hungry lion, you are just trying to match the phase where he is eager to take all your clothes away from you, you can't believe in this situation, somehow you did a crazy make up sex that is never appear in your life before, he start to taste your body, and you try to hold down your voice hoping that nobody is listening to this bullshit, he goes to your core and sucking the life out of you, this is insane, the rough feeling that he gave you makes you crave for more, and he stop, he climb to the top of you and he is looking straight to your eyes.

"Don't play with my feeling, baby girl, you know I can't hold myself on you,"

His dark deep voice makes you stare at the orbs of his deep brown eyes.

"Just- fuck me- Kim Taehyung," you plead, you can't take this feeling anymore, you want to feel him inside you as soon as possible.

"Speak nicely that I will grant your wish,"

"P-please," you plead that you almost cry.

"Good girl, let me ask you something then, did he ever make you cum?" he asked with a deep tone.

"Wh-what?" your mind is just blank.

"Your stupid ex, has he ever made you cum?"

You are silent, "answer me, kitten!" he pinch your nipples,

"No- no," you moan

"Then you shouldn't even look into his eyes, understand!" he spank your ass.

"Ye-yes!" you scream as he rubs his dick on your opening.

"Please, just fuck me!" you got impatient and he is smirking looking at your reaction.

"Be a good girl and moan my name" Taehyung put his left hand on your neck.

"Wha- akh.. Taehyung..." you mumble trying to not be loud as he inserts his head on you.

"Didn't I tell you to call my name?" he spank you and he pushes himself further.

"Akh! Slowly... please!"

"Call my name, baby girl," he pushed the whole thing into you.

"Taehyung!" You scream as he rocks your body on the bed, and he is smiling ears to ears.

He holds both your legs up and closes them to make you feel him more, the twitching that he does makes you moan loud.

"Akh! How are you still so tight like this?" he growls, even with all the complaining he is still amazing, he still feels so good that you can drop everything for a sex with him.
"I- I'm- I-" you can even make a sentence with the amount of pressure he pushes on you.

"Gosh, I'm-" he put your leg down and held his body to the hardboard, thrusting you with all his power to make you scream.

"Akh~ I can't-" you squish his arm and shake your leg releasing your liquid hard, as he pull out his dick and shake it in front of you, and he cum on your breast, holding the hardboard while panting,

"Why are you-"

"Because you are very fertile right now," he mentioned catching his breath,

"Don't move," he mentioned, he is back with a small towel wiping you with still an annoyed face.

You sigh, after all of that adrenalin you have with him, he is back with a pouty face.

"Please Tae, tell me what I should do now? I really out of idea how I should act in front of everyone,"
"Say it out loud, you are mine, and only mine, we are married, no further question should be ask,"

"But how about Lia?,"

"Listen, us married, is not a secret anymore, everybody in this building know who you are, not sure about those mofos, but I'm sure Jin told everybody before I do, so act like one, act like you are Ms. Kim, show it to them that we are happy and stop being sorry,"

You are silent, you are nibbling your finger.

"Come here," he pull you to a hug and you sigh,

"Hey, you forgot something, I did a good job, I demand my payment!"

"Alright - alright," You laugh, stroking his hair slowly.

"This feels really nice," he mumble, "and I'm so hungry right now,"

"Told you, you always hungry after sex,"

"Gosh, that attitude of yours makes me want to fuck you hard," mentioned.

"Enough Tae, the whole building knows we are having sex just now,"

"Should have make you scream louder,"

"Unbelievable," you shake your head,

"I need to shower again," you get down on your feet and walk towards the washroom.

"I'm coming,"

"Shower only Sir! Don't even try," you growl,

"Yes mam," He is hugging you from the back as usual. 

-TBC- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 2.5K 30
tae - wifey did you like the kiss? y/n - will i be shameless if i said i loved it (kissing again) tae - nope!! not at all ...
121K 5.2K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
30.3K 1.9K 18
~~~~~~SLOW UPDATE ~~~~~~ Shin YN A 18 years old girl . sweet and beautiful and pure innocent 😇. she has no what is the world . After her parents Di...
232K 10.5K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...