Imprisoned

By Failia_Baighaan

The Vicious Leader: Prince Silvester *** "Call my name, if you want me to stop, Cinzel." Defeated against hi... More

Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 23.2
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 38
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 41
Chapter # 42

Last Chapter

572 25 19
By Failia_Baighaan

Turning devoid of emotions, my mind was vague yet I could feel the ferocious fire burning in my body, indicating that I have lost it all.

I am losing myself by the desire for vengeance.

They say taking revenge is not right but forgiveness is not the right option either.

My child committed no sins to die even before it's birth and I am certainly not going to forgive him for the he broke by his fucking zeal.

After a week, I was finally discharged from the hospital. "Prince..." I called him, taking his hand.

"I don't want to go to Silvester Palace." I said, lowering my head in dolor, biting my lips.

"It's okay, we can go to the farmhouse." He offered sweetly.

"No, Take me to Alroy Mansion." I said. He smiled before giving me a nod as we went to the Alroy mansion.

We went as Nathaniel hugged me quickly, "Hey... you okay?" He asked, taking my face in his hands and kissing my forehead.

"Yeah.. somehow."

"You don't have to worry about anything else now, Cinzel. I will take care of everything." He assured me, holding my hands.

"Thanks." I whispered, passing him a smile. He grinned, giving me a side hug.

We sat down, I laid my head back on Prince's chest.

Snuggling close to him, not wanting to lose the sound of his harmonious heartbeat, he held my shoulder, giving me access to lay on his chest.

"Did you find out his location?" Nathaniel asked.

"Yes. I did." Prince hummed, taking my hand.

"He is hiding in the countryside." I swallowed hard, tightening my grip on Prince's hand.

"It's okay if you don't want to come." Prince assured, kissing the back of my palm.

"I want to." I whispered, sitting up.

"We will leave tomorrow then."

The next day, my heart was thumping uncontrollably but this is the path we have chosen and what we will live from now on.

Surrounding a farmhouse, me and Prince were standing outside of it, holding out hands, my heartbeats were hurting me but I chose this.

We will lose a lot by this desire of revenge but since people were present by our side?

Nathaniel hates Prince but I love him so he never lays a finger on him. Penelope hates us already for killing Zaniel. The person genuinely happy for both of us was Astrid.

"Let's go." Prince said, giving my hand a gentle squeeze, nodding. I went inside with him.

He let go of my hand and took out his gun, I did the same even though I was not going to shoot still. The place was empty, we were looking around.

But, found no sign of life but the condition told us someone was definitely staying there and it didn't take us long to find Zaniel all alone on the rooftop with an insane smirk on his face.

"I knew you'd look for me, Prince but I didn't expect you to survive, Cinzel." Zaniel said he was standing unaffected with his hands in pockets.

"I will never forgive you for this." Prince snarled, throwing his gun away.

"Who says I want it, huh? You guys deserve it." He said and began to laugh evilly, disgusted at his wickedness, I took a step back but Prince grabbed his collar and punched him hard.

"You took it away from me!" He shouted and began to fight him.

I glanced at the tear hanging in the corner of Prince's eyelids, ready to lose his posture, pushing him down.

Prince began to punch him again and again. Tears pricked in my eyes, hitting the wall while covering my mouth when Prince began to cry holding his collar.

"Why did you do this.. Zaniel?" He asked breathlessly.

"I.. hated you.. I hated her... I hate you all.." Zaniel coughed up blood.

"What faults did my child have that you killed him too?!" Prince cried.

Pulling him up and kicking him with tears streaming down his pain, hurting badly to kill the person he watched grow in his care.

"That it was your child! This fucking slut left me for you." He growled, glaring at me, I gasped as my hands began to tremble, falling on my knees.

"You are beyond saving." Prince hissed, pressing him on the floor and getting off from him to get his gun and end his breaths as quickly as possible.

He couldn't bring himself to give him a tormenting end.

The moment Prince turned his back on Zaniel he took out his gun and was about to shoot Prince but once again, my hands moved on their own and I shot him, killing him right at the moment.

My first kill which gave me no remorse.

I wasn't devastated but it left a scar on my heart that I took the life of a person and now I have to live with that weight on my chest...

Prince stopped and turned to me. I threw the gun and convulsed badly, "P-Prince.. He.. he.. H-he... tried to.. He.." I tried to speak but the heavy lump in my throat didn't let me.

Rushing to my side, Prince's arms welcomed my cold body, "Hey.. it's okay. It's over." He whispered, kissing my hands.

Holding the collar of his shirt, I put my head on his chest as my final destination where I could receive my only solace.

Closing my eyes while shaking terribly as Prince continued to console me by the sign of our new start, away from all the jeopardy,

"It's over. We have done it."

Looking up at him, I asked inaudibly, "We can run away now, can we?"

"We can and we will." He whispered, kissing my hands.

My lips also curled upwards along with a tear, looking at the crepuscular sight of the horizon, mumbling, "So, it's truly over..."

• 1 Month Later •

I was packing but then I heard Nathaniel yelling over the phone as he was the one who arranged the settlement in France.

"Fuck you, Sebastian! All I am saying is to let Alphonse. Amsterdam is the safest place for my sister and Brother-in-law- No, no- if you won't let him stay, you and I are going to have a problem- You wouldn't want that, would you?- Hmm. That's what I thought."

He cut the call furiously, cursing under his breath as I rushed to him.

"Why are you yelling over the phone? And who is this Sebastian?" I asked nervously.

"You wouldn't want to know. Leave him. Beasts shouldn't be mentioned. I was only arranging you guys' protection." He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I see. Thanks." I smiled.

"You are my sister, of course, I will do anything for you... even if it means talking to him." He whispered, giving me a side hug.

"Seems like you hate this Sebastian guy." I giggled.

"Everyone hates him, he deserves it. Anyways, leave him. He is not important. What is important is that you guys are going to start a new and happy life from now on." He said, putting his hand over my head to give me his blessing.

"Mhm... I am happy that it is finally over." I hummed in agreement.

"Bless you, may all happiness bow before you. I will see you guys later."

"Where are you going?" I asked, holding his arm.

It used to feel strange before but now holding him was calming and protective. A big brother who would always protect me and be there for me.

"I believe there is a pile of work you are leaving behind for me to finish." He chuckled, waving his hand and leaving to do the packing.

"Mama!" Sky bumped into Nathaniel.

"Careful, little princess." He chuckled, patting her head.

"Are you leaving, Uncle?" She asked innocently.

"Yeah. I will come to meet you guys later, okay?" He smiled, ruffling her hair and left as she ran to me.

"Mama! I don't want to leave, I will be lonely!" She whined.

"Minnie and Jake will come to meet us. Don't be sad." I pat Sky's head, she was getting sad because we are moving out.

We are moving from NYC to France, we will settle down in Amsterdam and live our lives peacefully there- thanks to Nathaniel for arranging that.

"Really?" Sky asked with her face lit up in glee.

"Yes." I smiled as she began to cheer and went to get her stuff. Penelope moved out with her husband and now Astrid is going to live here, all in this Silvester Palace.

Well... not alone. Astrid asked Prince to make this palace of blood into an orphanage and Prince agreed so now they will call it, Silvester Orphanage.

We are completely cut off from Penelope, Prince was sorrowful but there's no way around.

"Mama!" I called Mama who was helping me with the packing. We have our flight tomorrow so I called Mama and Papa to spend some time with them.

"What?" Mama asked, folding the clothes.

"I am going to miss you a lot." I said, clinging to her arms.

"Me too." She smiled.

"Cinzel.."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for still considering me your mother." Mama said, kissing my hand.

"Huh? What do you mean? You are my mother." I said casually, pulling away.

"Not Biologically."

"Mama. You are my mother, the one who brought me up, the one who loved me, scolded me, you are my mother and nothing could change this fact just like..." I paused, turning to look at Sky who was playing with kids instead of packing.

"I am Sky's Mother." I smiled.

"So stop thinking stupid things and help me pack." I grinned, getting up and packing as Prince came.

"Oh, hey, welcome home." I grinned and waved at him. He smiled and gave me a side hug.

"Hello Sir." Mama said and got up to Mama.

"Wait, Mama." I said and turned to Prince.

"Prince... who is she to me?" I asked, loosening his tie.

"Your Mother." He replied.

"And who is my Mother to you?" I asked, smiling widely.

"My... Mother in law."

"So, is she supposed to be calling you Sir?" I asked sternly, pulling his face close to mine.

"No." He replied immediately.

"Good. Now, Mama. Please call him by his name from now on." I grinned.

She gasped, "What? No. I can't do this."

"He is your son-in-law!" I argued.

"Will you let go of my tie?" Prince asked.

"Shut up." I said.

"Mama, you can try. Say.. Prince."

"Come on, Alice, say it or she won't let me go." Prince whined.

"Hush you. Mama try."

"Okay, Okay... P.. Prince.. Take care of my daughter." She said hurriedly and ran away, leaving us alone. I couldn't help but to chuckle and finally turn my attention to Prince.

The moment I let go of his tie, he held my back, pulling me close.

"Is that how you greet your husband?" He cooed in my ears, pressing me against the wall.

"Yes. So?" I smirked, pressing my finger on his chest.

"My, My.." He let out a husky laugh, brushing his nose against mine before leading down to my lips.

My smirk grew wider, wrapping my arms around his neck as he was about to kiss me but Sky came.

"Welcome home, Papa!" We both pulled away quickly, turning to her.

"Ah, hey Princess, how are you?" Prince asked, picking Sky and ruffling her hair.

"I am fine." She grinned.

"Papa, where were we going?" She asked. "Amsterdam."

"Am..ster..dam. Amsterdam, right?" She tried to say.

"Yes."

"It's difficult to pronounce." She mumbled, getting down.

"Well Princess you have to learn French as well then." Prince asked and Sky let out a dramatic sigh before getting down and leaving.

We both chuckled at her behavior and I turned to Prince.

"You are early, by the way."

"Yeah, I want to show you something before leaving." He smiled, offering me her hand.

"Go and get ready." He smirked.

Shrugging my shoulders I got ready, wearing a black well-fitted dress with a slit on the right side along with matching pumps and a diamond necklace. I was getting ready as Prince watched me with a smirk.

"Someone is going to kill hearts."

"I prefer just one." I smirked back, applied my lipstick.

"You sure look irresistibly charming, love." He whispered in my ears before leaving and to get ready himself, sending a shiver down my spine by his tempting tone.

I waited as he came, undeniably handsome as always, wearing a gray coat and black shirt underneath, tie secured perfectly, hairs detangled to perfection and that addictive scene where never fails to enthrall me, indicating we are going somewhere fancy.

Receiving good-luck for our date. Prince took me to one of the highest office buildings which was very odd.

"What are we doing here?" I asked in perplexity but he ignored me and took my hand.

He walked us out with nothing but an aesthetic smirk lingering on his lips, making my heart swing. Leading me inside, he took us to the rooftop.

We were on the sixtieth floor, almost in the clouds but since I love heights, I was looking around in fascination but Prince led me forward where he set a table for us in the middle around a heart shape made with rose petals and lights igniting the place.

"I looked for candles but the wind blew them instantly." He said, making me giggle and stopped a few steps before the edge, holding me from behind, I relaxed in his arms as if I have found home,

"Beautiful, isn't it?" He asked, staring at the city before us.

"A lot." I whispered, turning to look at him. He kissed my neck and pulled apart.

The addiction of his presence feels perfect in his arena, how can it not when he provides me shade by standing in the scorching sun himself.

Standing in front of me he took a step back, saying his in-depth words which warmed my heart to the extent of pouring overwhelm in the form everlasting smile and a tear of exhilaration,

"First of all, My love. Happy Birthday." How can I forget!? It is my birthday!

"You entered my life as a shore, unknowingly you took away my nightmares, giving me protection in your presence, It was never you who was secured- It was me."

Narrowing my eyes with inexplicable bliss surging my body, only feeling the depth of his words reaching my core and becoming my symbol to live with a tear, loving him more with each passing moment.

"I feel safe in your presence, I feel I have the power of this world with your presence. I found redemption in your footsteps, to me. For all these years, it was always you." He continued beautifully.

"I never had words to explain my love, to express my gratitude for your divinity in my dark life, Cinzel now matter how much I try or show it wouldn't ever be enough to explain my love."

He took a step back. "Cinzel, all this time, it was me who was imprisoned." He whispered, stopping right at the edge, making me vexed, "I worship your heart, your happiness and I want to spend the rest of my life doing it. My days, my nights, my breaths are named as yours. I want to drench in your rain, only you exist for me now.."

"Prince." I tried calling tensing by him nearing the edge, when he took another step.

I gasped, calling him, "Prince no!"

But he stopped, smirking and holding his hands out, screaming from the bottom of his lungs, the condition of his heart.

"I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I HAVE EVER LOVED ANYONE!"

"CINZEL I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL!!"

Tears brimmed in my eyes as the sound echoed in the sky.

"And I have finally found the life of my lacking Sky." He whispered, coming closer before I could register, he grabbed my hairs and pulled his lips upon mine.

Smiling into the kiss, I pulled his collar, "I am all yours, Prince. I love you too, I can't think of spending a second without you, you are my need, my love, my life." I said breathlessly before kissing him passionately, moving my lips in accordance with his.

Ending our tale with a kiss of love, ready to move forward without caring about anything, not caring whether people stood by our side or not, whether they supported our love.

We will love each other and that's what matters the most as we shall live the rest of our lives by the power of this love...

Your love is the shackle I would wear happily for my remaining breaths...

***

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you liked it. Do share your lovely thoughts.

If you are interested in more characters' story from this world setting- The Vicious Leaders- you can check these stories out as well-

Nathaniel x Zariah (Worship Series)
Sebastian x Eileen (Deepest Desire) 
Alphonse x Aurelia (Devil's Prison) (Available on Dreame) 

See y'all in the next story. Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 405 43
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 DarknessAndLight #1 DeathAndLife #1 Must read TROPES: SLOW-BURN, MAFIA ROMANCE, ARRANGED-MARRIAGE, FORCED PROXIMITY, GROVELLING *...
664K 20.3K 65
"๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ " He saw her one day helping ou...
27.1K 1.6K 42
Twenty-year-old Claire must deceive a vampire prince to infiltrate the monarchy and discover their secrets while resisting her desire for him. --- No...
183K 5.4K 36
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™จ 20 ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ข๐™–...