Imprisoned

By Failia_Baighaan

The Vicious Leader: Prince Silvester *** "Call my name, if you want me to stop, Cinzel." Defeated against hi... More

Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 23.2
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 38
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 41
Chapter # 42
Last Chapter

Chapter # 40

260 17 1
By Failia_Baighaan

••• Nathaniel •••

"Ahh!"

"Have your hands become soft, Amanda?"

The sound of my whistle echoed in the basement as I twirled my knife around my fingers with an expressionless gaze, glaring at the guy who pointed his gun at Prince.

If it wasn't for Cinzel, I would have killed Prince with my very hands.

Just like our Mother, she is utterly devoted to her husband, ready to break the rhythm of this world for him.

"You said not to kill him." She frowned, tracing the knife from his shoulder to his hand.

"Her love is my only reason to help them out or else I would have ended his breaths." I muttered under my breath.

I had to disregard my work to help Cinzel but now she is getting the hang of it, I can focus on my work. Well, not before I spit out his words.

"Stop, woman. You are making me bored." I sighed, motioning to her to give me the daggers and clean her hands.

"Sure. Here you go."

"Where?" I asked Amanda who rested her hand on my shoulder, smirking seductively at me.

"Left arm." She said, turning her attention to him, moving my hand back.

I threw the knife as it hit his left arm, earning a scream of pain from him. I then hit his right arm as well, flexing my perfect targeting skills.

Rosing from my seat I walked to him. "I think you are bored or have something else in mind." Amanda mumbled.

"Yeah." I hummed, putting my hand on my neck, stretching it a bit.

"I had my fun, It's time to spit his words." I sighed.

His stubbornness surely gave me immense pleasure in the form of whimpers but they have become monotonous now. It was time to seal his lips forever.

"I am not known as a plague doctor for nothing and I know how to cure such people." I enunciated.

Gripping the knife, I twisted it, early another scream of intense pain from him, writhing effortlessly, trying to impede but to no avail.

"Where is De Villiers?" I asked, kicking his stomach, opening his restraints, causing him to fall down.

"He was at the Alroy warehouse, checking up on the deliveries." Sighing I grabbed his hairs and threw him away.

"That Cinzel is surely irresponsible."

"She has your hand above her head."

Humming I put my foot over his face, "Now, Man. Speak up. Even though I know it was Zaniel Ayle.. but I want to know if Theo has any connection with it." I demanded seriously.

My amusement faltered, turning into a dominant one, kicking his bloody face once again.

"I have seen your little boy, how old is he exactly? Ah, Six." I mused, holding my chin.

"No..."

He coughed up blood, trying to move but I grabbed his collar, pinning him on the wall.

"I can either shift you and your family to a safer place or to hell, the choice is yours. You might not be able to meet your son in the heavens, you know."

I smirked darkly, holding his throat with one hand, having no emotion in my eyes while tears pricked in his eyes, stinging the bruises on his face.

"No.. Please..."

"You have to tell me what I want." I said in a low tone.

"I.. I.. will tell you everything." He whispered desperately, crying. I let him go as he fell on his knees.

"It.. was Zaniel Ayle only. No one knows about it.. He.. he.. Has gone.. Crazy for Cinzel Alroy... He.. is going to kill them both..." He cried.

"Please don't hurt my son.. Please..." He began to beg, making a 'tsk' sound, I pushed him away.

"Where is Prince and Cinzel?" I asked.

"She is at home and Prince is going to Italy to meet Zariah for business." Amanda replied casually but a sudden realization hit me.

"Fuck." Cursing under my breath, I quickly grabbed my waistcoat and plague doctor's mask; my identity.

The cruel side of mine, the world fears. My very presence in this style, induces immense terror in people.

"What should I do with him, Boss?"

"What else? Kill him."

Amanda made a slightly disturbed face because I only do this when the matter is serious.

"Is everything okay, Boss?" She asked.

"If it wasn't, I wouldn't be wearing it." Replying coldly, I wore my gloves and left hastily, forgetting my phone back at the base.

My main focus was to save Prince. If anything happens to him, my sister will die internally and I can't let this happen.

I have to save him.

I must provide Prince with my Ultimate Protection.

••• Prince •••

We were at the runway, preparing myself to board the flight for Italy.

I was humming to myself, using my phone until I sensed the change of aura around me, indicating something terrible is about to happen.

Well, it was clear by the constant attacks that I might get targeted too and this change alarmed me.

"Ah... dammit."

Turning it over, I glanced at my- no, not mine but these so-called suites, surrounding me.

I moved my hand to my back to grip my gun but the moment I touched my gun, they all aimed at me and there's no chance I could win against seven.

"Seriously, man, now?" Sighing loudly, I gradually raise my hands up in the air with a faint smirk on my lips.

'Is this how I am going to die? Without knowing who dared to sell me out?' I thought.

It must be someone close, someone who assigned my guards and knew I was going to die here so that I could never know his reality.

"Don't move."

"I won't." I smirked.

"Hah. Why do the people I trust with my life end up deceiving me?" I mumbled, shaking my head.

"You too, Garry... You too. I wonder what they gave you to trick me after serving me for all these years."

"Shut up!" A guy shouted, making me frown.

"Hey! Am I not allowed to talk in my last moment?" They made a sour face. I raised my hand in the air to let the snipers know I am surrounded.

After noticing the chasing danger, I took precautions. There was no way they could kill me nor would I let it.

Making a fist, I made a victory sign with my fingers and the snipers got two of them, a perfect headshot.

Causing a panic, I ducked, took out my gun and shot a guy. Before they could target me again, I heard another sound of gunshots killing all of them instantly.

Looking up, I saw Nathaniel with his men, they killed instantly, smirking at me.

"God, him and his immaculate men." I whispered under my breath. They never fail to kill in one shot.

"You owe me one, Princy for saving you." He said, offering me his hand.

"I didn't ask you." I retorted, taking his hand and getting up, brushing the dust from my suit.

"Ah, Why do things happen when I am going to meet Black Reapers?" I sighed, holding my forehead.

"Both Father and daughter are going to be pissed off now." I sighed, putting my hands in my pockets.

"Tell Zari 'I' stopped you, she will handle the rest. She won't mind." He winked.

"Ahh you and your extremity for her." I sighed, returning a smirk.

"How can I discard it when she is a worshiper of my existence?"

"So, it was Zaniel, huh?" I asked, looking around.

"Such stupid attacks are expected from him." I said, taking my phone and turning it on again.

"What else could it be? I want to salute his idiocy to think he could defeat us." Nathaniel mocked, laughing a little.

I also did the same and noticed straight seventeen calls from Cinzel as my smile faded, realizing what he was originally planning.

"Prince?"

"Nathaniel..." I called him, turning to face him, "Hmm?"

"It was a pretense." I began to say with horror creeping upon my face.

"What do you mean?"

"He got Cinzel. He used me to make you think I am in danger and did the same with Cinzel. He knows when it comes to me, Cinzel breaks limits and he took advantage of it, he got her." I explained in a low tone.

"How can you be so sure?" He asked, baffled by my sudden change of emotions. I quickly dialed Astrid's number and came to know she got a call and left hurriedly after it.

"Goddammit!" I hissed, clenching and unclenching my hands to think straight.

"Track her phone number." I said as we tracked her number and went there and the least thing I wanted to see greeted me.

Cinzel's car was blasted, utterly ruined, my voice struck in my throat, my feet froze to the ground, I cannot even walk forward to see whether she is there or not.

"Signal was not from here, Prince." Nathaniel patted my back and went to check the car.

"It's fresh but there's on one here and the blood shows she fought back."

When he said it, my stuck breath returned, stumbling back and hitting the car, holding my forehead in extreme tension consuming my soul to the labyrinth of darkness and misery.

"Prince, hey, man take a hold of yourself." Nathaniel came, holding my shoulder.

"You can't save her with this pathetic demeanor, get yourself together." He counseled, giving them a tight squeeze and went with the guys to the forest.

Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath. He was right, I couldn't become weak now but she is my sensitive spot and anyone hurting her drives me insane.

Gathering my scattered form, I straightened my form and went after him. I was losing Cinzel, people around me were stabbing me and I felt powerless before it.

I couldn't do anything.

I feel worthless, I can't do anything right. Why am I so useless!?

"Prince! Here!" Nathaniel called.

"It was dropped here." We checked her phone.

"She called you too." I said, looking up at him, He made a weird face, checking his pockets to find my phone.

"Fuck. I left mine at the base. I came in such a hurry for you that I forgot it." He sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Wow." I scoffed, slamming her phone and walking away.

"Where are you going?"

"Where else? To Theo? He must have known where his Son was." I replied coldly, taking off my coat and giving it to my man, rolling my sleeves roughly.

Throwing the tie and opening the few buttons of my shirt, growling at this point, making a fist. Hoping in the car, I ruffled my hair and was about to drive there alone but Nathaniel sat beside me.

Ignoring his presence, I furiously drove off to Theo's office, not caring about how I look.

We entered and upon seeing the Nathaniel a.k.a Plague Doctor, everyone was horrified to the core but I just stormed into Theo's office.

Since Nathaniel was behind me, no one dared to stop us, entering. I grabbed his collar and slammed him on the table.

"Prince?! What the hell are you doing?"

"Where is your fucking son?!" I asked in the spur of rage.

"Wha- What the hell, man!?" He said, pushing me away but I pushed him over the wall, putting the tip of my gun on his mouth.

"You better speak up because today, I won't hesitate to make Penelope a widow too." I hissed, pressing it harder, he gagged, tapping the wall but to no avail.

"I want your son's location and the list of his personal warehouse, the one he got recently, its address, right now!" I demanded, moving my gun away, he coughed up, falling on his knees.

"What.. did.. He.. do?" He asked, coughing to get some air, looking up at me.

But the expression of terror on his face upon my ferocity and Nathaniel's appearance shut his mouth, only getting up and calling his secretary to get me the details.

After getting the details, I was about to leave but called him, "Theo. I know you always hated me and wanted to take my position. Today, I swear if I find Cinzel safe and sound, I will back away from the Mafia and give you my everything but if anything happens to her..."

Pausing, I turned to him, the fiery fire of worry burning in my eyes made him gulp, "I won't be at peace until I end your son's breaths."

Enunciating, I left, leaving him flabbergasted. It was on my mind for too long. I didn't want the threat to linger over my kids and my wife. I wanted to leave.

I had enough of this shit and just let me find her. We will live far away, together, happily ever after, without caring if people approve of our love or not.

"Are you sure about what you said?" Nathaniel asked.

"Can't you take the work for your sister?" I taunted, turning to him.

He only stared at me before replying, "For her, I am still keeping you alive. Heck, I saved you." He said bitterly, getting in the car.

"I will drive, I don't want us to get in an accident." He muttered as I sat and we drove off.

On my way, I constantly prayed in my heart for her safety, placing my last breaths in exchange for her life. I will gladly offer my life but please don't hurt her.

My lips began to tremble, my hands were shaking, voice collecting between my vocal cords, leaving me incapable of breathing properly in the rush of apprehension.

"We are here." Nathaniel said.

I quickly got out and ran into the deserted warehouse whose condition clearly told me someone did what they were supposed to do and left.

"Cinzel!" I called her. And I saw her, the sight which killed my heart, leading me to the depth of devastation.

Falling on my knees, losing the thin line between my ravage and redemption.

My darkness deluged me to the extent of agony, unable to gather my broken dreams, a tear rolled down my cheek by seeing Cinzel's bloodied body before me and the voice I was buried in my heart released with a thundering cry powerful enough to shake heaven before my lost love.

"CINZEL!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 409 15
"If you look anymore perfect, I will lock you up in my room And I assure you, you won't be able to walk for days after that." It was every girl's dre...
184K 5.5K 36
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™จ 20 ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ข๐™–...
1.1M 26.8K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
303K 8.1K 65
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐๐ฒ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ.โž ๐—”๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—•...