Imprisoned

Oleh Failia_Baighaan

The Vicious Leader: Prince Silvester *** "Call my name, if you want me to stop, Cinzel." Defeated against hi... Lebih Banyak

Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 23.2
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 38
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 41
Chapter # 42
Last Chapter

Chapter # 39

205 19 1
Oleh Failia_Baighaan

Blinking, my vision adjusted itself to the dimly lit room, looking around to make my surroundings, seemingly I was in a warehouse.

Shaking my head to clear the throbbing pain in my mind, I looked up and saw Zaniel sitting right in front of me with a dark smirk on his face.

The longer I stared at his face, the longer I realized the person I met years ago was long dead in him, leaving him as an obsessive man, ready to kill which is not his.

"Hello love, it seems like you are awake." He smirked.

Leaning forward, narrowing my eyes at him in repulsion, a growl escaping my throat for daring to kidnap me like this.

"Why the hell am I here?" I asked, getting up. Luckily he hasn't tied me, thinking he could overpower me easily.

"Simple. To meet your end." He snickered, putting his one leg over the other.

"As if it could happen." I smirked, scoffing at his thoughts.

"It will." He got up, walking to me. I also stood up, closing my arms at my chest.

Scrutinizing my form, he asked, "What the Prince had that you love him beyond all odds?" His voice came out dejected but I don't care.

"I don't seek reasons to love him." I replied coldly, closing my arms at my chest.

"And this love is going to drown you now." He snarled.

Grabbing my hairs and pushing me over the sacs, holding my hands at back as I tried to struggle to get out from his grasp but to no avail, he will indulge in this to the core.

"Leave me! Zaniel let me go!" I shouted but my efforts were in vain.

"How could you do this to me, Cinzel!?" He shouted, tightening his grip over mine.

"I believe in you, I thought you love me as much as I love you... but no. If you can't be mine, you can't become his either." He snarled, leaning down to my ears.

Did he forget that I am pregnant? He knew that.

"You have lost it, Zaniel." I whispered, glaring at him, looking for a way to get out.

"No. I haven't. I am simply going to punish you for toying with my feelings." He sneered, snuggling to my neck, evoking immense aversion.

"I did?! Have you lost your mind? It was you who was playing with me all this time." I pushed him away and tried to run but he grabbed my throat.

Taking out a pocket knife and piercing it through my hand to stay in place.

"Ahh!" I screamed in place when the scarlet liquid flowed from my hand.

Tears pricked in my eyes, realizing he wouldn't hesitate to slit my throat.

"Hush, love."

Placing a kiss on my neck, he moved back a little. I stopped struggling knowing it will lead me nowhere. I noticed a door in the corner.

"Oh, it seems like you are aware of your fate. Good, give in quietly." He smirked.

Mocking me but I lowered my head and hit his foot, causing him to stumble back, kicking his groin. I ducked, stole the gun on his back and ran out of the warehouse.

But all my hopes shattered when I realized I am caged in his place, I have nowhere to go. I am stuck here, there's no way out of this hell.

Running, some guys noticed me. I tried to shoot them but this bastard's gun was empty.

"Fuck!" Cursing, I threw the gun and began to run away.

Run, Run, Run.

My mind constantly repeated this word like a mantra to find liberation from this trepidation.

I ran where my feet took me. Without caring about my torn clothes or frantic soul.

Escape was the most terrifying option because I had nowhere to run.

I didn't know where I was anymore.

Gasping for air, I muffled my wails. He has lost his identity. He has gone crazy.

"She is around here, find her!" My breath hitched upon hearing. Sniveling, ultimate destruction made a deal with my body.

Run, Run, Run.

Wiping off the blood from my injured hand, my feet moved, concealing my throbbing heartbeats by terrific convulsions, I sprinted.

He was determined to end my breaths.

Taking a quick turn, I ran into a random warehouse. Stuck in his domain, there was no place for me to hide.

It was nothing but a game of cat and- No, it's the game of a hunter tormenting its prey before devouring it to the bone.

"Search! She must be here!"

He is here. He is here. He is here.

Pressing my palm over my chapped lips blended with cold sweat of anxiety. Sitting in the corner, I hid my face in my knees, silently shredding tears.

"My love, I know you are here. Come out."

Prince. Prince. Prince.

That's all I could pray for, a last time rescue from Prince.

Stiffened in incomprehensible apprehension, I quivered endlessly, sinking in the oceans of fears which burn with his name.

How winds change their direction was unimaginably disastrous for me. It's not love. Zaniel's obsession has driven him crazy.

How many times I tried to affix this thought in my weak mind but those fruitless efforts surely bore vengeance. I shouldn't have started this.

"So, you want me to find you? Fine then."

Almost gasping when his tone changed into a dominant one, shifting I crawled, hiding behind the stocks, biting my tongue to not cry.

"Baby. Come on, I will make it quick."

Is this how it's going to end?

Was it all for naught? How did it end up this way? Is this going to end without even fulfilling our dream?

We were supposed to run and live happily ever after. Where was it?

Pulling my hair, his footsteps approaching me made me hysterical. Trembling ferociously, a low-pitched whimpered alarmed him about my location

He is coming closer. Closer... closer...

"Ah, there you are." And the voice which was sealed in my throat released itself by a scream of despair.

Crawling back while hoping to find a shred of mercy in his ruthless eyes, taking amusement from my appall.

"P-Please... Please let me go!" With a roaring sob, I was about to leave again but his men caught me.

I struggled to get out of their grasp but couldn't. Tears gleamed but he didn't care. Reloading the gun, he traced the gun on the side of my face.

"Look at yourself, Cinzel. How petrified." He mocked, stealing the distance. My thumping heartbeat, crystal-clear to him so he could suck pleasure out of it.

"Let me go please. I won't enter your lives again. Please.. Please!"

I cried out loud, lowering my head but he lifted my chin with his gun, forcing me to witness his maliciousness.

"Too late for that. The only thing which can revitalize you is death." He whispered.

Tracing the gun on my lips where his fingers used to leave their traces so I could embed the touch on my core now inflicted menace.

My eyes widened in horror, trying to get out, "No. No! Please no! I beg you-"

His hand gripped my jaw, scowling at my words which invoked clouds of desperation and rage in his eyes.

"Where were these words before? You should have thought about it before, don't be superficial now."

Contemplating my horrified form, I couldn't perceive the fatal omens his once gentle eyes gave me. My words were contemptible to him.

"Well, get ready to say goodbye." He smirked darkly, moving his hand around my neck as he pressed the gun to my stomach.

My whole being stopped functioning, terrified explicitly. I began to cry out loud, trying to find a way out of this horrendous moment.

I can't die.

"No. No, No, No, No.. Please don't." I begged, shaking my head, lost whispers of woe knocked against my hollow chest but I can't let it happen.

"Please! Zaniel, move on, why are you stuck on a loss tale. Stop this obsession!" I continued.

Tears flowed without any halt but he didn't care, laughing at my vulnerability he deliberately made things devilishly slow to engrave this on my soul.

"Please stop!!! I am preg-"

Before I could speak further to make him remember I am pregnant so he might shred mercy but he shot the gun.

My breath hitched when instant pain shot in my veins, taking my vision along with my breaths cohered with his from afar, releasing a tear as the scarlet liquid began to flow out.

"That's what you deserve."

Things faded from my fingers in a split second, falling on the ground, losing the last ounce of my strength and life.

Espying how my blood painted floor- it was repulsive. Perusing closely, the moments of my once vibrant life flashed before my mind, each moment I shared with Prince, making my heart ache.

Everything was slipping out from my grasp like sand washes away when waves meet them; maybe to take them beyond this world of lies and sin.

"Shall we finish her off?" A guy asked.

"Nah... Leave her here. She will die eventually and when Prince will see her beloved's body, how much will he be devastated? Well, if he survives."

He laughed and that was the last thing I remember, footsteps, leaving me alone in the darkness.

I wanted to live with him, I want these last moments with Prince but it seems like that wish of mine was going to remain as a wish.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

346K 11.5K 53
Interpol agent, Melissa Dlamini is playing wicked games with the wrong man. Forced to go undercover and bring down the Mafia king himself. Her bosse...
2.5M 56.3K 37
❝ I'll fuck you as I see fit. Whenever I want and however I want. ❞ _____ KEVIN KNIGHT is a 30 years old heartless and powerful mafia who doesn't kno...
49.4K 4.4K 62
Help him!? Help the prince of the kingdom that locked me up? Joining that man is the second last thing I want to do. The very last thing is to go bac...