Imprisoned

By Failia_Baighaan

The Vicious Leader: Prince Silvester *** "Call my name, if you want me to stop, Cinzel." Defeated against hi... More

Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 23.2
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 41
Chapter # 42
Last Chapter

Chapter # 38

250 17 2
By Failia_Baighaan

••• Cinzel •••

"Your father is an asshole." I cried, hugging Sky who was rubbing my back.

"What did he do, Mama?" She asked innocently.

"He was angry with something I never did." I sniffed, pulling away.

"I am not going to talk to him." I mumbled, wiping my eyes.

"It's okay, you can stay here, Mama. We won't let Papa come." She smiled, wiping the tears still present on my cheek.

"Don't cry, it will hurt me and my baby brother." She said sweetly, hugging me. I hugged her back.

"Brother?" I asked.

"Yes! I know it's going to be a boy." She beamed, at least she is elated about it unlike her Father.

Chuckling, I patted her head and was about to say something but a knock appeared, "Cinzel." Prince called me, making me frown.

I was about to say something but Sky got out of the bed and opened the door furiously, "What?"

"Is your Mama here?" He asked.

"Yeah, so?" Sky asked sternly. I got up and stood beside her.

Prince looked at me and sighed, "Cinzel. Look. I am sorry."

"I don't want to talk to you." I said, closing my arms at my chest.

"I have a pain in my heart."

"Why?" He asked in the same tone, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Because you are an asshole!" Sky shouted.

Both of our eyes widened in shock as my heart skipped a beat by the glare Prince sent in my direction of what the hell I am teaching Sky.

"What are you teaching her?" He asked.

"Nothing, leave." My voice came out like a screech, closing the door at his face.

"Cin-"

Exhaling deeply I leaned on the door, staring at Sky who didn't understand what she said, "Sweetie, what did you say?" I asked, bending to her level.

"You were saying Papa-"

I put my index finger on her lips because I have to admit if she called Prince an asshole once again, I would end up laughing.

"Hey, you can't call him that." I whispered.

"Why?"

"It's a swear and you know cursing is bad. Good girls don't curse, love." I tried to explain it to her.

"You are my good girl. Aren't you?" I said, holding her hands as she nodded.

"Good, so you are going to Papa and apologize to him."

"Okay, but I will say sorry for cursing. I am still angry at him for making you cry." She said innocently.

"Deal. Go quickly and then we will watch frozen." I offered, her face lit up in exhilaration, running out of the room as I burst out laughing.

I fell on the bed, waiting for her Sky to come, when she did, we watched Frozen. She fell asleep while watching so I shifted her to my side and hugged her, closing my eyes as well, falling into a deep slumber.

I fell asleep but woke up when I sensed someone picking me up and placing me on a soft mattress. I opened my eyes and saw Prince in front of me.

I was about to scream from fear but he covered my mouth, hushing me, "Shh. You will wake everyone." He scolded, removing his hand.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I whisper-yelled and was about to hit his chest but he held my wrist, pinning it beside my head.

Getting on top of me, accelerating my heartbeats by his intense action enhancing my caprice under the seduction of night.

"So..."

He began to say in a low seductive voice, leading to my ears, whispering, "You have a pain in your heart... Hmm?"

My heart skipped a beat by his husky tone, hardening my bones by burning desire.

"Get away." I whispered back, acting unaffected but he let out a suppressed laugh, biting my ears.

"What if I don't want to?" He smirked but I pushed him on the side.

"Get the hell away! I haven't forgotten you thought I was betraying you."

"I wasn't." He argued, sitting up.

"You damn liar! You did." I hissed, grabbing the pillow and hitting him with it.

"Hey. This is the second time you are hitting me." He said, defending himself with his hands.

"I don't care! You asshole, how could you think I could even think of anyone else other than you!" I shouted, pushing him down with a tear pricking in my eye.

He was laughing but stopped when noticed the tear in my eyes. I sat on top of him, holding his shirt, lowering my head in dolor, "I love you so much, Prince. I could never think of doing this."

"I was just scared of losing you. Nathaniel told me to kill Zaniel but he is your beloved sister's son or else, he wouldn't be here. Everyone here already opposes us, I don't want them to actually part us. I can't live without you, Prince." I whispered.

Passing me a tender smile, Prince cupped my cheeks in his palm, pulling my face close to him.

"I am sorry, I didn't want to hurt you." He whispered, pressing his forehead against mine.

"I am so sorry, Cinzel. That damn Garry induced this toxic thought in my mind, I am so sorry." He continued.

"Everyone around us just wants us to separate, is our love wrong? What immorality is that from your sister to your assistant, everyone can't stop being an obstacle to us?" I asked in a cracked voice, gradually attaching my body with his, closing my eyes to feel his breath lingering on my face.

"Hey, it's okay. Even if they want to pull us apart, I can assure you nothing in this world could. I am all yours and nothing could change this fact, I love you, Cinzel and won't anything take you away from me." He promised, taking my hand and kissing the back of my palm.

"I won't... at least not before I reach the count of kids to five." He chuckled, kissing my head to lighten the mood, gasping, I pulled away. "Shut u-up." I blushed, getting away from him but he held my wrist and pulled me close.

"Why not? We are having a little guest after all." He hummed on my neck, securing his arms protectively around me.

"From a little guest, I do deserve a gift for giving you such a privilege."

"Privilege of being a Father?" He giggled.

"Exactly, so what's my gift?" I asked cutely, turning to him.

"Hmm." He seemed to be lost in thought for a moment but turned to me again.

"Do you remember I want to show you something before your crowning?" He asked. I nodded, my eyes began to sparkle to think what he would do.

"I have some work. I need to go to Italy for some days but when I will return, I will finally show you your surprise." He smiled, pinching my nose.

"Italy?" I asked.

"Yeah. Gotta ask for Zariah's help for fixing my nephew." He sighed, putting his hand on his nape.

"Why her? Tell me or Nathaniel." I said, moving to his laps, playing with his shirt.

"As much furious I am at him, I can't kill him, love." He whispered, tugging my hair behind my ear and I narrowed my eyes, not pleased by his words.

"Your brother will devour them to the bone. He will eradicate his existence." He chuckled, kissing my forehead and pulling away.

"Whatever, good luck." I waved my hand at him and fell back on the bed. He hugged me from behind and kissed my shoulder before going back.

••••••

"Take care." I smiled, setting Prince's collar. He smiled back, placing a pacifying kiss on my lips.

"You too." He whispered, giving me a side hug.

"Come as soon as you can." I said, not leaving his hands.

"I will." He smiled back, kissing my hand and left.

After he left, I was eating a cake with Astrid, "You know what Astrid?" I asked with my mouth full of cake.

"Ever since pregnancy, I feel my hunger has doubled, I want my mouth working all the time." I said as she chuckled at me.

"I might even get a double chin this way. Tell me already if Prince doesn't like chubby women, I need to keep my figure in place then." I said, taking another bite of my cake.

She laughed a little, "No, No, He will love you in every way."

"Oh, then it's fine." I smiled.

"How peacefully you are eating Cinzel after taking sleep away from my son." Penelope's voice came from behind, mocking me. I stopped eating and turned to her.

"It's his fault for not moving on." I replied casually.

"You have changed so much. Unlike the innocent girl we met at first."

"Thank your son for turning me like this." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

"What have you done to him?"

"It's his fault for turning crazy and if you could, Penelope, then please knock some sense into him before Prince does." My voice came out nonchalant, making her gasp.

"Just because Prince has given you a free hand, you have begun to fly, Cinzel." A mocking laugh escaped my lips, slamming my hand on the table, I glared at her.

"I believe you are forgetting I am the madam of Silvester Palace and luckily if I have a son, he would be next in line to all this." I smirked, driving her to the edge, growling at me, she stomped her feet and left.

After she left, I sighed and turned to Astrid. Her lips formed a thin line, "You shouldn't have talked to her like this."

"She knows nothing, Astrid." I whispered.

Yes, I have told Astrid everything, what Zaniel did, about her marriage, everything. She was startled at first but got used to it.

I even told her what Prince told me that day and it made her cry after knowing Prince held himself accountable for her life.

"I know, still."

"Leave her."

Shaking my head, I put my palm on my chin and continued to eat until I received a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"You shouldn't have let Prince go. Who knows it might be his last flight?"

My heart stopped for a moment, hammering me with this awful joke.

"Who is this?" I asked unaffectedly.

"Baby, can't recognize my voice?" When he laughed I realized it was none other than Zaniel.

"What the hell do you want?" I snarled, getting up, curling my hands in a tight fist because of his craziness.

"You shouldn't have neglected my love. I was willing to change for you, I was willing to run away with you but no.. all you want is that damn Prince." He growled, testing my forbearance.

"You are so dead." I hissed, rushing to my room, reloading my gun, tugging it behind my back, getting up to leave.

He laughed, "No, I am not but your Prince will be. This way, I will have both you and Prince will be out of my way as well."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked, going down, taking the car keys. Astrid tried to ask but I motioned her to calm down.

"Prince had a traitor among him after all and now it's time to end his breaths with the plane. He successfully planted a bomb there."

With this he cut the call, deluging my heart in inexplicable stress and worry, bringing tears to my eyes.

I started the car, wiping my blurry vision and calling Prince but his number was about out of reach. I even tried to call Nathaniel but he was not attending the call.

"Where the fuck are they when I needed them the most!?"

My last hope was Garry so I called him, "Hello?"

"Hello, Garry, are you with Prince?" I asked hastily.

"No. Why?"

"Please save him. Please." I began to cry, shaking my head with tears brimming and putting my head on the steering wheel.

"Save? What are you talking about?" He asked worriedly.

"That damn Zaniel planted a bomb in his plane, please stop him at all cost please." I begged, crying.

"What?! Don't worry, I will do something about it."

Sniffing, I asked, "Do you know a shortcut to the runway?"

"Yes. I will text you," He said and cut the call as I drove quickly to the site, the way leading through a forest. I was suspicious of it but I drove anyway.

My top priority was seeing Prince alive or else it would kill me from inside. I cannot fathom my life without him. I need him near him.

He guided me all this time, he protected me. I would be an empty vessel if it wasn't for him.

Clearing my vision I drove but soon saw cars blocking my way, stopping the car, I saw none other than Zaniel there.

Before I could reserve my car, he shot the tire, puncturing it, closing my way to escape.

"There's no use in running away, Cinzel." He shouted, gritting my teeth.

I got out, glaring at him, noticing he came prepared, I was surrounded as if he knew I would pass through here.

"You are wondering how I know you are here, aren't you?" He smirked, coming closer.

"I don't think I need an explanation anymore." I sighed, putting my hand in the air.

"Come out, you fucking traitor! Where the hell are you Garry?!" I shouted as he walked out. When I saw him, the urge to rip him apart aroused in me, so I grabbed his collar.

"Prince trusted you. Of all people, he believed you would stay by his side." He scowled, pushing me away.

"He is not the person I served in all these years, you changed him!" He shouted.

"You changed him into he never was, you made him pathetic and I knew If I need to get him back, I need to eliminate you out of the way." He hissed. My eyes widened in horror.

"What spell you cast on him, he has become a puppet of your desire and I won't let it happen. You and your love can go to hell." At this point, a thought struck my mind,

'Was our love a curse?'

But that was it. Zaniel who was blinded by his passion, Garry who needed his ruthless leader back, their eyes were fixed upon me like a predator and I know I can't die.

But then I realized, "Me..? then.. Prince?" I asked, turning to Zaniel.

He let out a low laugh, shaking his head, "Do you truly think I would put a bomb in his plane? Don't be silly." He sighed, coming closer.

"I knew when it comes to Prince, you lost your ability to think... remember? How did you shoot my man just because he pointed a gun at your beloved husband?" He snickered, lifting my chin with his index finger. I grimace appeared on my face by his action, not removing my eyes from his. It was him after all.

"When it comes to Prince you lose your senses and come right away just to save your Prince. I took advantage of that and used it in my favor."

He let out a menacing smirk, leading down but I pushed him away and ran, taking out my gun. I targeted the petrol tank of my car and moved far away.

Thank God, Nathaniel and Prince taught me most about survival, moving back, I shot it, causing it to blast up and run away. Shutting my eyes, I ran into the forest, hoping to get away.

Taking my phone out, I tried calling Prince but his number was still out of reach, before I could call Nathaniel, I stumbled and fell down.

My dress was ripped with bruises but I didn't have time. Before I could get up and leave, Zaniel grabbed me by the hairs.

Knocking me unconscious and taking me to the depth of the abyss, alarming me for a worse end.

"Caught you, love." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.6K 42
Twenty-year-old Claire must deceive a vampire prince to infiltrate the monarchy and discover their secrets while resisting her desire for him. --- No...
343K 10.1K 85
The Vicious Leader: Sebastian Stellios *** "You are mine and if I have to cage you to ensure this fact, I will." *** Eileen Lior's fairytale shoul...
346K 11.5K 53
Interpol agent, Melissa Dlamini is playing wicked games with the wrong man. Forced to go undercover and bring down the Mafia king himself. Her bosse...
665K 20.3K 65
"๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ " He saw her one day helping ou...