Untold Stories

By HopeIsSerenity

This is a collection of my unsaid sentiments, short stories I never got the chance to share, and the letters... More

πŸ“
You will be healed
May we never get tired of holding on
Lasing sa katotohanan
Pag-asang pinaanod ko
Piliin mo ang landas na pipiliin ka
Both of us will live after dying for unknown reasons
Facade
Thank you for existing
Payapa sa katahimikan
You are loved
This is what Love feels like
A broken writer
Dear Future Lover
Paradiso Ko Ang Pag-ibig Mo
Not A Happy Ending
I am not like them
Farewell, My Love.
Look how you killed me

Farewell, My Love.

11 0 0
By HopeIsSerenity

unsent confession letters of a broken writer.

| Letter 002.

And suddenly, all the sad songs are about you.

I've never imagined nor expected us to end up in a place where separation would be the only thing to save each other from falling apart. The heavens know how much energy, love, and soul I laid on the table just to keep our love burning like the first day. I have missed it so much; how you used to look at me with sheer passion and desire. How I felt your warmth with just a single glance. You know how much tears I cried begging for you to have time for me. Begging for you to see me. To hold me. To love me.

Maybe things just went crazy. I was left with all the remnants and leftovers of your love. I have never wanted us to be in this place, my love. You know how many times I cried myself to sleep thinking where it all went wrong. I have done things beyond my way just to keep you here with me. To take care of you. To be the embodiment of what you deserve.

But God was I became consumed. I was left with no remaining parts of me because I willingly gave them to you, to us. I don't have anything to blame you for. But I just want to have something to be sad about. And that's the fact that I'm losing myself as I try to keep you, beg for you, beg for your love and all the efforts that you once gave me. I was and am still longing for them.

And suddenly, all the sad songs are about you.

I don't want to hear any of the songs that you used to sing to me whenever I'm feeling down and sulking. I don't want to see anything that will just remind me of you. My love, this unsaid confession may serve as one of our greatest lessons in love.

I need you here right now. I want to pull your arms closer to me. But I have no right to do that anymore because now you gave up. I want you to be the one that I will cling to the most because I'm at my lowest. But I don't blame you for walking away and for leaving because I know that you need it. Take care always, it's the least thing that you can do for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 13.7K 74
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy
62.3K 74 17
𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 π’π›πš π›πšπ§π  𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐚 𝐒𝐏𝐆 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
51.3K 159 19
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ α€α€€α€šα€Ία€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€–α€°α€Έα€α€²α€·α€α€¬α€œα€±α€Έα€α€½α€± တချို့က α€€α€­ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ία€α€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€žα€œα€­α€― တချို့က α€€α€­ α€α€€α€šα€Ία€œα€―α€•α€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€α€¬ တချို့က α€€α€­α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€α€²α€·α€α€¬α€œ...