Let's Play a Game (Ghostface...

By Danniduhh

Just a book full of Ghostface smut, because why not? More

Fuck or Get Fucking Killed (1 of 2)
Fuck or Get Fucking Killed (2 of 2)
To Survive (1 of 1)
Deal Or No Deal? (1 of 2)
Deal Or No Deal (2 of 2)
I Like That (1 of 1)
We Like to Party (1 of 1)
My Obsession (1 of 1)
Threes the Magic Number (1 of 2)
Go To Sleep (1 of 1)
Drop Them Panties (1 of 1)

Threes the Magic Number (2 of 2)

11.1K 120 122
By Danniduhh

The next day, it's Tuesday, October 31, aka Halloween Day.

After my last class of the day, I walk to my locker and unlock it. I put my books inside and grab my purse.

As I shut my locker, I am immediately greeted by Stu leaning onto the locker next to mine.

"Jesus Stu!" I jump startled.

"My bad pretty face, didn't mean to scare you." He states. "You got any plans tonight?"

I glance at Stu and shake my head.

"Not really...why?" I ask.

"Because...me and Billy heard you in class."

I choke on air.

I knew them looks from yesterday were suspicious...

"I don't know what you're talking about..." I trail off.

I place my purse on my shoulder and turn to walk away. When I turn, Billy stands behind me.

"Sure you do." Billy states, staring deep into my eyes.

He tilts his head to the side and smirks, glancing down at my lips.

"If you wanna make your little dream a reality, we're down." Billy says.

———
I've never had a three way kiss. Stu's a great kisser and Billy is too. Right now I'm in a heated make out session with Stu and Billy is kissing and sucking on my neck.

I trail my hand under Stu's shirt and run my hand across his body. We kiss for a while and then I kiss Billy. Eventually their clothes are off.

The two boys stand in front of me, both of them staring at me...waiting for my next move.

I get on my knees and look up at them, slowly reaching for both of their dicks. I stroke both of them and then I wrap my lips around Stu's dick.

As I suck Stu I stroke what I can't fit in my mouth, moaning as I do. I switch. Now Billy is in my mouth.

Billy stares into my eyes as I suck. I moan around his dick and he lets out a shaky breath.

I stop sucking and position their tips close together so I'm able to swirl my tongue around both of their tips. I occasionally lick past the tip. They both moan at my action.

Since both Billy and Stu are both hard now, we decide to move things to the bed.

I'm on my hands and knees and Billy is behind me, thrusting himself into me. I moan as I lick up Stu's shaft. I wrap my lips around his dick and gag as I suck him.

Stu rubs my head and makes me go a bit faster. Billy speeds up his thrust and I moan. He thrust into me harder and the force of his thrust makes me move forward deeper onto Stu's dick.

Stu moans and Billy smacks my ass softly. Both of them thrust into me, and I moan again.

Fuck~ I can't breathe...

I tap Stu hoping he'll get the signal that I need a breather, but he just thrust into my throat faster. My eyes are watery and I whimper. Stu moans and grunts as my throat tightens around him.

He pulls out of my throat a panting mess.

"Breathe..." he states, his chest moving up and down as he also catches his breath. "It's important to breathe."

Stu rubs my head and I catch my breath. Billy is still pounding into me. Stu watches as Billy fucks me, stroking his own dick while I take a break.

"Billy~!" I moan.

Billy smack my ass in response, gripping my waist harder.

"Y/n~" Billy moans.

His thrust get a little sloppy and his breathing is all ragged.

Billy moans my name and pulls out of me just before he comes.

I lay on my back, my head hanging off the bed a bit so Billy can use my mouth and my legs are open for Stu. Stu slides inside of me thrusting quickly into my heat.

Billy slides his dick down my throat, grabbing my boobs as he does.

Stu thrust into me deeper and I clinch around him.

I can feel the pleasure forming in my core. I close my eyes and moan. Billy curses under his breath. I feel his seed fill my mouth and he pulls out of it. Billy slumps down onto the bed and catches his breath.

"Stu..don't stop!" I mewl.

Stu keeps pounding into me, both of us moaning in pleasure.

"Harder..." I whisper.

Stu obeys my commands, he keeps his pace and thrust into me harder. Billy rubs my clit as Stu fucks me.

"Damn you're so tight." Stu states.

With Stu hitting all the right spots and Billy now sucking my clit, I feel myself going to come soon.

"Come on pretty, come for Daddy~!" Stu says as he throws his head back.

The pleasure spreads from the core of my body, my nerves sparkling in ecstasy. I cum on Stu's dick and he follows suit, coming inside me.

He slowly pulls out of me with a satisfied moan.

"You sure it was a good idea to come inside of her...?" Billy questions.

Stu shrugs and rolls off of his bed.

"I didn't mean to..." Stu says. "We could always just show her our Halloween costumes."

I hear Stu laugh and he winks at me.

"It's sure gonna get your blood pumping." Stu yells from the hall.

Billy raises an eyebrow and shakes his head. A few minutes later Stu comes back into the room dressed as Ghostface, the killer from the Stab movies.

"Oh wow.." I state shocked. "That knife looks so real."

"Yeah." Billy states sarcastically. "So real."

Billy walks out the room and Stu walks over to me grabbing me by my neck.

"Stu..that kinda hurts." I state trying to loosen his grip.

"Sorry, beautiful." Stu lets go of my neck but as soon as he does, he stabs me in my stomach.

I wince in pain and look down in horror as my blood trickles down my stomach.

"S-Stu! W-wha- B-Billy!" I yell.

Billy walks into the room, the same "costume" on. He has his mask raised, but then he lowers it.

"Sorry Y/n...I'm not here to help you. Happy Halloween though..."

"Damn it Billy... you shoulda said Happy Death Day!" Stu whines.

I feel my eyes getting heavy as I blink slowly. My breath is shallow and I feel myself wanting to go to sleep. Instead of fighting it, I give into the feeling.

I take in my last breath and then my body goes limp.

———

A/n: Happy Halloween lovelies 👻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.6K 29
"๐‘ฐ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–." "๐‘ถ๐’‰ ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’†." A sweet, popular, slasher nerd spent her whole life i...
39.9K 624 19
Peter/Henry/001 x Reader Let's just say love is fucked up Contains some smut! โ€ผ๏ธ
92.2K 1.3K 19
(this book is NOT edited nor is it rated mature bc of smut, but bc wattpad said some scenes were a lil too violent๐Ÿ˜ญ) where a group of college kids...
65.8K 2.4K 16
(๐‘†๐ฟ๐ด๐‘†๐ป๐ธ๐‘…๐‘†) _๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š๏ฟฝ...