little kb stories

By demonicVamp1ra

kb is the youngest of the group in this collection of stories #13 out of 213 OnlyOneOf stories #1 out 54 kyub... More

reading time with kb
snuggles
Day with Junji & little nine
cuddles with yoojung
fussy
dino nuggies
eepy
mimi

sicky kb

22 1 0
By demonicVamp1ra

Nine was fast asleep, snuggling kb who was sick, and couldn't sleep.

Nine had spent three hours trying to make him feel comfortable.

kb was snuggled up to Nine under the blanket, fast asleep, his head resting against his chest.

Yoojung turns out the light and switches on the fairy lights.

he goes over and kisses his pointer and middle finger, then boops kb'x cheek, giving him an indirect kiss.

Yoojung closes the door a bit, and heads back to his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
2.6K 187 33
It all started when five MyDay fanboys, who happened to play the exact instruments necessary and essential for a band, came together and began making...
786K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...