little wolf ━━━ isaac lahey

By makexaxwish

a young girl realizing the life she has been living was all a lie, in a house, with people she thought was ac... More

[season one]
[01] ━━━ the new girl
[02] ━━━ pretty privileges
[03] ━━━ soccer practice
[04] ━━━ she knows
[05] ━━━ animal attack
[06] ━━━ fake family
[07] ━━━ mysterious message
[08] ━━━ backstabbing bitch
[09] ━━━ her first kill
[10] ━━━ that girl is trouble
[11] ━━━ psychotic bitch
[12] ━━━ we always win
[season two]
[01] ━━━ the runaway martin
[02] ━━━ our special place
[03] ━━━ ice skating
[04] ━━━ visions of the past
[05] ━━━ that's my best friend
[06] ━━━ just let it happen
[07] ━━━ so am i
[08] ━━━ wicked lethal bite
[09] ━━━ you're in love
[10] ━━━ mother's murder
[11] ━━━ poisoned by wolfsbane
[12] ━━━ the coming
[season three] part i
[01] ━━━ alpha fight
[02] ━━━ in your head
[03] ━━━ the meeting
[04] ━━━ his top priority
[05] ━━━ talking with the eyes
[06] ━━━ all the wolves
[07] ━━━ what had to be done
[08] ━━━ just to be with you
[09] ━━━ last person on earth
[10] ━━━ the punisher
[12] ━━━ new changes
[season three] part ii
[01] ━━━ girl crush
[02] ━━━ girl in coyote skin
[03] ━━━ cold as ice
[04] ━━━ the number five
[05] ━━━ the kitsune
[06] ━━━ running out of time
[07] ━━━ his dark shadow
[08] ━━━ we are dangerous
[09] ━━━ the trickster's nature
[10] ━━━ under his control
[11] ━━━ visions of the future
[12] ━━━ so cold
[season four]

[11] ━━━ a price to pay

359 6 0
By makexaxwish

            ━━━thirty five━━━

         ━━━a price to pay━━━

                            °•✿•°

flashes of a huge tree stomp was seen flickering over and over.

vanessa montgomery was seen lying asleep in her room that night, the lights all dim, her feeling like she was having a confusing dream, her brows frowning, softly groaning.

flashes of the mysterious tree played over and over in her mind.

going deeper inside the dream, there was–––what looked a cellar, a root cellar.

footsteps was seen ascending inside the cellar, the person's legs was the first thing to see, then slowly trailed up.

then the person's face was seen, revealing a woman.

jennifer blake.

she didn't have the human-like face that everyone sees, no, this face was militated and monstrous, her face all slashed, her eyes glowing a bright white color, her mouth then opened, a loud and distorted roar to be heard, echoing through the cellar.

vanessa was seen sitting up, with a gasp, her heavily breathing out, moving back and forth.

"...nemeton." vanessa whispers out breathlessly.

                            °•✿•°

at the high school there was the two high school teenagers walking through the halls, about how scott had joined deucalion to find out where their parents really are.

lydia shook her head in disbelief. "i-i can't believe that scott's with him."

"you should've seen the look on his face though." stiles then says.

"and rory, rory's in way over her head, all she thinks about is finding her uncle sylvester, she wants jennifer dead, and not to mention the fact that-." stiles was saying.

lydia's green eyes then saw the sight of aurora. "oh! there's rory."

lydia and stiles walked towards aurora, who was sitting by her locker, in a corner.

"h-hey, aur-rory! how's it's been going?" stiles awkwardly smiles.

aurora sighs out. "what do you want? here to tell me how much of a terrible person i am? for letting your friend die?"

"no, no, we don't think you're horrible, rory." stiles then quickly says.

"well, i'd say that word defines your brunette friend, the huntress." aurora then states, staring up.

"allison? what did allison do?" lydia then frowns.

aurora then shrugs. "not a big deal, she just decided it was a good idea to make out with my boyfriend."

"i'm sorry? what!" lydia shrieked in shock.

"...yeah, that's the other thing." stiles awkwardly says.

lydia then turned to look at stiles. "you knew and didn't tell me?!"

"y-you didn't give me a chance!" stiles defends.

aurora then sighs out. "are you two lovebirds done with your lovers squabble?"

"wh-what?" lydia gasped offended.

stiles scoffs at lydia in offense. "what's wrong with me?"

lydia just plainly ignored the stilinski, then turned towards aurora.

"if you hate her, i hate her too."

aurora then sighs out. "lydia, i-."

aurora was soon cut off by the beeping of stiles' phone, she saw him looking down at his phone, him heavily breathing out in panic.

"...stiles?" aurora hesitantly asks.

"i-it's allison's father, she took him–––jennifer took her father." stiles panicked.

"uh, well- what's wrong with you?" aurora confusingly asks, noticing his state.

his heart was pounding heavily, him feeling his throat was closing in, everything just seemed to get so small, the stilinski backing away.

"i-i think i am–––i'm having a panic attack." stiles hyperventilated, him rushing inside an empty classroom.

both girl then followed stiles inside the classroom.

lydia then went towards the stilinski, her trying to calm him down, but nothing was working, which made her panic.

"rory! nothing's working!" lydia panicked.

"um, uh–––you should, well, i don't know if you'd want to..." aurora nervously says.

"what? what is it?" lydia impatiently asks.

"kiss him!" aurora suggests.

lydia stares at the blonde in shock. "are you insane."

aurora then sarcastically smiles. "no, i am aurora."

lydia gave the girl a look. "aurora..."

"no, seriously, kiss him, you should, just do it." aurora impatiently says.

"lydia!" aurora impatiently says.

lydia nervously looks at stiles, her then taking a hold of stiles' chin, then placing her lips onto his, then both was then seen pulling away softly.

aurora happily claps. "well, my work here is done!"

aurora then spun around, her blond hair swaying around, her then walking out of the room, leaving them alone.

                            °•✿•°

a weak and staggering isaac lahey stumbled inside aurora de lune's house as she opened the front door, her instantly catching him, then placing him on the couch.

aurora then finally stares at isaac's condition, her seeing his lips stained with a black substance.

"it's all i've been doing all day, vomiting this black substance, the twins did something to me." isaac weakly whispers.

aurora then remembers how kali was explaining to her about what happened with cora and how weak she was, she was in a terrible state.

"no, no, it's jennifer, she poisoned you, i don't–––i don't know why she did it, and i don't, i don't know how to help you." aurora teared up.

"i didn't want this to happen to you, i didn't want anything to happen to you, this is the same reason why i wanted you to stay away from me." aurora angrily cries.

"if this is what had to-." isaac murmured.

"shut up, or i swear i'll kill you." aurora growls lowly.

                            °•✿•°

at the root cellar, the four adults was seen inside, chris argent now waking up.

chris argent was seen groaning awake, him finding his self tied up, which made him groans in frustration.

"chris? it's chris, isn't it?" melissa then asks the man.

chris then looks at melissa, him slowly nodding, whilst groaning. "uh, yeah."

sheriff then looks at sylvester, noticing him looking around as if he recognized the place, a silent but observing look on his face.

"have you been here before?" sheriff questioned.

argent thinking stilinski was talking to him, comments. "years ago..."

"not me, but me." sylvester says.

"oh, him!" argent says embarrassed.

"i'm confused, you were here before, but you weren't?" melissa then confusingly asks.

"it wasn't me! but, these blood–––the blood that stain across the ground...is mine." sylvester then says.

"are you saying..." argent then trails off.

"i have read the book the jennifer has, she didn't take me because i'm a guardian, but for something else, it's something that's going repeat history, and it's going to happen again." sylvester then sighs out.

                            °•✿•°

a slashed and ripped apart and also bloody young jennifer blake, whose name was julia baccari, was seen lying near the nemeton, her barely holding on for dead life, she felt like she was dying, but that was until he appeared.

a seeming innocent and oblivious green eyed guy.

"are you still alive? i should definitely get you some help." the guys whispers, staring at her in sympathy.

"i need help, can you help me?" julia whispers weakly.

julia's bloody hand then grabbed onto his sweater, her blood staining his shirt, pulling him close.

julia then took out a dagger, her then cutting a side of his neck, his blood dripping in her mouth.

"all throughout centuries, we've been reincarnated, but, somehow, i'm the one that gets the amnesia, and the one dying." sylvester sighs out loudly.

"what if history changes? you need to live for aurora, do you have any idea what's going to happen to that poor girl if you're gone? sure, she's an alpha, but, deep inside, take a look deep inside." argent tries.

jennifer's wounds started to heal magically, her breathing out in happiness. "thanks for the blood."

"...you killed me." he whispers out, feeling betrayed.

"i'm sorry, but, we will be together again, promise." julia smiles at him.

                            °•✿•°

aurora de lune held onto isaac's hand, him laced his fingers through hers, him in an unconscious state, him heavily breathing out.

"i've had this talk with my nephew already, and my niece seems like she's slowly getting better." peter says, standing behind the blonde.

aurora sighs out. "i'm least concerned about how you got into my house."

aurora then glares at the man. "are you here to tell me how to save him?"

"it's something alphas can do, and with good reason." peter then says.

aurora glares at him. "which is?"

"you know, normal wolves never abandon an injured member of the pack, they care for it, they bring it food from a kill, then regurgitate it into the mouth of the injured wolf." peter informs.

aurora stares at him impatiently, wondering what he was trying to say.

"they even give it physical and emotional comfort by intensely grooming it, in a way, they can do more than just ease pain–––they can be instrumental in healing their own." peter states.

aurora huffs, her staring at him with an irritated glare. "if you're done be the riddler, how about you actually tell me how i can save him?"

"i'm saying it's possible." peter then says.

"well...tell me!"

"it's that spark of power that makes you an alpha-."

"i was born like this." aurora then comments.

"right, well, i'm saying, that–––that when you take his pain, he draws out your power, the power that heightens your senses, your strength, the one that transforms your body, the spark that intensifies the color of your bright yellow eyes to a searing red." peter informs.

aurora frowns. "if i do what you're asking of me, my eyes won't be yellow, we both know that."

"and that's the price to pay." peter then states.

"...so, i take some of his pain?" aurora then asks.

"some, then some more, there's always a price to pay." peter then states.

                            °•✿•°

black veins crawled up aurora's arm as she held onto isaac's hand, her effortlessly taking away his pain, little by little.

then, a powerful feeling of pain started to inflict into the blonde's body, her grunting out, softly whimpering in pain.

"aurora?" peter then asks.

aurora heavily breaths out, her hands tightly holding onto his, still taking away every inch of his pain.

the lahey was seen arching his back, him gasping out loudly, and that's when aurora released his hands, her then falling to the ground.

"aurora." peter whispers.

isaac slowly sat him, an oblivious look on his face.

aurora stayed unconscious for a while, until she was seen gasping out softly, her eyelids flickering open.

isaac seeing aurora's condition, stares at her in shock.

"oh, woah."

                            °•✿•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 289 8
"𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 𝑅𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝑂𝑓 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑁𝑜𝑤" ༄༄༄ "�...
121K 3.3K 39
| Book One | The Alpha pack come into the town of Beacon Hills and more than one Hale comes back with it. With their packs fighting can Isaac and Y...
98.7K 1K 8
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ↬ in which Tar...
1.7K 110 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...