Overlord: Administrator's Vac...

By RonSigma

What if one of the supposed "Shitty Devs", one who dedicated his entire life, sacrificing himself to the work... More

Prologue (REAL)
Arrival to a Strange, New World
Discovery
Admin Vs Sunlight Scripture
Opinion of the Theocracy
Ragna in Re-Estize
Ragna in Re-Estize - Part 2
Breaking an Arm
A Step Further into Vacation
Account Switching
Chaotic Night
Double Raid (Part 2)
The Rest
I Rule Da Village Now
Before the Death Spiral (?)
Death Spiral Incident - Part 1
Death Spiral Incident - Part 2

Double Raid (Part 1)

438 22 1
By RonSigma

Ragna leaned his back on the wall near a window of the mansion, overlooking the hundred soldiers charging towards this village. They would arrive in around 20 minutes, so there is still a bit of time left for him to think of a way to gain the trust of everyone.

Of course, with a limited use of his [NPC Remocon].

Still, he has something else to do, right?

Glancing to his side, he saw the pitiful girl who was Ninya's sister, and obviously, the maids that were her companions were trying their best to help her in cleaning the floor, even though there were clear signs of restlessness.

"Tsuare, g-get some rest, you haven't even slept for a while! We'll take care of this task!" One of the maids spoke, trying to keep her from doing something utterly drastic.

Yet Tsuare looked pterry stubborn. It's as if she was trying not to be harmed by being helped by the maids. She knew, she definitely knew what would happen to them if they did help.

Just seeing this made Ragna feel frustration rising deep in his chest. It began to remind him about the hardships everyone in Earth makes, even those who were poor unlike him who lived quite a luxury.

'.... How pitiful, indeed.' He thought, tilting his head upwards. '.... I and my friends created YGGDRASIL, in order to give everyone a chance to live in a reality far too different from their crappy ones. It truly is an escape from reality, to live in a fantasy which was soon taken away by the accursed corporation.'

It was.... paradise until it was slowly tainted from both inside and outside. A perfectly balanced world, with several books length of lore, created by an original team of developers with a decent budget of 7 million.

Of course, being invited and bought in by the megacompany had its ups and downs. Yet soon he realized there were more downs than ups.

'.... Why did we even let the reality we made be bought off so easily, anyways?' He contemplated, yet it was too late for that train of thought to be in. It had run around his head too many times.

He clicked his tongue.

".... I'll help her. I'll free everyone under the rule of this Staffan Heivish." He muttered, gaining a resolve to this matter.

Though.....

'Should I go for the I'm a God route? Maybe.... But what should I say to her? Urgh....'

Having possibly not enough time, he simply decided to contact the girl through an admin only [Message] spell.

"I hear your prayers, I saw your suffering, I pity you."

'Sheesh, way to sound cliche, Ragna. But, whatever works. I'm going to have to convince her to be my follower.'

Yet a very noticeable reaction from the blonde girl had shown, unseen from her fellow maids whom have done their daily jobs before she was left alone, strangely enough.

Tsuare looked around slowly, yet never seemed to locate where Ragna's voice came from, as if all of it was in her head.

'.... Hehehehe.... I am going crazy.... I'm really dying, am I?' The dark thought came in her head, yet at the next second, Ragna spoke something in her mind.

{"Forgive me, I have had some few hundred things to do before decided to come down to one of these mortal worlds. Especially escaping the divine realm after it was destroyed after a war lasting fifteen hundreds of years reached a conclusion."}

He had to somewhat exaggerate his explanations, though, it really had been effective.

Too effective.

Tsuare was shocked, not being able to comprehend what had happened before this, anyways. But she still doubted him, even though that doubt had become miniscule.

'If you really are a God, then can you.... prove it?' Tsuare asked, though his answer was quite unexpected.

{"Can't you see my powers have dwindled? If I were, I could destroy this world or reshape it in under a days because I could. But, I can still heal you with a small, miniature price. They're merely faith and loyalty, my powers run through the former."} Ragna explained, making Tsuare realize that it was no longer needed for her to doubt the supposed God talking to her mind.

'I will give you my faith! If it means I can save Ninya, and end the rule of Staffan Heivish!'  Ninya screamed in her mind, which did amuse Ragna, even for a bit. 'But... Where are you?'

"I'm here." Ragna had deactivated Perfect Unknowable, taking a step forward towards Tsuare.

"And I am very sure you needed to rest. Your eyes, your gestures, everything that is a clear reason I should help you proves this. Your little sister is a good friend of mine ever since we met a few weeks ago, Tsuare."

It didn't matter to the girl, as she silently keeled over to his direction. But as her body collapsed to the floor, her body was caught by him.

It was, of course, painful to her. But as she was lifted from the ground, her body had faced the ceiling, and she stared at the man (or deity) that did catch her.

His smile was bright and carefree, his soft orange hair seemed to flow, and he was....

'... He looks.... like a certain Knight in shining armor.... but... Why do I feel like he's been through similar hardships as me?' Tsuare thought, yet shook her head. That's impossible, a god like him wouldn't be subject to hardships, right?

"Don't give me that look. You flatter me!" He lightly joked, before putting her down.

Then, a vial containing crimson liquid suddenly appeared on his hand, and using his teeth, he pulled off the cap of the vial and raised it until it was in front of her mouth.

"Drink it, it will restore your body from many of your injuries." He instructed her.

And when she decided to drink it, despite the difficulty in doing so, many parts of her body began to recover, giving her a kind feeling of relief.

Yet her voice didn't seem to return, not yet. She felt numb around her body, as a result from the exhaustion she had accumulated for hours.

"Tsuare, rest. The moment you wake up Staffan will be punished and your sister, and everyone else, will be in a state of relief for a very long time." Ragna assured her, and due to belief, Tsuare began to close her eyes and let sleep consume her.

Nodding his head, he decided to look out of the mansion's window and noticed that Gazef had just begun to attack the village, leaving alone any villagers and subjugating the soldiers that opposed him and his massive band.

And he and his knights are all approaching their mansion quickly, and it is time for him to act. When he found a bed at the room beside them, Ragna gently placed Tsuare on it, and covered her body with a blanket.

[ ~ Line • Break ~ ]

"Bastard! You won't get away with this, Staffan!" Ninya yelled out as she struggled harshly. Her wrists and legs were chained to the wall, and she had just woken up an hour ago.

To be honest, the smell that permeated the room she was held in was very, very disgusting. She doesn't even know what it was, anyway, but the smell of blood was all too familiar.

A harsh slap was thrown by Staffan, hitting Ninya's cheek once, bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Hmph! Your struggles are all pointless here! Now, I'll definitely enjoy you like the rest of my women here...."

Ending with a cruel laugh, Staffan prepared to strike Ninya with a closed fist.

"Now let me hear your screams!"

He threw his fist towards her abdomen. And when it hit.....

"....?"

Ninya was..... surrprised. Even for a brief moment.

Surprised that somehow, the punch barely hurt. It's as if it was a mere scratch on her side. The slap from earlier was less painful than the punch, which was eye opening.

"... that's it?" She commented, blinking her eyes and turning her head to the side.

"Huh? What does this mean?" Staffan asked, before slapping Ninya harder.

Why won't she scream?! Why won't she yell out in pain!?

Clenching his fists and teeth, Staffan began to hit her with a few punches and slaps, though it served nothing more than to irritate her.

It went on for a while before Staffan began to feel quite exhausted, and he decided to carelessly walk over a table where several used torture devices were placed, taking a knife and whip, deciding which to use first.

If Ninya was naked, then she would be able to receive more pain, right?

Without him noticing, Ninya had glanced at her chains.

'I don't care if I hurt myself, I have learned some healing spells from Dyne in cases like this. And, I'm skilled enough to not use staffs anymore! I'm strong, I am strong! And I will avenge my sister!!!!'

Ninya began to charge up her magic, pointing her hands on the chains.

" [Mana Bullet] !" She yelled twice, sending fist sized balls of energy towards the chains, and the resulting explosion broke the chains apart, even though she was hurt due to the debris, she could still move.

Due to the sound from behind, Staffan noticed that Ninya had gotten out of her chains.

"What the!! But, without your staff, you can't cast?" Staffan spoke, holding his whip tightly in order to defend himself.

".... Like Teacher Ragna said, using staffs to channel mana is primitive indeed, however a Staff's purpose is to increase the power of a mage's spells!" Ninya replied, pointing her palms towards Staffan. " [Electroshock] !"

Several arcs of electricity appeared from her hands, and immediately struck Staffan for a few seconds, stunning him and subjecting him to immense pain through immense electricity.

"Staffan!!!! I'll make you pay for all you've done!!!!" Ninya yelled out, charging towards the obese man.

He did not stand a chance. Ninya was too experienced and because of a few weeks being trained by Ragna she had the upper hand.

[ ~ TO • BE • CONTINUED ~ ]

Fun Fact: I almost thought Ninya and Suletta had the same hairstyle, then I remembered Ninya had shorter hair. Sad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 447 13
Y/n L/n is the leader of the world's most powerful Guild in the Online game Yggdrasil and ruled as A Fair and Kind Leader who was Strong enough to ev...
2K 57 17
Had it been worth it? Thrown into another world as the protagonist and hoping to change the fate of the world? Clearly, if there was anything worth m...
150K 1.4K 20
What if our main protagonist got transported Inside a crossover isekai world with his op avatar, some possible waifus and all of his guild base ?
7K 143 15
Come and read Y/N's adventure being isekai'd into an isekai. As the main trope of defeating the demon lord is completely reversed as they're basicall...