Tujhse Hain Raabta

By _wanderlustwrites_

Join the journey of 27 year old sunshine Kritika Singh , who's a marketing manger and the 33 year old retire... More

Characters
Dedication
Arnav
Kritika
Boys' Night
The Proposal
The Meeting
Dilemma
Yes/No?
Shopping
The Wedding
The Day After
Heads or Tails
Family Dinner
New home
Awkward Silences
Sorted
Colleagues and a Surprise
First Dance
Loud Kids
The Date
New Book
Going Away
Girls' Day
Coming back
Nightmare
Time Away
kisses and confessions
Reunion
Her Pain
Future Plans
Honeymoon (Epilogue 1)
Happy Ending (Epilogue 2)
THANK YOU (PLEASE READ)
New Book

Author's Note (Please Read)

6.5K 174 30
By _wanderlustwrites_

Hey people! 💛

Welcome to my second book and I'm very glad you've decided to give this one a read. Hope you stick around till the end. 

I'd like to point out a few things before getting into the story. 

English isn't my first language and therefore, mistakes will be made. Kindly, point out to any such mistakes. The characters of my book are not perfect. They've their flaws and that's how it is going to be. 

This book also deals with some sensitive issues like knee injury, panic attack, nightmares and female health issues (which will be revealed later on). Please note that I'm not a medical student/doctor. My knowledge on these issues come from the internet and some of my friends who are currently pursuing medicine. Also please keep in mind that this is a fictional story, not real life and as much as I've tried to make it seem realistic, there will be some instances where such reality will be tweaked to fit to my story. 

For those of you who love desi romance, green flag male leads and strong female leads, you'll surely love this book. Your feedback and support will be highlight appreciated! 

The first chapter will be out soon. ( I'll make an announcement.)

Connect with me on IG for more updates: x.wanderlustwrites.x

Thank you ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 3.4K 25
Abhimanyu Agnivanshi Rathore, Business Tycoon & the king of Udaipur. Hates everyone except his work. Family, friends all betrayed him. "I live in a...
449K 21.2K 57
What happens when ARADHYA helps a woman in temple but somehow ended up marrying biggest buisness tycoon of Asia REYANSH BHARDWAJ
125K 6.5K 27
"Lost in his love, she made him her world, where everything else faded into insignificance" ∞ Kriti Singhania, reluctantly returns to her homeland to...
15.3K 1.5K 24
--Slow Updates-- **Keshavi Mishra × Arjun Sharma** Keshavi who is suffering from her insecurities and have trust issues towards me...