๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„๐’

By Imp3rfectDoll

๐‘…๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ, ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘... More

Cแดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด›
ษชษดแด›ส€แด ๐ˆ
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty

fifteen.

2.5K 190 80
By Imp3rfectDoll

ᴛʜᴜʀ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 14 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"SEVEN TEEN THIRTY EIGHT." Jaimeer yelled down the hall.

"SHUT UP." I yelled.

"Who you telling to shut up?" He came in my room standing directly in front of my mirror.

"You still the same ugly from last night, you gone break my mirror." I looked over at him then at my tv.

"Never been ugly. Ask yo' hoe ass friends." He said and i snapped my head at him.

"That's why i only got two friends now. Ugly ass talk to my friends break they heart but i'm the one they don't like?" I said.

"I was helping you know who not yo' real friends." He said.

"Give me a twenty." I said.

"What you need a twenty for?" He looked at me.

"....Girl stuff." I lied.

"Hm." He went in his pocket giving me some money.

"This a ten." I looked at it.

"Yeah, ten to yo' business and worry bout yo' own pockets. Twon just gave yo' ass some money you ain't slick." He said and I laughed.

"Mane ion know what to do the house seem so quiet wit Jordan nem gone." He said.

"Right." I agreed. "You going to play basketball today?" I asked and he side eyed me.

"Jordan ain't here for you to take to the park, Yo' friends not there except for TayTay so why you wanna come?" He asked and when i heard TayTay name my face dropped.

"Yall into it?" He asked. "C'mon talk to big brother." He sighed as he grabbed my throw blanket off my bed and laid down beside me.

"No...we not into it but i think i can't be around him as much as i used to." I said.

"Why?"

"Ashanti. She talking to him and she thought me and him had something going on because we always over each other house, and how we act when we around each other." I said.

"What you mean how y'all act around each other, yall act like siblings. Like me and you." He said.

"Exactly." I said.

"Do you like him?" He asked.

"No. Not saying it like he ugly cause he not but it's like we just strictly friends i never even considered none of that so i was shocked as fuck when she said something." I said.

"So why you letting it bother it Reign. She ain't even his girlfriend that's our cousin and all but you been knowing that nigga most of yo' life she can't just make it an issue cause she like him." He said.

"And i'm not even trying to be like mean or nothing but from what he tells me i don't even think he wants to keep talking to her. He make it seem like she annoying and obsessive and they not even together." I said.

"This coming from me, yo' big brother and I dont even think the way yall act give off relationship vibes." He said.

"He tried to warn me. Last time i was at his house he tried to hint at her acting jealous towards me but he was holding back and not saying too much." I said.

"Cousin or not don't let her intimidate you like that." He stood up. "I'm finna go hoop."

"Wait give me back my blanket." I said.

"No. Love you youngin." He closed my door and i smacked my teeth.

I decided to call Mia to see what she was doing since i was finna be bored by myself.

"Hello." She answered.

"Hey what—DJ STOP YELLING AND LET HIM GET A TURN." She cut me off yelling.

"My bad girl what you say?" She asked and I laughed.

"What you doing?" I asked.

"Babysitting these bad ass kids again our parents busy. They paying me for it i'll be a fool to turn down some money." She said.

"Ugh omg, everybody got something to do. My daddy got my nieces and nephew so i'm not doing nothing." I said.

"Tuh girl you better cherish it. You got a day to yourself. Bri parents won't let her out the house." She said.

"Aw damn i forgot." I sighed. Come to find out Bri never got permission to go to that party and her parents had a fit when they found out she was out with a boy.

"I guess i'll just take a nap and watch youtube then." I laughed.

"I sholl was finna take a nap them kids'll be ight. Working my damn nerves i wish i could come over your house." She pouted.

"Me too." I said.

"Tell yo brother Zay i said wassup." She said and my mouth dropped.

"He is grown and not for you bye girl." I laughed as the phone hung up.

Just as i was about to lay down, I got a text from Ace.

Ace
Wyo

Me
Shii, chillin wyo?

Ace
You ate yet?

Me
Aww you care? Does this mean we're friends?

Ace
No. I'm just bored do you wanna get some to eat or not Reign.

Me
Yeah
ʀᴇᴀᴅ 2:12ᴘᴍ

"How he just gone leave me on read." I mumbled to myself as I got up. I threw on a graphic T-shirt and some regular jeans with crocs waiting for him to let me know when he was outside.

Minutes later i got a text saying that he was outside so I went to Twon's room. I was about to tell him i was leaving but he wasn't even in his room and his bed was made up indicating that he too had left the house.

Going outside, I locked the door behind me and went to Ace's car.

"Hey." I closed the door.

"...Hey." He looked up from his phone before pulling off. "What you wanna eat?" He asked.

"You like Jack Pirtles?" I asked.

"Yeah, we can get some from there." He said and I nodded my head. "How you get here so fast?" I asked.

"I was already in yo' neighborhood."

"One of your girlfriends must live out here?" I joked.

"Ion got a girlfriend but yeah." He shrugged and I tripped over my own words not knowing what to say.

"I'm just fuckin' wit you." He laughed a little.

"Oh i was finna say." I laughed.

"Wasn't finna say nothing." He mumbled and i laughed again as I texted my brothers.

4/4🩸

Me
I just left the house, I'm with one of my friends we getting something to eat

Zay
Why you ain't tell me you was hungry I would've brought you some

Twon
What friend?

Me
It's food at the house, i wasn't really pressed bout food but they asked me if i wanted to go and i said yeah so....

Twon questioned "what friend?"

Me
mia

After i texted them i exited from the group chat and texted Mia to let her know i lied like I was with her. It was just i didn't want them to know i was with Ace.

"Oh and I'm paying for my own stuff this time the gesture is nice but i can do it myself." I said.

"Yeah ight."

"If i was a boy would you pay for my food?" I asked.

"You my homeboy lil sister just chill out." He chuckled.

"We gotta go to the hood for Jack pirtles?" I asked.

"Nah it's one that's not that far." He said. "You had some shit planned for today?"

"No not really. I was just at home bored because my nieces and nephew wasn't bothering me since they not there. Everybody else had business to tend to so I was actually getting ready to take a nap but that was only after i got off the phone and Jaimeer left." I said.

"If i wanted to know a summary of what you had going on i would've asked." He said.

"First the fuck of all if it wasn't for me and my lil summaries we wouldn't be having much of a conversation because you don't fucking talk so you gone appreciate my damn conversation and choice of words." I snapped and he smirked.

"I do talk." He said.

"Yeah right, I see right through yo' lil stereotypical bullshit." I said.

"Change yo' vocabulary why the fuck you cussing at me i thought you was nice."

"Because you just made me mad." I mumbled.

"How am I a stereotype?" He asked.

"You just are. Quiet, mean, rude boy that has a criminal record and that's in the streets. I read them wattpad books you can't fool me." I explained.

"Fuck is a wattpad?"

"Nothing ignore that." I mumbled.

"You don't know me like that so stop tryna put me as a stereotype. I'm not in the streets and i never did nothing for me to be in the streets. Just cause you know who i be around and stay wit don't mean i'm involved wit that shit. I try not to be mean and rude to yo' ass but i can't help that i just automatically say what i think....i wasn't trying to offend you i thought it came off as a joke but you took it to heart." He said and I stayed quiet.

"Well you offended me i didn't find what you said funny."

"I apologize for offending you. Same way you probably didn't mean no harm by what you said, i didn't either so leave it alone it ain't have to be that deep." He mumbled and I stayed quiet.

I don't know what just happened but it wasn't at all what expected.

...

We were back at his house eating and we both had been quite the whole time watching Tv.

"Can you take me home after we get done eating?" I asked softly.

"Thought it wasn't nobody at yo' house." He said.

"There isn't but i feel like i made you mad and you don't want me here." I looked at him.

"I'm not mad. Can you stay?" He asked and I paused. His facial expression softened. "If you wanna leave i'll take you home but i don't want you to."

"I'll stay." I said and my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Why yo' location off?" Jaimeer asked.

"Mama got my location." I said. "I'm with mia remember." I lied and Ace chuckled.

"We finna go smoke at Von at house yall coming?" He asked and I looked at Ace and he shrugged.

"Nah."

"You straight you need some?" He asked.

"Nope, bye love you." I hung up.

"I ain't even gone ask." He shook his head and then his phone rung.

"What?" He answered putting the phone on speaker.

"Nigga i almost just told you some, we at Von crib you pulling up?" I heard my brother's voice and my heart dropped.

"Nah my P.O been tripping can't even be around that shit he just checked my shit yesterday." He said.

"Ight bruh, stay yo' ass out the way." He hung up.

"Ain't no way you just lied on the spot like that." I laughed.

"Technically it's not a lie, that's really what i should've been telling them but i like getting high so i do it anyway." He shrugged.

"Have you smoked today?" I asked.

"Uh-uh." He shook his head. "I just told you i can't." He laughed.

"I could get away wit it at first cause the P.O Chaos homeboy but he can't keep letting me slip up and shit. Chaos got on my ass last night." He said.

"For real?" I asked.

"Hell yeah." He said.

"What did your mom say?" I asked.

"Ion know." He mumbled taking a bite out of his chicken leg so once again i caught hint and decided never to bring up his mom again.

"I can't wait until school start back too...now that i think about it." He said.

"See i don't sound crazy." I laughed.

"I need some stability that's why i said it." He said. "It get boring setting yo' own limits and rules to go by when you only a teenager." He said.

"That's understandable. I just wanna keep myself busy. I'll lose my mind being bored 24/7." I agreed.

"You big as fuck why you dip yo' biscuit in the gravy?" He laughed.

"Nigga that's what you supposed to do you know that biscuit more dry than popeyes." I said.

"Popeyes biscuits not even dry they just salty as fuck." He said. "And yeah i know it's dry."

"So what you do since you judging me?" I asked.

"When i bite my chicken i bite the biscuit." He said dryly. "You want Popeyes later?" He asked.

"Ouuu yeah that sound good, they supposed to be coming out with a chicken sandwich next year." I continued eating.

"Already knowin that junt finna be fye." He said and I just stared at him. Now i felt bad about judging him.
_____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832K 26.8K 42
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
9.1K 304 12
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
68.5K 1.8K 26
๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐Š๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ž๐?
185K 4.1K 47
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดฦฆ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด sแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs .. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€s โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’