𝐀 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦...

By dragonmage47

Inspired by "Surviving as the Tyrant elf King?!" by @Lazy-mad-succubi Y/n after many months of coaxing from h... More

𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐀 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥
𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧!
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐲
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐞𝐧: 𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐳 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐞𝐝
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐔𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐓𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐦𝐢 𝐆𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐚 𝐇𝐢
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐳𝐚
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐅𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

5.7K 181 96
By dragonmage47

⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧

Why do I keep doing this to myself? (┬┬﹏┬┬)

Here we go! New fanfic!

"The snow always comes at the worst time..."

"Well duh... It's winter." Y/n replied, looking out the window of the train.

"Alright smartass..."

"Whatever... Just get to your point, Kris."

"Was it not obvious? About that game I told you about! Genshin Impact? When will you listen to me and start playing, you'll love it!" Kris exclaimed with sparkles in his eyes.

Y/n instantly winced, "You mean that game made by the same people who made... Honkai Impact AND Houkai Gakuen? Yea no... I'd rather not. I don't think I can handle another game that'll make me cry my eyes out at fictional characters and their deaths." she said, resting her chin in her hand.

"Oh c'mon! Just give it a shot pleeeasse! I'll give you 50 bucks if you don't like it." Kris pleaded to her.

"More."

"Huh...?"

"More, Kris. The fuck I'm gonna do with 50 dollars?" She retorted.

"Fine... 150."

"Kris..." She said, narrowing her eyes.

"Ugh... 350." He finally said with a sigh.

"That's more like it." She smiled.

"So... it's a deal?" He asked

"... It's a deal. Now, let's go eat. You own me food for doing your math and physics homework for you." She spoke, getting up from her seat on the train with Kris following behind her.

⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧

"So... you want me to play Genshin Impact- because there's a character with the same name as me?" Y/n asked as she shoveled some white rice into her mouth.

"Well... Y/n isn't rare, but definitely uncommon for someone to think of. Especially Hoyoverse," Kris spoke as he sipped his drink.

"I'm not sure that's true." Y/n shrugged, taking a bite of her food.

"Well... I just thought you'd like the character... She's the ruler of the hidden nation after all!" The boy smiled to her.

"Hidden Nation? Like... that- Cian... riah place?" The girl asked, a bit curious now.

"Uh... It's Khaenri'ah, but yeah. Something like that." Kris corrected, rudely.

Y/n narrowed her eyes slightly. But rolled her eyes instead of responding with sarcasm, "Right... Khaenri'ah." she spoke once again.

What an asshole...

"So... who's this character you wanted me to know about?" she asked, taking a sip of her iced tea.

"Right! The Y/n in Genshin Impact is a Tyrant Vampire Queen who gets taken down by the Traveler, AKA Lumine or Aether-"

"So... The "me" in this game... gets murdered?" Y/n cut him off, giving him a confused look.

"Unbelievable right?! The Tyrant Queen was one of the best characters in my opinion! And then they just killed her off! A Hidden God-! I mean um... oh great I spoiled it..."

Y/n just chuckled, "Well... that's Hoyoverse for ya."

"Yeah... I've heard. I just wish the "Darkness Illuminated" chapter ended differently... I wanted the Tyrant to be playable so badly!" Kris ranted, his hand going to her shoulder as he pulled himself closer

Y/n looked at him unamusingly, "Uhm... what a waste," she replied, averting her eyes as her eyebrow twitched. She was annoyed.

I need to get out of here... he's creeping me out more and more by the minute with his excessive staring and... touching.

Ugh... gross.

"Well... best I go home and start the game. Thanks for dinner, Kris," she half-smiled, getting up with her drink and leaving in a hurry.

"Yeah.... bye Y/n." he sighed, watching as she left.

The man laughed to himself, as she watched her expression turning annoyed. Thrilled at the fact it was because of him.

Though in his mind... that annoyance was a look of pure love to him,

I should make sure she gets home safe...

⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧

"Buttercup? What were you doing on my couch!?" Y/n exclaimed as she walked into her home, closing the door as her small cute dog ran up to her.

A breed of Beagle mixed with an American Bulldog. A small, brown, cute dog... that liked to dig holes and kill squirrels. But Y/n loved her, she loved her dog.

The dog sat at her feet as she scratched its head, "Ah you little shit..." she sighed with a smile.

Y/n went into the kitchen and pulled out the dog food, pouring some into Buttercup's feeding bowl, then refilling the water bowl, "Well... I guess it's time to play that game Kris told me about..." she muttered to herself as she walked to her room.

She suddenly saw a slight shadow by her window... a large shadow, shown to her by the evening sun.

The girl narrowed her eyes harshly, "You've gotta be fucking kidding me..." she muttered to herself, looking to her front door to make sure it was locked.

She went into her room after making sure everything was locked, "What is wrong with him...?!" she spat as she lay in her bed.

The girl sighed as she turned on her PS4, "Perhaps this game will help me take my mind off of this shit..." she cursed, sitting back onto her bed.

Y/n had forgotten the terms she agreed to with her "friend", something about how the game was described to her... even if it was by an annoying man. What intrigued her was that Vampiress Kris had mentioned, the one who had been killed off

Hell, even Buttercup could tell, so she eagerly follows her owner to her bedroom and plops down at the same time as Y/n did. Her head resting on the floor.

With a few buttons and about 15 minutes of waiting for game download. Genshin Impact had installed and was ready to play... the eye-catching white stone door on the screen with the words 'Press any button to continue'

Sure enough... the animation of the opening cutscene was beautiful. The two shining twins fighting the Unknown God... it had her eyes glued to the screen until she had to make her very first important decision.

Picking a Twin.

It was a hard choice... as she liked both of them. She tapped her chin, "Hmm... I'll pick- this one." she muttered, clicking the twin with the long blonde braid.

She continues to watch as the other, short-haired female twin was captured by these strange, dark red cubes.

As that happened in-game.... one of those cubes dropped onto her bedroom floor without a sound. Though it did startle Buttercup, the dog jolted up from her relaxed position on the floor. Though the girl was too captivated by the game to notice.

It went completely unnoticed at first as Y/n played through the game's Prologue.

She had to admit, the gameplay was beautiful and so was the world design itself. She smiles at the screen as she looked at the view from Cider Lake, "This seems... calm. I kind of like it." 

Y/n then laughed to herself, "Though... I'm a sucker for fantasy adventure games."

The cube then suddenly rattled against the wooden floor of her bedroom, as if it grew impatient of being ignored by the girl playing the game.

Her eyes darted to the floor, slightly widening as she noticed it, "Hm? What the hell is this thing...?"

"...Maybe one of Buttercup's toys-" Just as Y/n's hand made contact with the cube, it took over her entire hand. Her body froze in shock.

"WHAT THE FUCK-?!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀      *           ..    ☾         .   ✦⠀ , ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.        ⠀   ⠀.    ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀      *           ..            .   ✦⠀ , ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.        ⠀   ⠀.   ˚   ⠀ ⠀    ,      .             .      *⠀  ⠀  ✮     ⠀✦⠀                   .    .    .   ⠀    ✩       .       ✴   ˚        ゚     . .⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀,   *  ⠀.★     .          ⠀✦ ˚              *       ˚   ⠀ ⠀    ,      .             .      *⠀  ⠀  ✮     ⠀✦⠀                   .    .    .   ⠀    ✩       .       ✴   ˚        ゚     . .⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀,   *  ⠀.★     .          ⠀✦ ˚              *     

Bingus.

⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧

"How about this, dear... Change my fate. Cure me of my madness... Sounds quite fun, no~?"

 "Who... who the hell are you?! Where am I?!"

"It is I... Y/n, the Tyrant Vampire Queen and... well no spoilers for anything else~! That's not very fun now is it?"

"As for where you are and why... Vampires are very complex creatures. Our dreams can be a gateway to other places, like yours for example... as for why I chose you and your soul- it's because you're indifferent about me... a neutral feeling of me, my faults, my sins...that sort of thing."

"Besides... you and I are quite similar. Except you're less harsh, less tainted."

The voice giggled, "And I think you deserve to have some fun~! Don't you?"

"I'm... in a ... dream?"

The voice huffed, "Well... I can't dwell here forever explaining it to you, now can I?"

"Here's my idea... our souls with switch. You'll go to Tevyat and do what needs to be done... The longer you live as me, the more I'll fade. I think that's quite fair for a sinner such as me."

"Good luck living in my body~!" the voice exclaimed, cheerfully.

"HEY WAIT-!"

𝐈𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦... 

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

5%

25%

50%

75%

....

Soul Switch Completed! ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ )

⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.4K 44
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be actually Isekai'd. Not reading a character going to another world but you yourself getting sent to...
53.7K 1.7K 19
༄༅ 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘐𝘯𝘶𝘺𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢 - 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 "Um... Kazuha?" "Hm?" "Say, why don't you try to esc...
22.4K 351 6
Just a male reader insert story on Genshin, saw that there's not that many so decided to do one myself. Doing this for fun so come read along if you'...
8.6K 286 15
You fall asleep at your gaming console and when you wake up, you're dressed in different clothes and falling from the sky. You find out you somehow e...