The Unseen Shadow

By snowkang_09

Born in Jeju Island, Y/N aka Seo Y/N was raised by an abusive step-mother. So, she decides to make quick mone... More

Episode 1: Getting to know
Episode 2: Getting Closer
Episode 3 : Breaking the ice
Episode 4: Triggering the Pasts
Episode 6: New Chapter
Episode 7: Finally Accomplished
Episode 8: Him On Her Side
Episode 9: The Ultimate Fight
Episode 10: Recollecting Memories

Episode 5: Butterflies

50 1 0
By snowkang_09

Manager: Guys, there is a meeting arranged in the agency.

Yeji: Why this all of a sudden?

Manager: You know JYPNATION Family concert is going to be held soon right?

Lia: Yes

Manager: They are conducting meeting with the artists for discussion

Y/N: This means that?

Manager: You guys have to lift your lazy butts up and get ready. They have informed me about this meeting already but Y/N's mother was here. So, now get ready.

Yuna: Ok

-In JYP Building-

Y/N: You know one thing?

Chaeryeong: What?

Y/N: I was once determined not to climb this staircase.

Ryujin: Why? Did you think this staircase was haunted?

Y/N: NO! I thought this staircase was only for artists. And I should be an artist to climb this.

Lia: And You have become one.

Y/N: That's my point

Yeji: Ok Ok I was about to say some- Oh, Hello (In Formal Manner)

You guys turned to find Stray Kids whose faces were full of energy and enthusiasm.

LI/RY/CR/YU/YN: Hello Sunbaenim

Bang Chan: Hello guys, here for the meeting?

Ryujiin: Yes, how did you know? Having a spy?

Bang Chan: Always thinking like this. Don't you try to change. They called us also for this meeting.

Yeji: Mm is it so.

While the conversation was going on among the members, you find your eyes stuck on the guy whose eyes looked too beautiful for you to handle. It was Jeongin on whom you had crush for a very long time. Jeongin suddenly turned and greeted you with a warm smile. You were full of butterflies that it created a huge smile on your face which didn't have an impact of the incident that happened just before.

Yuna: Look who is having butterflies now.

By hearing Yuna's voice Y/N came to reality

Y/N: It's not like that. I was observing the corridor and stuff

Yuna came near you and whispered: Is I.N Sunbaenim a stuff placed in the corridor?

Y/N was blushing which was enough for Yuna to confirm it

Yuna: You are having a crush on I.N Sunbaenim right? Just admit it already

Y/N: It's not like that. He was just so handsome.

Yuna: The you should admire everyone here. Even me. Why only him?

Y/N: *Silence*

Yuna: I take your silence as a yes

Y/N: Yes, I admit it. I have a crush on him since my middle school.

Yuna: What? Since middle school?

Y/N: I will explain to you later in dormitory. Now let's go into the hall

Then Stray Kids and ITZY entered the meeting hall where senior artists like TWICE, Day6 were sitting along with their junior artists like NMIXX, NiziU, Xdinary Heroes. They settled down and the meeting started.

JYP: As you all know that JYPNATION is going to held after a very long time, and we are gathered here to discuss ideas to make our show interesting. You can give your ideas.

Lily: Why can't we prepare collaboration stages with other artists. It will be a fun experience for the fans

Han: Plus we can perform songs that are in the drafts as a gift for the fans

JYP: Wow! Nice Ideas. Let me try to implement these ideas. Any other ideas?

Mako: Can we host this program as a multilingual one? So that fans around the globe can understand what the artists are trying to say

JYP: It's a good one.

Gaon: Why can't we perform new songs from the draft like Han sunbaenim said IN THE ENCORE as something dedicated to fans? Plus swapping songs?

JYP: Wow! Any other ideas?

Y/N: I have one?!

JYP: Ok, you can project here Y/N

Y/N: Can we have MCs like in a music show so that fans can get to know about what we artists have prepared for them.

JYP: Wow! good idea. Plus we will try to implement the ideas given by you guys. Plus , we are going to host the first show in Gocheok Dome in near future most probably in 2 months

Y/N in whispering tone to Ryujin: That's a big stadium?! Wow!

Ryujin: Yes, it's a big one

JYP: Trying to give a satisfactory performances in this short period is hard, I know. But I hope you can do the best. 

JYPNATION: We will try our best!

JYP: So, let us decide some things for smooth practice in those fields. First as ITZY's Y/N said, MCs. Here many of you had MCing experience. So, let us select someone who is new. So that this chance will make them find new opportunities for themselves.

JYPNATION: OK!

JYP: Now, it's time for the GEN4 group leaders. You have to select a representative among yourselves to stand in this election for MC selection.

-Among the group-

Yeji: Ok, I want to say something. Don't consider these things seriously guys. But I am going to select Y/N

Y/N: Me?

Chaeryeong: Yes, this is the best opportunity for yourself. Stand in this election.

Y/N: Ok!

ITZY members selected you as the representative for this election. While standing due to being selected, you find Stray Kids selecting Jeongin as their representative.

Yuna (in whispering tone): If you and I.N-nim end up together, what would happen?

Y/N: Just close your mouth, Please. I am very already nervous.

Yuna: Ok ok

Stray Kids, ITZY, NiziU, Xdinary Heroes and NMIXX selected I.N, You, Maya, Gunil and Bae as their group representatives for this election respectively

JYP: Now, its time to vote. Everyone here are requested to write the name that you like as a MC pair.

Everyone in the hall casted their vote to their favourite MC pair. After the votes were casted, the box in which the papers were placed was carried away for counting the votes.

JYP: In the meanwhile, we will decide on other things. Who's gonna swap songs? 

As the meeting went on, the casted votes were counted. The staff came with the result and submitted the report to JYP.

JYP: Here the results, let me announce it. It's Stray Kids Jeongin and......... ITZY Y/N! Congratulations to the artists.

Yuna: I know you were destined together

Y/N: WHAT?! Him? with Me?

Yuna: Yes, you pabo

Yeji: Congratulations Y/N! You should do well to prove your worth to the netizens

Y/N: Of Course!!

Many decisions were taken and the meeting came to an end. Yuna was full of happiness by teasing you. And you guys came out of the meeting hall. While walking in the corridor, you heard someone who called you. As you turned, you find a Jeongin who is panting from all that running.

I.N: Y/N, Congratulations. Let's do it together. Hope to meet you soon.

Y/N: Thank You Sunbaenim (You said with so much enthusiasm that made I.N chuckle due to your cuteness)

Then Yuna approached you after Jeongin left the place

Yuna: Enjoying it right?

Y/N: I said it for the thousandth time to stop teasing me

Yuna: Teasing you is my job

Y/N: Then being an Idol?

Yuna: That's secondary

You laughed at Yuna while wrapping Yuna's neck with your hand and Yuna joined you which made ITZY members giving you judgemental looks.

Yeji: Guys, don't forget, we have to move things to our apartment.

Others: OK!

-TO BE CONTINUED-

© All Rights Reserved. Give credits if you are inspired.

Follow @haas1n1_09 on Instagram for further updates on the fanfiction and other fun contents to look for

Image credits don't belong to me, credits to the rightful owner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749 0 41
after a big struggle with her health condition when she was a child, Janna, the younger sister of JM became a fan of a kpop girl group named ITZY af...
15.2K 1.2K 57
As Lim y/n, the fearsome mafia queen, learns about her mother, Lim Miso, dating someone, she finds herself conflicted with a mix of emotions. Despite...
18K 630 31
ㅤ 『 COMPLETED ! 』 ㅤWhen Kang YN has unknowingly been forced to go abroad in America by his parents. He suddenly has left his best friend in Kore...
247 13 19
Hello beauties, this is a FAN FICTION about Stray Kids LeeKnow and Seungmin. Hope you will like it !!! This story is about y/n and her sister Heejin...