WHAT IF THEY REMEMBER

De Sheilamae01011

"REACTION" Reaction is a type of word where many people will react in one place in one screen with many recor... Mai multe

A/N
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 3

1.2K 29 0
De Sheilamae01011

"talking"

'thinking'

"The host talking"

'the host thinking'

Narration

Thing or thing - if it's has a underline don't think that much, it was only a design.

Chuckle - laughing or something that came out of there mouth.

[Cannot be seen or heard],
[Cannot be seen or heard]- but sometimes the characters might truly see it or heard it.
_________________________________________

"So how was the first and second video?". The [Reader] ask.

"It was surprising how Cale was sent there instead of basen, and how Cale protect the citizen using he's new collected ancient power, but something is confusing me". Alberu said looking the turn on screen with a serious face.

"What was it your highness?". The [Reader] ask him.

"I know you know what was I talking about". Alberu said to her with s serious face.

"And everyone here in this place knows it as well, but maybe some of them". As he look at everyone in the stadium.

Their face was mixed in confused and shocking face, alberu can tell that there are many unanswered question in their minds.

"what was happened in that universe is very different in this world, that universe and this universe are the same!, how come the same incident that happen in our world and that world are very different from each other!!". Choi han said very angrily.

'ahh...the protagonist aura is killing me'. The [Reader] said in thought trembling.

"Hyung...calm down". Lock said trying to calm choi han down.

Choi han did calm down. . . . A little yes, the people in the stadium including the [Reader] can feel his terrifying aura, the [Reader] knows that he is very mad because the other universe did get happiness they wanted, they lost many lives in that incident and many properties had been damage or ruined because of the magic bombs, but they. . . . The other universe didn't lost lives like there's, they didn't get any ruined properties, there were injured and a bit of a damage but there's nothing serious like theirs.

Choi han is very jealous, very envy, how come they didn't had a serious damage like theirs, what is the difference between their universe and that universe. The incident in that universe ended happily and theirs ended horribly.

'Its only the starting of their downfall but, but this feels different'. Choi han said in thought clenching he's fist.

"I just realized something". Rosalyn said getting everything attention including choi han who was very much angry and only restraining himself.

"What was it miss Rosalyn". The [Reader] ask her as she already know what was she's going to ask about.

"The magic bombs. . . . In our world the magic bombs blow up very part of the capital, but in that universe the magic bombs blew up outside of the capital, and the other two bombs was at the bag of redika's members and blow it up, but the young master uses he's ancient power to block it" Rosalyn said with a blank face.

After what she said, everyone was shock except alberu, that was what he meant, they only realize it after Rosalyn said it.

"There was someone who knows that the capital was going to be bomb, and knows where the bombs was hidden so he or she put the bombs far away from the capital so the people who is in the capital will not get hurt and will not receive any damage". Tasha said with a realization face.

Everyone was surprised to that realization.

" Then where is that person!? Why! that person let the capital blow up and let the people die in that incident!! Where the hell is that person! ". Choi jam said angrily.

After choi han said those words someone was heard snickering and after awhile he laughed out loud, they turn around to see who it was and they didn't expect it to be that person.

" White star!! " choi han said with raged eyes, he still can't accept the fact that they were defeated.

Everyone was shock to see their enemy being in the same place as them, alberu and tasha was the one who was very surprised to see adin, and adin just smirk back at them which made alberu mad but hide it.

" Ahh!! Sorry everyone it's look like there was intruders. . . ." The [Reader] said as she saw who is the intruders.

" The villains of The birth of a hero". The [Reader] said looking at them all.

" Who was that!! Show yourself!! " one of the white star subordinates said.

" Introducing myself. . .no just call me [Reader]" she said in a serious tone.

" Where are you? " the certain white radish said.

" I'm in somewhere else, where you are not allowed to go in or else" the [Reader] said as her voice sounded a bit of a system little by little.

" At least show yourself? " the white star said in confused face as he heard her voice sounded differently from earlier.

" i'M SooRy bUt wE ARe fORbiDdeN tO Do SoO" the voice said as her voice begin to glitch.

Then there were a light that starting to surrounding them, then in a flash of light they were teleported in the opposite side of the one's who was been in the list.

"Why can't you just kicked them out". Choi Jan said furiously.

" I'm sorry but I can't kick them out since they barge in the [Creator]'s Domain and even if I tried to kicked them out they will be able to get back here". The [Reader] said.

" So you mean they will be reacting with us? " lock ask.

" Yes". The [Reader] said shortly.

"I think this is a bad idea, you said by reacting we will get information in each video, I haven't even realize what was the meaning of that last video recording, what if those villains will get the information we needed and try to counter or prevent it from happening". Alberu said in a serious tone with a smile on he's face.

"Oh~ don't worry your highness they will not since [I will going to erase your memories]". The voice said.

"W-what did you say? The last thing you said kinda glitch". Lock said.

Then witira whisper something to the old dragon since they are besides each other, after that the golden dragon nodded and did something.

"Don't worry dear, it was nothing". The voice said.

"Looks like you failed to bomb the capital in that universe redika". The white sh—star said to him.

"It's look like it is". Redika said.

"That mage said has a point but at least in this universe I concur all of the eastern and western continent". Barrow said which made the others on the opposite side uneasy.

" I also noticed something ". Litina, the guardian and queen of the forest said.

Everybody look at her with a shocking face, they didn't realize that the queen of the forest was with them from the start, ever since the forest was burn down into ashes, she disappear like the forest itself.

"Everyone in that recording device was panicking and running for their life but they couldn't get out" litina said as everyone on her side felt disappointed while on the other side were proud of redika as he smirk proudly.

" But, that boy. . . Cale was he's name right? He just sit in he's chair and didn't mind the chaos around him at all, like he knows that an incident will going to happened and like he knows that even how hard they tried to get out, they will not be able to". Litina said which made all of them surprised including on the opposite side as they look at the screen immediately.

Then they saw Cale who was sitting in he's chair with a straight face and cross arms, he's face is already telling them that he knows that an incident will going to happen.

"Ho~?" Ron let out a small respond which made lock jump out of he's seat, he forgot that the molan father and son duo was sitting next to each other besides him.

Their sitting arrangement:

| Beacrox | Ron | Lock | choi han | rasalyn |

"Looks like a certain villain failed to scare someone" Ron said with a benign smile which made redika furious.

Redika look at the screen as he saw Cale hair color.

"Red hair. . . . Red like blood heheheh" redika said while laughing and after that he chuckled.

"What a crazy human" witira said.

"It was because he is queen". Archie said as she just ignore it and look at redika with unbelievable eyes.

"Was it the young master who found the magic bombs and bring it outside the capital?". Beacrox said as everyone fell into silence.

"What do you mean by that sir beacrox?". Rosalyn ask him with a nervous tone.

"Can't you see it?, the young master just sit there and let the heroes do the job, and when he saw that only few heroes had come to the rescue, he begin to panic". Beacrox said as they saw what he meant.

" And when the young master realize that there's a bomb inside the bag, he begin to take an action like he doesn't have any choice but to do it". Alberu said with a amused face.

All of them inside the stadium was very shock except witira and alberu as witira begin to think that her theory is right after all.

"Is that means the young master is the one who knows where the bombs was place and the one who bring them outside the capital?". Rosalyn said in shock.

"That means if the young master was the one who had came in the capital, that means all of what happen in this universe will be the same as that universe?". Alberu ask as they begin to think except witira.

"Wait!! wait! but that is not the case!!, I use all the bombs to blow up the capital, I didn't spare one ot two to use it and blow it up with the others near where did I appear!?". Redika said shouting since he's action there and here are very different.

All of them was surprised once again as they had a flashback to that incident, it's true, he use all the bombs to blow up the capital and didn't spare one or two.

They were confused, how come a similar universe had a very different events had occured, it was very different even thought they act differently because they meet the different Cale, but it would be still similar when it comes to the enemies, so why their actions are so different.

And there still a thing that confuses them the most, how did the young master knows about all of this?.

Two person thought what Cale might it be.

'He is the messager of the god's '. Both cale barrow and clopeh said in thought.

One is not happy about it, and one is very delighted and very happy about it.

Ron just sit in he's seat looking at everyone with a benign smile on he's smile, the event on he's eyes didn't bother him but, the thing is that bother him is when did the other people in this stadium started to call him young master as he only heard them calling him trash earlier.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

32.5K 2.1K 13
It was supposed to be a fine morning as usual after the war with the white star and the sealed god however that particular peace was broken once agai...
19 0 18
****** There are certain universal desires, and chief among them is the desire to possess a button that will allow you to turn back time. The answer...
3K 82 3
It was a normal day like any other for the people of the people, until suddenly holographic screens appeared in areas where people were confused and...
88 33 16
Venice Randal Mel'v, the most successful youngest woman in the country died on her way for vacation after spending almost her childhood years managin...