Surving The Boys

By Zoemorr1s

Evangeline Morgan grew up with the Dean boys and her three older siblings. She went across the State of Misso... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

144 5 1
By Zoemorr1s

Going inside from the patio, I was quickly pushed back out. I looked up to see Cassidy smiling like a maniac and shoving a bikini towards me. "Go change." She says pointing towards a door that leads to a half bath.

I role my eyes, but do as I was told. I change into the cute swim suit that I've never seen before. It was baby blue with bright pink bows in between my boobs and on my hips.

I smile at my reflection and walk back out to Cassidy. "Let me guess. Aunt Stacy."

She smiled and took off her swim suit cover. She had the same one but purple with blue bows. "She designed them. She felt bad for not being able to see us this summer, and I guess these came out of her guilt." She says with a smirk. Aunt Stacey is a fashion designer, and is constantly designing clothes for all of us. She's currently showcasing her pieces on a tour through Europe.

"So is there any specific reason that you forced me into this completely adorable swim suit?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Does there need to be any other reason than the fact that I want to spend time with you?" She smiles sweetly and I know she's lying.

"Now Cass, there's always an ulterior reason with you, so spill."

She huffs and roles her eyes. "Fine. Guys, y'all can come out now."

From the side of the house comes Kat, Sofia, Travis, Charlie, and Jason. I smile and run over to all of them, attacking them individually. I guess I should've been this excited to see my actually family, but these guys have been my family for the past three years.

I notice Jason wink at Cassidy, and she takes a sudden interest in her feet with a blush. I can't believe it! Cassidy getting embarrassed? Now that's new! I would've expected her to smirk, and bite her lip, or something, Cassidy does not get flabbergasted!

I steal a glance over at my friends, and see that they noticed too. "So how did y'all get here?" I ask them.

"My parents have been in France for the past year, they could care less where I am, as long as I'm not up their butts." I can't help but giggle. Kat takes her parent situation so lightly, but I can tell their abandonment upsets her.

"My grandma is moving to Florida with Daniel as we speak. I just have to visit her at the end of summer." Sofia says. Her parents died in a car accident when she was fifteen, so she was put into her grandmas care. Her grandma is filthy rich, and is that crazy old lady they show on TV. She goes wherever the wind takes her. This wind was named Daniel.

"My parents are furious, and demanding I come home. But I'm 17 and don't give a sh*t. I might go and see Chad eventually." I laugh and roll my eyes at Jason. He was never close to his parents, and constantly fought with them. But he was his rich grandpas favorite grandchild, if you see where I'm going with this. Chad is his seven year old brother.

"I hate to interrupt this little gathering, but you three need to go in the house. The boys are in the game room. Take a left, second door on the right. Buh bye. It's girl time." Cassidy tells my best guy friends.

They look to me for consent so I smile sweetly and wave them off. "Shoo, leave us be."

Charlie turns to me with a seductive smile. "Can't I stay." He says wiggling is eyebrows and doing some hip swaying walk over to me. "I work for cheap if you have singles." He says, then growling, forming his hand in a claw.

"Oh, to bad you aren't straight. Don't tempt me Charlie, it's supposed to be girl time." I turn him away and slap his butt. "Now leave you dork."

"Oh what are you suggesting by dork." He says with a wink as he walks into the house.

I smile at the other two and spot Travis giving... Sofia a sheepish smile. Well that's unexpected. She better not be his rebound after Hayley. We're definitely going to talk about that later.

I turn back to the girls to see them giggling and shaking they're heads. "Let's put on some sun screen. Three out of four of us burn to crisps." I suggest.

_~*~_

All of us girls are relaxing in the bubbling hot tub after our time in the pool. "So, Cassidy, you wanna explain what happened between you and Jason?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

She blushes and starts playing with the water in front of her. "I don't know what you're talking."

Kat laughs. "Ha! What, are you to busy daydreaming about Jason?" She says with a mischievous smile. Sofia and I giggle while Cassidy blushes even more.

Sofia wiggles her eyebrows. "Are you to mesmerized by his charm?"

We laugh a little more at Cassidy's expense. "Oh, shut up."
She says begrudgingly.

"Alright, alright. Explain." I say impatiently.

"Ugh, ok well when y'all came last year for spring back we exchanged numbers." She says with a mumble. It's a habit of hers when she's embarrassed.

Sofia, Kat, and I are completely shocked. We all say a chorus of 'OMG' and 'No way' and 'I had no idea.'

She sighs, "Yeah, well, before we could really text for long he got that girlfriend over the summer, and I started dating um, you know... Sam. So we just stopped talking all together. I didn't even know if he liked me. Heck, I didn't even know if I liked him! But he texted me when the twins picked you up and asked if all of them could come, and we just kind of kept talking since he got here."

We all say our chorus from before and I gasp loudly. "Oh Sam is going to be so jealous!"

"What? No he won't! He doesn't even talk to to me anymore!" She practically shrieks.

"Say what you will but I see those glances he throws at you!"

"Ugh... Well... You... Um... UGH! What about you and Sebastian. Talk about glances being thrown!"

Now I turn red. Not with embarrassment, nope. This is anger. "Oh, don't even get me started on that boy! Ok, you know what he did to me? Well just before you came out here..." I go into detail about earlier today using various hand motions.

"I should give that boy a piece of my mind!" Cassidy exclaims.

"I knew Jeremy was the better twin." Kat says, crossing her arms.

"Where he at, I'm gonna meet this boy." Sofia stands.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" I jump up and grab Sofia. "Ok first of all, you're not scary when you're mad; you look like an angry elf. Second, I don't know or care where he is. And third, I can handle this on my own." I say sitting down, and dragging her with me.

"So do you feel my frustration? How can I live in a house with the fool?" I exclaim throwing my hands in the air.

Cassidy sighs and roles her eyes. "Oh you poor, innocent, dear. He's just jealous that you've turned out so hot, and the first thing he sees is a whole bunch of guys on you."

"Well he's an idiot who needs glasses, and should start thinking with the head on his shoulders." I say crossing my arms.

They giggle and shake their heads. I smile mischievously at Katherine. "So how about you and Jeremy." I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"Oh please I haven't talked to that loser since I last saw him."

Me and Sofia both our eyes. "You know you like him! You can't even hear his name without blushing!" I tell her.

"And you wouldn't shut up bout him when you met him." Sofia states.

"He's just annoying, and I only turn red because thinking about him upsets me." She puffs up her cheeks, and let's out a huff of air.

"I'd rather have Jeremy than Sebastian. At least I feel like he'd be adventurous and let you have your freedom." I say.

"Well that is true Sebastian just seems like a stick in the mud." Sofia interjects.

"Cut him some slack he's really cool and funny when you get to know him. Eve, if anyone knows that." Cassidy gives me a pointed look.

Sadly that's true.

_~*~_

When we're all dry we go up to my room. It has three darkish gray walls, and the back wall, where the bed is, is light blue. The bed is four poster, and has light blue drapes hanging from them, with a blue and gray stripped comforter. There's a futon and a full body mirror on the right side of the room, and a couch with a coffee table on the left. The door to the walk-in closet is the same shade of blue as the one wall, and is on the left. The jack and Jill bathroom that attaches my room to Cassidys is on the right. On the wall, by the door there is a large vanity with a mirror and drawers that's the same light washed wood as my bed. Yes. This is a guest room. I won't even begin to describe my actual room.

We all sprawl out in various spots in my room and discuss the slumber party that's going to take place here. It's about five in the evening so we'll all go to different stores and get different things.

"I'll go to Walmart and get ice cream, popcorn, and sodas." I volunteer.

"Oh I'll go with you! I brought the three chickiest- chick flicks there are. Dear John, The Notebook, and The Vow, so I have nothing I need to do." Says Kat.

"I'll go for a coffee run to Starbucks. I brought my nail kit. You know I love my nails to be manied and pedied." Sofie pipes up.

"The Starbucks is to the right go straight down the main road and its on your right in that strip mall. And I'll just stay here and help Mildred set up the chocolate fountain and bring a mini fridge up here. -And some bean bags." Cassidy states.

Sounds like a plan.

_~*~_

Sophia's point of view

(Blame google Translate if this is wrong)

"Pensé que ella dijo Starbucks estaba en esta estúpida stripmall . Ugh, where is it?" I mutter to myself. I sigh in relief when I see it tucked in the far away corner. Well it least it looks cute set up there.

As I'm walking through the door I get a text from Evie saying what everyone wants. I walk cautiously towards the register so I won't run into anything. But that didn't stop anything- or anyone from running into me.

I feel my body tilting backwards as someone collides into me. Before I fall square on my butt, an arm wraps around my waist and pulls me up. I look, startled, at the stunning blue eyes three inches from my brown ones. I take a step back, and when I see the rest of him I wanted to step forward again. I smile at my sexy savior.

"Hi, um, I um, well I'm so sorry." I stutter, staring at him with wide eyes.

He flashes a perfectly white grin and says, "No I'm sorry, I didn't mean to knock you over when I intentionally ran into you."

Breathe. I give him my best smirk and reply, "I'd say it was worth it." I blush when my accent comes through. Dang, that happens when I'm nervous.

I clear my throat awkwardly, "I'm Sofia." I stick out my hand.

"I'm Alex. Handshakes are to mainstream." He smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"So I see. I didn't have you pinned as an hipster." I say, flicking his name tag as I step away from him. Isn't he just the charmer. I was so mesmerized by his eyes, that I hardly noticed the thick rimmed glasses around his eyes.

"Well it was nice running into you, Mr. Hipster." I mutter, not sure where to go from here.

"Yeah it was, maybe we can do it again sometime." He smiles and pulls out his phone. "Except, maybe next time we can plan it?" He says; well more like asks.

He hands me his phone and I gladly put my number in to it. I put a winky face by my name.

"Alex, stop flirting and get back to work. You have thirty minutes until your break, flirt then." A woman from behind the counter calls.

He blushes and looks at her with a smile. "Sir, yes sir." He says with a salute.

He sends me a wink and disappears into a door marked 'Employees Only.'

I sigh and walk up to the cashier, wondering when I'll see him again. It couldn't come soon enough.

----------------------------------------

So I absolutely love the whole Alex and Sofia thing. The picture up top is Sofia and Katherine in case it wasn't obvious for you.

Comment your thoughts! Love you to bits!

Oh! I almost forgot something really important.

You're beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 88K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
503K 14.5K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
86.6K 2.7K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
981K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...