▬promise of particles▬lloyd x...

By Cottagecore_sock

"see you sometime?" ▬ a Lloyd x reader story▬ lowercase intentional ▬ starts between Seabound and Crystalized... More

Beginning Notes
Done Playing Ninja -92-
Fixing your Faults -93-
Night Ride -94-
Escape -95-
Steep Wisdom -96-
Scamming, Deliveries, and Magic -97-
Lovely Boy -98-
Return to the First Realm -99-
Awakings -100-
Dancing in September -101-
Restless Visions -102-
Explainations Through Experience -103-
Creeps don't like Comics -104-
Together Against the World -105-
The New Ninja of Old Fuckers -106-
Trauma Dump on the Homies -107-
No Permission? Bet. -108-
Actions have Consequences -109-
Law Systems are Shit -110-
Labor for Low-key Breaking Out -111-
Deserts don't provide much stealth -112-
Council of Convicts -113-
She -114-
Voices -115-
The Enemy -116-
May Chaos Reign -117-
All Fathers Suck -118-
Be Yours -119-
Library of the Snakes -120-
She Was Lost In The Dark, So He Became Her Light -122-
thank you.
Realms Ripped Apart :123:
3 Years, Yet Still Suck :124:
So Long Yet Never Changing :125:
The Dragons of the 3 Mountains :126:
Kids Will be Kids :127:
What's That Puppet Boy? :128:
The Rolling Stones (no, like, literally) :129:
The Kingdom of Clouds :130:
Suet-phony-us :131:
Flustered in the Enemy's Bathroom :132:
Doctor LaRancid :133:

War Set -121-

561 22 56
By Cottagecore_sock

Climbing out of the sewer grate, you sighed. You missed having fresh air. Turning to the newspaper warehouse, you just managed to see Cole running at you before you were swallowed in a bear hug.

Pushing him back, Kai rubbed your head, messing up your hair. "You guys are ridiculous." You grinned, walking up to the door.

"It's good to see all of you." Wu smiled as he opened the door, the creases around his eyes softening as he held you in a close hug. "Thank the master you're alive.."

You pulled away, nodding. "Would kinda suck if I wasn't- is- is that..?" You watched a bird man run out the doors, and tackled Jay to the ground. Great.. Fugi-dove was here.

The rest of the team filed inside, studying the layout of the tents. Lloyd strides matched yours as his gaze was fixated on a point. "Ronin?"

Wu looked to the Mad-Eye-Moody cosplay and nodded. "It's a long story.. but.. I have something to show you before it can be told.

Looking to Lloyd, you chewed on the side of your mouth. Something else he had to show you? "What else is there to show? I thought we were done with surprises.."

"Maybe it's good?" Lloyd encouraged, tracing your palm with his thumb. "There's no way it's anything worse than this.. right? Like the world isn't collapsing in on itself, so I'd say it has to be good-  Mom!" He ran ahead, grabbing his mother in a hug.

Misako grabbed your arm, pulling you in as well. "I'm so glad you're all okay.. but now is no time for pleasantries, Wu has information I found in the library if Domu."

With a sigh, you gathered around the small table, looking over Wu's shoulder. An aged scroll sat rolled out on the table. "This is the final prophecy of Quanish the Elder."

Great-Grandfather.

You couldn't help but gasp at the voices words. "What do you mean grandfather? Who's grandfather.. mine? What-"

The entirety of the team was giving you weird looks. You had said that out loud, hadn't you.

"Rightt.. Okay so quick debrief for everyone." You began, clearing your throat. "Power upgrade, now I have this weird voice in my head that tells me shit I didn't know including the fact my dad erased over half my memories before he died. Okay? Alright... But really? Grandfather?"

Everyone looked at you, even more confused.

Wu coughed, grabbing everyone's attention. "You say grandfather? Is this.. voice.. saying Quanish is your grandfather?"

"Great-Grandfather.. apparently."

He sighed, rubbing the edge of his beard. "Okay, that.. actually makes your powers less complicated to me. Your prophecy powers are likely due to Quanish being a previous ruler of the Cloud Kingdom.. the Elemental Powers of Atoms probably just attached itself to your father.."

Garmadon scoffed. "I thought this was apparent to everyone. I've met his son before, and his grandson. I thought you had known this, brother."

Grabbing your head, you fell onto the stool behind you. "Right.. okay.. this is a lot to take in."

Kai scoffed, grinning, "Alright, Princess Y/n of the Cloud Kingdom."

You gagged. "Ew.. anyways, can we please stop talking about me and talk about this prophecy?"

Garmadon sighed, "Alright. So what is this prophecy saying? I cannot recognize any of the letters or characters on this scroll."

"Quanish the Elder prophesized that one day the defenders of Ninjago would achieve a higher form of Elemental Powers, something he called 'Dragon-Form.' He said they would use this new form in the final conflict against evil... We just have to hope he did not miss any details."

Lloyd rubbed your hand, fidgeting with your knuckles. "Did he happen to say how we achieve this.. Dragon-Form?"

Sighing, Wu shook his head.

Garmadon scoffed in response, "Typical Quanish. Leave out the most important part.. No offense Y/n.."

"None taken.." You mumbled, resting your head on the table. You had never even heard of the guy until now. And then you find out he's your great-grandfather? This whole mission was ridiculous.

You find Quanish ridiculous?

Biting your lip, you sighed. You didn't find him ridiculous, he had given you the only clue on how to defeat the Overlord.. But the fact still remained that he was adding to the chaos of the situation.

Your life is being a Ninja with a magic tornado and your Yin is the grandson of the First Spinjitzu Master.. Yet your grandfather being a prophet is the most chaos you have received?

With a groan, you stood up. "I need some privacy quickly, I'll be back in a second." You squeezed Lloyd's hand, before walking to the corner of the warehouse, behind a shelf.

Am I ridiculous?

Furring your brow, you sighed. "No- you're helpful.. it's just kind of.. I dunno.. Strange? Not everyone has someone else's voice in their head, telling them stuff they have no right to know about."

Are you upset?

"Of course!.. Kinda.. You- you knew about Quanish being my ancestors, didn't you? Why had you never mentioned it before?" You asked, shutting your eyes.

Safety.

Rubbing your face, you leaned against the wall. "What do you mean 'safety'? The man is dead, and Garmadon was the only person to know about it. How would I be put in danger, I never had even heard of this before! Maybe- maybe it's because my idiot of a father erased my life!" You whisper-yelled, tears threatening to spill.

I'm sorry.

"Why are you sorry? It's not like it's your fault. I don't even know who you are, so you have no reason to be sorry.. right?" You asked, a question lurking at the back of your mind, but you weren't sure how to bring it up.

I don't know.

Turning, you leaned your forehead on the shelf, watching the people go about eating noodles, and sharing stories by the campfire. "How can you not know why you're sorry?"

I don't remember anything unless it's your memories. I just have.. feelings.. like being sorry. I do not understand what, or who I am or was. I apologize.

"Right." You sighed, moving your hands to the shelf above to balance your weight. "Sorry I got- I dunno.. frustrated. I've been getting frustrated a lot recently, huh? Anyways.. let's- let's get back to the group. Pfft, can't believe I can have a full on conversation with just myself..."

Stepping back over to the group, you watched them sprawled out on the floor. "..What happened now?"

Lloyd glanced up, smiling when he saw you. "You missed out on us trying Dragon-Form."

Attempting to lift his head, Jay failed, and fell back to the floor. "And you missed us failing too."

Smirking you put a hand on your hip. "Damn, would've loved to see that." A sudden sinking feeling filled your stomach. Something bad was happening.

"We could always do it again.." Kai smirked. "Any opportunity to embarrass Lloyd in front of Y/n."

With a nod, you sat down on a pallet, bringing your knees up to your chest. "Sure. Show me again." You glanced at Wu, shaking your head. Hopefully he understood that meant trouble.

You glanced down at the paper beside you. What had Quanish meant with this? Had he just made up a language or something? In frustration, you tossed the paper to the side, watching it slide across the floor.

"Hey- hey wait a second!" One of the paper kids yelled, the one with the replica of your Gi. His name was... Nelson..? "It folded over!"

Knitting his brow, Cole walked over and picked the paper up. "You're supposed to fold it..?" He folded all the corners in, following the first step of making a fortune teller. "Hey, Master Wu?"

Wu walked over, taking the paper. "It's- it's the Old Tongue! I- I know what this says!"

You looked over his shoulder. Part of Wu's tea shop training did include learning a tiny bit of that, but you could only make out a few characters, and even less words.

"Only if the allies unite through a selfless act, they will react and might prevail the light and dragon take flight."

Wincing, you sucked a breath. "Never let this man rhyme.. I will tell you, I never get straight worded prophecies so he made that poem up himself."

"-COME IN! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?!"

You looked to the radio, hearing Borg's voice. "Fuck. Knew something was off."

Pixel dialed the radio, holding the speaker up to her mouth. "Father?"

"Oh thank goodness Pixal! The- the Crystal Island is heading your way! The Overlord may know your location."

Your breath hitched. "How?"

"I don't know, but he's moving his entire army into position! You have to get out of there!"

Everyone looked to Lloyd, waiting for his answer to the problem. He was the leader, so everyone was looking to him for a solution.

He inhaled, then let it out quickly, shaking his worries away. "Alright. We need to get these people out of here, but there's really no safe way to get them out without getting seen. Our powers are basically useless against the Vengestone Army and-"

"Your Elemental Power perhaps, but not the power of an Oni." Garmadon announced, making his dramatic entrance into the conversation. "While he is attacking you, I will ambush the Overlord from behind."

Wu shook his head, adjusting his armor. "Alone, even your are no match for the Overlord."

Lloyd sighed, lifting his head high. "I'm going with him."

You grabbed his hand, squeezing it. "Right. We'll go with him."

The blond raised his brow, questioning your actions.

"If you think I'm letting you fight the Overlord without me, then I think you forgot how I got onto that island the first time."

Garmadon rested a palm over his face, shaking his head. "Lloyd, you have not yet mastered your Oni Form. And Y/n! You don't even have a drop of Oni blood in you. You both would be of little help."

Sighing, Lloyd spoke again. "I defeated the Overlord once before, without any Oni Form, remember? And Y/n, she can help us. She's been the only person able to surprise Harumi... According to Harumi.. she could give us the upper hand. Everyone else stay with Wu and distract the Overlord.." He leaned down, whispering into your ear. "I could always get that drop of Oni blood into you~.."

You could practically hear his flirting smirk as your face heated up. "Why is it you always get 50 times more flirty whenever our lives are on the line?" You hissed back, using your hand to cover your red face.

Garmadon coughed, staring at you both. "Pin drop across the gymnasium, remember? Please stop flirting with my son."

Kai was the first to start laughing, leading to the rest of the team bursting out with a fit of laughter.

Both of your faces cherry red, Zane shut the laughter down -thankfully- by continuing the plan. "Defending the warehouse will be challenging, but not impossible. Any roles you have assigned, Master Wu?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. First, Cole will secure the alley behind the warehouse. Then, Kai will seal the loading dock doors, which will force the Overlord's army to attack us from the front. So we station Ronin and his Gang in the front in their mechs. Minus one... which Lloyd's team will take."

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭

Sitting with your legs wrapped on either side of Lloyd in Killow's mech, you listened to him argue with his dad, pressing your forehead into his shoulder-blades. "We're about to confront the Overlord himself, and you're asking me if I trust you? You're asking me that? Now?"

Garmadon crossed his arms, refusing to transform. "You're stalling."

"I'm not stalling, I'm trying to get us moving!"

He shook, glaring up to Lloyd. "Then answer the damn question! Do you trust me or not?!"

Lloyd stood up in the mech, scrunching his face. "Yes! I think- I think I trust you."

"You think? Or you know?" Garmadon questioned. He was the one stalking for the master's sake.

Lloyd dragged a hand down his face with a groan. "I think I know."

"You think you know? Or you know you think? Because those are two very different-"

You groaned, glaring at the two. "Holy shit! Can you just.. I dunno.. have this conversation AFTER we kill the guy that is going to kill us?"

Lloyd sighed, sitting back down, and took off.

Exhaling, you rested your forehead on the back of his shoulder again. "We'll win this.. right?"

He leaned the side of his jaw onto your head, a slow breath escaping his lips. Rising through the sky suddenly felt too quiet. "I'm- I know we will."

Garmadon swooped ahead, rising up to the Crystal Island.

"Then I guess this is it." You mumbled, letting your worries finally get to you. "This is the final battle then. The last one."

------------------
In case this chapter was confusing to anyone, basically Y/n found out her great grandfather (her dad's grandfather), was Quanish the Elder (prophecy person).
Her powers of prophecy don't stem from an Elemental source, instead come from a genetic factor from Quanish being from the Cloud Kingdom.
The atomic powers were something her grandfather (her dad's dad) had come into posession of.

Family trees (Y/ns, and Lloyd's) below if that doesn't make much sense

Didn't include Lloyd's power but oh well..

I hope you enjoy the finale on Monday  :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 74 6
This is no longer active. Please enjoy if you do read. The only things that will be posted are works that I have finished but have no purpose for any...
219K 5.9K 96
𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! ‧₊˚✩ ✶ . ࣪ ׅ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘢 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘴...
7K 100 28
Book 2 of "The Unknown Prophecy" "What happened to you?" Lloyd's voice cracks. "What do you mean, I'm still me." "You're so blind! Snap back into re...
15.2K 289 32
Did I somehow got freaking isekai into this world?! <(゜ロ゜;)>!? (Movie! Lego Ninjago x Reader) Book 1 🌪️ - Book 1 - Complete - Book 2 - ITS O...