The school prince (♀) is only...

De Lazy_Author-san

Tanaka Takeru is an unassuming boy, usually, with average looks, most of the time, who doesn't really bother... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
(Side) Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
(Side) Chapter 11.5
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
(Side) Chapter 22.5
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
(Side) Chapter 29.5
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
(Side) Chapter 42.5
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 66

222 13 1
De Lazy_Author-san

"See you tomorrow, Yuriko-sama, Tanaka-san"

"See ya!"

"Bye-bye! Until tomorrow, you two!"

"Thank you for the hard work, everyone!"

"..." *Nodding*

All of the members of the student council were giving their farewells to each other, as they left the room one by one after having finished all of their assignments for the day. The only exception being, Yuriko and Takeru, as he waited for Yuriko to finish organizing her desk while sitting on the sofa of the stucco room.

"... And Done! Takkun! Shall we get going?"

"..." *Nods*

"Fufu, are you still angry about the teasing from earlier?"

"..." *Looks away*

"I see"

Seeing Takeru behave as usual, Yuriko approached him sat down right by his side, and pulled him for a hug as she began kissing him on the cheeks. Seeing his face turning redder, Yuriko gently made Takeru face her and kissed him on the lips.

"Takkun~... Shall we get going so that we can continue at home?"

"... *Looks away* ... *Nods*"

"Good boy"

Yuriko gave Takeru one more kiss on the lips before they both got up, and left the room, but just as Yuriko was locking the door, she remembered something.

"Ah! Takkun, I just remembered about something that I need to check. So you can go ahead and wait for me at the shoe lockers, okay?"

"... Okay"

Hearing and seeing Takeru timidly answer her, caused Yuriko to happily smile as she got in a happy mood before she departed in the opposite direction from the way Takeru went.

.

.

.

"It should be around here... Ah! Found it... Hm?"

As Yuriko approached the classroom, the girl had told her about, she began hearing noises coming from inside it. So she carefully and quietly approached the slightly open door and peeked inside.

"Kehehehe... Kukuku... Kuahahahaha! My infallible plan may have failed due to that traitor, and those useless minions of mine! But with this! I will come out on top!"

"..."

Inside the room was the still self-proclaimed leader of the disbanded group of boys, as he made a very sore-loser villain speech to himself, which caused Yuriko to make a worried face about his current mental state unconsciously. And of course, the "leader" continues with his unnecessary villain speech.

"With this wonder of technology! Everything will be mine! I'll get to go out with Nanami-sama! And return to my position as a great leader!"

"... *Sigh*" <I should go inside and bring him back to his senses>

With a disappointed expression, Yuriko shook her head from side to side as she sighed, and silently opened the door. She stepped inside without making a sound, all the while hearing the boy's comically long speech. Then as she was about to touch his shoulder...

"... Yes! Yes! With this hypnosis device, I'll brainwash Nanami-sama into breaking up with her boyfriend, and make her think she's going out with me!"

"... Hah?"

"!?"

Upon hearing those words, Yuriko couldn't help but accidentally make a very confused voice, alerting the "leader" who mechanically turned to look behind him with a shocked face, which only got even more intense when he saw that it was Yuriko, who was behind him. But then, in the snap of a moment, he realized his situation and made a comically evil grin.

"Hypnosis device, I choose you!"

And so, the boy activated his hypnosis device and pointed the screen toward Yuriko, who made a surprised face at his movements.

"Nanami-sama from now on you're my girlfriend!"

The boy gave his command as his experience with hypnosis techniques, from reading too many doujin, he knew that its effects were always immediate, so he gave his orders to the hypnotized Yuriko...

"... ... ...???"

Who could only make a confused face at what he was saying.

"Huh? Is this thing working? Oi, you're now thinking that you're my girlfriend, right?"

"..." <Did... Did he really believe that I would get hypnotized by a cheap optic illusion video?... Oh dear, he might one day fall into one of those online scams if he continues like this>

Yuriko was still silent as she made a concerned face due to her worry about the future of the boy if he continued believing in those things. However, her inaction was seen by the boy as a sign that she was hypnotized.

"Huh? I should've read the manual of this thing. Well, since Nanami-sama doesn't appear to be moving... I suppose I can do that, right?"

The boy then tried to grab Yuriko's boobs, but...

"!" *Slap* *Snatches the toy tablet*

"!?"

In one swift motion, Yuriko slapped the boy on the face as she snatched the "hypnosis device" from his hand. Feeling the stinging pain on his cheek, the boy made a surprised and confused face at what had happened.

"Haa... Good grief, did you really think someone would get hypnotized by one of those cheap illusion tricks?... Well, in any case, I will be confiscating this thing for now"

After saying that, Yuriko put the small tablet back into its box and picked the box up with all of its contents inside. Then she turned back and walked towards the door, but before leaving, she turned her head towards the boy, as she made a very intimidating smile and eyes lacking any light.

"Ah! And before I forget... The next time you try touching me like that, I won't be letting you go with just that, do you understand?"

The boy desperately nodded in affirmation to Yuriko's words.

"Good. Now please, get your belongings and leave, the school doesn't tolerate the inappropriate use of the classrooms in the after-hours" <And I should bring this to the teachers' office... ... ... Maa, this can wait until tomorrow!> *Puts the box inside her bag*

With that, Yuriko finally left the classroom and made her way to the shoe racks, where Takeru was waiting for her. Seeing that he hadn't noticed her yet, Yuriko approached him from behind and covered his eyes.

"Guess who, Takkun~"

"Y-Yuriko!?"

"That's right! And now your reward!"

And as usual, Takeru's reward was a kiss from Yuriko.

"Shall we get going, Takkun?"

"Y-Yes"

Some time later

It was currently early in the evening, and the two had just returned from their after-school date. And right now, Yuriko was sitting on the sofa in the living room as she read the box contents and manual of the hypnosis device she confiscated earlier, as she waited for Takeru. As for him, Takeru was currently inside his room, sulking at Yuriko kissing him in a public space with a lot of people.

"... Disclaimer... This toy does not control the minds of other people... ... ... How did that guy miss these big and bold words?" *puts down the box and picks the manual* "... *Flips page*... ... ... *Flips page*..."

*Ke-chack*

"!"

Then Yuriko heard the sound of a door handle turning and opening the door, and when she looked at the direction of the sound, she saw Takeru walking towards the living room.

"Takkun!~"

"..."

With a jump, Yuriko got up from the sofa and began hugging Takeru with a bright smile on her face, while Takeru could only remain silent, as his face was pressed on Yuriko's chest.

"Takkun, take off your clothes"

"!? N-No!"

"Takkun, you promised that we would have more skinship every day from now on, and that includes doing it every day as well"

"No! It doesn't! That wasn't part of the deal!"

"But I want to do it now, so it's part of the deal now"

"No! You agreed that we would only do it on the weekends! And we already did it yesterday!"

"... ... ... Ah!"

Seeing Takeru refusing to back down, Yuriko made a slightly annoyed face, before she looked back at the hypnosis device toy. She knew it wouldn't work, but she still felt like trying to give it a go. So, she picked it up and turned it on.

"Takkun! Look at this"

"... ... ... What?"

"You're now hypnotized, and want to do it with me now"

"... Do you really think that's gonna work on me?"

"..."

Yuriko simply smiled at Takeru as she kept the screen turned towards him.

.

.

.

"So, Takkun... Were you hypnotized or not?"

"S-Shut it..."

The two were currently lying down on his futon, with Yuriko hugging Takeru from behind, as his face was completely red from the embarrassment and shame after doing it with Yuriko.

"Fufu, then I'll take it as you saying you wanted to do it again"

"..."

Takeru simply remained quiet, as he pouted his cheeks in annoyance. Seeing that, Yuriko simply tightened her hug and pressed her body even more on Takeru's back, which was enough to cause him to twitch. Then Yuriko brought her lips close to his eras, and with a soft voice she said...

"Now Takeru... time for round two~"

"!?"

And so, Takeru was forced to have another sleepless night.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.6K 145 18
A wonderful month for everyone who spent their time together with their only love. However, Akanika Sumabara, a young beautiful, tomboyish, first yea...
106 0 17
Hanoka Natsuki is a college student at a university in Tokyo. Natsuki is a great student and an amazing athlete. Everyone wants to be her friend, but...
26.3K 1.4K 68
(THIS BOOK IS OLD AND OUTDATED‼️) "If there was a chance that you can change the whole world and relieve pain or sadness.... Would you do it?" -Takut...
12.6K 1.1K 59
Ananya's plan was to keep a low profile and complete her high school. Falling in love was not her plan. Falling for devilishly handsome nerd was defi...