little wolf ━━━ isaac lahey

By makexaxwish

a young girl realizing the life she has been living was all a lie, in a house, with people she thought was ac... More

[season one]
[01] ━━━ the new girl
[02] ━━━ pretty privileges
[03] ━━━ soccer practice
[04] ━━━ she knows
[05] ━━━ animal attack
[06] ━━━ fake family
[07] ━━━ mysterious message
[08] ━━━ backstabbing bitch
[09] ━━━ her first kill
[10] ━━━ that girl is trouble
[11] ━━━ psychotic bitch
[12] ━━━ we always win
[season two]
[01] ━━━ the runaway martin
[02] ━━━ our special place
[03] ━━━ ice skating
[04] ━━━ visions of the past
[05] ━━━ that's my best friend
[06] ━━━ just let it happen
[07] ━━━ so am i
[08] ━━━ wicked lethal bite
[09] ━━━ you're in love
[10] ━━━ mother's murder
[11] ━━━ poisoned by wolfsbane
[12] ━━━ the coming
[season three] part i
[01] ━━━ alpha fight
[02] ━━━ in your head
[03] ━━━ the meeting
[04] ━━━ his top priority
[05] ━━━ talking with the eyes
[06] ━━━ all the wolves
[07] ━━━ what had to be done
[08] ━━━ just to be with you
[10] ━━━ the punisher
[11] ━━━ a price to pay
[12] ━━━ new changes
[season three] part ii
[01] ━━━ girl crush
[02] ━━━ girl in coyote skin
[03] ━━━ cold as ice
[04] ━━━ the number five
[05] ━━━ the kitsune
[06] ━━━ running out of time
[07] ━━━ his dark shadow
[08] ━━━ we are dangerous
[09] ━━━ the trickster's nature
[10] ━━━ under his control
[11] ━━━ visions of the future
[12] ━━━ so cold
[season four]

[09] ━━━ last person on earth

370 13 0
By makexaxwish

          ━━━thirty three━━━

  ━━━last person on earth━━━

                            °•✿•°

last night at the de lune's residence, sylvester de lune was seen lying on his bed, his eyes closed, an arm onto the back of his head, propping up his head.

the green eyed man then heard a loud wooshing noise coming from downstairs, which caused his eyes quickly to be open, her green eyes glancing back and forth, him then quickly sitting up.

walking through the darkened halls, was sylvester de lune, him frowning his brows, a suspicious, curious and confused look on his face.

sylvester was seen walking down the stairs, him glancing back and forth, he then ended up in the living room, him then stopping abruptly as he saw how dismantled the living room looked, like a storm passed through it, then he felt like something else was in the house, him looking around, then heard a strange noise coming from upstairs, which made him look up.

a dark shadow was seen standing behind him, the shadow nearing towards him.

"looking for me?" a distorted voice says.

sylvester then quickly turns around, his green eyes connecting with someone in front of him, his green eyes was filled with horror as he stared at what was in front of him.

there she was, a woman, who he thought he knew.

she didn't look like how she normally looks, no, her face was slashed and monstrous.

then a sudden black fog surrounded them, then it disappeared, and so did they.

                            °•✿•°

coming home that same night was aurora de lune, her with an upsetting and saddened look on her face, her sighing out, walking inside the living room, not exactly seeing the state of the area.

"uncle sylvester." aurora tiredly says.

silence.

aurora then sighs out, her then taking in the sight of the living room.

the place looked like a warzone, like a brewing storm passed through, everything was a mess.

aurora's green eyes looked around, her then going up the stairs, looking for her uncle, but, saw no sign of him, then she came back down, a confusing frown on her face.

"sylvester?" aurora whispers out.

aurora's heart started to race, her thinking the worse, her eyes then started to well up with water.

"no, no, no, no, uncle sylvester." aurora whispers out tearfully.

                            °•✿•°

at the high school it was seen that aiden and ethan was seen talking with each other, aiden seeming angry that his brother still had a thing going on with danny.

"this thing, with danny, it needs to stop." aiden says.

ethan shrugs carelessly. "he's harmless, and lydia's the one we need to worry about."

"then why are you still talking to danny?" aiden questions.

"rory is still with isaac, even against deucalion's wishes, i don't see you interrogating her." ethan crosses his arms over his chest.

"rory's a high school student, it doesn't matter what she does and what she doesn't, you know deucalion's plan for her, but us–––you and i, we're not actual high school students, we're here to eliminate a threat, not to hold hands and pass notes." aiden states.

"well, now, that we know he's harmless, threat eliminated!" ethan simply says.

aiden stares at him knowingly. "...you're starting to like him."

"so, what?" ethan confusingly asks.

"so, if deucalion asks you, would you kill him?" aiden then asks.

"if deucalion asks you, would you kill me?" ethan retorts.

aiden huffed in frustration, threatening look in his eyes. "stop talking to danny–––or i'll rip the flesh from his face, and eat it."

ethan rolls his eyes at how dramatic his brother was being.

"you think–––think that if deucalion asks rory to kill isaac, like what we did to boyd, she'd do it?" ethan then questions.

"deucalion doesn't care about him, and i think that's the wrong question you're thinking about, brother." aiden then says.

                            °•✿•°

at the argent's apartment, there was allison argent seated in her bed, her trying to figure out who could've possibly been doing sacrifices.

the argent then heard knocking on the door downstairs, which made her jump out of her bed, her then going downstairs to answer the door.

and who she saw had her in surprise.

isaac lahey.

"what are your doing here?" allison asks with a smile.

"i need advice, like a lot of them." isaac then exhales deeply.

up inside the room, isaac and allison was seen discussing about a certain person.

"you two are friends, aren't you?"

allison then scoffs. "we could, if she'd stop looking at me as if i'm the enemy."

"well, i- wait, were you working on something?" isaac was saying, but cut his self off, when he saw a layout in front of them.

"yeah, just trying to figure out who could possibly be committing those sacrifices, taking people–––and one of those people...happened to aurora's uncle sylvester." allison then sighs out.

"w-wait, aurora's uncle got taken! when did this happen?" isaac asks in shock.

"last night, there aren't any clues, who it was, i heard my father and the sheriff talking, so..."

allison then saw isaac switching it around a little, her growing confusion.

"what are you doing?" allison confusingly asks.

"it's something my father taught me, you have to look at the picture closely..."

allison then looks at the picture, her staring at it in shock. "oh my god."

"woah, what's that?" isaac asks overwhelmed.

"...it's a five-fold knot."

"virgins, warriors, healers, philosophers, guardians..." allison whispers in realization, looking at the picture.

"y-you think it's because of this, her uncle got taken?" isaac then asks, tracing his fingers across the pattern.

allison sighs out with a shrug, still looking at the picture.

allison then looked up from the picture, her seeing isaac right close to her, but he barely paid any attention to her, since his focus was on the pattern in front of him.

isaac then looked up from the picture, him seeing allison right in front of him.

the lahey awkwardly smiles at her, then went to move away.

allison then quickly placed her lips onto his, in a soft kiss, her hands onto either sides of his neck.

                            °•✿•°

outside on the porch stairs was seen aurora de lune, whom was sitting, her side pressed against the railing, her softly sighing out.

aurora then felt her phone ringing on her lap, her looking down at caller i.d, seeing it was a strange number.

aurora then murmurs to herself. "who the hell is this?"

aurora stares at the number for a while, her then swiping across the screen.

aurora then sighs out, placing the phone by her ear. "and you are?"

"don't have to be so rude." a man's voice was heard over the other line.

aurora was extremely confused by the man's voice. "...do i know you?"

"are you serious? you don't recognize my voice? come on, it's me! the guy everyone hates!"

aurora frowns. "peter hale."

"that's it!"

"peter hale! why do you have my number? how'd you get my number?" aurora confusingly asks.

"i got it from scott."

aurora amusingly smirks over the phone. "and since when were you buddies with scott mccall?"

"i'm not." peter bitterly says.

"...then why are you calling me?"

"i'd tell you if you give me a chance to talk." peter sounded irritated.

"okay, okay, i'm shutting up." aurora giggles over the other line.

"good, now, i know you may think that you're in no one's good graces-." peter was saying.

aurora quickly interjects. "...that still doesn't explains how you got my number."

"you know, you're the last person on earth i'd expect to call me." aurora scoffs out.

peter then breathe out in annoyance, which aurora could've detected.

"okay, okay, sorry, sorry, uh... continue." aurora awkwardly smiles over the phone.

"i'm going to do something."

"do what?" aurora confusingly asks.

"you may think everyone hates you, but that's your point of view, and you probably have a question on your mind, how to deal with being hated–––it's easy honestly." peter states.

aurora sighs out. "you seem like you're an expert on it."

"what i do is, just don't care."

"that's it?" aurora asks in disbelief.

"that's it."

"just flip off the switch? i don't know how to do that!"

peter scoffs. "of course, you do, remember erik novak, claire novak and maeve novak?"

aurora rolls her eyes. "they wanted me dead!"

"right, remember the judgement scott casted onto you? but, you didn't care, remember that?" peter reminds.

aurora's eyes glanced around. "what are you–––what are you trying to tell me, peter?"

peter hale sighs out from the other side of the phone, his blue eyes coming in the view.

peter then shrugs. "it's simple, do what you want to do."

"and what is that?" aurora confusingly asks.

peter then smirks over the phone. "i think you know that, aurora."

                            °•✿•°

the argent then felt the lahey pulling away from, him pushing her away, then quickly standing up, him staring at her in shock.

"you have a problem." isaac stares at her in disbelief.

"okay, okay, i'm sorry, okay? i just-." allison sighs out.

isaac scoffs, him getting ready to leave.

"no, no, wait, don't leave." allison then sighs out, rushing at him.

isaac moved away from the brunette.

"i care, okay? i care about aurora, believe it or not."

isaac gave her a look. "you care? is that why you're trying to figure out who the killer is?"

"yes! i care about her! i'm trying to show her that i want to be her friend!" allison says in frustration.

"sure, 'cause you kissing her boyfriend is the perfect way to go." isaac sarcastically says, forcing a smile at her.

allison then smiles. "is it really that shocking that i'd kiss you?"

"what's shocking is that you actually thought i'd kiss you back, did you forget that i have a girlfriend? a gorgeous one, i might add."

isaac then scoffs. "i wouldn't even kiss you if you were the last person on earth."

"the only person i actually see myself with is aurora de lune and i said this once and i'll say it again–––you're not her." isaac scoffs, looking at her up and down.

isaac then walks away, him going out of the room.

allison felt hurt by his savage tone, as if he didn't care about how she'd feel.

                            °•✿•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.3K 24
(Completed) "You're not a monster you're a werewolf like me." What if Scott McCall had a younger sister? What is she was born a werewolf? What if s...
126K 2.7K 54
( ON HOLD ) After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her...
121K 3.3K 39
| Book One | The Alpha pack come into the town of Beacon Hills and more than one Hale comes back with it. With their packs fighting can Isaac and Y...
1.7K 110 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...