A Slytherin Story

By ArtemisFromAmazon

We've all heard about "Harry Potter " by J.K. Rowling, It's about time we find out the OTHER side of the stor... More

DISCLAIMER
CAST
1.The Dursleys
2. The appearance of the Cat
3. The old man
4. The bringing of Lyra
PLOT CHANGES
6. The plot shift begins
7. The House
New Story
8. Meeting The Elena Gang
updates
9.Meeting Rebekah
10. Dudley's Birthday
11. Diagon Alley and The Hogwarts Express
12. Return to primary
13. Lyra turns 11
14. Another visit to Diagon Alley
15.Her Last Day at Primary
16.The Hogwarts express and Hogwarts
GUESS WORK
just a tiny update

5. Petunia's Surprise & Minerva's UnHiNgEd FuRy

1.4K 35 36
By ArtemisFromAmazon

PREVIOUSLY

"To Lyra Potter- the girl who lived" 

Trigger Warning: Slight mentions of abuse(the word) not actual abuse. 

A FEW HOURS LATER: 

Lyra star gazed for a while and then felt hungry, she started to cry at a volume that only a mother couldhear.The Dursleys were sleeping in their beds, when Petunia jerked awake she had an intuition that she neededto wake up. She heard a small voice crying out loud as soon as she did. She went downstairs and openedthe door just to see a small child crying on her doorstep. The child looked barely a year old. Petunia quicklybrought the child inside and warmed her up. She made a bottle of formula milk, she had left over from whenDudley was young. The child stopped crying and drank the milk she was given. Placing her gently in a safecorner of the couch, Petunia got Dudley's crib from the storage(it was in good condition.) and placed thechild in the crib. 

(the crib)

Petunia went to wake her husband up and inform him."Vernon, wake up. I found a baby girl at our doorsteps. In the COLD!" Petunia told Vernon while shaking himawake."Huh, Which sort of heartless monster could just leave a child at a doorstep in the middle of winter," askedVernon who was now wide awake from what he had just heard.(DuMbLeDoRe) 

"There was a letter in her blanket. For now, I have put her in one of Dudley's old clothes." Petunia said asthey walked downstairs. 

"Well, let's see what they have said as an explanation for leaving a child in a cold area," said Vernon.

The letter stated,

 Dear Mrs. Dursley, 

This is your niece, Lyra Jade Potter, daughter of Lily Potter née Evans, and James Potter. Both of them arerecently deceased and you are the only blood-relative alive. They were murdered by a Dark wizard known asLord Voldemort, whose cruelty and violence they had been fighting for years.

 I tried my best to protect them,but, alas, I regret to say that I failed.I must impose this on you to take in Lyra. You may do whatever you want to the girl. Also to take care of thegirl you will be provided with 2008 galleons and 15 knuts per month which is nearly equivalent to 10,000pounds per month from the Potter Trust Vaults. 

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore,

 Headmaster of Hogwarts, Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, Supreme Mugwump of the InternationalConfederation of Wizards. 

Back to the world of ALIVE PEOPLE

The Dursleys were shocked at what the letter entailed and the amount of money that they were being paidto practically be abusing the girl till she can go to Hogwarts she yearns for love and is a submissive pawn inthe old man's game.

 Petunia's immediate thought was to call Minerva as she is the only person with active magic theyknew(Dudley is too young). She decided to owl Minerva, in the morning. Minerva had given her an owl withher address. 

THE NEXT MORNING,

 Petunia owled Minerva, 

The letter said :

 Minerva McGonagall

 Deputy Headmistress,

 Outskirts of Caithness in the Scottish Highlands, 

Dear Minerva,

 This is Petunia, we need you to apparate to our house NOW. This is a very URGENT topic and I understandthat this is a very sudden invitation but this is about Lyra and a certain letter given to us by "Albus PercivalWulfric Brian Dumbledore" about us being paid to abuse the poor darling. 

Sincerely,

 Petunia Dursley nee Evans

A FEW (2 and a half) HOURS LATER :

Petunia was pacing back and forth in her hall waiting for Minerva while thinking why would anyone abuse alittle girl(or anyone in general) 

A few minutes later Minerva pops into their hall looking livid and frantic. "Where are the letter and Lyra ?"asked Minnie. Petunia leads over Minnie to the crib and hands over the letter.

 A few minutes later Minerva is seen inside a storage room with crumbled things on the ground while sherepairs everything with a simple "Reparo".

MINERVA POV:

How could Albus do this to a child? A CHILD. I never trusted the man fully, but what little trust was there hejust Shattered like glass. I read Petunia's letter before losing the little self-control I had and asking wherethe letter and Lyra were. Sure, I might have looked like Bellatrix Lestrange but that is SO not the point.I could feel something strange in her.

 Like something was holding her together tightly. I quickly askedPetunia whether I could cast a diagnostic spell on her. Petunia understood my worries and allowed me to.

TEST RESULTS: 

Inheritance TestName: 

Lyra Jade Potter 

Born: 31 July 1980 

Age: 2

 Blood Status: Pure-Blood (By Lady Magic's Will)

 Magical Core: Blocked until further aging 

Father: James Fleamont Potter (deceased/ Pure-Blood)

 Mother: Lily Marie Potter née Evans(deceased/ Muggleborn) 

Godfather(s): Sirius Orion Black (deceased), Remus Lupin (deceased), Frank Longbottom(unfit guardian) 

Godmother(s) : Alice Longbottom (unfit guardian), Marlene Mckinnon(deceased) 

Potential guardian(s): Narcissa Malfoy, Andromeda Black, Petunia Dursley

 Titles:Lady of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Potter (Paternal) 

Lady of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Black (Magic)

 Lady of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Gryffindor (Paternal) 

Lady of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Hufflepuff (Magic)

 Lady of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Slytherin (Conquest) (Blood-Adoption/ Conquer)

 Lady of the Most Ancient and Royal House of Emrys (Magic)

 Lady of the Most Ancient and Royal House of Pendragon (Magic)

 Mistress of Death 

Crown Princess of Camelot/ Britain Wizarding World

 Vault :Trust Vault

 Potter Family Vault

 Potter Vault

 Black Family Vault

 Sirius Black Vault

 Gryffindor Vault

 Slytherin Vault

 Hufflepuff Vault

 Emrys Vault

 Pendragon Vault 

Properties :Potter Manor (Unplottable; unknown location) 

Potter Cottage(Godric's Hollow, England) 

Potter Summer House(Mykonos, Greece ) 

Black Manor (Wiltshire, England) 

12 Grimmauld Place(Unplottable; somewhere in London, England) 

Villefranche-sur-Mer,( France)

 Black Beach house (Manarola, Italy)

 Gryffindor Manor (Unknown)

 Ravenclaw Castle (Unknown)

 Slytherin Castle (Unknown)

 Hufflepuff Manor (Unknown)

 Emrys House (Unplottable; most probably in Caerfyrddin, Wales or Tweeddale Forest, Scotland)

 Pendragon Castle (Unplottable; somewhere within the area formerly known as Camelot) 

Island of Avalon (Unknown; may be mythical or simply not exist anymore)

 Abilities, Blocks, and Current Potion Effects :Parseltongue (at 90% capacity; 10% blocked)Parselmagic (at 10% capacity; 90% blocked) 

Natural Occlumency (completely blocked) 

Eidetic Memory (completely blocked) 

Metamorphmagus (completely blocked)

Core (at 25% capacity; 75% blocked)

 Glamoured in the image of James Potter

 Compulsion Charm leading to Personality Change (Laziness, Rashness) 

Loyalty Potion (Subjects: Molly Weasley, Ronald Weasley, Ginevra Weasley, Hermione Granger, Albus P.W.BDumbledore)

 Hate Potion (Subjects: Slytherin House, Malfoy Family, Severus Snape)

 Love Potion keyed to Ronald Bilius Weasley

 All blocks keyed to Albus P.W.B. Dumbledore

The marriage contract between Lyra Jade Potter and Ronald Bilius Weasley was signed by Albus. P.W.B .Dumbledore and Molly Prewett Weasley

 {the test results are from this website.NOT MINE. From Ao3 - Burn to flame and reborn from Ashes byLuin_Gwilwileth} 

************************AFTER SEEING THE TEST RESULTS******************************

A huge shattering noise came from all around the houses nearby and the Dursley's house as the streetshook from Minerva's unhinged magic and fury.

 On the news on the television, very faintly you could hear thenews about an earthquake shaking the areas near Privet drive. Minerva was shaking as she tried to control her magic again. It was a good 10 minutes before the"Earthquake" ended. 

The people thought of it as a freak accident, but the media was still trying to find thecause of the earthquake. 

(The houses looked like this)

Minerva apparated the Dursleys(including Lyra and Dudley) to Diagon Alley.

 They walked to Gringotts, wherePetunia saw a warning that was engraved across the second pair of doors Gringotts.

 Enter, stranger, but take heed 

Of what awaits the sin of greed, 

For those who take, but do not earn, 

Must pay most dearly in their turn,

 So if you seek beneath our floor

sA treasure that was never yours, 

Thief, you have been warned,

 bewareOf finding more than treasure there. 

"What do they mean by 'more than treasure'?" asked Petunia."Well, till now no one has robbed Gringotts so we can't be sure," answered Minerva as they entered thebank. 

The Dursleys were awed at what they saw. They followed Minerva as she went to what they presumed wasa goblin. 

"Greetings Master Goblin, may your gold ever flow," Minerva told the goblin in front of her.

 "May your gold flow forever" the goblin replied. 

"We need to get a Cleansing Ritual on her"Minerva said pointing at Lyra.

 "Follow me," said The goblin. 

They walked to this big room which was empty apart from a ritual bath and cleansing area.The goblin then called another goblin who appeared to be a female. They were talking in a language only theyunderstood. 

"Thank you Mr. ........" trailed Petunia.

 "Ironclaw and this is Cleanser Sharpwit," said the goblin while introducing the female goblin who was stillslightly surprised that someone asked their name.

 A few hours later (after the cleansing)Minerva apparated them back to privet drive or whatever was left of it as they assessed the damage done.

Petunia told Minerva not to fix anything as it would be suspicious if only 1 house was standing perfectlyafter an Earthquake. About 1 hour later Minerva left the Dursleys to go to Hogwarts.

 A couple of hours later, when Everyone had evacuated their houses the media came to get reports fromeveryone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 2K 49
in which, a girl does things with questionable reasons with reasonable explanations. gof: ✔.. ootp: ✔.. hbp: currently writing.. dh: coming soon..
299K 6.9K 29
Hermione. Riddle? {full description inside} {all rights to the amazing j.k. rowling} {warning: wrote this many years ago so it doesn't really make m...
11.9K 395 15
H̶a̶r̶r̶y̶ c̶o̶m̶e̶s̶ i̶n̶t̶o̶ a̶ s̶u̶r̶p̶r̶i̶s̶e̶ i̶n̶h̶e̶r̶i̶t̶a̶n̶c̶ a̶n̶d̶ d̶i̶s̶c̶o̶v̶e̶r̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶ t̶r̶u̶t̶h̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶ h̶i̶s̶ l̶i̶f̶e̶......a̶n...
18.6K 451 14
y/n venus, a poor girl with a twisted past, is given a second chance. only time will tell is she deserves it. -pureblood slytherin reader!!! -she/her...