The Gamer Girl [FNiA Fem Hare...

Por Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) - genius, billionare, playgirl, philanthropist. A very young billionare in this world, who owns c... Más

(Y/N) (L/N)
Harem Pt.1
Harem Pt.2
Harem Pt.3
Prologue
Chapter 1: "Acquaintance"
Chapter 2: "Mystery after mystery"
Chapter 3: "End of the first chapter"
Chapter 4: "New office"
Chapter 5: "The talking shadow"
Chapter 6: "Attraction"
Chapter 7: "Phantoms"
Chapter 8: "It's time to say goodbye"
Chapter 9: "A dream or a nightmare?"
Chapter 10: "End of nightmares"
Chapter 11: "Haloween time"
Chapter 12: "End of Halloween"
Chapter 14: "Secret room"
Chapter 15: "The whole other game?"
Chapter 16: "End of hide and seek"
Chapter 17: "End of the game...?"

Chapter 13: "New gameplay"

1K 30 21
Por Demon243

(12.03.2035. Your house. Living room.)

3rd POV

Today was the day, when your ex-boyfriend is going to be judged and you're watching this process right now through the TV with Isabelle beside you.

Judge (TV): "15 years of prison!" He said it as he hit the table with his gavel. As the sentence was announced, everyone in the courtroom started to gather up their things.

Isabelle: "15 years, huh?" She asked it calmly.

Y/N: "It's a normal sentence for Utah, so I'm not surprised." You said it calmly as the TV was now showing some news about weather, crimes and other stuff that is normal for news on TV. "It's still hard to believe he did that." You said it in disbelief.

Isabelle: "I know how you feel, ma'am. It's hard to believe for me too." She said it calmly. "However, there is nothing we can do about it. What's done is done." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Yeah, you're right." You said it calmly, but you feel this odd feeling that he doesn't deserve this. This feeling makes you think about it more and more, and Isabelle noticed this. She started massaging your shoulders, so you would calm down and wouldn't fill your head with questions, since today is your day off.

Isabelle: "Don't you worry, ma'am." She said it with the smile as she massaged your shoulders. "How about you go and play the game, so you could relax on your day off?" She asked it calmly as she stopped massaging your shoulders and looked at your face over your shoulder.

Y/N: "That's actually a good idea. Will do that. Thank you, Isabelle." You said it with the smile as you look at her.

Isabelle: "Not a problem, ma'am." She said it with the smile.

(Time skip. Your house. Basement.)

You were sitting at your table with laptop in front of you.

Y/N: "Okay. Let's what I have gathered about her." You said it as you opened a file with short information about Noelle Thompson, a.k.a. Nightmarionne. "Noelle Thompson, young college girl, who was studying for her to be psychotherapist." You said it calmly as I looked at the picture with her on it.

Y/N: "12 girls left." You said it yourself as you closed the laptop and leaned against the chair. "12 girls left. While it all started with 49." You said it in some sort of amazement and then looked at the VR glasses. You kept looking at for some time, before you took a deep breath in and stood up. You walked up to the wardrobe and quickly changed into your VR suit, and then walked up to the table. You started up the game on the computer, took the VR glasses, walked up to the chair and sat down on it. "Just 12 more to go." You said it calmly as you then put on the glasses.

(In game.)

Your POV

I quickly got in the main menu location, and pressed on the text 'Continue' on the monitor in front of me. I appeared in protagonist's room. I looked at the laptop and saw a text 'Chapter 5: Night 1,' and under it was a picture. On the picture, I could see some sort of elevator, which is unusual for me to see.

Y/N: "I'm going to be surviving in elevator now?" I asked it in confusion. "Eh, better than running around the bedroom. Literally! I lost 6 kilos from all that running from previous 2 chapters." I said it in a whining tone. "Anyway, anything will do, but running." I said it in somewhat pleading tone of voice as I pressed enter button.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 5

Night 1

________________________________________________________________________________

I looked around the elevator and it has a lot of room, there was also a character standing here and from how they look like, I understood that they're an animatronic that works here as some sort of nightguard.

Character: "Welcome to the first day of your exciting new career! Whether you were approached at a job fair, read our ad at Screws, Bolts, and Hairpins, or if this is the result of a dare, we welcome you. I will be your personal guide to help you get started. I'm a model 10 of the Handyman's Robotics and Unit-Repair System, but you can call me Hand-Unit or Handy. Your new career promises challenge, intrigue and endless janitorial opportunities." She said it monotonously.

Y/N: "Handy, huh?" I asked it calmly as I looked around for an acronym, but saw none and diary page was nowhere to be found too. She then walked up to me and squatted down, so her face was in front of mine.

Handy: "Please enter your name as seen above the keypad. This cannot be changed later so please be careful." She said it as on her face on the monitor replaced with keypad, which was glitching like crazy. I tried to enter something on it, but it was too glitchy and in the end I don't what I entered. "It seems that you had some trouble with the keypad." She said it as the keypad disappeared and was replaced with text 'error.' "I see what you were trying to type, and I will auto-correct it for you. One moment. Welcome: Eggs Benedict." The said name appeared on the monitor, before it went back to showing her anime face. She straightened up walked back to the place where she was, before walking up to me. The elevator was going down for some time, before it's stopped, and when it did some melody played a little. "You can now open the elevator using that bright, red and obvious button. Let's get to work!" She said it with the smile.

Y/N: "Yeah, button is very obvious, not gonna lie." I said it calmly as I pressed the said button. As I pressed the button, doors of elevator immediately opened revealing black and yellow crime-scene tape and entrance into the ventilation at the bottom near the floor. "Oh, come on. Don't tell me I'll need to go through there!" I said it in some fear, but I then got a grip of myself and crawled into it. I started crawling forward through this ventilation.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "Allow me to fill this somewhat frightening silence with some light-hearted banter. Due to the massive success and even more-so the unfortunate closing of Franny Fazbear's Nightclub, it was clear that the stage was set - no pun intended - for another contender in adults' entertainment. Unlike most entertainment venues, our robotic entertainers are rented out for private shows during the night, and it's your job to get the robots back in proper working order before the following morning." She said it monotonously as I was crawling through this vent. After a few moments, I crawled out into another room and stood up to look around.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "You are now in the Primary Control Module. It is actually a crawlspace between the two front showrooms. Now let's get started with your daily tasks. View the window to your left." She said it monotonously, and I did look. "This is the Ballora Gallery Show Room and Dance Studio, for adults to enjoy the show. Let's turn on the light, and see if Ballora is on stage. Press the blue button on the elevated keypad to your left." She said it monotonously. I pressed the said blue button and a lantern that was aiming at the stage light up. There was no one on the stage.

Y/N: 'Decided to take break? Well, it's understandable.' I thought to myself as a lantern turned off.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "Uh-oh! It looks like Ballora doesn't feel like dancing. Let's give her some motivation. Press the red button now to administer a controlled shock. Maybe that will put the spring back in her step." She said it monotonously, but her words made my inner roboticist angry.

Y/N: "Oh, fuck you!" I yelled it out angrily. "I'll give those three some piece of my mind after I'm done." I said it angrily as I took deep breathes in to calm down. I then looked at the red button. "Sorry!" I yelled it out as I pressed it and as I pressed I immediately heard the sound of electricity.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "Let's check the light again." She said it monotonously. I pressed the blue button and there were several animatronics on the stage. The colorful one, who is in the middle, how I understand is the said Ballora.

While the other ones are her some sort of servants. They look like ballerinas, but comparing to Ballora they're small, like mini-ballerinas, and suddenly a name for them clicked in my head. Minireena.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "Excellent! Ballora is feeling like her old self again and will be ready to perform again tomorrow. Now, view the window to your right." She said it monotonously and I looked at the other window. "This is the Funtime Auditorium, where Funtime Foxy shows to adults her seduction skills. Try the light! Let's see what Funtime Foxy is up to." She said it monotonously and I pressed the blue button. The lantern light up and showed me that the stage is empty.

Y/N: 'Oh no.' I thought it to myself as soon as I saw the empty stage.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "Looks like Funtime Foxy is taking the day off. Let's motivate Funtime Foxy with a controlled shock." She said monotonously as the lantern turned off.

Y/N: "God damn it." I said it in annoyed tone of voice. "Sorry!" I yelled it out to her, before pressing the red button making the electricity sound hit my ears. I then pressed the blue button again, only to see an empty stage. 'Oh, shit.' I thought it to myself understanding what it means.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "Let's try another controlled shock." She said it monotonously.

Y/N: "Shi-i-it" I said it in a whining tone of voice. "Sorry!" I yelled it out as I pressed the red button again, making the sound of electricity hit my ears again. I pressed the blue button and saw Funtime Foxy on the stage performing some pole dance.

As soon as lantern turned off, a trapdoor beneath the giant fan opened.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "Looks like Funtime Foxy is in perfect working order. Great job! In front of you is another vent shaft. Crawl through it to reach the Circus Gallery Control Module." She said it monotonously.

Y/N: "Oh god, I hate this." I said it as I crawled in the vent and started crawling through the vent.

Female voice: "Motion trigger: Circus Gallery Vent." Said female robotic voice.

Y/N: "GLaDOS?" I asked it as I stopped and looked at the ceiling of the vents. "Was that just GLaDOS from Portal?" I asked it in confusion as I listened in. I heard nothing, so I continued crawling through the vent. Soon enough I reached the end of the vent and crawled out into the room. I stood up and looked around.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "On the other side of the glass is Circus Baby's Auditorium. Let's check the light, and see what Baby is up to." She said it monotonously as I noticed a diary page sticked to the window. I took it off the glass, making it disappear. Folded clothes were laying on the fans on my right, so I picked them up, making them disappear. I then pressed the blue button making the light turn on behind the window in front of me. There were no one there. "Looks like a few of the lights are out, but we can fix that later. Let's encourage Baby to cheer up with a controlled shock." She said it monotonously.

Y/N: "For god's sake." I said it annoyed by this already. "Sorry!" I yelled it out as I pressed the red button, making an electricity sound hit my ears. I then pressed the blue button again, and saw no one on the stage. "Oh god." I said it knowing what will Handy say.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "Let's try another controlled shock." She said it monotonously.

Y/N: "God damn it." I said it annoyed by it. "Sorry!" I said it as I pressed the red button again, and making the electricity sound hit my ears again. I then pressed the blue button again, only to see an empty stage.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "Let's try another controlled shock." She said it monotonously.

Y/N: "Ugh, fuck!" I said it angrily. "Sorry!" I yelled it out, before I pressed the red button again, and making the sound of electricity hit my ears again. I pressed the blue button again, and saw that the stage was still empty.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "Great job, Circus Baby! We knew we could count on you! That concludes your duties for your first night on the job. We don't want you to leave overwhelmed, otherwise you might not come back. Please leave using the vent behind you, and we'll see you again tomorrow." She said it monotonously.

Y/N: "Eh? Already? Well... Okay?" I said it in confusion, as I crawled back in the vent started to crawling through it. As I was crawling through the vent I think someone hit it, so I started crawling faster.

Female voice: "Motion trigger: Circus Gallery Vent." Said female robotic voice as I crawled through the vent.

Y/N: "Shut up, GLaDOS." I said it as crawled to the end of the vent and then touched. Everything gone black and the game showed me that this shift is completed.

I appeared in protagonist's room. I looked at the laptop and saw a text 'Chapter 5: Night 2,' and under it was a picture. On the picture, I could see a dark room with the lighten up door at the end of the room.

Y/N: "Interesting... Let's see what this room is." I said it as I pressed the enter button.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 5

Night 2

________________________________________________________________________________

I appeared in the elevator and looked around.

Y/N: "Okay, everything is the same." I said it calmly as I then looked at Handy.

Handy: "Welcome back for another night of intellectual stimulation, pivotal career choices, and self-reflection on past mistakes. We're committed to creating a unique and fulfilling work experience. One part of that commitment is ensuring that you don't get tired of the voice that you're hearing right now." She said it monotonously.

Y/N: 'Uh-huh.' I thought it to myself as Handy then walked up to me and squatted down, so her face was in front of mine.

Handy: "Using the keypad below, please select a new companion voice." She said it as on her face on the monitor replaced with keypad, which was glitching like crazy. I tried to enter something on it, but it was too glitchy and in the end I don't what I entered. "It seems that you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type, and I will auto-correct it for you. thank you for choosing: Angsty Teen." The said words appeared on the monitor, before it went back to showing her anime face. She straightened up walked back to the place where she was, before walking up to me. The elevator was going down for some time, before it's stopped, and when it did some melody played a little. "The elevator stopped. You know the routine. You can get out now or... whatever. Stay here if you want." She said it in a 'I don't care' tone of voice.

Y/N: "No, thank you." I said it as I pressed the red button, making the doors open. I crawled in the vent and started crawling through the vent.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "So, funny story... a dead body was found in this vent once. Okay, so, not that funny, but... it's a story." She said it calmly, but her words made me shiver.

Y/N: "That was not even a story! She just stated the fact!" I said it in fear as I crawled through the vent. I then crawled out from the vent and stood up.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "Okay, let's start with your nightly chores. You should check on Ballora and make sure she's on her stage, but... whatever." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "I already hate this 'Angsty Teen' mode of hers." I said it as I pressed the blue button making the light in Ballora's gallery turn on and then was immediately met with Ballora, who is leaning against the glass. She giggled as the light went off.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "Huh, I guess Ballora has better things to do. Let's zap her! That should be fun." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Oh, fuck you!" I said it as I showed middle finger in the air. "Sorry!" I said it as I pressed the red button, making the sound of electricity hit my ears. But after that, I heard some creepy sound, which made shivers go down my spine.

Y/N: "What the fuck was that?" I asked it in confusion and fear.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "Let's check on Funtime Foxy. Make sure she's ready for showtime tomorrow." She said it calmly, so I turned around to face right window and then pressed a blue button. The light turned revealing to me Funtime Foxy doing the same as Ballora. She giggled as the light turned off. Handy stayed silent, but then. "GREAT. GREAT. GREAT." She said it in calm distorted voice, which made shivers go down my spine again.

Y/N: "Did they decided to turn a hentai game into an actual horror game?" I asked it in fear as I looked at walkie-talkie that was on my belt.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "There seems to have been a problem with the voice synthesizer. Default settings have been restored. Please proceed through the vent ahead of you to Circus Baby's Auditorium." She said it in her normal, default voice as the trapdoor under the big fan opened.

Y/N: "Oh, so we're just gonna ignore what just happened? Great." I said it in a sarcastic tone of voice. "At least I didn't have to zap anyone." I said it calmly as I crawled in the vent and started crawling through the vent.

Female voice: "Motion trigger: Circus Gallery Vent." Said female robotic voice.

Y/N: "Shut up, GLaDOS." I said it calmly as kept crawling through the vent. I then crawled out of the vent into Baby's Auditorium and stood up.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "Circus Baby had a busy day today! Let's check the light, and make sure she's in proper working order." She said it calmly, and I pressed the blue button, making the light turn on, but again, I saw no one.

Y/N: "Oh, shucks." I said it in annoyance as I understood what it means.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "Oh, Circus Baby, we aren't here to play hide and seek! Let's encourage Baby to come out of hiding with a controlled shock." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Ugh... Sorry!" I said it as I then pressed the red button, but I heard no electricity, which confused me. "What the?" I said it in confusion.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "Let's try another controlled shock." She said it calmly and I pressed the red button again, but no electricity.

Y/N: "Did they decide to show mercy to me?" I asked it in confusion as I looked at the window in confusion.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "There seems to be a power malfunction that is affecting our ability to properly motivate Baby. Please stand by while I reboot the system. I will be offline momentarily during this process. Various other systems may be offline as well, such as security doors, vent locks, and oxygen. Commencing system restart." She said it calmly and the lights turned off almost immediately.

Female voice: "Motion trigger: Entryway Vent. Funtime Auditorium Maintenance Vent opened. Ballora Gallery Maintenance Vent opened." Said female robotic voice a few seconds later after the lights turned off. While she was saying it, I heard some sounds coming from Primary Control Module.

???: "I don't recognize you. You are new. I remember this... scenario however. It's a strange thing to want to do, to come here." Said the female voice, which seems to coming out from the other side of the window. I quickly understood that it's Circus Baby, who was speaking to me. "I'm curious what events would lead a person to want to spend their nights in a place like this... willingly. Maybe curiosity, maybe ignorance... There is a space under the desk. Someone before you crafted it into a hiding place... and it worked for him. I recommend that you hurry though. You will be safe there, just try not to make eye contact... it will be over soon. They will lose interest." She said it as I heard more sound coming from the vent behind me, so I quickly got under the desk. As I was now under the desk, I saw a panel with holes. I moved it, so it would close off the entrance to me. While I sat there, I heard someone crawl out from the vent, and a few seconds later, I saw an eye looking at me through one of the holes. It quickly moved away as I looked at it, and through holes, I could see the owner of that eye.

???: "Someone is inside" Said the animatronic in whisper.

???: "This is the same person." Whispered another animatronic. Then after a few seconds of silence they started to lightly hit something metallic against the panel, making the light dinging sound. Then a few seconds later they stopped and I heard one of them whisper something very quietly. Then the panel started moving, but I grabbed and tried to pull it back to it's place. They were stronger, but I at least slowed the process, but then they let go, making it easier for me to move the panel back to it's place. I waited and again heard the whisper something, but I couldn't hear what exactly. Then they started to try move the panel again, but I resisted again, this continued for 15 seconds, before they let go, letting me close myself off of them.

???: "She's watching us." One of them whispered, and they continued to whisper, but I couldn't about what exactly, but I was soon left in silence.

Circus Baby: "When your "guide" comes back online, she is going to tell you that she was unsuccessful, that you must restart the system manually. She will then tell you to crawl through Ballora Gallery as fast as you can to reach the Breaker Room. If you follow her instructions, you will be fucked. Ballora will not return to her stage anymore. She will catch you. The power will be restored shortly. When you crawl through Ballora Gallery, go slowly. She cannot see you and can only listen for your movement. When you hear her music become louder, she is growing near, listening for you. Wait, and be still." She said it calmly and as she ended her speech, my walkie-talkie came to life.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "Thank you for your patience. It seems that the power system cannot be restarted automatically. You will need to restart the power system manually. Please return to the primary control module." She said it calmly, so I got out from under the table, then I crawled in the vent and started crawling through the vent.

Female voice: "Motion trigger: Circus Gallery Vent." Said female robotic voice.

Y/N: "Shut up." I said it in annoyed tone as I then quickly crawled out of the vent into the primary control module and stood up.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "You will now be required to crawl through the Ballora Gallery using the vent to your left to reach the Breaker Room. It is recommended that you stay low to the ground, and reach the other side as fast as possible as to not disturb Ballora. I will deactivate myself momentarily, as to not create an auditory disturbance. Deactivating." As soon as she finished her sentence the vent into Ballora Gallery opened. I crawled in the gallery and the vent behind me closed immediately. I started to crawl through the gallery as slow as possible, sometimes even stopping. I was half way to my destination, when I heard music I stopped and listened in.

Ballora: "Why do you hide inside your walls, when there is music in my halls~? All I see is an empty room~. No more joy, an empty tomb~. It's so good to sing all day~. To dance, to spin, to fly away~." She sang it as she danced past me. When she danced away from me, I wanted to start crawling, but suddenly felt that something is carved out on the floor. I looked at the floor and saw an acronym carved out on the floor.

Y/N: "'S.C.M.' I'll remember that." I whispered it to myself as I then continued crawling. After some time of slow crawling I got to the door. I stood up and quickly walked in the room that was behind the door.

(A/N: Imagine it bigger and with the stage in the left corner)

Female voice: "Motion trigger: Breaker Room." Said female robotic voice as I walked in.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "You may now interface with the breaker control box. Using the interface may disrupt nearby electronics. If you feel you are in danger, feel free to disconnect the interface temporarily until it is safe to reconnect." She said it calmly as in front of me was a tablet with power on/off button in the corner, the tablet has a diary page sticked to it, so I took it making it disappear. On my left and right were button. The design was the same as ones with lights and shock buttons, but instead of those buttons these had only one button each. Both of them had a sound symbol, but in my left button was pink, while on my right it was blue. I looked around and noticed that lights in the room flickering and thanks to them I could see 2, or maybe 4 animatronics if to include small ones. On my left was some grayish Franny with small pink animatronic on her shoulder.

While on my right was much colorful version of Franny, which I assume is Funtime Franny, if to remember how colorful Foxy is in this location. She has a small blue animatronic on her shoulder.

I turned on the tablet and saw a map of this place and a list of places that this place have. Of course, all of them were offline.

Y/N: "Okay, let's start with Circus Control." I said it as I pressed 'Restart' button under the 'Circus Control' text and hold it pressed. I hold it until it reached 45%, that's when I heard someone moving. I quickly turned off the tablet and looked around. I saw Franny and gray Franny move, so I instinctively pressed buttons on my sides.

???: "Oh calm down, I think it was just a mouse." Said the small blue animatronic.

???: "There's no one there, Yenndo. Let's go back to stage." Said the small pink animatronic. That seems to calm them down and they backed away.

Y/N: "Okay, so these buttons are my methods of defending myself here. And the name of gray Franny is Yenndo. Good to know." I said it calmly as I then turned on the tablet and continued on restarting the system of this place, sometimes defending myself. While I was surviving here, I learned the names of small animatronics. Blue one's name is Bon-Bon, while pink one's Bonnet. When I was half way done, through flickering lights I noticed acronyms carved out on the walls near their stages. "'R.A.T.' is Funtime Franny and 'S.N.G.' is to Yenndo." I said it calmly, remembering the acronyms as I continued on restarting the system, while trying to save my ass from being destroyed. I even had to press audio buttons more than time sometime, so they would go away. It continued for some time and finally, I was done with this shit.

Handy (Walkie-talkie): "Great job! This completes your tasks for the night. Please proceed back through the Ballora Gallery with care, and we'll see you back here tomorrow." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "With fucking pleasure." I said it as I then walked out of the Breaker Room, got on my fours and started crawling through the Ballora Gallery. As I was crawling, I noticed that I don't hear the music. Which is a little sad, since I liked the melody and her voice, when she was singing that song. "God damn, I'm starting to fall for a game character, with the soul of the real person." I whispered it to myself as I continued on crawling.

Ballora: "Is someone there?" She asked it so suddenly that I stopped for a few moments, before I continued on crawling through the Gallery. "I can hear someone creeping through my room." She said it calmly, making me stop, just to be sure, she won't grab my ass. After a few seconds has passed, I continued on crawling. "Perhaps not." She said it calmly as I decided not to stop this time and continued on crawling, and when I reached the end and just touched the vent, I was showed that my shift is complete.

I appeared in protagonist's room.

Y/N: "Okay, that's enough of new gameplay for me." I said it as I summoned a menu and quit the game.

(Your house. Basement.)

I took off my glasses, stood up, walked up to the table and placed the glasses on it. I moved the list and the pen to me and started looking for the names that matched the acronyms that I found today. After some time, I was done and looked at the list.

List of disappeared girls

________________________________________________________________________________________

Amy Riley Ramirez - Jack-O-Chica
Andrea Abigail Campbell - N. Chica
Angela Aurora Johnson - Plushtrap
Ashley Padma Thomas - Ph. BB
Athena Taytum Miller - Goldie
Audrey Raya Miller - Franny
Ayla Lyla Lee - JJ
Bella Elia Jackson - T. Franny
Charlotte Lilly Baker - Puppet
Claire Flora Smith - Bonnie
Clara Amara Mitchell - W. Franny
Cora Zayla Anderson - Foxy
Daisy Ada Robinson - Shadow Bonnie
Eden Mia Walker - W. Chica
Elaina Evelyn Young
Eliza Ivy Wright - W. Foxy
Elizabeth Leah Martin
Ember Gaia Gonzalez - Ph. Puppet
Esther Rosalia Jones - Ph. Chica
Haven Willow Torres
Hope Harper Nguyen
Josie Ana Robinson - Shadow Franny
June Freya Lopez - N. Franny
Kaia Stella Johnson - N. BB
Kayla Madison King
Lilith Eleanor Hill
Mabel Paisley Torres
Millie Clementine Martinez - Ph. Franny
Molly Grace Ramirez - Jack-O-Bonnie
Nicole Olivia Lewis
Noelle Naomi Thompson - Nightmarionne
Norah Isla Brown - N. Fredbear
Olive Sofia Hernandez - N. Bonnie
Piper Hayden Nelson - W. Bonnie
Rachel Avery Taylor - Funtime Franny
River Avayah Williams - Ph. Foxy
Rory Thora Rodriguez
Ruth Hazel Rivera - N. Foxy
Rylee Kai Perez - Springtrap
Sarah Della White - Mangle
Saylor Maya Moore - N. Mangle
Selena Chloe Martin - Ballora
Serenity Nyra Jackson - T. Chica
Skylar Halo Jackson - T. Bonnie
Sophie Murphy Wilson - Chica
Summer Uma Sanchez - Ph. Mangle
Sydney Nova Green - Yenndo
Vivian Reese Lee - BB
Zuri Zoe Brown - Nightmare

________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N: "9 more to go." I said it with the sigh as I kept looking at the list for some time. I then walked up to the wardrobe and changed back into my casual clothes. "Just 9 more to go." I said it calmly as I walked out from the basement.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15.5K 678 10
"𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁, 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸?" "𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮...
16.9K 407 12
(Y/N) is a Freshman just entering Fazbear High. Everything was going smoothly until she met him,well she already met him. Will she find out if her...
33.2K 805 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...
1.1K 44 9
Female Ironman x JARVIS The genius, billionaire, philanthropist (Y/n) (L/n) goes on an adventure of a lifetime- all while slowly falling in love with...