Love Sucks

By catnapisnotonfire

How would you feel if the one you love never remembered you. Love destroys and of course Love Sucks. Written... More

Prologue
Love Changes
Love Creates
Love Twists
Love Turns
Love Heals
Love Shines
Love Can Be Compelled
Love Loves
Love Has Faults
Love Is Confusing
Love Sings
Love Completes
Love Murders
Love Breaks
Love Will Remember
Love Is Changing
Love Is Dangerous
Love Is In The Air.................AGAIN!!
Love Can Crush Others
Love Flutters
Sorry not a chapter

Sorry

4 0 0
By catnapisnotonfire

I'm going to delete this book sorry to my friend casey who loved the book but I love to write about stuff I'm love with so much I count as my life. this isn't my life anymore it's time to move on from this book and concentrate on my other books.
If you don't want this deleted (casey you don't have a say in this) just put a comment on a chapter and I can keep it up but not update it.
Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.9M 85.8K 193
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
452K 30.7K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
257K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...