Law Of Combat

By thedoctorgonepale

In this world, everything is determined by combat. If you agree to battle along with the terms of victory and... More

(Prologue): Vs The Little Brother
(Extra): The Tree Paths
Vs The First Round
Vs Operation Step-Mom
Vs Bring Your Son To Work Day
Vs School Drama
Vs The Big Sister
Vs The Truth
Vs Maya's Search For A Family
Vs America
Vs A Family Reunion
Vs Growing Pains

Vs The Raging Fury Of Love And Hate

97 10 5
By thedoctorgonepale

(SHATTER)

Leaping through the glass door, Keith stared at all the workers of the building.

Keith: Get in my way! And DIE!!

He raced towards the elevator but by Kuze's order, security rushed to stop him.

Security: Halt!

Keith: DIE!!

Punching the security officer across the jaw, Keith shattered and dislocated it whilst sending the man flying. From behind Keith was grabbed by the arm.

The guard who grabbed him hesitated from the heat Keith was producing, yet he wasn't burned thanks to their uniform.

However, they were far from safe.

Keith's Seisho aura, in its liquid state, began to flow like a river in a loop. Up the arm being held, down to his feet, where it shot out and connected back to his arm.

The guard dropped to the ground with their clothes torn to shreds in the front, and their skin burned to a black crisp.

Keith: Hmph!

Ashley: Keith! Stop!

Ignoring her, Keith ripped the elevator doors open and was tackled by several guards into it.

The doors closed before Ashley could reach and began to rise to Keith's desired floor as the guards began tasing him with Sóma.

However, with the form Seisho Keith was using, their measly shocks weren't enough to stop him from using the same technique on them.

(ZAAAP)

His Seisho boosted his Sóma to such an extent, he caused a building-wide blackout.

(SLAM)

Like a horror monster, he pulled open the elevator doors and walked out, leaving behind the fried unconscious bodies of those guards.

Keith: OLD MAN!!!

Luckily, the elevator stopped on his requested floor.

The only thing standing in his way was a limping Maya who still stood strong in Keith's way.

Maya:....

She watched Keith run towards her like a raging bull, whom she was prepared to grab by the horns unit he exerted his enhanced Geist.

Keith: OUT OF MY WAY!!

Maya:!!

She desperately tried to stand still, but her body moved on its own.

Maya: I... Re-

(WHAM)

The moment she regained control, Keith ran her over and burst through the doors of Kuze's office.

(SLAM)

Keith: OLD MAN! I WARNED YOU! I FUCKING WARNED YOU!!

Keith: I told you not to hurt a single hair and what do you do?!

Keith: YOU GAVE HER A BLACK EYE!!

Kuze: Though I do love this turn of events... Aren't you overreacting?

Kuze: She's a big girl that can take a few hits... It doesn't matter.

Keith: A rat bastard that has dozens of children who he doesn't give two shits about couldn't understand...

Keith: SHE'S MY FAMILY! SHE MATTERS TO ME-

Keith:...

Keith: What do you mean by "take a few hits"?

Kuze kicks his desk out the window as he rips off his shirt, so he can properly give Keith a battle.

The tournament drones swooped into the room just as Kuze's Seisho aura boiled into the same liquid state as Keith's.

Kuze: Come and find out.

Keith: RAAAAHHHH!!!

Grandson and Grandfather rushed toward one another.

Keith leaped and threw a mighty punch. Kuze responded by swinging his head into Keith's fist.

(CLANG)

Keith:!!?!

Feeling his fingers break on impact with his grandfather's head, Keith stumbled back. Kuze quickly kicked him knocking him over.

Raising his foot, Kuze brought it down on Keith, his Seisho aura flowing down his leg, giving it more power.

(BAM)

Keith rolled away, however, the impact of the stomp caused the whole floor to collapse, dropping the two of them to the floor below.

Kuze dropped with no problem. Keith spun around to land on his feet.

Keith:(holds broken hand) Tch...

Kuze: My title is the "God Skull".

Kuze: I have an Iron skull. And add in Sóma... My head is invincible.

Keith: Is that a challenge!?

Using Sóma, Keith fixed his hand with great pain.

Kuze:(grining) I dare you to try!!

Utilizing the dislocation technique, Keith stretches out his arm to try and poke Kuze's eyes out, but the old master swats the attack aside.

The veteran fighter dashes forward, throwing several punches.

However, Keith is spry, avoiding the punches and landing a powerful to the side of Kuze's knee.

(Tstststststststs)

Keith:?

The flows of their Seisho auras ground against each other like two chainsaws until Keith's leg got stuck in Kuze's flow, lifting his leg and flipping Keith himself.

Kuze: Hah! You've unlocked a power, you have no clue how to use!!

Kicking Keith mid-air, Kuze sends his grandson skipping across the room and through a window. Keith manages to catch the ledge before he falls down several feet to the ground.

Keith: Don't worry old man...

Kicking off the side of the building, Keith flips back into the room.

Keith: I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO BREAK A SWEAT!!

With a stomp, Keith cracks the floor, and with one powerful leap, he flies towards Kuze who he strikes with his knee.

(CLANG)

Kuze: Neither have I!!

Landing, Keith immediately leaned back, dodging a sweeping kick aimed at his head. Keith then leans further back and cartwheels away from his Grandfather's follow-up elbow drop.

(SLAM)

With a mighty pushup, Kuze was on his feet and Keith was attacking his head.

(CLANG)

(WHAM)

(CLANG, CLANG)

(WHAM, SLAM)

Kuze: It took your mother 27 years to become strong enough to beat me!

Keith: Grrrrr...! DON'T COMPARE ME TO HER!!

Hoping back, Keith clawed down his right arm, causing his boiling blood to blast out blood steam. Then with Sóma, he created more pressure.

This resulted in a steam-propelled punch which was mighty enough to knock Kuze across the room.

(CRASH)

Kuze:(cough)

Kuze: Now that-

Keith: RAHHH!

Kicking him in the crotch, Keith proceeded to suplex his grandfather through the floor, and down another level.

(CRASH)

Grabbing him by the legs, Keith spun Kuze around before throwing him towards a wall.

But with a simple flip, Kuze stopped his momentum and smashed his feet onto the floor. Having used his liquid Seisho to generate a more powerful force downward.

Kuze: "Seisho Flow". The soul liquifies as it flows like a river.

Kuze: A master of Seisho flow will have the power of a waterfall!

Kuze: Allow me to demonstrate!

As Keith leaped towards Kuze as he spoke, Kuze himself, spun around as he flipped over his grandson.

Landing behind Keith, Kuze kicked him with such might, that Keith coughed blood.

Keith:(Coughs blood)

Spinning Keith around, he lifted him off the floor with a bear hug and began head-butting Keith with the flow of his Seisho.

(CLANG)

(CLANG)

(CLANG)

After three hits, Kuze suplexed Keith through several floors, all the way to the lobby.

(CRASH)

Keith: Ugh...agh...ggghhh...!!

Kuze then throws Keith across the room.

(SLAM)

Kuze: Admit it... You need my guidance, BOY!!

Keith: I...I...

Keith: I need... I need you to shut the hell up! You're giving me a headache...

Stumbling to his feet, Keith readies himself to continue the fight.

Kuze: At this rate... I'm just going to have to use your sister.

Keith:(deep inhale)

He races towards Kuze once again. His Grandfather, however, no longer sees him as a threat.

Kuze attempts to swat away Keith, but the young warrior slides between his grandfather's feet to get behind him.

Kuze: Huh-

Keith: GO TO HELL!!

Kuze felt a punch to the back, but what was stranger was a feeling of some type of energy flowing into him.

Kuze:(COUGHS BLOOD)

Kuze: Y-You brat!?!

Having flowed his Seisho through Kuze, Keith damaged his grandfather's internal organs.

Keith: Still talking!?

He turned Kuze around.

Keith: THEN TAKE THIS AND DIE!!

(CLAAANG)

Kuze was sent flying into the receptionist's desk after Keith punched him in the head with the full flow of his Seisho which extended out from his body to push Kuze even further.

(CRASH)

Keith:(panting)

Tired and beaten up, Keith approaches Kuze who attempts to stand, but the damage to his organs leaves him to fall onto his hands and knees.

Kuze: Alright, alright...

Kuze: Let's end this here...

He didn't look at Keith. Kuze kept his head down.

Keith:....

Kuze: I'm too old for this... I'm past my prime...

Kuze: Let me... Let me help you beat your mother...

Keith:(sigh)...

Keith: Fine. Let's go talk.

Kuze sees Keith walk away.

Kuze:(smirks)

Kuze:(mind) You-

Keith: YOU SENILE FOOL!!!

(BAM)

As Kuze looked up, Keith, after taking a running start, punched Kuze in the head, and into a wall.

Keith: I TOLD YOU! I. WOULD. KILL. YOU!

Keith: Even if it means they'll hate me... I'LL END YOU!!!

Kuze looked up at Keith who approached. He felt a sting in his head and a hot liquid on his face.

Seeing Keith's bloody fist, he assumed it was Keith's blood. But no matter how much he wiped away the blood, his face continued to get covered with blood.

Kuze: What the hell...?

Touching his head, Kuze felt a dent.

Kuze:!!

Keith: God Skull, huh?

Keith: If your skull is holy... Then my fist must be demonic...

Kuze: Hehe...hahaha! HAHAHAA!!

Keith: NOW DIE!!!

His Seisho aura flared up and boiled as it flowed wildly through his fist.

Keith unleashed all his rage into a wild storm of punches to Kuze's head.

Keith: DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!!!

Kuze: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Kuze:(mind) Only one man has ever cracked my skull before... But no one has ever scratched it since the metal plating was added!

Kuze:(mind) This brat... He was fighting wildly... Uncontrolled...

Kuze:(mind) That's why he aimed for my head for the most part... Was he lucky...?

Kuze:(mind) Or did he plan it!? Hitting my head, to heat the metal plate to soften it?!

Kuze:(mind) I thought the girl was impressive... But there's something about the boy-

Keith: RAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Using his father's stone-breaking technique, Keith extended his knuckles and smashed them into Kuze's head.

(SPLAT)

He caved in Kuze's skull.

Keith:(heavy panting)

Kuze:... Heh..heh..

Keith:!?!!

Kuze: It....skipped...a generation-

(SPLAT)

Keith in a blind fury continues to strike at Kuze's head, until the face is unrecognizable.

Drone: BRUTAL FATALITY!!

Drone: Winner!! Keith Samurick!!

Drone: We'll see you in the Country Tournament, State champ!!

(SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT)

Covered in Kuze's blood which evaporated off of him, Keith walked away. Past a shocked Maya, and out of the building as Ashley, who was chasing him through the building by running up and down the stairs, chased him.

As Keith vacated the building, he was met with reporters who rushed to the scene.

At this point, Keith's Seisho aura faded away.

Reporter: Do you have any plans for the state?

Reporter 2: Where did you learn to fight?

Reporter 3: Is there anything you'd like to tell the world?!

Keith:.... To those who dare come to my family... Get in my way...And to the Empress of the world...

He points back to the building, specifically at Kuze.

Keith: That's your fate.

He shoves the reporters aside to find Walter had arrived. Keith looks away ashamed and walks past him as Ashley arrives.

Walter: Keith wait-

Keith: I get it. I can't control my rage. Any control I did have is now ash.

Keith: So no need to say it. Like Mother, I know you don't want anything to do with me!

Keith: I'm too much trouble to be worth it... I'll get out of your lives...

Ashley: Keith-

Walter hugs his son.

Keith:!?

Keith: Wh-What is this?!

Walter: It's called a hug.

Keith: But why-

Walter: Because you're my son. And I want you in my life.

Walter: I don't care about your anger... Nothing you can do could make me hate you.

Keith: I tried so hard, but I still couldn't stop myself. You're-

Walter: I'm your father. I'll never abandon you. No matter what.

Ashley joins the hug.

Ashley: We'll work out your anger, together. Okay?

Keith:.....

Keith: Th-this is too mushy-feely for me...

Ashley: Too bad. Feel-good hugs last at a minimum of 5 minutes. So get comfortable...

Keith:(sniff)... Fine...

(Elsewhere)

Juno rewatched Keith kill Kuze again and again.

But not out of the pleasure of seeing her father die. Or her son win.

There was something odd about HOW Keith killed him.

The fact that Kuze managed to say a few words after was another story.

But what she focused on was Keith's arms. At first, she thought it was him using Walter's knuckle trick. But then she noticed the light steam around his fist.

It wasn't blood vaporizing, it was the beginning of the third stage of Seisho.

Juno: He's already close to achieving Seisho Cloud...?

Juno: At this rate... I'll have no choice but to take him seriously if we meet again.

Juno:(heavy sigh)... Rot in hell, old man...

Juno:....

Juno: My only hope... Is the American Champion. If they can keep their title...

Juno:(sigh)... I'll still have another relative that I'm going to have to fight...

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125 59 25
The world was peaceful for a long time and it was maintained that way because of one sacrifice of a large family. Harmony was prevalent, and peace se...
178 1 9
A lot of people say that money is everything, these words are just the worst of everything. In contrast, money is not everything but everything needs...
3.5K 108 21
She was always alone.... she never had friends she barely knew what it was like to love someone.... she was perfect.... but so broken.... lost.... A̱...
23 3 6
We all know the basic isekai story, yeah? Die in this world, and then reborn to a fantasy one, yadda-yadda-yadda. However, in this scenario, we get t...