A Love like Ours || V Min Koo...

By Koochim21

SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook)... More

Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ❤️
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 ❤️
38
39
40
41
42
43 🌘
44
45
Update
SEASON 2 🌼
S2 - 2
S2- 3
S2- 4
S2- 5
S2 - 6 ❤️
S2-7
S2- 8
S2 - 9
S2 - 10
S2 - 11
S2- 12
S2 - 13
S2 - 14
S2 - 15
S2 - 16
S2 - 17
S2- 18
S2 - 19
S2 - 20
S2 - 21
S2 - 22 🌔
VOTE
S2 - 23
S2 - 24 ♥️
S2- 25
S2-26
S2-27 ❤️
S2- 28 The End 💐

21

959 75 3
By Koochim21

Y/N was in kitchen cooking the dinner for her family as it was her turn to cook dinner today.
She was talking to Jungkook who was having his apple while sitting on slab as he was talking about his day in university.
Just then y/n feels someone's presence behind her, she looks at Jungkook who coughs gesturing her to turn around.
She turns around and finds Taehyung standing just behind her as her heart leaps. 

" Welcome back Tae!, you are home early today."
She smiles and immediately engulfs him in a hug.
Taehyung smiles as his heart flutters and he hugs her back finally feeling peace, calm and loved in her embrace after a tiring day as he sighs in relief closing his eyes inhaling the scent of her lavender shower gel.

He opens his eyes and finds Jungkook still sitting there having his apple, he was smiling like a fool . Taehyung gestures him to leave, he scoffs silently and immediately gets down to leave.

On his way to outside  he finds Yeontan running towards Taehyung but he is quick to pick him up in his arms.

"  Leave your mom and dad alone for sometime Tannie, You are coming with me!"
He leaves with Yeontan.

They part from hug.

" Umm y/n I have a s-surprise for y-y-you."

Y/N's eyes widens in surprise

" Really Tae? What is it?"
She smiles brightly which flutters Taehyung's heart and for the first time he holds her hand without hesitation and pulls her along with him.
Y/N blushed as she looks at his hand holding her.

Taehyung pulls y/n outside the house with him, they meet Jimin on their way, who shows y/n thumbs-up as her cheeks heat up.

" Jimin! Weren't you supposed to bring Soha today."  Y/N asks
Taehyung stops

" We were on our way to here but then Aunty called up and  I had to drop her at  home, noona."

" Oh, so how did her show went?"

" Noona I will tell you everything later on, for now don't make hyung wait. "

--------------------

Taehyung brings her near his car as he opens the trunk.

Y/N gasps loudly on finding it filled with flowers and chocolates. She looks at him in shock as he smiles.

" I forgot to bring present for you on our first date so here it is. "

" Oh Tae! Thank you so much."

She puts her hands on mouth as her eyes glistens a bit in happiness. She makes little space in the trunk and sits gesturing him to sit beside him. She opens a chocolate and feeds him as she eats herself just then something strikes her mind as she looks at the chocolates.

" Tae! They are too much."

She looks around once again.

" If you don't mind can I share them."

---------------------

Taehyung stops his car infront of a building. He removes his coat and gets down in his office pants, white shirt with sleeves rolled up and loose tie. He helps y/n to carry the chocolates behind her. He looks at the board of the building as he gasps on realising that it was amongst the charity combined homes for orphans and elderly funded by his company.
Though his company runs them but he never got time to visit these places in person and this  was his first time .

Everybody welcomes y/n, she holds the arm of Taehyung introducing him as her husband. Y/N was quite popular there while inspite of him being the owner people were recognising him as y/n's husband which brought  a smile to his face, he was really loving  being recognised as y/n's husband.

He smiled as y/n was quickly  surrounded by elderly and orphans as she distributed chocolates to children. She turns around and calls Taehyung to join her.

Taehyung joins her in distributing chocolates and the smiles on the faces of those children were bringing so such peace and happiness to Taehyung's heart, he was really enjoying that time with y/n, that's when they got surrounded by elderly women who were asking about Taehyung and blessing them.

Taehyung's heart fluttered whenever she smiled at him while talking to them, he realised that his wife is a  real gem  and maybe that's the reason that this girl managed to captivate his heart. It's not like he hasn't seen a girl more beautiful than y/n because he is always surrounded by many beautiful high  class women but only  y/n managed to knock his heart down.

He looks at her hand which was holding his arm as she was busy in having conversation. He  removes her hand from his arm and holds it in his hand which she noticed very well as her heart almost bursts at that . His respect for her increased by tenfold now as he realised that he is blessed with such a special woman for his whole life and he is so proud of being her husband. He couldn't have asked for anything more now when he has her for lifetime.

Just then he noticed her ears turning red as he listens to their conversation and realises that the old lady was blessing them with healthy children.
His cheeks turned red and so was the condition of y/n.

----------------

Y/N was busy in going through the files of new children adopted just then she hears someone playing guitar and singing.
She walks towards the sound of music and what she sees next comes as a biggest shock to her. Everybody's attention is gained by Taehyung as  he is singing and playing guitar while  leaning  on the table.

Y/N's eyes widens a bit on seeing this side of him.
She watched how everybody is enjoying the show, he looks at Y/N as his smiles widens even more. She leans on the door and smiles at him as he dances with grandmas and slowly spins them around. He looked so handsome, so attractive as he played guitar as y/n tried her best to drive her attention away from his well built body confined in his fitted shirt and muscles of his arm that flexed as he danced. Her thoughts broke when everybody  dragged y/n towards Taehyung and requests them to dance.

Taehyung holds her waist pulling her close to him as her breath hitched, she holds his shoulders as he sings while dancing with her. Today she noticed that something in his eyes changed for her as they grew even more softer, meaningful and deeper. He looses himself in her eyes and starts singing from  bottom of his heart as if confessing her his true feelings through his song . Y/N's heart flutters violently as he sings without breaking the eye contact and she feels herself losing into his eyes.

"It is from you that my day starts, the dusky evening arrives,
because of you, because of you
there is breath in every moment I live and now I know what is life, only because of you, because of you...

my days are blessing and the reason is  you , my nights are like gifts and the reason is you,
don't know what happened?

I want to do a promise  of love with you
Which will Never leave or break even if you try,
for the thread of love has now  joined you with me.... ❤️"

Everybody claps as they bring Y/N and Taehyung back into the real world, their hearts were beating violently in their chests. Their eyes were confessing everything.

Everybody praised Taehyung for his music skills, he didn't remember when he was so happy last time. .

Finally they bid everyone goodbye as they headed towards parking lot. As y/N holds the car handle to open the door Taehyung holds her wrist and pulls her into his embrace. He mumbles

" Thank you for this wonderful evening y/n, I really enjoyed today."

Y/N rubbed his back as he holds her closer closing his eyes.

" I am glad you enjoyed it. I didn't knew my husband is a talented singer and dancer though ."

A beautiful smile forms on his face.

" You loved it? "

She hums closing her eyes enjoying his warm embrace.

_______________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.5K 29
Story of a boy who finds his true love in an arranged marriage. Jimin is a paediatrician who treats his patients with lots of love and care...
8.6K 558 50
A young prince whose presence is capable enough to make any girl's heart flutter. A future king, on whose shoulders is the responsibility of restorin...
43.5K 1.5K 25
"I love you honey" - Taehyung "I think you should get marry to nancy"-Y/N " No,you can't love my sister taehyung "-Jin " Taehyung that girl isnt mat...
1.3K 65 28
This story is in Hinglish.