Just a Dare to You ★ Pablo Ga...

By Nellycroissant

Nicolle Gonzalez is a girl who lives in the city of Barcelona with her two older brothers Fernando and Pedri... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴄɪᴏɴ
₀.₁
₀.₂
₀.₃
₀.₄
₀.₅
₀.₆
₀.₇
₀.₈
₀.₉
₁.₀
₁.₁
₁.₂
₁.₃
₁.₄
₁.₅
₁.₆
₁.₇
₁.₈
₁.₉
₂.₀
₂.₁
₂.₂
₂.₄
₂.₅
₂.₆
₂.₇
₂.₈
₂.₉
₃.₀
₃.₁
₃.₂
₃.₃
₃.₄
₃.₅
₃.₆
₃.₇
₃.₈
₃.₉
₄.₀
₄.₁
₄.₂
₄.₃
₄.₄
₄.₅
₄.₆
₄.₇
₄.₈
₄.₉
₅.₀
ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ ᴀᴅɪᴄɪᴏɴᴀʟ
ꜰɪɴᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴅᴏ

₂.₃

1.5K 22 0
By Nellycroissant

★☆★☆★

𝖭𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌

★☆★☆★

The date of Saturday had come, and Nicolle did enjoy her long week off, as she managed to spend more time with her brothers as well as her boyfriend. Even getting to spend a whole day with her friends.

She did tell them and update them about everything that had been going on, especially with Pablo and they were more than happy to listen, if anything they kept pushing her to spill every detail.

She did want to invite them to hang out tomorrow but Luis had tennis practice and promised to spend the day with his younger sister, however, Elena was more than overjoyed to join.

As of right now, Nicolle was in her room getting ready to go out, her brothers were sitting downstairs waiting for the others to come as well as their sister to be ready. She didn't need long, she was already dressed, she just needed to fix her hair.

She wanted to do a ponytail but she decided after a while to let her hair be free, it sat nicely, it was a little wavy and after letting it down she felt it matched the outfit she was wearing for the day.

Once she finished with her hair she grabbed her bag and started making her way downstairs, she heard the chatter of the boys in the living room as she was making her way down. Once she reached the bottom of the stairs she looked up to see Pedri, Pablo, and Ansu standing to one side chatting

But chatting with rather worried expressions, as if something bad happened, which did put a concerned and worried face on Nicolle as well. Just to the other side, Fernando was making sure Elena wasn't left alone. Nicolle went towards her boyfriend to plant a quick kiss on his cheek and to hear about the conversation. But as they saw her approaching they all fell silent and looked at her with a weird expression. 

Nicolle felt weirded out and uncomfortable so she abandoned her previous plan and just made her way over to her best friend and her oldest brother. All three boys just decided to continue their conversation later, it was too risky to talk about such a thing when she was around regardless.

"Right let's go, we can take two cars?" Fernando spoke up, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Pablo and Ansu will go with me," Pedri said, looking at his friends, hoping they get the message he was trying to tell them. In his luck, they did and nodded following him outside the house towards his car.

Both Nicolle and Elena along with Fernando watched them confused, wondering why they were starting to act weird all of a sudden, it wasn't like them to act this werid.

"You girls don't mind coming with me, no?" Fer asked, looking at his sister and her friend watching as they both smiled and nodded walking right after the other three, all of them piling into two cars.

They had planned to make their way into the city and travel along small streets with shops to have a look around and find a nice place to enjoy lunch together, if possible maybe dinner later on.

The girls sat in the back of the car having plugged in Nicolle's phone and letting her playlist run as they started making their way, Fernando enjoying the little concert given by his sister and her friend.

While Pedri, Ansu, and Pablo sat in Pedris' car and continued their conversation, "Pablo you should have just told her after you got interrupted" Pedri spoke keeping his eyes ahead of him

"I am sorry, okay, it's hard to tell her, you should try" Pablo snapped back, it wasn't all that easy to spit out such words, especially to someone you fell in love with through such a situation and scared of the consequences that were to follow.

"Dude just leave it till Monday" Ansu spoke as he scrolled through his phone.

"Easy for you to say, you never cared for Nicolle" Pablo said which caused Pedri to let out a sigh. He knew some of the players on the field didn't care for Nicolle as much even if she was seen as his sister, they just saw what she did for her job and that was perfectly fine.

They stayed silent after this, all mentally agreeing not to bring up the conversation anymore and to just enjoy their time out in the city together, to make memories all together.

Thank god for them there wasn't much time left till they arrived at their destination, just around five to ten minutes and they would have arrived.

All three did feel some regret after some time but Pedri was the only one to actually share his emotions towards the whole situation, Pablo as well but not in an obvious tone. Regardless, he wanted to find some time towards the end of the day today to tell her he needed to try before Monday. He couldn't tomorrow as she was going to her parent's house to spend the day with them along with her brothers.

Nicolle, Elena, and Fernando had just found a parking spot when the three boys had arrived, they managed to secure a parking spot just next to theirs before they all got out, and as they did the girl noticed that they stayed with the same worried look from when they left the house.

So without any thought she ran towards her brother and gave him a tight squeeze, he was shocked but immediately placed his arms around her as well. "Pepi I can see you are worried about something and you feel tense" She spoke

She let herself out of the hug holding his hands and making him look into her eyes. "Please I want you to take some deep breaths, it will help and to stop thinking about whatever it is that's on your mind, focus on the present, here with us"

Pedri did as he was told and it did manage to calm him down, sure he would still have the thought lingering in his mind but for now, he should try to be calm and enjoy the day with his friends and siblings.

"You as well Pablo and Ansu, we should go and enjoy yeah" She spoke watching as they both did the same as Pedri.

The girl smiled before returning next to Elena, she smiled as she watched her brother throw a smile on his face making his way towards where they were standing before they all started making their way.

The group walked and managed to find an alleyway in between the buildings, the sound of chatter echoing through as they all took the turn towards the few shops that could be visible, the sight of people walking in and out with bags filled with souvenir goods and the smell of food from the stands.

This was one of Nicolle's favorite places to be, anytime

The girls spotted a small shop selling some leather homemade bags and without question ran inside to check out the multiple designs they had in stock. Fernando chuckled watching them run with much excitement.

★☆★☆★

Three full hours have passed and it's been nothing but memorable fun for the group. It was already mid-afternoon when they finally spotted a restaurant to sit at and enjoy some good food. They did some shopping, Pedri and Pablo did find their way to the shoe store, both grabbing a nice pair of shoes while Ansu browsed the shirts.

Fernando didn't find something interesting to buy, but he did look around the stores with Nicolle and Elena, who popped into multiple stores, it was no secret that they bought a lot of things.

As of right now, they are enjoying the food that they ordered while having a conversation among themselves. Pedri was pulled into a rather interesting conversation with his sister and her friend, he didn't say much but just listened to them, throwing a few words here and there.

While Fernando, Ansu, and Pablo pulled up the subject of sports and cooking, well they were interested in Fernando's cooking and he was more than happy to share and have them listen.

Sadly Elena had to go after they ate because she promised she would help out her older brother with practice as well as spend the rest of the afternoon with her parents. But of anything she enjoyed the time she spent with Nicolle, especially with everything they had collected.

"El, tell me again what does your brother do?" Nicolle asked her friend, seeming to forget almost every time, which was funny to Elena.

"He does volleyball practice for volleyball and he needs my help because I am the second best in the family apparently" the girl laughed.

"Volleyball, yes, I love the sport so much honestly I would have loved to work with that sport" Nicolle spoke, receiving a rather strong death stare from her brother.

"Pedri, you know what I mean, I would have loved to play if I could" Nicolle chuckled watching as her brother's face softened and he playfully rolled his eyes.

He watched as they got right back to their conversation, but it all went downhill as if he felt like he was going to explode with panic, the thought still just managed to appear all the time, one way or another.

That did cause him to start getting lost in his world and breathing heavily gaining the attention of everyone. Nicolle stood up, having her brother stand up with him to bring him outside from some fresh air. They walked to a corner that wasn't so busy and Nicolle held her brother's hands again

"Pedri, please can you tell me what's on your mind, you have been freaking me out, you never act like this and I am getting really worried, worried to the point that I might have them sit you out for the next few games, I need you to take deep breaths please" Nicolle spoke, fear evident in her voice.

She was right, he had never acted in such a way around his friends and family before and it was because of the stupid dare. He looked into his sister's eyes, and after a while, he managed to calm himself back down.

"Nicolle I can't anymore I need to tell you something about Pablo and Ansu" Pedri spoke, Nicolle gave him her full attention waiting for him to say what he needed to say to finally let the thought out that was bothering him.

But before another word could be spoken Fernando came towards his siblings, he wanted to make sure his brother was doing okay.

"He is doing okay, Fer, he was about to tell what's been on his mind actually" Nicolle spoke, after informing her oldest brother everything in a time of minutes, really.

"I uh, forgot, if I remember I let you know" Pedri spoke softly, he couldn't say it now, not when their oldest sibling was around.

"It's okay, just stop letting whatever it is get to you, okay? Plus you have me and Fer you can always talk to" His sister spoke softly pulling him into a small squeeze.

He on the other hand tightened his grip around his sister never wanting to let go of her.

"Let's go back and enjoy the food, and after we can do whatever you want" Nicolle spoke, letting go of the hug, but still wrapping her hand around his shoulder. He only nodded in agreement copying her gesture. Fernando joined behind them taking a picture of them, watching at how lucky they were to have a sister such as Nicolle. 

To have her support in anything and everything.

Pedri looked down at Nicolle watching her with a saddened soft smile, with a new thought playing in his mind now,

How could I have done this to someone

Someone who will do anything to make sure others are okay before she is

Someone is always there to plaster a smile on your face whenever you feel down

Someone who will always not hesitate to sacrifice herself for someone really close to her

How could I have let something like this happen

To my own amazing sister

★☆★☆★

Nelly 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 210 39
In which Andrea González, sister of a famous footballer Pedri González, falls in love with her brothers best friend
104K 947 54
y/n a completely normal girl, goes to visit her cousins in barcelona. her best friends obsession with a young futbol player, pablo gavi, leads them t...
273K 4.6K 39
☆ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two futbol players, same club, same number; start everything off on the wrong foot only to have to meet each other from the be...
27K 265 35
One random weekend, one random Saturday at one random restaurant everything began. ~Pablo Gavi~ young Football player for Barcelona FC. His whole c...