Painting the Sky (M×M)

By WhitePetal_015

Noah Howarthhorn is having a peaceful life as a queen of the mortal realm. He has a powerful mate, lovely kid... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Peaceful Life
Chapter 2: Panic
Chapter 3: Worries
Chapter 4: Latenight Talks
Chapter 5: Tiger Shifters
Chapter 6: Meeting
Chapter 8: Invitation
Chapter 9: Annual Crystal Gala
Chapter 10: Aftermath
Chapter 11: Drowning
Chapter 12: Who?
Chapter 13: Welcome Feast
Chapter 14: Under the Moonlight
Chapter 15: Conversations
Chapter 16: Leisure Times But....
Chapter 17: A Chaos
Chapter 18: Fire Against Fire
Chapter 19: Are You An Angel?
Chapter 20: Warmth
Chapter 21: Are They Really...?
Chapter 22: Gruesome Gift
Chapter 23: Manor in the Woods

Chapter 7: Petals and Fire

1 0 0
By WhitePetal_015

Warnings NSFW:

· Explicit sexual content

· Mature themes

· Lewd language

Please don't read if you are under 18 or uncomfortable with sexual content. Just skip this chapter. You won't be missing anything.

*****************************************************

It was a tiring day. The work at the hospital, then the interrogation with tiger shifters, and the meeting. Yeah, that was a lot. His pups didn't make it easy either. After dinner, he had to help Kayden with math homework and the twins with some projects in preschool. Then Owen refused to go to sleep until he heard a story from Noah. Fortunately, Esmin didn't make any mess and went to sleep after being tired of all the crying.

So, he really wanted nothing more than his mate when he opened the door to their bedroom.

Then he barely had time to catch his breath when his wrist was pulled, and his world spun before his back met with the nearest wall.

"Alp—"

The alpha stole his breath away with a demanding kiss.

The air was thick with the spicy sandalwood scent as large, warm hands cupped his nape, deepening the kiss. The lips moved on his own plump ones before slowly biting and sucking them as if they were his favorite meal. Of course, they were.

"Mmm..."

Noah moaned against his mouth and ached at his touch.

Taking the opportunity, the alpha pushed his tongue into his mate's inviting mouth, liking the whole hot cavern. He sucked on Omega's tongue, intervening with his own sweet vanilla and honey.

"Your sneaky omega."

Jace mumbled, moving to the long, pale neck of his husband.

"Alpha..."

Noah moaned, threading his fingers through his mate's hair, pulling him closer as his mate licked a line from his neck to his jaw. His body shuddered, and he arched into the alpha's body, fingers buried in his hair.

"Jae..."

Noah hiked his legs and wrapped around his mate's waist when he could no longer hold his weight. Jace easily supported his mate's weight, holding him against the door with one hand while slipping the other hand under his husband's shirt, leaving heated trails as it explored his abdomen.

"You have been so teased, omega."

Jace's fingers brushed over his nipples, making a jolt of pressure run over him like electricity. And the other hand grasped his ass, making him let out a breathy moan.

"Alpha..."

"Going to devour you all night, omega."

Jace promised to slowly stride to the king-size bed with omega in his arms before dropping him in the middle of their nest. Noah bounced on the bed, scrambling back and adjusting the pillows and blankets to have more space.

Then he lifted himself on his elbows, looking at the alpha, who was staring at him with dark, cloudy eyes. His floral aroma, sweetened with more honey, slipped into petals as he dared to slowly lick his bottom lip.

"Alpha... Come..."

That was the only thing he needed to say because, in the next second, a big alpha hovered above him with a loud growl.

Jace's voice was thick with lust.

Noah tried to say something, but it came out as a moan when Jace leaned down and crushed their lips together. Noah fell back as Jace's tongue devolved into his mouth, tasting every inch as he sucked and licked.

Noah kissed him back fervently, matching every stroke of his tongue, curling hands around the fabric of Alpha's shirt and pushing him closer, wanting to get rid of every inch between them.

He shivered as their bodies slid against each other. Jace let out a desperate moan, rolling his hips against omega's and pressing their cocks together.

Holy fuck. Noah throws his head back and lets his mouth fall open.

Noah was already hard himself, his dick painfully throbbing inside his sweatpants. The usually soft fabric now feels itchy on his sensitive skin, and he wanted to take it off.

"So, pretty Petal."

Jace hovered over him, staring at him with an intense, hungry glare.

Noah felt a soft blush spread on his cheeks with alpha's words. It was true that they had been married for almost a decade now. But that doesn't mean he would never be shy about this.

"Don't be shy, omega." Jace leaned once again and placed a kiss on his forehead. "So pretty." Then on his brow. "All mine." On his eyelids.

Noah was redder than a tomato when Jace finally moved to his neck. Every praising word left from alpha's mouth made him giddy, warm, and so loved. The soft cocoon of sandalwood and flowers blanketing them made him want more. He wanted more.

"Alpha... More..."

He whined as Jace slowly started to unbutton his shirt while still leaving kisses along his jaw and neckline.

"So, edger omega?"

Jace smirked, raising a corner of his lip. He looked so attractive and predatory like that. Like a hungry wolf who was waiting for a feast.

"Don't worry, we have all the time in the world."

Jace slipped a few buttons off with his left fingers, revealing more of his smooth chest.

Noah whined as he felt his mate's right fingers trace his open skin. He knew his mate was going to tease him until he couldn't bear it. They both knew very well how they were going to enjoy it.

Noah's skin was so soft. So softly, Jace felt his mouth filling with saliva with a low, rumbling growl from his mouth. Jace's fingertips were cold on Noah's hot skin, making him pant with every soft touch squirming to the familiar hot touches on his chest.

Jace took time to take off all the buttons, slowly tracing patterns over the smooth skin.

"So delicate..."

Alpha sent his hand under his mate's back, pulling him up. Noah gasped in surprise and grabbed his mate for balance, directly looking at the two orbs burning with fire. His own body seemed to heat up more as the alpha king took off his shirt completely throwing away it while licking his own lips.

"So dazzling..."

Jace's hungry glance bore into the smooth, milky skin as he took all of his omega in. Even after all of these years of marriage, Jace was never getting enough of how gorgeous his mate was. Smooth white vanilla-like skin perfectly matched his scent, making him gulp.

"So pretty..."

Jace ran his fingertips along the beautifully sculpted collarbones. So pretty and delicate. He was surely going to take time worshipping his body. His omega deserved that.

"Jace..."

Noah moaned as every touch left goosebumps behind his mate's touch. Jace used both hands at the same time on both collarbones, gently brushing over the scent gland and forming more goosebumps with little pants.

Jace mapped every inch of Noah's taut muscles with his long fingers, followed by his lips. He inhaled the deep vanilla and honey blended floral aroma that was thick with arousal, running his nose alone with supple, buttery, smooth skin, tasting all the honey and vanilla coated in it. He took his time tasting the soft flesh, licking and sucking to leave marks that lingered on his touch for days.

"J-Jace..."

Noah moaned louder when Jace's nails scraped over his sensitive nipples. Noah ground his hip against the alpha in an involuntary response. Jace didn't stop there. He pressed his tongue flat on the dark bud, flicking it twice before sucking, knowing it would earn the most angelic sound.

"A-Alpha..."

Proving Jace Noah let out a high-pitched moan, throwing his head back as an unexplainable pleasure shot from the tip of his nipple, spreading across his chest and causing his other nipple to tingle. The alpha pinched his other nipple as if sensing this, and the omega let out a drawn-out moan.

Noah withered under the large frame of alpha as his mate continued to torture his two sensitive buds by sucking and scraping them gently with his fangs. It was both pressure and torture, which Noah could never get enough of. He could feel his pants embarrassingly wet with all the slick he was leaking.

"A-alpha.. Stop teasing..."

Noah was finally able to voice out when Jace pulled up to see the expression of his omega.

"Oh, is my baby getting impatient now?" Jace's voice was heavy and thick, making Noah shudder more. "Don't worry, alpha will take care of you, baby."

Jace trailed his fingers over the abdomen of omega once again, adding sweet torture before stopping at the top of the wrist bands of the pants.

"Please... Please alpha... I need you."

Noah panted. His brain was turned to meshy with all-touching and fierce sandalwood. He couldn't want anymore.

How could he say no to this man who owned his heart and soul? Jace released Noah's hips so he could remove his pants. Noah stared at him with half-lidded eyes, teeth sinking into plush pink lips, chest heaving, and stomach clenching in anticipation.

God, he is so beautiful like this.

Jace realized he'd never get enough of Noah like this.

He quickly did some work to get rid of his own clothes before turning into his mate. With lust-filled eyes, Noah lifted his hips, allowing his mate to remove his pants and underwear.

The strong smell of florals drenched in sugary honey and vanilla hit Jace with full force, almost losing his control if it wasn't the practice of years. He could smell the taste of sugary honey on his tongue just from the smell. Oh, God, his mate's scent was so intoxicated.

"My beautiful petal."

Jace slowly traced the fingers along the milky inner thigh of his omega, earning more sweet moans.

"Please, please, baby."

Noah moaned, arching his back as his hole clenched around nothing as more slick gushed out.

"So, wet for me."

Jace slowly traced the finger around the wet opening of omega.

"A-Al..."

Noah's breath hitched in his throat as Jace gently pushed a finger inside him. He bit his lips and sank his fingers to the alpha's back.

"So pretty, petal."

Jace continued to push inside, slowly massaging the walls around. His finger felt so warm, enveloping all the heat of tightness. Noah was so tight and wet around his finger with his slick, making movement easier. Jace slowly pushed his finger in and out, letting omega get used to the feeling before leaning down and capturing his already plump lips.

"How are you feeling, omega?"

Jace asked, replacing one finger with two as Noah let out sweet moans as he gently brushed something inside him.

"Good..."

Noah panted, tugging on his mate's hair painfully. But Jace let him. It wasn't a secret that he loved when his mate played with his hair like that. His own cock was painfully hard on his stomach, leaking precoma with all his anticipation.

Jace added another finger. Omega stretched naturally, adjusting to the new sanitation. Jace moved into an omega's jaw and neck, slowly kissing and licking, adding more red marks to the already pale, smooth skin. The slick was wetting his hand, increasing the sweet aroma, almost like a cloud around him.

"Alpha, want you."

Noah whined again, pulling alpha closer and wanting to get more. The fingers weren't enough. He wanted something big. Tears fell down his cheeks freely, as he couldn't endure it anymore. Stars tingled in front of his eyes, clouding his vision. It was too much and not enough at the same time.

"Oh, baby... Don't cry. Alpha will give you what you want."

Jace soothed the crying omega gently. He was definitely going to give what his omega wanted. But not in the way exactly omega was anticipating. Because he had other plans. With an evil smirk, he crooked his fingers effectively, finding a sensitive numb he knew very well from the back of his hand.

The omega screamed loudly.

Jace didn't let go. He kept applying pressure to his lover's special spot at rapid speed, watching how his mate beautifully fell upon his fingers.

Noah threw his arms back with an even louder scream as his vision turned white. He grabbed onto his mate's hand tightly as his untouched cock spilled on his stomach as tears ran down his face.

Even after his mate's orgasm, Jace didn't let go. He continued plumping in and out of three fingers, slowly placing kisses all over the face of omega until he came down from high.

"Good, beautiful omega."

He slowly removed his finger, whipping all the tears from omega's face with sweet kisses.

"My good petal. So good for alpha."

He kissed his eyelids, eyebrows, and cheeks once again.

Finally, Noah felt his vision return as he blinked his eyes, gazing at alpha with a pleased smile.

"Here you are."

Jace gently brushed over the sweaty locks and kissed the top of his forehead. Noah felt once again warmth spread over him with all the sweet gestures of his alpha. He never knew how lucky he was to have an alpha like Jace.

"Are you okay?" Jace asked, glancing at the crystal orbs shining under all the soft lights in the bedroom. "Do you want to continue?"

"Of course." Noah didn't even think twice to reply. The arousal pheromones were still thick in the air. "I want you inside alpha."

He wrapped his arms around alpha's neck and pulled him into his chest.

"I want your knot, alpha."

"Shit!!"

Jace cursed, pushing himself upwards so he could look at his mate. Noah looked so ethereal like that. The blue orbs clouded with a layer of arousal and made it hard for him to hold back anymore. He sank down on his elbow and captured the petal lips, slowly aligning himself with his mate's slick entrance.

Noah feels the tip of Jace's cock slide against his entrance. It causes the younger to gasp into Jace's mouth. "Please," he cried. And then Jace pushes inside.

Omega Queen's mouth fell wide open, and a loud moan slipped from him as his inside adjusted the large cock of his alpha. He couldn't do anything, as his mind was blown as he stared right into Jace's eyes. Jace didn't blink. He stared at Noah as he slid inside. He felt the connection between them, intertwining their hearts and souls together just like the very first time they did this. That feeling never went away. Noah felt full. He felt whole.

"Jae... Alpha..."

He gasped, holding onto Jace so tightly.

"Holly shit! You're so good, baby."

Jace lets their foreheads fall against each other. His breath was so hot on his skin.

Noah couldn't answer. He was only able to nod weakly. Even after ten years, he still couldn't find words to describe what he was feeling. It was breathtaking, overwhelming, and astonishing. It was like their souls were blending together, whispering thousands of secrets to each other.

"Jae..."

Noah cried, tightening the hold around his mate's arm as the other wrapped around his broad shoulders, pulling him even closer.

"You feel so good, baby." Jace growled, slowly rocking his hips. "So warm."

"Yeah, I..." Noah pressed out through gritted teeth, squeezing his eyes shut. His brain didn't work anymore. He blabbered. "You feel so... Fuck."

Jace fell forward, capturing his lips again while at the same time snapping his hips forward.

"Alpha..."

Noah's loud moans were muffled as a large hand cupped his face, deepening the kiss. Jace sucked Noah's tongue, swallowing his lewd moans.

"Fuck! You look beautiful like this, Petal," he growled.

Noah lifted his hips, meeting his thrusts with the same passion.

"Ah, fuck! It feels so good, Jae. Ah—"

He wrapped his arms and legs around Jace and hugged him closer as he started thrusting. His eyes widened, and moans slipped out of his mouth every time his mate was buried to the hilt.

"You feel so amazing, baby. You're so good."

He angled his hips, aiming for the special spot inside his mate, making his mate cry out.

"Oh shit!" Noah cried. "Jae... Alpha...."

Jace increased the pace, hitting the spot again and again, making Noah cry out in pleasure. His once again hard cock was leaking cum over his abdomen.

Noah's ivory hair was disheveled and splayed on the blue covers of the pillow like a white cloud around them. His teeth sunk into his reddened lips, and his eyes closed. Soft pink hickeys littered his neck and collarbones. Jace wondered how someone could look so angelic even when they were all fucked out. He smiled, nuzzling their noses together. He was definitely the luckiest man alive.

"Jae... shit. Oh God!" Noah gasped. "I'm c-close. F-fuck!"

Jace wrapped his hand around Noah's cock, stroking the rhythm that was matching his thrusts.

"It's okay, baby, you can cum!"

Then he leaned down and sank his canniness into his mate's scent gland.

"Ahhh... Alpha...!"

Noah screamed loudly, arching his entire back and curling his toes as he came hard for the second time, spilling into Jace's hand and his abdomen.

The delicious taste of his mate's blood filled his mouth as Jace continued thrusting into the spasming hole. He didn't have to last long. His mate's insides clenched over him deliciously as he spilled his seed inside, coating the walls with white. His knot swelled as he kept coming, locking two mates' bodies together as both their bodies shook with the intensity of his orgasm.

Sex with Noah was always intense. It was like fireworks; thousands of fireworks went over them, filling them with euphoric sanitation.

He collapsed on top of Noah, both panting. With their chests pressed flush, their hearts beat as one. Jace rolled over with Noah in his arms and adjusted his position, so Noah was on top. The alpha king nuzzled his face into his mate's neck, scenting him and hugging him to his chest.

"That was so good."

Jace murmured rubbing cycles over his mate's back, adjusting into a comfortable position. The knot wasn't going down anytime soon, so he got comfortable with the omega secured safely in his chest.

"It was."

Noah agreed, sleepily nuzzling into the chest of his mate. He was so tired after the insane orgasms.

"Sleep, omega, I will clean us." Jace brushed soft hair out of the smaller man's face, placing a kiss on top of his forehead. "I love you, Omega."

"I love you, alpha."

Noah whispered softly before his breathing evened out with the safe cocoon of interweaving scents of sandalwood, fire, honey, vanilla, jasmine, lilac, honeysuckles, and so many flowers.

Jace smiled contentedly, his small treasure closer to his chest, resting his chin on the side of his mate's head.

"I love you, petal. I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but whatever happens, I'm never going to let you go and stay by your side in every step of our lives."

He vowed as the soft glow of the moonlight bathed the bedroom with a silvery glow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.6K 109
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...
39.8K 667 11
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...
61.8K 2K 43
"I no longer want you." Emperor Richard de Tristaine fumed as he looked upon the woman he was ready to abandon just a few weeks ago. "You don't mea...
1.7M 111K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...