The Mafia's Pillow Bride

By NanaAdjoaFrimpong

Ever seen a beauty before. With the ass and breast . Then you must be referring to Valentina Green. She isn't... More

Stolen Kiss
Rey Mysterio Bunny
Jealous Mafia
Mission Gone Wrong
Marking Her
Donnelly
Married
An ex
Tears
Breakfast In Bed
Memories Back
Instagram Notification
Lost Of Appetite
Lost Balance
DCBA Girls
Switching
Surprise Date
𝐌𝐈𝐗𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
First Kiss
Bleeding Heavily
Little Note
Critical condition
New Member Coming
Location Sent
Party Scandal
Can't Promise
Taken Advantage
ID CARD
Intruder alert

ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ

489 6 0
By NanaAdjoaFrimpong

Valentina eyes still closed felt the breath of Grey's words on her flesh . It was hot but sent chill over to her lungs . Grey looked at her and coughed Valentina blinked slowly opening her eyes

" I need to go bye " she immediately ran back inside due to embarrassment.

Grey just shaked his head and took a step when he heard his name been called from behind. He turned to see Remi behind him in a black semi - mini gown . It was one short sexy gown.

" Grey l missed you " Remi placed her hand around Grey's arms .

Grey looked over at the hand at his shoulder and shot Remi a hot glare . This didn't go unnoticed and she immediately removed her hand around him .

" What are you doing here " Grey asked taking a step forward.

" I actually came for another engagement party over here but didn't expect you to be here " Remi said walking close to Grey .

Her dress and Grey's had the many similarities. It was as if Remi knew the dress Grey was going to wear which made her wear the same dress to .

" I need to be somewhere important" Grey walked away leaving Remi alone .

She stamped her feet annoyed and angry at Grey .

" Very soon you will be running to me " Remi smiled and walked to the other side of the hall .

••✧•✧•✧•✧•

•• ENGAGEMENT PARTY ••

Remi ended up in a big luxury hall with several expensive and fancy decorations around . She walked forward to a lady in blue short but skimpy gown .

She tapped at the back of the lady making her turn to face Remi .

" You came finally" Katherine hugged Remi tightly

" Yes though am late . Congrats on your soon to be wedding l knew you where always going to become his " Remi giggled.

" Well it was never late as l taught. Little did l know l could win his heart from Valentina's friend that Sienna girl " Katherine said taking Remi hand

" Valentina's friend " Remi repeated sitting down

They got to the room Katherine had specially reserved. Remi sat down as Katherine moved left and right.

" Yes that witch isn't satisfied with what she has " Katherine shaked her head

Remi stood up from the chair getting close to Katherine. She slowly turned Katherine to face her .

" Ashton is yours and no one's. You must fight to get him at all cost if it cost you killing " Remi said straight forward

" Aunty must have arrived " Katherine said hearing the mention of her Aunty's name .

They heard downstairs to meet her Aunty .

A woman in a yellowish dress was welcomed by everyone as behind her was a lady younger than her . She wore a hallow cream dress .

" Della are you sure you are fine you shouldn't have followed me " Mrs, Sanchez was a little worried

Since the doctor confirmed Della pregnancy, Mrs Sanchez became worried . Della was always weak, she felt dizzy every minute and would throw up everyone food she ate . Her blood pressure would increase over night . At the point Mrs Sanchez wished she never inseminated Della.

" Am a bit tired mom . But am so happy to escort you here . I want to see the rest of the family l haven't met " Della smiled

" Info me when you aren't okay please. I will go and greet the rest . Remember no stressing of your body " Mrs Sanchez said and left Della alone .

Della unlocked her phone , the picture of she , Ariel and Valentina years back in highschool was on her wallpaper. Her hands rubbed the picture as a tear dropped from her eye .

" Am sorry for drifting you guys away " she murmed .

A hand had been stretched with a handkerchief, she almost bumped her head on the hand. She raised her head to see a man in a black mask

" Here " he spoke .

She looked at the handkerchief and the man in the mask . She recongised this face . The same person, same description

" Mr Hill " Della tried getting up but felt dizzy .

She almost fainted luckily a man arrived and held her preventing her from falling. Della turned to see Ashton in a blue suit and pant .

" Ashton what are you doing here " Della questioned

" Long time no see . I should be rather asking you that question " Ashton said and sat beside her not before helping her sit .

" I came for a engagement of my aunt's nephew " Della answered.

" Oh then that must be mine " Ashton answered

" Are you a Sanchez wait you are getting married who is this lucky girl do l know her " Della got excited

" Ashton Sanchez. It Katherine"

" Ahem which Katherine. Same Katherine l know or different one " Della looked in his eyes

" Same . When you mean Aunty you mean my grandma" Ashton replied pointing at Mrs Sanchez talking to his mom.

" Yes my mother inlaw" Della said

" When did you get married. You married my uncle Calvin" Ashton asked intrigued

" That a talk for later .Didn't you guys break up "

" Love found it way to us again " Katherine came from nowhere and bent down to kiss Ashton on the lips

" Oh " Della could only say .

She saw the look on Ashton face as if he was been forced . Katherine took the sit beside Ashton, she just came downstairs to see Ashton sitting with an unfamiliar lady . She got jealous and rush to his side .

" So l guess l should start calling you Aunty since you married Ashton here's uncle. Calvin Sanchez " Katherine faked a smile.

" Ahem yes " Della answer

" So where is he . Don't see him " Katherine behaved as if she was searching for something

" He couldn't make it " Della looked down

" Oh l heard he is very sick that he is in a coma . And you are soon expecting a child " Katherine laughed

" I don't feel well Ashton can you show me where the washroom is " Della stood up uncomfortable

Katherine knew her statics and immediately jumped into action. She immediately called for all the guests attention.

" Hi everyone as you all know am soon going to be Mrs Sanchez . But today l have met an old classmate that too who just became my aunty since she married my soon to be hubby's uncle . But unfortunately he is battling with the other world . She is even carrying his child . Please keep him in your prayers " Katherine lowered her head acting sad.

Mrs Sanchez who was talking to her niece got infuriated hearing her son and Della's name from Katherine she moved to the girl . Her niece Ashton's mom followed behind her .

Mrs Sanchez turned Della to face her and gave her a hard slapped on her face .

" You don't have the right to utter any word of us only family members. Remember you aren't a Sanchez yet . I disapprove of this marriage" Mrs Sanchez yelled.

Della ran out of the hall as Ashton followed behind her trying to catch up with her .

••✧•✧•✧•✧•

••DESERTED ROAD ••

Min Joon rode the car recklessly as if he was thinking. And that was truth he wasn't he was furious to the highest level. He didn't take or listen to any of Yenny screams .

" Min Joon please slow down. Am not the only person here with you , l share my body with your seed please " Yenny placed on her sit belt .

She starred at Min Joon thinking her their child could change his mind but rather it did nothing but to increase his anger .

" You decided to keep that thing you bare the consequences with that . Shut your trap bitch " he pressed on the break so hard that Yenny's head hit the mirror blood started to oozing from it .

Yenny placed her hand on her forehead and brought it down to see her own blood . She was shaken as to what may happen.

" Min Joon" she called out

His head was on the stirring wheel but he was silent . She stretched her hand to touch him but he quickly grabbed her hand and threw it away . He raised his head showing Yenny his head which was oozing blood too .

" You are bleeding Min Joon " she pointed at the spot .

Min Joon got down from the car heading to the car door at Yenny's side . He opened it and dragged her down from it . Her opened the passengers sit and threw her there .

She was scared looking up at his gaze which was dangerous right now . Min Joon preceded to unbotton his shirt he tossed it into the car . He stood there shirtless looking down at Yenny as if she was his prey. She gaze at him with a pitful look but he quickly looked away. He then removed his button.

Yenny knew where this was heading to . She covered her chest with her hands Min Joon moved closer to her with his hand forward.

" Please Min Joon please" she begged

The street was dead silent with nothing but the frog's noise in the bush . The two of them only there and it seemed here wasn't a place people took .

" You are a stripper so this your job . You wanted them instead of me . You want to start your job again don't worry l will be your first client " Min Joon laid down on her as his standing dick pressed on her big bump . He ripped apart her clothes leaving her in a bra and pant .

She tried covered her chest but Min Joon wasn't taking it as he slapped her hands tearing her pants off. He unzip his trousers letting out his little man . It stood big and long as it found it way to Yenny entrance penetrating it with it full length

Yenny leg shaked with the thrust of his full length in her . He thrust even more and harder as he didn't dare as to whether it hurt her or not .

" Min Joon please it hurt " she cried in pain

Min Joon rather increased his pace as Yenny felt pain in her abdomen.

" Why do you hate me like that " Yenny cried as the pain increase.

" You are the worst thing that ever happened to me . I love Valentina not you . I hate you and the thing you are carrying in you holding me down . I wish you never existed with it " Min Joon said and increased it hard that Yenny yelled in pain.

Min Joon release himself and got
dressed , he starred at the tired and pale Yenny before sitting at the driver's sit .

His eyes was fell on the review mirror before he removed a dollar and threw it at Yenny's face .

" This your payment for satisfying me . As a stripper and nothing else " Min Joon highlighted and started the engine driving off .

A tear slipped from eyes before she lost consciousness to the pain she felt down there.

A whole lot of fun was going on at the birthday party. Valentina was asked to give a speech to her best friend. She looked the microphone passed to her by the MC.

She started to speak .

" Like seriously can't believe today you are turning 23 . Older than me but behave younger than me . Bestie l want to celebrate you fir been there for a once lonely quiet girl and making her a joyful . I don't know if you didn't stand by me not only you but Della . Thank you . You are sweet , kind , gorgeous, sexy and a baddie. If not that am into guys l would seriously have dated you" Valentina paused seeing Remi walk into the hall and sitting by Grey .

" I love you bestie l really do and l wish that are friendship will grow to extend in our kids . Happy birthday" Valentina added as people cheered.

Ariel was touched as she hugged her bestie.

" I need to go to the restroom"Valentina excused herself.

Stormi came to congratulate Ariel for her birthday.

••✧•✧•✧•✧•

•• GIRLS RESTROOM ••

Valentina walked to the restroom . She heard sobs upon entering in but got inside and  reliving herself. She got out to see the door she heard sobs coming from opening. She stood face to face with Della.

" Della " Valentina mentioned

Della limped until Valentina's arms hugging her as she allowed the tears drop . Valentina knew that something must be wrong she didn't speak a word just allowing Della cry all she wants. Della stopped pulling away .

" Am sorry Valentina" she apologized going to the sink

" It fine "Valentina ope Ed the tap

" How is Ariel.  What are you doing for her birthday which is today " Della asked preventing eye contact with Valentina

" We are celebrating her birthday at the other hall . And what are you doing here " Valentina closed the tap

" Escorted someone" Della answered

" Oh " Valentina nodded shaking her head she turned to leave .

Della ran to Valentina hugging her from behind.

" I missed you B" Della muttered

" Della what going on with you . You have avoided l and Ariel in about a year now" Valentina said facing Della

Della tried to speak but had the urge to puke . She ran to the sink releasing the food she had eaten.

" Are you pregnant Della " Valentina asked

Della just nodded making Valentina hug her in comfort

" Not oy that am married it a contract . This baby too is from an insemination am afraid if taking care of this baby alone though his grandma is with me " Della broke down

" It will be fine . Why didn't you tell me " Valentina patted her back
.
" I couldn't reject my dad's last offer before he died " Della said

" It doesn't matter you know we are friends and we wouldn't judge you no matter what the case "

" I know an sorry. But l can't say it as written in the contract" Della said.

•••••••

The boys fixed the last garment in them to make their attire set for the upcoming plan .

" How do we look rate us " August asked Enzo who had parked the car at the event hall chatting with someone

" 10 " he said still looking on his phone

" Well thank you Enzo " Rhett said

" Yo be sweet girls like sweet that how l won a girl with a simple candy " August advised

Enzo switched off his phone .

" I will be " Enzo said

" Let go brother" August opened the door for him and Rhett

••✧•✧•✧•✧•

Ashton couldn't believe he had lost Della . He continued searching for her that he found nothing. He felt his bladder crying for refreshment to fill it with new waste . He entered the mall bathroom to see a lady pouring water on her face . He starred at the face he knew and avoided

He acted as if he didn't see her passing by .

" This a girl's washroom what are you doing here " Sienna shouted not seeing the face bit the structure which just passed

Ashton emptied his bile almost knocking Sienna down as the door opened whiles she was still close to it.

She pointed at Ashton holding her bleeding nose .

" You " she said

" Check the gender at the door before entering next time" Ashton said

" This a female washroom" she said 

Sienna had taken lot of wine because of the game they where playing. She lost most of the rounds

" This my eyes sorry " Sienna said and walked pass him  .

Ashton held her hand pulling her to hot his hard chest . He squeezed her body on his si tight . The pattern of her breath was been felt as a heater .

" Did you forget me so soon " Aston asked the girl .

" You should be answering that silly question you don't reply to my calls or anything" Sienna blurted out

" I know l hurt you but l want you right now " Ashton hugged her tighter making him feel the roundness of her breast on his chest .

Her nipples already hardened by his touch . Sienna slammed her lips on his for the first time in months . She had waited fir such a time where Ashton will come back to her and beg her .

The two kissed each other a long salty kissed which seem never ending. Sienna broke it removing the suit in Ashton. Ashton circled his hand around her waist pushing her to one of the opened restroom. Sienna shut the down with her legs

Ashton lips touched her skin moving down to her neck it didn't waste time to trail to her cleavage as one hand tried to get into her panties but the gown seen to be an obstacle.

" Hmm l miss you " Ashton moaned turned Sienna back as he pressed his hardened dick on her ass .

" Fuck me baby " Sienna said

Ashton pulled her zip down as her dress fell of her body. She stood infront of him with only a red lace pant .

Ashton already removed every piece of cloth on  him . Sienna turned to face him as Ashton laid her on the  floor pushing his dick in her . Sienna could barely breath as he kept pushing it in her riding her like a horse .

" Harder and deeper baby " Sienna moaned

Ashton pushed his dick inside . She was so sweet and beautiful today as he couldn't get enough if her .

" Harder am about to reach " Sienna help the sink for support

Ashton dived deeper in her as Sienna release out. Ashton release himself in her .

" Ashton" Katherine yelled for him .

Ashton and Sienna looked at each other before pulling away .

" I need to go " Ashton said dressing up .

" Is that Katherine why are you leaving because she is calling you " Sienna got jealous

" Can't explain to you . It was fun today it won't happen. Am getting married Sienna and is Katherine who l choose this is just a farewell" Ashton said and left Sienna who was taken aback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 484K 38
"The Caregiver and the Mob Boss" ❦ Avelina makes her money by taking care of those who can't take care of themselves. When she is handed a case about...
1.4M 36.7K 22
She didn't know that her father was cruel enough to sell her out to the most fearful man in all of England. Let all alone force her to marry the man...
1M 57.7K 103
Ainsley Caree Hudson didn't have a typical childhood; at eight years old she was the victim of abusive parents who didn't care about her, what happen...