Desire Alive

By JakTsu3

After Ace created the new world he decides to stay with his friend to start a new life. But shortly a spacequ... More

Prolonged
Fight for the Princess
A "Normal" Date part 1
A "normal" Date part 2
The Ice spirit
Ready... Fight!
Saving Hermit
A "Normal" trip to the hot springs
Nightmare stalker
The New girl/spirit

Ready! Fight the AST!

994 26 2
By JakTsu3

Tengu city

Geats and the mysterious girl were pointing at each other with their respective weapons on the middle of a destroyed city.

?????: you are here to kill me, aren't you? If that's the case, I will finish you here and now.

Geats lowest his Magnum Shooter 40X and drops it.

Geats: I'm not here to kill you.

?????: what?

Geats: I will never kill someone and I wouldn't never dare on doing that. But the important question is who are you?!

????? Doesn't respond back so Geats ask her another question.

Geats: do you even have a name.

The girl change her expression with a sad one.

?????: I don't have one either.

Geats: you don't have a name?!

The girl quickly changed her expression.

?????: how I know that you aren't with mecha mecha girls.

Geats: the mecha mecha girls?

Geats looks at her confuse a bit confuse until he remembers about the Jyamato and he was about to her if she was with the Jyamato and the polar bear armor man. But ????? looks at the sky and he does the same. The duo see lights coming right at them, Geats than graves his Magnum Shooter 40X and change its to Rifle mode.

Rifle

The girl than looks at him and thinking that he was about to attack him, but sees Geats using the scope of his weapon and looks at the lights. And what he was saw suprised him and shock him.

Geats:(throughs) you have to be fucking kidding me right now!

Moments before he encounters the mysterious girl

Shido and Shiori see y/n leaving the shelter and they were about to follow him, but a women that didn't have enough sleep stop them and ask the twin to follow her. They wanted to ignore her and follow y/n but ones she say it involves their brother, they decided to follow her. And she took the twins to a different place they don't even recognize and in that moment they decided to ask her who she was.

Shiori: oh excuse me, who are you and where are we?

?????: I am the analysis officer, Murasama Reine.

Reine: we are in Fraxinus

Shido: Fraxinus?

Shiori: but why are we here and what all of this has to do with our brother, he is out their looking for our little sister.

Reine: don't worry. She's fine.

Shido: what do you mean that she is alright?!

Reine: I know there are plenty things the both of you want to know, but I'm not the person who can explain them. The command will answer questions that you two have.

The twins look at each other for a second than Reine and they continue to follow her, until they reach the command room and they see blonde hair man who was wearing a white suit.

Reine: they are here.

??????: thank you. Hello their. I'm the vice commander, Kannazuki Kyouhei.

Kannazuki: a pleasure meeting the both of you.

Shido: if you are the vice commander than who is the commander.

Shiori looks to her right and she was suprised because right their was her little sister Kotori sitting on the commander chair.

Shido looks where her sister was looking at and as well he was suprised.

Twins: Kotori!

Kotori: welcome aboard, I welcome both of you to my command center, the Ratatoskr.

Shido: how are you even here! When y/n check the GPS and it show that you are right infront of the dinner and he left to in order to find you!

Kotori: did he really believe that?

Shiori: he sure didn't after you said you will come even if their's a spacequake.

Kotori: sure, I said that, but you most be some kind of blockhead to actually believe that.

Shiori: of course he believes that because he is our oldest brother and he worry about us! He check your location after you after you didn't answer your phone.

Kotori: my cellphone? Ah, I should've known. We are directly above the dinner. Turn the filter off.

Twins: what?

After they turn off the so call filter it show them that they are above the city and also they were above the dinner and they were suprised.

Kotori: as you can see we are inside the airship Fraxinus.

But something quickly went to their minds how did they got here they were about to ask after everything went back to normal.

Shido: how did we got here?

Kotori: you were teleported here.

?????: we have footage of y/n Ukiyo

Kotori: play the footage on the main monitor.

So they play the footage on the main monitor and they see y/n on the street heading to the dinner.

Y/n: after all of this is done I swear to God I will throw away all of her Chupa Chups and her secret stash as well.

At that moment Kotori felt the true terror after hearing y/n throwing away her Chupa Chups and her secret stash.

Kotori:(throughs) he doesn't know my secret... right?

They continue to wacth until he encounters the Jyamato and he started to fight them after one started try to stab him.

Shiori: What are those things!

Kannazuki: the only thing that we know they are call Jyamato, they appeared after a spacequake happens but they appeared early.

Everyone continue to wacth until he was pin down by the Jyamato and one of them was about to decapitated him. This made everyone worry in the room and Shiori was covering her eyes because she doesn't want to see him get decapitated. But the Jyamato that were holding him down the got pierced by energy arrow and they see an Armor man with a polar bear helmet infront of him. Shido and Shiori were thankful to that armor man to save their brother

They continue to wacth until they reach he became Kamen Rider Geats and they saw him fighting against the Jyamato defeating them with easy, and they see him equip a red buckle and gets a new form. Until they reach where a new creature appears but they were suprised of Geats making the giant creature exploded after kicking it.

Everyone after seen the footage were suprised of what they have saw and they were wondering if has y/n have done this before? But their throughts were interrupted when they saw the spacequake and Geats going investigating until he meets the mysterious girl.

Present time

Geats:(throughs) you have to be fucking kidding me right now!

With the help of his scope he sees a group of girls and recognize some of them of them a sixteen year old teenager with white hair and she was wearing some sort of military equipment, she had pair of sensors are attached to her hair with armor covering her from her shoulders to her hands, as well as a part of her body and legs except for her thighs. Her chest is visible at the top of the transparent suit that reveals her belly.

Origami Tobiichi

Yup one of them no other than Kaiba little sister and how does he know her... well that's because he will sometimes go to Kaiba home if they were assigned to a project together and he will sometimes see her in Kaiba home. And he was also wondering does Kaiba knows about this?

And the other girl he recognize was his ex girlfriend Aine, but he blush under his helmet because she wasn't wearing like the other. She was wearing like a one piece that was exposing her belly and breast. On both of her hands she has a pair of gauntlets and metal boots. And on her head she was wearing like some sort of sensor like the others.

Geats:

(Geats reaction under his helmet)

Geats try's his best to ignore what he was seen, so he than looks at the other girls and by his suprised two other girls and they are from his class but he didn't see them in class today. And to make things worse, one of them is wearing something more revealing that Aine. And than something went on his mind... who the hell design their suit?! Is the freaking inverter is a pervert or what!?

His throughts were interrupted when one of the girls fire missiles towards them. Geats panic and he doesn't know on what to do until the mysterious girl stands right infront of him and raises her hand and creates a force filed "protecting" them from the missiles.

?????: why won't you realize the futility of it all?

She than jumps to the air and with her sword started to destroy the missiles that were coming toward. While on the ground Geats was looking at all of this amaze, he than sees the girl looking at him with a sad expression on her and again he a pain in his heart after seen her.

Geats: she has a such strength... but she looks so sad.

Geats sees Origami flying towards and the girl sees her coming but what someone was about to attack her from behind. So Geats aims his weapon and started to shoot at her knocking to the ground. He than stared to fire at the other girls who try to attack her from behind, but he hesitate to shoot at Origami and Aine. Because one she is Kaiba sister and for Aine he has some mix feelings, but he quickly snaps back to reality when he sees one of the girls that he knock down charging towards him so he quickly changed his weapon to its Handgun mode.

Handgun

But instead of shoot at her, Geats steps a side and hits her on the back of the head knocking her out but before she hits the ground Geats catch and slowly lays her on the ground. He than looks at the sky and continues to shoot at them.

?????: is he with the spirit?

Aine than looks at Geats and with out thinking she charge towards him.

?????: Wait! Aine... Hayuru and Yurisia back her up.

Hayuru/Yurisia: yes Ryouko.

With Geats

Geats continue to shoot at the girls until he receives a kick on the face sending crashing towards the girl.

?????: get off me.

The girl kicks Geats off of her and stands up. Geats than stands up and was about to complain but he puts together his arms making a X blocking a punch from Aine. He than sees Aine right infront of him with a futuristic rifle but Geats uses the Magnum Shooter 40X and shoot at the rifle destroying it.

While that was happening Origami appears right of the girl and was about to shoot her, but the mysterious girl raises her hand and creates a small purple orb and places it right infront of the rifle destroying it. Origami jumps back and drops her equipment and pulls out an energy sword and charge towards her. But the mysterious girl send an energy slash at her but Origami dodge it but she quickly blocks a sword strike from her. But Origami gets push back by the mysterious girl, she than quickly charge at her again and started to trade sword clashes.

Mean while Geats was dealing with Aine and she pulls the same energy sword and sends a horizontal swing but her opponent dodged it.

Bullet charge

Geats rapid fires at her but to her sword knocking it out of her hand. Geats than aims his weapon at her but he wasn't going to shoot her, but someone lands in between them. Geats was suprised and receives a thrust from the girl after seen him distracted.

Aine: Hayuru!

Geats: so I wasn't imagine it after all.

Aine and Hayuru look at Geats in shock after hearing his voice.

Aine/Hayuru: Y/n!?

Geats was about to responded back but gets shoot from the distance and was send crashing toward a wall from a destroyed building. Aine and Hayuru quickly look at the person responsible and see their partner/friends holding a canon. Geats try's to stand up but gets shot again but this time he pass through the wall. Yurisia than aims at hole ones more and was ready to fire ones more until Aine and Hayuru stop her.

Aine: HOLD YOUR FIRE!

Hayuru: THE ARMOR MAN IS Y/N! AINE'S BOYFRIEND!

Yurisia: what!?

Geats comes out of the building and looks up and sees Origami and the girl clashing their swords he than sees someone about to attack her from behind. He quickly aims at her and started to shoot multiple times to get her attention and he did. She than charge towards him, Aine and Hayuru try to stop her but she ignores then and continue to charge towards him. Ones she was close enough, she receives a somersault kick under the jaw but Geats activities the engine protrusion of his leg by accident and send her up to the air and falls to the ground knock out. Geats in a panic goes and checks on her pulse and she was still alive just knock out.

Aine: y/n what are you doing here!

Geats looks back and sees his ex.

Geats: I should ask that as well... plus why are attacking her!?

Aine: we are here to take care of the spirit.

Geats: Spirit?

The girl and Origami stop their fight and look at Geats and Aine discussion.

Aine: The spirit are monster and they are responsible for spacequake and the death that they cause. And our job is to eliminate them.

Geats: by eliminate you mean...

Aine: we kill them.

Geats after hearing this was in shock. The mysterious girl is responsible for the spacequake and they are responsible for death they cause. And also they kill them, he than looks up and sees the girl one more time. He than sees her sad again and he feels a small pain in his heart after seen her like that.

Aine: so please y/n please leave this place and let us deal with her.

Geats looks at her for a second than at the girl.

Geats: No!

Aine: what

Geats: I don't know what you just said is true or not. But.... the look of her eyes show sadness and something tells me she isn't doing on purpose. So... Mark my words Chidorigafuchi... I will protect HER!

This took everyone suprised after what they heard, Aine knows him too well, so with out any other options she charge towards him trying to knock him out but Geats does the same and ones they were close enough both of them throw a kick at each other, while that was happening Origami and the mysterious girl clashes their sword, ones their sword clash it cause an explosion and for the same happens to Geats and Aine ones their kicks collied with each other. And the explosion cause for Origami, Aine and y/n send flying until each of them crash to a wall or the ground, but Geats lost his Rider form and was back to his school uniform, y/n laying on the ground try's to stand up he couldn't and does see the girl nowhere but than he falls unconscious.

???????

Y/n wakes up in a strange place that he doesn't recognize actually he was in a place that is all white. He tries to move but he couldn't, he panics and tries his best to move but he couldn't move at all. Buy in that moment he hears a female voice that he doesn't recognize but for a strange reason sounds familiar.

At last, we meet again. And you become Kamen Rider Geats ones again.
I'm so happy.

Y/n was confused on what she said and the name.

Y/n: Kamen Rider Geats?

But please, just wait a little longer l. I will never let you go. I won't make the same mistake again.

Y/n: same mistakes, what are you talking about.

Until them, we will meet again my Kitsune Rider

Fraxinus sickbay

Y/n sees that someone was flashing a flash light on his eye and he quickly stands up from the suprised.

Reine: looks like you're awake.

Y/n: who are you? I'm the analysis officer here, Murasama Reine. I may not be a doctor, but I can take care of basic nursing.

Y/n: I don't feel well after you said that. Can you tell me where am I?

Reine: Fraxinus sickbay. We brought you here while you were unconscious

Y/n: unconscious...?

He than remembers what happen before he felt unconscious, he was about to blame him self for not reach his little sister Kotori on time and before he could say a word Reine spoke.

Reine: you sister is fine and you want answer you would like to know, but I'm not the right person who can explain them to you. So follow me.

Y/n stand up and started to follow her while on their path he remembers the strange voice of that girl that for some strange reason it sounded so familiar to him and name that she mention.

Y/n:(throughs) Kamen Rider Geats...

His throughts were interrupted when they reach their destination and Kannazuki was presenting himself to him but he isn't putting attention on him. When he notices Shido and Shiori behind him, y/n was wondering why his foster siblings are their.

Kotori: I welcome aboard to my command center, the Ratatoskr.

Y/n after hearing Kotori voice he turns and sees her holding the Desire Driver.

Y/n: Kotori.

Timeskip

Kotori: these are called spirits, which we just lost. In other words, she disappeared.

Shido: hold a second.

Kotori: what now? You don't see that I'm taking my time to give you a personal explanation, after you two ask me who was she. The two of you should shedding tears of joy for such an honor.

Y/n: I think I hit my head too hard.

Shiori: and I think I'm dreaming.

Kotori: for now, I'll give you the privilege of linking my feet.

Kannazuki: really!

Kotori: not you.

Kotori than punches Kannazuki on the stomach but instead making a sound of pain he made a sound that he enjoyed it.

Y/n: yup, I hit my head to hard.

Shido: are you really Kotori?!

Kotori: what's this? You don't recognize the face of your own little sister, Shido?

Shido: what did you just call me?!

Y/n: Kotori can you please continue with your explanation.

Kotori: well than, she is a spirit. They are beings who did not originally existed in this world. Upon coming here, they can't help but blow the area up.

Shido: blow the area up?

Shiori/yn: she means the spacequake baka/moron.

Kotori: the spacequake are cause by spirit like her coming to earth.

Y/n remember about the spacequake but than he remembers about the Jyamato.

Y/n: what about the Jyamato?

Kotori: the Jyamato we don't know. But what we know the Jyamato appear with the spirit but this time the Jyamato appear early before the spirit and the spacequake.

Y/n looks at the screen of the girl and the Jyamato.

Y/n:(throughs) are they connected?

Kotori: Second, these are the AST. The're the Japan ground self defense forces anti-spirit team. If a spirit appears, they fly to their location and deal the situation.

Y/n: by killing them right.

Kotori: yes, you are well informed about this.

Y/n than remembers what the girl and Aine told him.

?????:(flashback) you're here to kill me, too?

Yn: her and Aine told me about it. Is their a other method of dealing with spirit other than killing them.

Kotori: there's is another method. However, it requires the help of you three.

Trio: us?

Kotori: yes, and that is to make them fall in love.

Trio:

Kotori: tomorrow will start your training. The trio of you should go to school like.

Y/n: are you joking right?!

Kotori: I'm not joking and remember what you said to your ex that you will protect the spirit. And we know you well when you promise something you keep your word.

Y/n doesn't said nothing and remembers that he said that he will protect her.

Kotori: and since you have experienced on dating someone you will help them and this might help you to review in something. We don't want the spirit to dump you like your ex girlfriend did a year ago, and we don't know why she dump you.

Y/n:...

Kotori: also here.

She returns the Desire Driver back to y/n but notices that he is missing the Magnum buckle.

Kotori: you have a lot of explanation to do.

Y/n looks at her and sights.

Y/n: to tell you the truth I don't know nothing either about this.

Night Time
[Aine apartment]

Aine was in her apartment laying on her bed and was thinking of what happened that day. She was able to see y/n again she was happy to see him again, but than she remember that she dump him a year ago. And now he knows that she is from the AST and about the spirits. But she was wondering why he didn't told her about the kitsune Armor, but than she remember that she didn't told him about the AST... so they were even now. She than remembers what y/n said.

Aine than looks at her desk and sees a picture fame of her and y/n when they were still a couple. Aine sadly sights and looks at the ceiling.

Aine: why you want to put your life in danger to in order to protect a spirit.

She than places her hand on her chest and remembers what Geats said of protecting her. But when she remembers it she felt a small pain in her heart.

??????

In a strange place we can see the Spirit but it looks like she was a sleep until she slowly opens her eyes.

Next day

Trio were on their respective classes but the thing was they haven't slept at all. The reason was they have to fill some papers and some details about the operation that took the hall night. Ones they were done they head home but at the second they laid on bed their alarm clock turn on so with laziness they have to go to school like that. And right now we can see Shido trying his best to not fall to sleep. But his teacher Tamae was giving an announcement.

Tamae: we'll be having a new assistant homeroom teacher with us

And the assistant was no other than Reine. This suprised Shido to see her here but she collapse for her lack of sleep. Sometime later

The trio were in the physics room and they were wondering why they are here but their answers well be answered soon.

Shido: why are you a teacher here?

Shiori: what's going on, analysis officer Murasame?

Reine: you can just call me Reine, Shintarou.

Y/n: his name is shido.

Reine: my bad, shin.

Y/n: you need to get some sleep.

While he was drinking an energy drink, normally he would drink those. But since they didn't have any sleep last night he no other choice than to buy some he offer to his forster siblings but they didn't want them.

Shiori: and what are you doing here Kotori? Shouldn't you be on school?

Kotori: I just said that I was sick.

Y/n: really?

While he opens another energy drink.

Y/n: so are going to tell us what is this training about anyway?

Kotori: in a second, also their going to be another training.

Y/n: another one?

He finish his drink and throws it to the trash can and opens another one.

Shiori: how many did you have?

Y/n: with this one 4 cans.

Kotori: well since the Jyamato will appear with the spirit you will need to fight them, so we have someone how is going to teach you two on how to fight since you three have those strange Drivers.

The trio look at each other for a second and wonder who is going to teach them on how to fight, y/n was about to take a drink from it but Shiori takes it out of his hands and throws it to the trash can.

Y/n: really...

Shiori: you already have enough energy drinks.

Kotori: so let's begin with the training, Reine

Reine just nobs and put something on the screen and the trio check of what's on the screen. Ones it finishes loading it show what it was and it was no other than a.... Dating Sim game. And the trio could said one thing.

Trio: are you fucking/freaking kidding me right now.

Shido: is just like Tonomachi played.

Kotori: it isn't the same! Take a closer look.

The trio than look at the title of game and they have a poker face after seen the title of the game.

Y/n: please tell me this is a joke right?!

Next Time:
Fight for the princess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 342 14
In the Date a live universe, an average student Named Shido Itsuka had his life wrapped up in the responsibilities of sealing the spirits and gifting...
92.6K 1K 34
Y/N L/N died by an accident and a powerful mysterious figure gave him a second chance to live and with a powerful ability and an ancient artifact to...
20.4K 830 25
Who knew the biggest headache shido would face wouldn't be a rogue spirit or a snack-less Tohka but instead would be some random dude that doesn't kn...
73.4K 1.5K 64
Y/N Neo Sekai the Gravity User in the world of MHA, will he be able to change it's fate, will he found out who he is, and will he find out why the wo...