One and Only (Harry Styles)

By LisaDreymon

(Y/N) hates Harry Styles. She doesn't like his playboy image. But she finds out she has to work for One Direc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 37

251 17 2
By LisaDreymon

One and Only Chapter 37

"Beyoncé you can't avoid me forever" Harry said as he walked in. You walked over to your bed and faced the other way to not look at him. "What's wrong? What did I do?".

You ignored him. "Beyoncé! Come on your driving me crazy because I honestly don't know what I did to get you mad" "Why don't you ask your girlfriend" you mumbled.

"What?" "Why don't you ask your girlfriend!" "Who? Kate?"  "Oh so you know who I'm talking about" you said annoyed. "You are being ridiculous!" "I'm being ridiculous?" you shouted.

"Yes you are. I didn't do anything" "So it is completely fine to ignore me on a plane because you were busy chatting it up with Kate and the other girls who were drooling all over you. Then she shows up at the venue and you decide to go party it up with her"

"Do you hear yourself? Beyoncé I wasn't going to be rude and blow her off when she is just trying to get to know me and the guys" "Well aren't you such a gentleman". Harry sat next to you "You have nothing to worry about, I promise. Kate is a nice girl but I only want you. You are my one and only"

"Right" you blew out. "Come on grumpy no need to be jealous" "I'm not jealous" "Then why don't you like her?" he smiled. You thought about it, "I guess I am a bit jealous" "Eh. You are a million times more beautiful" he hugged you.

"Now you don't have to lie to make me feel better" "But I'm not" he giggled. "It's not fair that you get me to forgive you so easily" "I'm sorry babe. I won't hangout with Kate if it makes you feel better"

"But I don't want to be the one keeping you away from people" "It's fine, I rather be with you". You looked at him and threw your arms around him.

"Sorry for being so dramatic. I know I should trust you. No more doubting you" "No forgive me for making you feel this way" "You are perfect" you whispered and kissed his cheek.

"Wait, how did you find me?" "Umm.. I can't say" "Niall?". Harry's smile confirmed your guess. "Niall really does care about us" you smiled.

"He just doesn't like to see people unhappy". "We should take him out today. He has done so much for us" "I know what we can do. Just get ready at met us in 15 minutes"  Harry left the room and you changed your clothes  and did your makeup.

When you met Harry and Niall you noticed that they were dressed in flannels and had them tucked in. "What are you guys wearing?" "Well I thought since we are in Texas we should experience a rodeo plus we need to eat that Texan barbeque"

Harry put his arm around Niall "Plus we can get a drink" "But we aren't allowed to drink here since we aren't 21" "We will get someone to buy it" Niall smiled. "Just to make you happy"  you smiled.

Once you arrived to the rodeo the atmosphere was really entertaining since you all had never been to an event like that. When you three found your seats you heard a voice yell from the back "Hey guys! What are the odds of running into you" you turned to see that Kate was walking over.

She scooted Niall over and sat between Harry and Niall making you move down a bit to let her in. "What no drinks?" she smiled and stood up and hollered at the guy selling beers. The vender was too busy drooling over her that he didn't bother to i.d. her.

She got three drinks and handed one to Harry and Niall.  Harry looked over at you "did you want one?". You held your lips together and slightly shook your head.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't know you were with them.  Harry you should have told me and I would have gotten her something" she slightly punched his shoulder smiling. You rolled your eyes because how could she forgotten that you two met already.

"Oh that's Beyoncé she works for us but she is also a great friend" Niall innocently introduced you. "Nice to meet you" she faked a smile. "We've already met" you said a bit sassy.

"No, I don't remember" she shot back. "Yeah you were too busy looking for the boys". She shot you a look but you didn't hesitate to return it.  "Oh look that guy is going to ride a bull" Harry changed to subject.

Niall was a bit vapid to the whole situation but you could tell Harry was uncomfortable. "I'm trying" you whispered at him and he shot you a smile. You ignored Kate as she flirted between the boys but you couldn't take it when she placed her arm on Harry's  knee.

Before you could say something your phone began to ring and you saw that it was Tessa. You got up and answered the phone.

"What's wrong? I finally heard your voicemail"

"So much has happened, I sort of got with Harry" you said a bit embarrassed because you knew you swore that you didn't like him

"What!? How could you have forgotten to tell me that? Tell me all the details. Is he good?" she giggled.

"I am not going to answer that" you laughed.

"He is that good that it is indescribable?" she joked.

"Shut up!" you giggled.

"I am so happy for you! But anyways you sounded upset on the voicemail"

"So there is this girl that is all over him and it is so annoying since Harry and I are a secret"

"Babe you better protect what is yours.  Set the boundaries because she will push you to see how far she can get"

"But how? Harry is supposed to seem to be available"

"But you can't ignore that you are part of the relationship and your feelings matter"

"So should I tell her something?"

"No just flirt with Harry in front of her so she gets the hint"

"That's good! I will have to do that"

"Yes now go get your man and I can't wait until you come home. I miss you"

"Thank you for everything! I love you and miss you too"

When you returned to your seat Kate was feeling up Harry's biceps and when you sat down she looked at you with a bitchy smirk. "Aren't his arms so big?" she squeezed his bicep. You tried to give a genuine smile "Yeah but his abs are way better especially when he holds you close" you smirked.

She let go off his arm and looked at you and she seemed to be killing you with her eyes. "So Kate what do you do again? Is it PlayBoy that you were on?".  Niall choked on his drink and tried to hold in his laugh because he knew you were being mean.

"Um... No Sports Illustrated" "Oh sorry. Silly me for mixing them up" you raised your eyebrow at her.  You two stared at each other until Niall spoke up "I'm starving! How about some ribs or steak?" "Sounds like a good idea" Harry said as he stood up blocking your view from Kate.

He widened his eyes as though he was warning you to be nice.   You stood up and walked behind with Niall because he seemed to understand you more than Harry at the moment.

"What is that all about?" Niall whispered to you. "She is drooling all over you two" "I don't think you care if she is drooling over me, more like Harry" "She isn't good enough for you either" "Why not?"

"Kate is playing dumb just to be cute" "She is cute but I caught on and it is a bit annoying" "Yeah but Harry doesn't want me to be rude but it is so hard. Plus how is it that she just happened to be at the Rodeo alone?"

"Yeah I haven't thought about that" "It's just weird and annoying" "Just be nice. We won't see her once we are home" "You are right. Just a few more days then we will be back home" "Far from her" he smiled.

You guys walked to a table and the waiter served you immediately. When the food got there Kate hit her drink with her plate sending all of it on you. You shrieked and jumped up. "I'm so sorry" she said in a childish tone.

You threw her a dirty look but looked down as Niall tried to help you dry off. "It was an accident Kate" Harry tried to assure her.  "I promise it was" she pouted.

"Excuse me" you spat as you ran to the bathroom to clean yourself up since you were all sticky.  You felt so embarrassed and didn't want to be there anymore so you took your phone out and dialed the first person that came to mind.

"Hi Louis, I really need you to come pick me up" you held in your tears. Louis didn't question you and agreed to go for you. He text you when he arrived and you fled from the bathroom to the parking lot.

When you got in the car Louis questioned you "What happened?" "Kate dropped her drink on me" "On purpose?" "She said it was an accident but this is just embarrassing".

Louis noticed the hurt in your expression and he leaned over to hug you and he rubbed your back.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that" "I just want to take a shower and get ready to go to Chicago" "I'll get you to the hotel as quick as possible".

Before he drove off he sent a quick text message.  You looked at your phone and saw Harry and Niall had text you wondering where you were. You text Niall back

Louis rescued me! Have fun xx .

You ignored Harry's text since you assumed Niall would tell him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 336 56
When Jessica starts her journey into college, she doesn't expect to be going to school with two of the international heart throbs of One Direction, N...
229 15 7
Leila doesn't care much for the band One Direction. She considers them to be annoying and too much to handle for her father, who works with them dail...
1.6K 58 31
What happens when you meet the biggest boy band in the world and start falling for one? Hi my names Winter and this is my story of how my life comp...
9.2K 221 42
When Cameron is forced to join her best friend at a One Direction concert, her whole life is flipped upside down. A boy she once thought was vain, se...