The Caterpillar's Son

By SheerPath1

(It isn't Shinso, it's an OC) Aizawa never thought he would be two things, one a teacher, and two a father. L... More

HoboCocoon's A Father?!?
CHARACTER CARD THING (I forget what its called lol)
UA Entrance Exam, And Makoya's Big Brain Plan (OH SHI- IT RYHMED)
The Tests, And Cat Food
Group Battles, And My Decent Into Tiredness
Robot Hands, He's Quite The Leader
Handjob The Adult Child, And The Anti-Symbol Of Piece
The End Of The Battle, And The Unknown Woman.
AFO, And The Copy Quirk (Short Chapter)
(Short Filler Chapter 🐱🧣)How Makoya Recreated A Star Wars Scene
OHHHH YEAHHHHHH (Thank You)
How Makoya Secretly Kicked The Number 2 Hero Out Of His Own House
🎉Makoya's Surprise Birthday (Special, part 1)🎉
MY APOLOGIES FRIENDS
The Festival Begins!
The UA Sports Festival (PREVIEW)

1K BABYYYY, YEAHHHHH

226 8 0
By SheerPath1

I just wanted to say thank you 🙏, this will be short as I am sick and don't feel very good. Plus it's hard to put it in words, but I can't describe how happy I feel to know that people enjoy my stories. Seeing comments and people liking it, adding it to there reading lists, even just small things like that can make a writer jump for joy.

I really hope you like it and if you have any helpful criticism then please tell me as I want to improve my writing threw this as well.

Have a cookie ✨🍪✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 164 13
~{DISCONTINUED}~ New kid in class 1-A? 3 students already crushing over them, but who'll they chose? In this story, the reader(you) gets to see what...
8K 215 8
Izuku is born a year earlier and the whole plot crumbles happily away. Featuring: A class consisting of a single student, Aizawa being a homeroom tea...
45.9K 2.5K 18
With a quirk that was as villainous as his father Stain, this kids future was sealed the moment people see his quirk. Izuku Midoriya had a quirk he w...
123K 3.1K 26
COMPLETED (edits in spelling may occur.) ‼️PLEASE point out any mistake you see‼️ Deku, class 1-A's social butterfly. Smart, kind, everything good. W...