Euphonious Harmony || Wilbur...

By nihachusxplr

Harmony Davis. A girl who wanted to live a normal life in her small town of Portslade, United Kingdom. She wa... More

dedication
character introductions
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
epilogue
a/n

forty-three

126 4 6
By nihachusxplr

invisible string by Taylor Swift

01/23/22

I swiveled around in my chair, listening to the people in my newly assigned Bio Class drone on about themselves.

"Harmony, would you like to go?" My teacher asked, staring into my soul through my computer. I'm so fucking glad i graduate in May and can finally just be done with college and have my degree in Psychology. I was going to go further, get my PhD, but I physically cant do this college shit anymore.

"Sure." I said, unmuting my microphone and smiling at the screen, "I'm Harmony Davis. I major in Psychology, I live in a house with my roommate, I listen to music the most in the time when I'm not working. That's kinda it, to be honest."

"Anything you think would be fun to learn in this class?" He asked. The glasses sat low on his nose and made it hard to not laugh at.

"I mean-"

"Harmony! Harm! We have such a big fucking problem!"

"Steph, can it wait?" I yelled back, hearing her loud footsteps outside the door.

"No! It can't because I might be pregnant with your brother's kid and-" She abruptly stopped talking as she slammed open my door, looking at the computer on my desk. "Yeah it can wait."

My door closed and I sighed.

"Fallon, how about you next?" My teacher said. I turned off my mic and rested my head against the wooden desk.

"Steph, come inside but hide from my camera! You can sit next to my desk." I yelled. Steph snuck into my room and sat on the floor. Her body was shaking and I could tell she was trying not to panic.

"We can talk about it after class, for now just play with the rings on my hand and try to calm down, okay?" I whispered, lowering my hand and she grabbed it quickly, twisting the rings around and around.

Class felt like the longest shithole ever and I hated every second that I couldn't calm my best friend down.

"And that's it you guys can log-"

I didn't wait for him to finish before leaving the meeting. I immediately got out of the gaming chair Tommy got me for Christmas and sat on the floor in front of her.

"Your period must be late, mine is too. Are you experiencing any symptoms or is it just your period?" I asked, pulling her body into mine and holding her as she trembled.

"Just my period being late." She whispered. My phone rang and I pulled it out of my back pocket.

Goldilocks wants to FaceTime...

I threw my phone down on the floor but Steph picked it up and answered it, immediately turning the camera off.

"Harm can't talk right now." Steph whispered. Her voice let off something was wrong, but it was not my place to tell Will a thing, so I let Stephanie handle this one.

"I can be there in five, Steph." Will said immediately, no hesitation.

"You don't need to, I just didn't want you to have a panic attack."

"I'll be over in five with your favorite stuff. I'll make some dinner for you and leave directly after if you want me to or I can stay. I'll let myself in and knock before entering Harmony's room." Will said before hanging up.

"Your boyfriend is so amazing." Stephanie laughed.

"I know. Why don't we get cozy in my bed, I'll ask Will to buy a pregnancy test just to make sure, and then we can binge watch Gilmore Girls. I can ask him to bring Izzy if you'd like or it can just be me and you."

"Izzy can come over. Will can stay. I might be overreacting, I just know I had sex with your brother a month ago and now my period is two weeks late." Steph said, tears rolling down her cheeks as she leaned further into me.

"You know, if you are pregnant, Luke would be so fucking happy." I said, standing the both of us up and moving to the bed.

"Really?" She asked, getting comfortable before laying her head on my shoulder.

"Oh yeah, definitely. Luke has been head over heels for you for years and he adores kids." I said with a small smile, pulling out my phone to text will.

Goldilocks

hey, have you left yet?

no trying to find iz to tell her im leaving
why
im sorry
i can just leave

stop it
ur fine
steph wants iz here
but when you go to the store
i need you to get some things

like?

well first if all were gonna make a lil basket fir her. we need the following
a blanket
chocolate (the carmello's one)
smartfood white cheddar popcorn
monster energy
and a pregnancy test
ok bye bye <3

a pregnancy test for who?
harm for who???
harm?!?
harmony!
omfg
going to store now

"Alright, let's put on this show." I said, ignoring the buzzing of my phone on the end table.

"You really think he wouldn't be mad?"

"I really don't, love. I think he'd be shocked, but not angry whatsoever."

"Alright." She whispered, "Is it bad to say I'll be disappointed if it's negative? Like I'm not ready for a kid and especially not when not me and Luke are in the beginnings of our careers, but the thought of it is nice."

"One day, Steph."

"If he ever actually becomes my boyfriend." She scoffed, wiping the tears underneath her eyes.

"He will, I know it. He's probably just overthinking it." I laughed off. I was due for a freakout text of how to ask her out and i'd be ready whenever it came. "For now though, let's just watch the show and ignore our problems until Will gets here."

"I hope he makes Alfredo."

"Oh my god, i'd probably cry." I laughed. After about a full episode, there was a knock on my bedroom door and a paper slid underneath. I wiggled my way out of Steph's tight grasp and walked to the bedroom door.

I'm making Chicken Alfredo and Izzy is on the couch making the basket. Pregnancy test is in the paper bag outside of the door. Let me know when you're ready for me <3 - Bill :)

I quietly opened the door and grabbed the thin paper bag that had a box inside. I pulled the box out and opened it after closing the door.

"Can I just stay-"

"No questions asked. I'll be right outside the door the entire time." I said, cutting Steph off and handing her the individually wrapped pregnancy test. She walked into the bathroom and I saw her hands holding the wrapping shakily. She closed the bathroom door and silence became of everything. I sat on the floor and picked at my nails, I was more anxious than I was trying to let off.

"Okay, now we wait." Steph breathed, walking out of the bathroom and closing the door behind her, joining me on the floor.

"How long do you have to wait?"

"Five minutes for best results I think." She whispered.

Five minutes until I find out if I'm an aunt, and not just by extension.

"I think I might need to bully Will so my brain doesn't explode." Steph breathed out, standing up and shaking her arms. I stood up and we walked out to the kitchen.

"Don't look!" Izzy screamed, throwing herself in front of the basket I knew she was making.

"I wasn't." Steph laughed, walking around the small bar we had and jumping on the counter. "You're an ass."

"I- What?!" Will asked, whipping around and smiling at Steph. He glanced at me, a small amount of panic filling his eyes before looking back at Steph.

"I needed that." Steph laughed, clenching and unclenching her fists so the shaking was hidden.

"Okay! Steph come here!" Izzy yelled. Steph hopped off the counter snd followed her. I
walked over to will and leaned against the counter next to the stove.

"What's up?"

"The pregnancy test, is it for you? Because like, that's great and everything and I'd drop everything to start a family with you but I don't think i'm ready yet with the tour being planned and the band and the streaming and I just-"

"Woah woah woah. Hold on. No, no no. The pregnancy test is for Steph, love, not me. That's why she's all panicked." I said. I could see his face visibly soften and all of his anxiety vanished.

"Oh good. Not that I wouldn't drip everything for you but-"

"Stop it. I know that, love. I'm mot ready for that. I'm panicking at the thought of being an aunt that's more than just extension." I laughed dryly. He smiled softly at me and leaned over to kiss the top of my head. An alarm sounded from far away and Steph's and I's eyes locked. We walked to the bedroom with no words said to retrieve the test.

Tears fell down her face as she stared at the test.

"What! What what-"

I looked at the test in a hurry and saw the one pink line on the test. My heart stopped and as happy as I am to see it's negative, I was also partially bummed too.

"Why am I so upset?" Steph cried, falling forward and laying her head on my shoulder.

"I know the feeling, darling. It's okay, I promise. You have so much time to have a family, okay?" I whispered, running a hand through her hair.

"Should I still tell Luke?" She asked, pulling away and looking at me.

"If you want to. It might help you go through your feelings."

"I'll call him. Be out in a minute." She whispered and I took it as my cue to leave. I closed the door behind me as I walked back to the kitchen.

"It was negative." He said, just by looking at my face.

"I'm kinda a mix of relieved and upset about it." I exhaled a small laugh as I spoke.

"I would be too, love. It's a big change, but when you realize it's suddenly not an option you grieve it for what it was."

"He said he wants to talk to you." Steph said through small sobs, walking out snd handing me the phone.

"Luke?" I asked, holding the phone to my ear.

"There was a possibility of me being a dad." Luke whispered. I could hear all of his emotions through that one sentence.

"I know." I whispered back.

"Harm."

"Luke."

"You have to help me ask her out. Nobody knows her like you do. It's like you guys are bonded together through your souls and I need it to be perfect."

"You know it." I said with a soft smile, sniffling as tears cascaded down my cheeks and onto the jumper I was sporting.

"I love you." He said. The words made me smile even more.

"I love you too idiot." I whispered. I handed the phone back to Steph and she walked off to the living room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 612 37
หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝก IN WHICH they both try to figure out their feelings despite living in two separate continents while figuri...
81.1K 4.7K 46
"Don't die before we get back." Tommy shot back, unable to bring himself to smile. He turned and started towards the store. "C'mon Tubbo." Tubbo fo...
79.3K 3K 47
Tommy Henry was anything but normal. Rude, obnoxious, loud and most importantly; lonely. No one wanted him, and he didn't want them. When Phil Watso...
3.9K 133 21
"Care?" Tubbo's sleepy voice projected through her phone's small speakers. Her attention was then focused on why the boy was awake instead of the boo...