๐–๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By -Silver-69-69

๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ร— ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ž๐‚ "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“... More

๐Ÿ’‹ ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด› ษดแดแด›แด‡ ๐Ÿ’‹
๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ป
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015

007

273 35 44
By -Silver-69-69

___________✨✨_____________
____________
Don't
Be
A
Ghost
Reader
______________
______

___Vote___the__Chapter___
__Right Now__

KIYO

When the first time I saw Mikey Beating the shit out of that Asshole.
I knew it , He's just my Obsession.
I'm just Obsessed with the way He saved Sibby like a Fucking Fictional character from clingy Romance Books.

But
.
.
.

As the Time flies and I started stalking him on Internet , watching him from a distance , Started following him anywhere he goes.

My obsession started turning into Addiction. The more I dig into his personal life , The more I fell for him harder.

For me , He's like A Fictional character exists only in Books.

Now I officially Become the Part of His life as A Girl next door. My Addiction's reaching new heights.

For the Two Weeks , I've become his Alarm Clock.
I wake him up at 5Am as We agreed for His Workout session. and for 30 mins he just whine about How I ruin his sleep every single day.
He's kinda annoying and I couldn't help but Fall for him even harder.
Maybe I'm Misochist??

Everyday He worksout and I just keep an eye on him so that he doesn't sleep again but It's an excuse from my side.
I just eye fuck him while He does pushup half naked.

Yes , He never wears his shirt and walk around half naked making my heartthrob.
But Slowly , I'm getting comfortable watching him half naked.

That day , When I faint just cuz he touched me. I decided to keep some safe space between us

I can't faint all the time ok??

But , I guess He loves to make me flinch every single time when he invade my personal space.

He's so good at giving me butterflies and he makes it look like as If It's normal.

As If it's normal to wrap his hand around my shoulder
As if It's normal to pinch my fucking cheeks All the time
As if It's normal to always keep less than few inches between us whenever we cook together.

It's so Normal for him to be clingy all the time.
But for me?
I
Fucking
Started
Planning
The
Names
Of
Our
Kids

As I planned , the other day I literally cut my own finger with the knife while cutting Tomato.
Fuck!! He became so worried about me and damn he licked the blood off my fingers.
My finger on his mouth.
It felt so much warm and erotic. Then He band-aid me and now I'm banned from Going near any sharp objects. So I just pass ingredients to him and he cooks.

"You're such a baby ,kiyo!! I told You to be careful" Mikey says with so much worry in his voice while blowing and band aiding my finger.
I'm your baby Mikey mouse. I was smirking in my mind.

The other day , I finally installed Hidden cameras in his house while he was taking a shower.

Now , Everytime I miss him in office. I watch him closely. This has become my favourite pass time.

Gradually Our bond has becoming more strong. He's really open about his Family , friends and His Past Gang life.
Everyday during breakfast He tells me stories about Toman and how Toman used to be the No.1 deliquent Gang in Shibuya. How He disbanded his Gang so that Everyone could move on in his life.

But From My side , I've nothing to tell him or I can say I've nothing NORMAL to tell him.

I'm Glad , He never tries to ask me about My Past Life or Childhood. This is a topic , I never want to tell him and it's none of his business too.

"How Can You be so fresh and Energetic at fucking 7Am" Mikey pouts while taking a sip of his coffee. "That's cuz I don't have a lazy Ass like You" I mock him and he gives me his sulking face.

Mikey steals my last piece of baccon again from my plate and I gasp dramatically while He put  all of it in one go and gives me his triumph smirk.
"Why do You always steal my food!!" I hiss at him. My nose flare and I swing my eyes

"Take a hint. Always to piss u off" He smirk.
"Asshole" I breathed. He shakes his head and reach out to pinch my left cheek making me hiss in pain.
"What did You just call me??" He asks while pinching my cheek.
My nipples goes hard just by his mere touch. "Damn Mikey!!! Fuck You" I cuss at him and he release my soft cheek turning it red. "YOU WISH!" He smirks again.

You wish??? Wait and watch. One day You will beg on your knees for me.

"You know , We are planning for Takemichhi's surprise birthday party" Mikey says softly while having his coffee. "Yeah , Hina told me last night. So what's the plan??" I tried to sound not so excited about it.

For the 2 Weeks , I met Mikey for the breakfast only after that He got busy with His upcoming Races and I got a fucking bussines to handle. I want to go out with him too.

"We have a month for his birthday but We've to do Advance booking of the Club" He tell me and I'm hoping that They don't go For Red Rose.

"Which Club is in Your mind??" I ask in hesitation. "Red Rose" He says and I get blank.

Fuck my life!!!!! Red Rose owns by Ace. I don't want him to know that I've connection with Yakuza.
I don't want to scare him off.

"What happened???" He snaps his finger on my face and I came back from my thoughts. "Nothing !! It's just You can find other clubs too" I suggest.

"Koko loves that Club for I don't know what reasons. I don't like Red rose that much . They don't even have kids meal too" Mikey says bluntly.

That's cuz It's a Club baby not a restaurant.

I just stare at him dumbfounded. He still has grudge against Red Rose just cuz they don't have a KiDs MeAls??
Typical Mikey.......

"Exactly!!!! Kids Meal should be in every fucking Clubs , I suggest they should serve kids meal with a red flag and Vodka" I mock him. My words were filled with scarasm.

"You are so right!!!!!!! That's what I think too." Mikey snaps his finger in the Air totally not getting my scarasm.

I shake my head in disapproval. Some things will never change. His innocence is what Makes him more adorable.

Suddenly , My phone vibrates on the table lying between me and Mikey. He shifts his attention on my phone and I picked it up before he sees my message.

Ace :
Rumours have spread about You in the underworld. When You hack the System of that Russian Mafia , The news spread in the underworld about a pychopath hacker who has the talent of hack any system.

After reading the text , I frown at the screen.
The first thing comes in my mind is that Who the fuck calling me pychopath???

Kiyo:
Who the fuck calling me pychopath???😑

Ace:
Whole underworld got a hint about your existence and You care about this?? 🤦😑

I frown at the screen again and I see Mikey from my side vision. He's observing my actions like a hawk. As if He's trying to figure out something by my action. And looking for any suspicious activity.

I shrugg off a little and maintain my Poker face.

Kiyo
Now what??

Ace:
Don't worry darling!! No one gets to hurt You since I'm alive.💋

Kiyo
Yeah Whateva!!.

I put my phone back on the table after making it's screen black. Mikey didn't ask any questions about the text or anything.

That's the thing!! He never questioned me. Never!!!

So I decided to change the topic to derive his attention off me. "So When's your upcoming race??" I ask with a smile.
"Next week" He says with bored look. I bite my lower lip thinking what to say next. I started this topic so that He invites to His Race. I've gone to his Races before but as an audience. Now
I wanna go as His Guest.

Mikey look at my eyes and ask "Do You wanna come???" .
Yes!!!!!!!!! A big Yes!!!!!!!!!!!
But I kept my expression neutral and shrug off "If You're insisting so much , I'll take out time from my really busy schedule and come".

Mikey raise his eyebrows and says "I just ask once!! Your highness. If You're too busy to come , I can understand" . He sounds pissed off and I can't help but grin at him. "Aww don't be sad , I'll come" I grin.

"Why ?? Aren't you busy for buying some 70s old fashioned properties??" He mocks and My brow raise. "The fuck , You've so much problem with my  Shibuya wedding Hotel????" I snarl at him and He grins after gaining my piss off reaction.

"What did You even think before buying it??" Mikey shrugs off and take a bite of pancake. He's sitting besides me at the dinner table ignoring my intense glare.

"Do You even know how much I struggle to get the deal of that hotel" I hiss and squit my eyes on him. "Poor You!! Efforts wasted" Mikey says nonchalantly. Now he's behaving like Ace who loves to get on my nerves.

Does every single Men loves to get on my nerves????

"Fuck You , Mikey. Go to hell" I snap at him and jerk my chair back to stand on my feet. While Mikey didn't budge and continue to eat.

I took my phone and turn my heels to get the hell out.
But Suddenly Strong hand grabs my left wrist forcing me to turn around. Mikey pulls me closer till bodies are only few inches still holding my wrist.

I'm still pissed off from earlier so I just glare at him while he gives me a closed eye smile.

His other hand reaches out to tug my few strangs of white blonde behind my ear and says "You look damn Cute while pissed off". His voice sounds so soft.

My lips part and I swallow the lump in my throat.

Don't fall for it , He knows how to charm you. He's toying with You like He always does. My brain screams.

I regain my poker face and I reply "Fuck You again , I'm not falling for it". I tell him with determination. He jerks him even close to him and my whole body collided with his. He looks down at my eyes and says "Are You that desperate for me ???" He grins again.

Again , He's just toying with me. His grip seems firm in my wrist as I continue to stay unaffected and says "Keep dreaming Sano Manjiro". But my voice came out as SCARED whisper.

When he's about to reply , his eyes falls on my wrist he's holding.

No
No
No
No
Noooooooooo!!!!!!!

He can't see that!!! I can never let him figure out about it.

In an instant , I snatch my wrist away from his grip and turn around to walk out of here.

But instead walking , I literally run away from him while he stood there with an unreable expression.

I closed the main door of my house behind and fell on the ground. I hug my knees to my chest while praying and hoping that He doesn't see it.

The scar on my wrist.
The faded scar.
The Reminder of My first ever failure.

*To be continued*

Hii guys!!!! I'm back with anothe CHAP!!! How was it???

Isn't Mikey a tease???? Hehehhe
The scar Hun??🙂
What's she hiding???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.2K 36
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต (๐—ฌ/๐—ป) (๐—Ÿ/๐—ป) ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜, ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ...
21.4K 644 27
"๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ." . . . . แดกแด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส€แด‡แด€สŸษช๊œฑแด‡ สœแดแดก ๊œฐส€แดแดขแด‡ษด แดกแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›๊œฑ แด›แด แดแด‡สŸแด› แดแดœส€ ษชแด„แด‡. ...
269K 11.3K 22
"๐™‚๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ณ...
42.6K 1.7K 13
"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ" "๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ" "๐ฌ...