TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🤧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❤
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding

2.6K 424 77
By santhiyasuresh

The sun rises on its glory making everyone wake up for the day, the half preparation were going down. Teju woke up and saw her sunny cuddling her to his heart, she smiled and pecked his heart, her lips touching his bare chest was evoking his morning hormones.  He groaned and opened his eyes.

Karan " what were you doing in the morning Kiddo "

Teju pouted " I am not a kiddo "

Karan " You are my kiddo "

He pulled her up face to face and she giggled when he pecked her whole face with his fishy kisses. 

Teja " sunny bas bas.. Hehehhe"

Cupid " now say you are not kiddo "

He stopped and kissed her forehead. He stood up first from the bed and she sat straight.

Karan " aap ek minute yahi raho, mei aati hu "

Teja " where r you going "

He walked inside the washroom and came back after sometime, she smiled as he picked her up.

Karan placed her down and she instantly liked the pleasant smell of the washroom. He lightened the scent candles and placed the warm water on the tub.

Karan " my baby girl is tired na, that's why a warm bath for my love "

She hugged him tightly and he hugged her back.

Teju " you are the best husband sunny"

Karan " you are my best wife baby "

She smiled and pulled him inside the bath tub along with her making him smile. 

Cupid " Time for me to join my star "

After their warm (just)  bath session, they both came out and he got dressed up in casual white kurta, she got ready in a simple Yellow Saree for the Haldi. 

Teju " I will go and see anvi, aap bhai ko dheko zara "

He pulled her back closer and raised her eyebrows " oh hello, excuse me "

Teju " Kyaaa " she raised her eyebrows and looked at him.

Karan " my kiss " , he pouted. 

She laughed at his reaction and he fake glared at her. He let her go and decides to walk away but she pulled him and tip toed to kill him, he smiled and pulled her closer by keeping her on his feet.

They kissed for sometime before pulling apart feeling breathless. He smiled and pecked her forehead.

Teju kissed his chin and he bite her cheeks making her whine. She walked outside and he whistled, she turned, he winked at her making her blush.

.....................................................................

Anvi and om were sitting on their places, the elders were applying haldi on them, the younger clan was smirking making them feared. 

Karan moved to Om " Apna time agayaaaaa " he pouted the haldi water on him and smashed the paste all over his face making everyone laugh.  The ground turned into haldi pool as they all enjoyed applying on each other. 

Cupid was laughing seeing everyone, star was enthusiastic as her goal is reached.

Teju was running to escape from her dearest husband who was trying to paint her with the haldi, she peeked from a pillar, but frowned seeing him no where around, a gasp left her mouth when a cold hand touched her bare waist sliding the pallu making her shiver. 

She turned to look at the devilishly handsome husband of hers smirking at her, all soaked in yellow color. 

Karan " Trying to be smart wifeyyy "

She nodded no with a shiver as his hot breath was falling on her face and also his hands were rubbing her tummy slowly and sensually.

He leaned and rubbed his cheeks against her making his haldi goes to her cheeks and did the same with the other side. She was breathing heavily, he slides his fingers on her arms making her squirm under his touch. His other hands were behind her, touching her back.

Karan nuzzle in her neck " how can someone be hot everytime " he whispered near her ears slightly biting her earlobe making her go crazy, he was doing wonders to her and she doesn't know how to react, her body was reacting to it automatically. 

Karan " I love when you go breathless for me.. I love the effect i have on you"

Teju whispered " only you "

He smirked and she could feel it on her neck skin, he suck her skin there making her close her eyes tightly, she clutched his shoulder when he placed another one, just near her sweet spot. He placed wet kisses along her shoulder and she twirled her toes.  He held her tightly knowing she is going weak on her knees, she clutched him like her life depend on him.

Karan " let's go to our room " he whispered making her come out of her trance, she was in dilemma, there is a function going on and it wouldnt look good right, but another kiss from him, she was into his command, he dragged her without anyone notice and she was just looking at him. 

Just then they were about to enter their room, mumma k saw them who came in to take something.

Mumma " Tejuuu, sunnyyy, where r u going "

Cupid " pakadgayeee" he looked at them wide eyed. 

Teju looked at him wide eyes as her back was facing mumam, Karan turned and looked at her, he asked teju to look back. She turned around nervously.

Teju " voh mumma, voh.. "

The haldi on their face just masked the redness of them, mumma k looked at her expecting her to give a proper answer.

Karan shook his head at his innocent wife " mumma, we were going to get the gifts for the guest, it's in our room"

Cupid was just looking at him in shock and acted like fainting.. Star shook him and slapped his arms, he woke up and she sighed. 

She looked at him again who just effortlessly lied to his mother and his mother also seemed to be convinced by his excuse.

Mumma " achaa theek hai, tu  jaldi leke aana, aur teju tum anvi ki sath rehna, bechari uss pagalon ki beech pe fasgaye "

Teju nodded immediately and walked out making him glare at her. He walked to him room sulking bcoz he need a cold shower now but gifts?  Yes, he took them first and gave them to his butlers and gone to bring his hormone down for now. 

Teju was with anvi but she was thinking about this sensual moment few minutes before, she was blushing and anvi guessed something happened but she didn't ask.

Karan came outside changing his clothes, he looked at her and she gave him her best baby face but that didnt melt him, that's what she thought but he was whipped at that moment when she looked at him with those innocent eyes.

Cupid " pighal jayegaa " he said to star who laughed at them.

She walked to him but he walked to Om and stood beside him, ignoring her making her feel bad.  She tried many times to talk to him but he was ignoring her. He was liking the attention for sure but what he didn't know was his ignorance was badly affecting her.  She went silent for sometime after that, she didnt speak much to anyone, just helping with the works.  Everyone noticed her gloomy face but didn't question her. He also saw her turning off but he can't ask anything in front of everyone and not when was stress working, taking every work on her head. 

She went inside the kitchen to collect the sweet boxes to pack them, he entered and signalled everyone else to go out.  She was oblivious to her surroundings bcoz her mind was all over him, his ignorant. 

He grabbed her hand and made her turn to him, she looked at him, him being closer to her after acting like that break something inside her and tears rolled down cheeks. He panicked seeing her gush of tears, he cupped her cheeks and wiped them.

Karan " jaana kya hua.. Please don't cry, okay I m sorry,  I was just teasing you baby.. Aap seriously leliye , I m sorry, I shouldn't have done that. My Jaan, don't cry , its hurting love.. Please stop these tears "

Cupid " bcoz of you only idiot "

She sobbed and hugged him tighter
" never ever do that to me, when you.. You.. Ignore me.. I... I feel.. Bad... Very... Bad.. Mujhse... Nahii.. Hota.. Please never do that again.. Mujhe Daato, thapad bhi maro aap, par ignore mat kijiye "

Karan felt bad seeing her crying hysterically for his actions, he nodded no " I will never do that.. I was just teasing you.. I m sorry.. Stop crying.. Aap mujhe kuch bhi punishments dedo but stop this tears "

She wiped her tears and looked at him, she remembered how he ignored her whenever she tried talking to him, she pushed him little and took a spatula which was nearby and started hitting him.

Karan " arey tejuu, wait..its hurting "

Teju ' haan toh mujhe  bhi hurt hua na "

Karan " meine thodina maara aapko "

Teju " Achaa aise.. "

He pulled the spatula from her and throwed away , rubbed his arms, she rubbed the area where it hurts and he  frowned. 

Karan " maar bhi rahe ho aur care bhi wahhh "

Teju " chup, chup rahe hai aap "

He kept his finger on lips and nodded yes making her chuckled. She rubbed the area and kissed his arms making him smile wider. 

He hugged her and she hugged him back , he said " never cry over me okay "

She replied " never ignore me okay "

He nodded and she also nodded agreeing to him, their foreheads touched and they smiled.

Cupid " never let me be in peace okay " he said sarcastically and shook his head in disbelief.

.....................................................................

Time passes by, evening sunset is here but the wedding rituals just begun.

The Pandit was saying mantra while om was seated in the mandap,  he was looking ahead waiting for his bride who is yet to come.

Karan and teju was with anvi, she looked at them with  thankful expressions.

Karan " bhai hu tera, thank you bolegi toh chaped khayegi "

She nodded no and hugged him sideways, he pecked her forehead
" be happy anvi, always "

Teju hugged her best friend with tears in her eyes " Best day of your life, let's celebrate with a smile, no tears okay "

Karan sarcastically " says the one who have bucket of water in her eyes now"

Teju nodded no " mei nahi rohrhe hu, kuch chalagay ankh mei "

Karan " mangaye hum "

Anvi smiled at their banters and Karan held her hands " let's go, your groom is waiting for you "

She nodded and they stepped outside, Karan was walking her down the aisle with teju beside her and Papa K and Baba Wayangankar joined them and she walked towards her groom with the best men in her life now. 

Star was happy to see her couple gladly taking their vows for lifetime, she held cupids hand. 

Om held her hands as she sat beside him and it was time for the kanyadan. Anvi eyes teared up knowing her parents missed this, a voice came from entrance making her shock. She raised her eyes and through the net veil she could see her mamu and mami there, the only person who was with her in her everything.

" Hum hai yahan " they said and everyone smiled at them except anvi who was shocked. 

Her maternal uncle and aunt, they are good unlike her paternal relatives, her bua who was hell bent in sucking her life.. Her mamu always supported her and helped her financially also.  Thy walked towards them with a smile and blessed her.

They did kanyadan to her and Kundrras did the ritual from om side, it was time for the pheras. They stood up to take rounds as people showered them with flowers petals.

Teju felt something on her , she turned around to see her husband who was throwing the petals at her, she blushed at his act,  meenu di saw them and shook her head at them.

Omvi sat down and pandit gave the mangalsutra to him, he tied them around her and pulled her veil to to kiss her forehead.

Om " till a minute before , we r just lovers, but from now, you r my life, my everything, I wont let anything happen to us and our relationship, I will fight till my end for us and you will be my first priority in everything. My love for you will never diminish, I was yours even before and now, I promise, I m yours forever now.  I love you Mrs. Anvi Omi Singh "

Anvi opened her eyes hearing his beautiful confession " I love you Mr. Omi singh "

He was happy to hear those three words from her finally. He placed sindoor on her hairline and she smiled.  Everyone around congratulated them for their new beginning..

Anvi hugged her mamu and mami, they both smiled and blessed the couple

A. Mami " you are our daughter always, we don't care about how your family is and what they says, but this Man beside you, he is a gem. I am sure he will keep you happy "

Anvi nodded and om smiled at the lady who don't know him but still trust him with their daughter. 

A. Mamu " she have gone through so much in her life Om beta, please don't let her suffer more. I m seeing a genuine smile on her face after you entered her life and I know you will take care of her. Hamesha kusb rehna tum log, bappa bless you both "

Om nodded and hugged him saying
" I will take care of her uncle and aunty "

They smiled and the ceremony ended with blessings and fun..

.....................................................................

It was late night, the newly wedded couple was sent to their room after lots of leg pulling and teasings from Tejran and sisters. 

Teju and Karan were standing in their room balcony watching the sky gazing at the stars.

Teju " just before few months, me and anvi never imagined our life like this"

Karan " like? "

Teju " like I would be married to the world best man and top businessman of India and actor who have huge fan following and female fans especially.. And anvi, she have never been the person to love someone or even talk to any boy but see, today she stood against her own parents, firm on her decision that she loves him and will only Marry him... Destiny is so irony haina "

Karan " right, mei bhi nahi janti ,

ek choti sii laddooo kahiki mere dil aur zindagi pe raaj karegi,

uski dhadkan mere honge,

uske muskurat mere jeevan ki sabse badi taqat honge,

uski dhuk mere dil pe lagegi zorse,

par sab kuch hua, iss ishq mei..

humari iss ishq mei, 

kyuki yahi issko manzil e ishq banenge "

Teju kissed his lips for some seconds and pulled back " I love you "

Karan " I love u too my jaan "

Cupid and star staring at their respective couple with their hands entwined, coz its time for them to leave since their couple have reacted their manzil, their destination of together forever. They would not come back bcoz they aren't needed now, the couple have always been destined to be together and to bring them together, these two were sent by universe.

Cupid " I love you tejran "

Star " I love you omvi "

Destiny Didi " I love you my cutie cupids, don't feel now and come back "

They nodded and flew back to the universe.

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Few more chapters 🥺

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 49.7K 94
BOOK TWO IN THE DESTINY SERIES (Completed) A Story where destiny is the one who make them come together and get married
109K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...
202K 24.7K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
62.3K 6.3K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...