Hidden Sorcerer (Jujutsu Kais...

By YonkoX

"I will show everyone who I am....my true power" Y/n Fushiguro More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bio (Weeks T.S)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Bio (Semi Powerup)
Question
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 14

2.8K 82 9
By YonkoX

Satoru has just made it to the Shibuya train station.

Satoru: So this is shibuya huh?

He then decends down to one of the train station lines as he walks along the underground tracks.

???: I guess this is where it's going to be decided huh? Satoru-sensei.

Satoru recognises that voice as he sees a portal opening. To his surprise and shock Y/n comes out the portal with no one else with him.

Y/n: I guess it's time for us to figure out who really is stronger between the two of us!!

Satoru: Y/n....everyone is worried about you! Why don't you come back!

Y/n: I only have one goal. And is to get stronger and beat both yours and Sukuna's ass,

Y/n gets into his fighting stance as cursed energy flows through his hands

Satoru: You have cursed energy again.....

Y/n: A certain someone that you know helped me out with that. <Laughs> How does it feel!? Are you not excited huh? Satoru Gojo!!

Satoru: You have gone down the wrong path and has aligned yourself with Geto....get ready Y/n

Satoru takes off his blindfold

Y/n: Here we go then!!

Y/n sprints at Satoru with cursed energy in his hands. He punches Satoru but isn't able to touch him because of his infinity

Y/n: So this is what Geto was talking to me about. His infinity

Y/n spins back as Satoru comes at him and starts trying to attack him but Satoru is unable to touch him also.

Satoru: What?

Y/n: I am able to put up a invisible barrier that can protect me. And I can also do.....this!!

Y/n swipes at the air as a whole chunk from the underground station just gets wiped away

Y/n: I have a pocket dimension where all this stuff can go to. I feel so Alive!! So powerful!!

Y/n laughs as he starts swiping left and right trying to get Satoru but all he leaves is just pure destruction.

Satoru: This is not you Y/n!! Miwa wants you back! She is a shell of her former self without you!

Y/n pauses for a moment

Y/n: I guess you'll never be able to tell her anything.

Y/n creates a portal as he punches through the portal. The other end of the portal is at Satoru's face as he is able to bypass infinity and deck Satoru right in the face.

Satoru: I guess I should be a bit more careful. Y/n....can actually hit me.

Y/n: This is a fight between two special grade sorcerers!! Who will win!

Y/n compresses a lamppost into a bullet like shape. He then adds his cursed energy into the bullet as he launches it at high speeds at Satoru. Using Domain Amplification, it is able to bypass infinity and hit Satoru in the shoulder. Causing some serious damage on his shoulder.

Y/n: I thought you were the strongest Satoru!! What's happening?!

Satoru gets serious as he looks at Y/n

Y/n: His limitless? Where is-

Y/n can't finish his sentence as Satoru blitzes at Y/n and kicks him in the stomach sending him flying through the debris.

Y/n: W-what the?

Satoru: I'll show you Y/n...why I am the strongest person.

Y/n: What do you me-

Y/n feels the most immense pressure as he realises that he is getting crushed into a wall by Satoru's sheer power

Satoru: I guess you are just going to be squashed like a bug.

Y/n: I.....don't...think....so...

Y/n opens up a portal to get of there as he sees that Satoru's face shows his absolute seriousness.

Y/n: Alright!! Now let's get this going!

Y/n smiles as he blitzes at Satoru and Satoru blitzes at Y/n as they both engage in hand to hand combat.

Satoru kicks Y/n as he gets sent back but he opens up a portal which sends him straight to Satoru as he kicks Satoru back.

Satoru uses one of his cursed techniques as he attempts to take it to Y/n. It goes towards him but it gets absorbed by Y/n's pocket dimension.

Y/n: More!! More!!

Y/n slashes at Satoru as he does get ripped in his shoulder but Satoru doesn't stop as he fires a point blank range cursed technique at Y/n which hits him in the shoulder too.

Y/n: I guess we are a bit even in that sense.

Satoru: I guess so.

They go at each other again. Both them just clashing with each other both of them are getting in decent hits in on each other. Y/n wipes away the blood from his mouth as he looks again at Satoru

Y/n: I will be the one to defeat you Satoru!!

Y/n starts to create a little black hole portal as it starts to suck in all kinds of things as it makes its way towards Satoru

Satoru: I have figured you out.

Satoru manages to dispel the whole black hole as he looks up at Y/n

Satoru: And that.... Will be your downfall.

Satoru blitzes at Y/n as he grabs him by the head and throws him around and around and around just giving him the whooping of his lifetime.

Satoru opens his domain as he continues to beat on Y/n as Y/n is just bleeding all over.

Y/n: just a bit longer I have to hold him off for....

Y/n realises that Satoru is taking very very deep breaths as he realises that it is his time to strike.

Y/n: What's wrong Satoru!! Can't keep up!

Blood drops down Y/n's face as he claps his hands together

Y/n: Dimensional Lockdown!!

Y/n compresses the area as Satoru starts to shrink and gets sucked into a ball which turns into a box.

Y/n: <Pants> I guess I just timed it right...

Pseudo-Geto: Good Job Y/n. You were able to go up against Gojo and seal him

Mahito: No way you went up against Gojo and beat him.

Y/n: Mahito you are just worthless.

Y/n looks at Pseudo-Geto as he nods and Y/n nods

Y/n: They are coming....the teams.

Pseudo-Geto: Do you want to take them on?

Y/n: Oh....I guess I can-

Y/n notices something as he destroys the thing

Y/n: People were trying to listen in. I'll just have to exterminate them.

Thanks for reading!! What are your thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 8K 38
You didn't want to live that sorcery life despite being the most powerful one-greater than Gojo. You preferred to live a normal life, so that's what...
3.5K 131 4
๊—ƒ ๐ฌ. ๐ ๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ !๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐ค๐š๐ข๏ฟฝ...
27.6K 758 32
ยฐโ—โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—ยฐโ™คโ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ™คยฐโ—โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—ยฐ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ...