๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™€ ๐™๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ - r...

By K1SSES-FOR-U

๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚ โ”Š โžถ ๏ฝกหš ใ€€ใ€€ยฐ สณแต’แต‡โฑโฟ แตƒสณแต‰หกหกแตƒโฟแต’ More

๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก๐—”๐—š๐—˜ ๐—™๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ
๐˜ฝ ๐˜ผ ๐™‰ ๐˜ฟ ๐˜ผ ๐™‚ ๐™€
๐™‹ ๐™Š ๐˜พ ๐™† ๐™€ ๐™ ๐™† ๐™‰ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™€
๐™ƒ ๐˜ผ ๐™ ๐™‰ ๐™ ๐™€ ๐˜ฟ
๐˜พ ๐™Š ๐™‰ ๐™ ๐™ ๐™Ž ๐™€ ๐˜ฟ
๐™Ž ๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐™ ๐™Ž
๐˜ผ ๐™Ž ๐™† ๐™ƒ ๐™€ ๐™
๐˜ฟ ๐˜ผ ๐™‰ ๐˜พ ๐™€
๐˜ผ ๐™ ๐™‚ ๐™ ๐™ˆ ๐™€ ๐™‰ ๐™
๐˜ฟ ๐™ ๐™„ ๐™‘ ๐™€ - ๐™„ ๐™‰
๐˜ฝ ๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐˜พ ๐™€ ๐™‡ ๐™€ ๐™
๐™‰ ๐™Š ๐™ ๐™€
๐˜ผ ๐™‰ ๐™Ž ๐™’ ๐™€ ๐™ ๐™Ž
๐˜พ ๐™ ๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฟ ๐™‡ ๐™€
๐™… ๐™€ ๐˜ผ ๐™‡ ๐™Š ๐™ ๐™Ž
๐™Ž ๐™ƒ ๐˜ผ ๐™ ๐™„ ๐™‰ ๐™‚
๐˜ฟ ๐™€ ๐˜พ ๐™€ ๐™ˆ ๐˜ฝ ๐™€ ๐™
๐˜ฝ ๐˜ผ ๐™Ž ๐™€ ๐˜ฝ ๐˜ผ ๐™‡ ๐™‡
๐™Ž ๐™€ ๐™ ๐™ ๐™‹
๐™„ ๐™‡ ๐™Š ๐™‘ ๐™€ ๐™” ๐™Š ๐™
๐™Š ๐™ ๐™‰ ๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ ๐™€ ๐™‰ ๐™ ๐™Ž

๐™Š ๐˜พ ๐™ ๐™Š ๐˜ฝ ๐™€ ๐™

1.6K 46 108
By K1SSES-FOR-U

C H A P T E R O N E
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

"we fell in love in October, that's why. I love fall"
we fell in love in October - girl in red

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

Y/N SAT ON THE EDGE OF HER WINDOW, the evening sky was painted a dark blue and the wind was chilly, the street lights flickered, casting shadows onto the road making the scene even more spooky.

It was the first of October and y/n made the most of the day, Baking, reading, shopping for decor. And now was her favourite part, sitting at her window to stare out at the sky.
She didn't know what was so soothing about just sitting in the silence but it brought her peace in ways she never knew she needed.

The candle in her room wafted a vanilla scent into her nose and her record player playing quiet tunes. Her peacefulness was interrupted when the window across from hers opened, a figure sitting on the windowsill across from her.

"what are you doing up?" her best friend robin rubbed his eyes with a yawn, robin and y/n had been best friends since y/n moved in, which was nearly 10 years ago. Crazy right. The two were inseparable, they did anything and everything together, the type of friends to say 'if you do it i will' and this dynamic caused them to get in trouble a lot of the time, but they did it for the thrill and memories.

"soaking up the first of October night" y/n chuckled staring at the moon that glowed down on them, robin sighed placing his head on the wall beside him "you're weird, just sitting here staring at nothing" robin teased with a laugh.

Y/n rolled her eyes "it's peaceful, well it was. Until you came" y/n smirked watching as he gasped holding his heart "how dare you, i'm so peaceful." he smiled "prove it, be quiet."  "no."
y/n laughed shaking her head, the space between them went silent.

The only sounds being the leaves flowing in the wind widely and occasionally the sound of the cars passing. Robin stared at the moon as y/n stared at the road. "hey,do you remember that time when we were younger" he suddenly stopped, waiting for y/n to answer.

"what time? we had a lot of times dumbass" she chuckled "oh yeah, well the time when i woke up and climbed into your window cause i had a bad dream" robin said, his voice softened as he looked away from y/n and back at the moon.

"yes i do, and you hogged my bed the entire night" y/n laughed, robin chuckled "it was comfy"
"clearly, you woke up looking like you fought a demon"  "cause i did" robin joked making y/n chuckle.

"how old were we" y/n squinted her eyes replaying that time. "6" robin answered "damn, so long ago."  "yeah" They both smiled at each other before y/n looked away clearing her throat.
"i'm cold, and tired. i'm going to bed" y/n said as she slipped herself into her room.

Robin nodded "same, night pumpkin" robin jumped into his room before closing his window, y/n smiled at the nickname, it was something robin had called her since childhood.
Y/n shut her window, walking over to the candle in her room, blowing it out.

— 🍁

Y/n walked into the cafeteria at her school, spotting her table of friends, with a warm smile she greeted them, sitting across from robin, on her left sat her friend lisa and next to robin sat finney.

"so, what are the plans for halloween?" finney broke the silence with his question, robin and y/n looked at each other before looking at finn, everyone staring at each other cluelessly. "who's hosting the halloween sleepover this year?" lisa asked.

"i did last year, so i'm not!" robin called out "i'm not!" finn said, everyone's eyes were now on y/n "why not lisa?" y/n said "i did the year before" lisa raised her eyebrows, y/n sighed in defeat.

"fine, i'll host it." y/n said as everyone cheered. "I just know it's gonna be good" finn laughed, y/n smiled "oh it will." she already had her visions of what the night was gonna be like, carving pumpkins, baking cookies, binge watching horror movies.

"eeek! i'm so excited!" lisa smiled clapping her hands in excitement "ugh! can't it just be halloween already!" y/n laughed, matching the same excitement as lisa's, the boys watched in admiration as they got all excited.

— 🍁

Y/n's feet dragged along the ground, her feet aching. She had just finished P.E and it was the worst thing in the world in her opinion, they played dodge ball. And y/n swore she had brain damage by the end of it.

The thought of being home and taking a nap eased her mind slightly, helping her get through the 3 minute walk to her house, normally robin would be walking with her. But his numb skull decided to argue with his teacher during P.E, leading to him spending detention for 20 minutes after school.

As y/n turned the corner she noticed a bus stop with 3 kids stuffing around, 2 girls and 1 boy. She sighed as she knew she had to pass them, not looking at their faces y/n snuck past.
Exhaling in relief as she thought she was safe.

Until she felt someone grab her pony tail, her body jolted back as she gasped from the pain. "look who it is" she heard someone say, they let go of her hair allowing her to spin around.
regretting she ever left the school without robin.

There stood greta, karen and dean. The mean kids, there group was known for picking on low life's/losers. For example finney. They started harassing him at the start of the year before robin gave them a beating of a life time, they never laid a hand or eye on finney again.

But now they decided to pick on y/n, didn't they learn the first time? "leave me alone" y/n rolled her eyes as she adjusted her bag strap ready to leave.

"woah now, not so fast" greta grabbed y/n by the collar holding her firmly. "If you don't let me go i swear to go-"   "what are you gonna do? call your little boyfriend to come save you? he's not here this time is he?" dean smirked.

"i don't need robin to help me. i've seen enough of his fights" y/n said before punching greta across the nose, greta groaned letting go of y/ns collar, y/n took the opportunity while greta was bent down, blood spilling out of her nose.

Y/n spin kicked her across the jaw, her head wobbling before she hit the floor knocked out. Y/ns eyes widened as she stared at what she had done, she quickly snapped out of it when a fist connected across her jaw.

She yelped in pain grabbing her jaw, dean stood across from her with his fists up to his face. Karen tapping greta to get her to wake up, frantically trying. "didn't your mom tell you to never hit a woman?" y/n said.

"i don't give a fuck what my moms says" "such a bAd bOy" y/n teased, dean kicked her in the stomach, but she recovered easily. Standing on her two feet and finally striking back.

NOVA SPEAKS

CHAPTER ONE AND WE ALREADY HAVE BEEF WITH SOMEONE 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 102 8
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”DEVIL TOWN โno one cares when you're alive, finney. they only care when you're dead.โž โ”the black phone x male!oc ...
20.9K 195 28
Hope you like them โค๏ธ !!Requests are open!!
74.9K 1.7K 14
โ ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐Œ๐„ โž เณƒโ€โžท ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐›. ๐–...
81.7K 927 28
"สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ ๊œฐษชษขสœแด› แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส ส™แดส?" "ษดแด แด›สœแด€ษดแด‹s โตŠ แด…แดษด'แด› ๊œฐษชษขสœแด› วซแดœแด‡แด‡ส€s<3"