𝙅 𝙀 𝘼 𝙇 𝙊 𝙐 𝙎

 C H A P T E R     F I F T E E N ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚

C H A P T E R F I F T E E N
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

"i can't move on babydoll, waiting on calls

"i can't move on babydoll, waiting on calls."
babydoll - dominic fike

IT WAS POURING RAIN and y/n sat on the porch in the dry spot, a cup of cinnamon tea and a book. Her favourite book, the shining. She enjoyed the sound of the rain and the smell of the cinnamon tea beside her.

A strange bang happened in front of her porch, frowning she stood up and took a look seeing a boy groaning in pain on the floor, the freezing rain drenching him. His arm seemed to be bleeding from the fall.

Y/n ran into the rain and over to the boy "hey you okay?" y/n kneeled down, shouting over the loud rain and thunder. The boy sat up hissing in pain "here, come with me" she said as she helped the boy up.

She welcomed him into her warm house "wait here" she said as she grabbed a towel for the shivering boy, she wrapped him like a baby "sorry" the boy mumbled, she could tell he was nervous.

Y/n smiled as she shook her head "don't be" she noticed the cut on his arm was still bleeding "uh here, let me bandage you up. come" she said leading him to the bathroom.

As she bandaged the boy up she could feel his gaze on her "that was so embarrassing" he chuckled shaking his head "don't worry, once i fell down the stairs in front a group of boys, that's gotta be more embarrassing" she chuckled as the boy smiled.

"i didn't get your name" y/n said as she packed the products away into the cabinets "dante" he said, y/n smiled "mines y/n" "suits you." he smiled.

Y/n chuckled before she heard someone shouting her name, just telling by the voice and tone she could tell who it was, she sighed as she excused herself, walking out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

Robin stood in front of her fridge, drenched from the rain, his hair and clothes wet, wetting the floor underneath him. "what are you doing!?" y/n said as she walked over to him "i'm hungry" he said turning back to the fridge.

"you're getting the floor wet!" y/n groaned as she grabbed another towel, shoving it in his face "jeez, you sound like my ma" he chuckled, y/n tried staying annoyed but ended up shaking her head with a small smile.

Robin chuckled before he saw a random boy behind y/n, he had a towel around him and a bandage on his elbow, robin frowned staring at the boy. "who's that" robin asked y/n.

Y/n turned around seeing dante standing there "oh uh, this is dante, dante, robin." she greeted the two. "why is he here?" "robin don't be rude"

"i should get going" dante said as he unravelled the towel from him passing it to y/n. "i'll see you around y/n" he smiled "wait! take an umbrella at least" y/n pointed to the umbrella next to the door.

He smiled nodding "thanks" "no problem" y/n smiled as she watched him leave, she turned to robin who stared at her with an angry and jealous look "what?" y/n frowned "you let a boy into your house!?" robin said.

Y/n rolled her eyes as she ignore him, getting a juice box from the fridge, robin followed her "he could be a serial killer! and you just let him in!" "robin, He's our age."

"how do you know that! he could be disguising as a 14 and maybe he's 56! and tryna kill you!"
"well he didn't! so shut up" y/n chuckled as she walked away, but yet robin still followed her, up into her room.

he ranted kept ranting as y/n sighed "god robin, stop being so protective" "sorry i don't want you getting killed!" "robin."

"what if he comes after me. cause he's insane." "you're the insane one robin, do you hear yourself right now. Do you see me, i'm not dead! i'm alive" "yeah, for now."

Y/n groaned as she collapsed onto her bed, her face buried into her silk pillow case as robin kept ranting. "if you don't shut the fuck up i will beat the fuck out of you" "i'm just being realistic" he put his hands up in defence as he sat beside y/n.

"he was a normal 14 year old boy, he fell over and hurt himself. So i helped him" "could have been an act" "robin!" "what!?" "shut up!" "whatever, it's your funeral not mine."

"you should've just let him suffer out there"  "i can't do that robin" y/n shook her head "uh, yes you can, why would you even be alone with another boy in your house anyways"

"robin.."  "it's messed up, don't do it."   "you're just being jealous robin"   "i'm being reasonable. We are dating and i don't want you other around boys, especially alone."

"he was hurt, i wasn't gonna just leave him." y/n said, robin rolled his eyes as he flopped onto y/ns bed, staring at the ceiling "you're not seriously mad, are you" y/n said, but there was no reply, only him turning and facing his back to y/n.

"seriously?" y/n groaned, yet again no reply "fine." a sigh escaped her lips as she left the room, going downstairs to watch a movie, she turned the channel on and got a blanket and popcorn.

There was a thunderstorm on its way, little flashes of lightning lighting up the room followed by loud thunder. Y/n heard footsteps coming down the stairs, she looked and saw robin walking slowly down them.

He walked over to y/n and lifted the blanket before practically laying on her, cuddling into her like a kid. His hands around her and his head on her chest, y/n let out a sigh as she kissed his temple before playing with his hair.

"i'm sorry my love" he whispered, y/n looked at him before smiling "don't be"

NOVA SPEAKS

actions>>>> words
like bitch don't tell me ur sorry, SHOW IT.